The caller must be in your contacts for the app to speak caller name, otherwise it speaks it out as unknown caller or says the number. This is a free version and has some minor limitations. You can try this version for as long as you want before buying the pro version.
--Minimizes ringtone volume and then speaks name of the caller
--Turn off caller name alert feature if Phone is in silent mode.
--Speaks out full content of SMS along with sender name or numbers.
--Will re-announce the caller information, while not pick up incoming call
--Lots of customization option for different category for calling, messaging & more!
Another useful feature is, you can listen all the unread text messages by a single button touch. It also offers you to go through the inbox/sent messages & read the message selected by you.
*Currently it supports English only.
* Listen incoming text messages (you can disable this)
* Listen unread text messages by single button touch
* Listen inbox messages
* Listen sent messages
* Stop reading messages
Incoming SMS configuration Options
* Option to disable reading incoming messages all time or disable only when phone is silent or in vibration mode
* Choose whether you want the app to read only contact identity, only message content or both
* For SMS received from phone book contact, choose whether you want to hear contact name or number
- sms reader app
- sms reader english
- Text message reader app
- Incoming message reader
- Listen incoming message
- read sms
- talking sms app
Sometimes get a text message and can't read it?
Scramble to find your reading glasses?
Then this app is for you. Big Text SMS.
Your texts are displayed in a big font, where you can read them without your reading glasses. And if you want to respond, do it with large letters. No glasses needed.
When a text message arrives, this app automatically pops up and shows you the message. Your messages are still available in your Messaging app, unfortunately, in a small font.
You can send all your texts to your email, via the new Export function. Or clean up your Inbox by deleting all the texts with one button.
Have your phone read out the text to you (may need to have "Text-To-Speech Extended" from Google Play installed). Or block texts from people you don't want to hear from.
If you loose your phone or would like to know where the phone is located, text your special “locate” keyword from anywhere and your phone will report it’s address.
Try it. You'll like it. It is free.
Now integrated with Sekur Me, secure login and payments support.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at BigTextSMSReader@septium.com, especially before leaving any negative comments. This software is supported by a professional team of programmers. It is our gift to the Android Community. We do love receiving good feedback.
Languages supported are English,French,Italian,German,Chinese, Taiwan, Japanese, Korean and Canada french(the required language packs must be download from Google' play store).
What's in it?
• Reading language(9 languages supported - English,French,Italian,German,Chinese, Taiwan, Japanese, Korean and Canada french).
• Voice pitch(very low,low,normal,high and very high).
• Speed of the voice(very slow,slow,normal,fast and very fast).
• You can edit the starting of the message to speak.
***Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied, we will issue a refund (just send us your order number within 7 days of purchasing!)****.
In addition to reading out just about anything, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID can also enable you to respond to incoming SMS messages using just your voice and the voice recognition software almost all Android devices come pre-installed with!
What does it do? Talking Caller ID, Talking SMS, Talking Email, Talking Calendar reminders, Talking Hangouts and much more!
Enhanced SMS & Caller ID helps you keep your hands free so that you can focus on whatever it is you are doing! Whether you are driving and need to obey your regions hands free laws or if you can't pick up your phone, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID will help you never look at your phone again.
With this app, you can:
• have incoming caller ID read out to you,
• have your text (SMS/MMS) messages read out to,
• reply to text messages using just your voice,
• have your emails read out as they arrive in your inbox,
• have your calendar reminders read out so you never forget another appointment,
• have your Hangout messages read out to you,
• have any other app that posts notifications read out to you (like Breaking news, theScore, ESPN, Google+, Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, etc),
• have our voice notifications read out over most in-car Bluetooth systems,
• and much, much more.
There are many different configuration options available, like white/blacklisting of contacts or email addresses, the ability to configure what our app says during readout and much more. Our app supports all Bluetooth headsets that support the A2DP profile (Caller ID through Bluetooth not yet supported on all devices but all our other features will work just fine with your headset!). Come see why we are rated the best talking caller id and more app!
For a full list of features or to request new features, visit our homepage @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com!
View our FAQ for solutions to common problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq.
Finally, view our "Getting Started" pages for information on configuring the application @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/documentation.
Before posting misleading reviews saying that the app doesn't work properly, please contact us and give us a chance to help you. We strive to satisfy each and every customer!
Thanks for your support.
What it does:
- Half 4:2 and full 4:4 sized widgets.
- Show up to 6 of your last calls + SMS received.
- Filler for incoming, outgoing, missed calls and text messages.
- Group calls + SMS from the same contact.
- *Quick Dial* mode for instant calling.
- *Pop-up* mode for dial options.
- Seven background colours, including "Invisible" for lovers of clean home screens.
What it doe's NOT do...
- Scrolling: Android Home Screen does not support scrolling Widgets.
- "Your personal information, Read contact data." Used to get relevant contact info from your call log.
- "Services that cost you money, directly call phone numbers." Used to make phone calls in "Quick dial" mode.
- "Phone calls, read phone state and identity." Used to refresh the Widget whenever a phone call is made. Widