Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
If you find any bugs or have any ideas for improvement, please contact me via email, or file a report at:
Please do not leave bug reports in the comments section, as there is not enough space to adequately describe the issue, and I have no way to respond in order to get more information.
Great for tablets such as the Viewsonic gTablet, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Tab 10.1, ASUS Transformer!
Works great with the Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard on Xoom and Galaxy Tab 10.1. Honeycomb support for the tablet form factor as well as HDMI out on the Xoom. Works well with Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 keyboard dock.
If you are having trouble with the soft keyboard on HTC phones like the Desire HD or Thunderbolt, try changing to another soft keyboard. Seems like the HTC soft keyboard has some issues with BTEP, but other keyboards work fine. Hacker's Keyboard is my new favorite keyboard for use with BTEP.
Now includes Frotz and the classic Colossal Cave Adventure game in the enhanced utilities for fun. Busybox has recently been updated to support SMP systems, ie, in "top."
Explanation of Permissions:
All permissions used by BTEP are strictly for enabling the functionality of BTEP. BTEP does not contain any analytics, or collect any data.
Network Communication - Required so that the shell, SSH, Telnet, and FTP can access the Internet.
Storage - So you can manipulate contents of /sdcard/ on your device from the shell.
System Tools - Allow user to keep WiFi and/or display active if desired.
Hardware Controls - Control vibrator for vibration on cursor keys / virtual DPAD.
System Tools - Install Shortcuts, does what it says.
* On Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy S II, SSH has issues with some WiFi routers.
Thanks for using BTEP!
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
20. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
* All most powerful Linux commands like:
ls, ll, cd, mkdir, mv, rm, top, ps, pwd, etc...
--> This isn't a game emulator.
--> This won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMIE.
--> You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use Linux command line to use this program.
--> You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" in order to get the most out of this program(to work correctly you need root permissions and BusyBox).
- Browse files and folders (Browsing root and hidden systems files available on rooted devices under su privileges)
- Standard file and folder operations: cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, make new folder.
- Zip and unzip files
- Decompress gzip and rar files
- Search for files and folders
- Simple and intuitive GUI
With a FAT32 filesystem, you can copy files to any USB mass storage device and manage your files on it (edit filenames, add directories, delete files) too.
You can also manage your files in the internal memory of your device.
This application has been designed for Nexus products which have an USB "OnTheGo" port, as the Nexus 5, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10, and the brand new Nexus 6 and Nexus 9. But it could work on any device with an USB OTG port Under Android 4.0 or later, including the last Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Root privileges are NOT necessary!
For now, FAT32 filesystem is supported for data read and write, and NTFS filesystem is only supported for data read. You can use USB sticks or SD card readers with any compatible USB OTG cable.
*** NEW FEATURE ***
You can now play playlists (m3u and m3u8 files) and multiple audio files (mp3, aac, m4a, flac, ogg and wav files) at the same time from your USB OTG mass storage device. For that, you need to install my new app Simple Music Player which exists in two versions:
- Free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kyuudroid.simplemusicplayer.free
- Paid version to support my developments and get some additional features in the future:
Once Simple Music Player is installed, select the files you want to play on your USB device, push the open button and select the Simple Music Player app.
This is a brand new feature, so if you have any issue, don't hesitate to send me an e-mail! Your feedback would be appreciated too.
*** FEATURES ***
Nexus USB OTG File Manager allows you to open your files directly from your USB device! You just need to have an app that can handle it. For audio and video, I advise you to use VLC.
The new Network Access authorization is only here for local use to be able to open the files. The app NEVER send or receive data to/from Internet.
Nexus USB OTG File Manager supports devices with multiple logical units (like a GPS with an internal memory and an additional SD card) and allows you to choose which logical unit you want to read.
Nexus USB OTG File Manager now includes an "Advanced Mode" which allows you to access to all the files of your device. You can now create files and directories outside of the official Android public directories. This is for advanced users only!
Before buying this application, please try the free trial version named Nexus USB OTG FileManagerTrial to be sure that this application is working with your USB devices.
This is not an official Google application. Nexus brand is the property of Google.
This app is designed to fix update problems that come from mismatched signatures between Superuser.apk on your phone, and Superuser.apk on the Market. If successful, this app will let you update from the market even if you've had trouble before.
Special thanks to Joël Bourquard for technical help writing this, and @fitsnugly on twitter for the icon.
Note: This app requires busybox. A static build of busybox is included in the app, but is only used if you do not have busybox already installed. The included version should work on most phones. If it does not work for you, please email me at the link below so we can get it working.
Support request emails that simply say "Doesn't work" or something to that effect are automatically deleted by our stupidity filter and will not be answered.
Issues installing or upgrading from another Superuser or SuperSU? Try the recovery zip installation linked below.
Apps being denied? Disable the "Declared Permission" setting, and delete the "Deny" policies.
This app requires that you already have root, or a custom recovery image to work.
Apps not being remembered? Start the superuser app to make sure the su binary is up to date.
* Multiuser support
* OPEN SOURCE (https://github.com/koush/Superuser)
* Pin protection
* Manifest permission support
* Per app configuration
* Request timeout
* Proper Tablet UX
Why another Superuser?
* Superuser should be open source. It's the gateway to root on your device. It must be open for independent security analysis. Obscurity (closed source) is not security.
* Superuser should be NDK buildable. No internal Android references.
* Superuser should also be AOSP buildable for those that want to embed it in their ROM.
* Superuser should also be AOSP embeddable, meaning a ROM can easily embed it into their Settings app.
* Maintenance and updates on both the market and source repositories should be timely.
* If something goes wrong, I can fix it.
* Handle multiuser (4.2+) properly
* Handle concurrent su requests properly
Manual installation with the recovery zip:
Recommended if you are having installation issues or are not rooted
***THIS APP NEEDS A ROOTED PHONE***
This app includes root tools that you can use with a simple click. Its currently under development, this means that it will get new things added.
***CWM (Clockworkmod) only***
Install ZIP file via recovery
CPU usage widget
Fix device permissions
GSF id and System id info
Force Fast Charge
Reboot in Recovery Mode
Reboot in Bootloader Mode
Power off your device
Wipe cache and dalivk-cache
Wipe battery stats
Free up RAM
Save a LogCat
Turn On/Off CPU2, CPU3, CPU4
2. Select Governor
3. Governor Settings
****Battery info notification****
****CPU temperature notification.****
Known devices to work with CPU temperature notification.
-Galaxy S III
-Motorola Atrix HD
I will add more and more features.
If you got any crash or error please contact me. I will find and fix it as soon as I can.
"If you’ve ever attempted to root a device prone to difficulties or requiring a trial-and-error type exploit (the Motorola Droid X or T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide, for example) then you know how easily it can go wrong. Sometimes the operation fails and you end up with the superuser app installed but without actual root file system access. A quick search for ”lost root” on our forums yields an astonishing 274,000 results. Almost all the visible results link to posts where forum members believe they have lost root access, usually due to updating a ROM or accepting an over-the-air update.
XDA Member android_owl has created an app to help out in these all-too-common situations. SU Checker searches for and identifies Superuser binaries on your device in a flash. It can help check for root if you suspect you may have lost permissions. This great little diagnostic tool and time saver can be found in the release thread or on the Android Market here. Give it a try the next time and let the developer know what you think!
" - xda-developers.com 13/02/2012
Обновляет только официальные прошивки. Список официальных прошивок на miui.su/download
- Скачивание русских прошивок MIUI с официального русского сайта miui.su
- Просмотр списков изменений
- Перезагрузка в Recovery
- Прошивка через приложение
- Поддержка OTA пакетов обновления
Features present :
• View all types of storage like emmc, internal SD card, external SD cards USB OTG On-The-Go
• Choose material color that suits you
• Acts as a Standalone File Picker
• Only app to Show Folder sizes
• Thumbnails for Images / Videos / Audio / Application files
• Tablet optimized
• Built-in Text Editor
• Full RTL support for languages
• Bookmark folders of you choice
• App Manager to save your favorite apps on to memory
• Process manager to free up ram and uninstall apps in bulk
• All file operations can be easily performed
Feedback is greatly appreciated. Any issues please report through mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
users: If you have problems updating, please read the section "NOTICE" below!
File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs.
NOTICE TO CYANOGENMOD USERS or derived ROMs: If you see this error "package file was not signed correctly", then you are using a custom build of CyanogenMod or similar that ships a version of OI File Manager with wrong signature. Please write to CyanogenMod to fix this issue. To delete the wrong version do the following:
Alternatively, you can also uninstall with Titanium Backup, reboot, then install the update.
- add tool box:"task manager" "app uninstaller" "wallpaper slideshow"
- bug fixes
- fix bug that prevented sending attachments through menu "Send"
- new menu item for multiselect: copy, move or delete multiple files at once.
- case insensitive sort order (issue 334).
- handle projections in the provider (issue 324).
- drop "mimetype" from provider path.
- delete files and folders in background (issue 294).
- new application icon for Android 2.0 or higher.
- exclude/include directories from media scan (activate this feature in advanced settings).
- allow app installation on external storage (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
- fix browser file upload (issue 288)
- support Android 2.3.
- translations into various languages.
- bug fixes (issue 308, 318).
* Scripts Executables
Manage and execute shell scripts and programs in file system.
All executions run over vt100 terminal accepting user input and esc codes (colors, bel, cursor movement ..)
Run them at boot-up and/or on network status change possibility.
Schedule at selected time. (cron jobs)
Show graphical dialogs from running process.
Create widgets at desktop.
Edit and create scripts, also create them from url.
Insert code in your scripts using QR codes.
Share execution output.
Bookmark your scripts.
Test SM_VERSION and/or SM_VERSIONCODE to know if is running inside SManager.
With root privileges you can also execute them as superuser.
* File manager
Browse all phone's file and network files.
zip,tgz,tar,tbz and yaffs2 (nandroid backups) support.
Browse network(including http://) zip files without full download.
Open multiple directories on different tabs.(3 tabs for Ads version)
File linking support(On supported filesystems)
Multiselect from different directories support. (Ads version only support 7 selections from different directories. No limit if selections are in the same directory)
* Root explorer(Rooted device needed)
Automatically mount RO partitions in RW when needed.
Root editor (Allow edit files with root privileges. Configure "Browse as root")
Open and edit ALL files regardless the permissions they have with selected application. Use CAREFULLY(Configure "Browse as root" in order to get this feature)
* Console screen
Volume Up: Mapped to Esc key.
Volume Down: Mapped to Enter key.
DPad press: Mapped to Control key. (Press and then press other key. Not simultaneous pressing required)
Enable "extra gestures" in config screen in order to send Home/End,del/tab,left/right,pgup/pgdown keys. This is very useful to execute shell and ssh connections.
WEIRD CHARACTERS: If you get a lot of [[^ characters, is due you have "extra gestures" enabled and script/program doesn't process them. Use most right side of screen to send standard scroll event, or disable "extra gestures"
* SM Multiselect
Selects automatically files selected in third party apps, like Gallery, inside SM Browser
* External Storage SD Notes
You can install SManager on external Storage SDcard, but you must be know:
- If you are using boot scripts or scheduled script, you will need SMExternalSD app.
- All events like network status change and scheduled scripts while external storage is shared or unmounted will not be processed. Although you have SMExternalSD installed
SManager does not launch executions until external storage is mounted.
Detected some programs/daemons (like dropbear) fails if has stdin closed. Try put "exec 0>&1" to reopen stdin in background executions.
* No ads version features
Execute scripts from widgets without opening console.
No limits in multiselect.
No limits opening multiple directories.
Alias keys in SMConsole.
Hide/show SMConsole/SMBrowser bar with up/down gesture at top of the screen.
This is a background service that allows you to download and save ANY attachment from Gmail, a Website File or link onto your phone in the directory of choice.
Share Interceptor. Having trouble with 3rd party web browsers? Long press the link and choose to share/send.
Disable option included.
Open the message, press PREVIEW.
File from the Internet:
Click link in a message or web browser.
Download any file/attach.
Open after download option
Please contact for additional file support or if Links aren't working.
Due to the complexity of some download types all downloads may not work. If you contact us with links that are not working we will do what we can to resolve the issue, but due to the way some web pages are programmed there may not be a resolution.
If you are having a force close issue, please email us with exactly what steps need to be taken to duplicate the issue.
If you DO NOT want the downloaded file to automatically open when its finished, toggle the preview button off which is to the right of the save button. The settings extensions are only for turning off download support.
*Do Not Use android auto mount option*
Option to auto Mount on USB Connection
Option to run MediaScanner on Unmount.
Changes may not reflect on both devices instantly but are there.
Please contact for any issues as we have no ability to help via comments.
**Working on Galaxy S Bug**
***ROOT ACCESS REQ.***
**DO NOT Move Widgets tot he Sdcard, they will stop working**
S.R.T. is accessible from any application without having to minimize or close out the application.
1) Access Anywhere Any Time
2) Mount RW/RO
4) Reboot Recovery for handsets with a recovery image
5) Custom command Option
Application will not run properly if it has been moved to the SDcard. Do NOT move to the sdcard please.
**May Require Root on some Devices**
**If you see blank images your phone Requires Root**
To use simply start the application.
once started, tap the icon in the notification bar.
Its that Easy.
Designed with Tablets in Mind but can be used on any 3.0+ device.
Text2Icon supports ADW.Launcher & ADWLauncher EX using seamless integration. Multiple other home replacements and launchers are supported as well via the Export Icon option.
Text2Icon is an application for creating Text Icons directly on your phone.
To use with ADW:
1] Long-Press a desktop icon
2] Select "Edit"
3] Tap the current icon image
4] Select "ADWTheme IconPacks"
5] Choose Text2Icon
6] Create your Icon
7] Press the "Set Icon" button
To use with other Launchers:
1] Open Text2Icon via you application list
2] Create your Icon
3] Press the "Export Icon" button
4] Use your launchers specific change icon option and browse to your images via the internal image chooser.
-Two individually editable lines of text
-RGB color chooser
-Linkable settings to adjust both lines at the same time
-Adjustable text alignment
-Adjustable text spacing
-Independent line spacing
-Auto save all settings.
-Three Different Font imports:
--Included font pack
--Device internal fonts
--User selected external font directory
L.E.S is a user contributable database of Linux Executables, Scripts, and Libraries specifically built to run on the Android OS.
L.E.S. allows easy management of these files with a single click.
L.E.S. is still in the growing phase, please email suggestions, problems or questions.
***ROOT ACCESS NEEDED***
This Widget will allow you to reboot any device including
Reboot to Recovery
Reboot to Bootloader
Do not move to SD card or it will disappear.
**Slowness is cause by the phone not the app**
***ROOT ACCESS NEEDED***
PLEASE DO NOT MOVE widgets to the SDcard they wil vanish. This is not an app issue it is the way google designed moving apps to the SD.
The Wipe button requires confirmation once pushed so there is no need to worry about accidently hitting it.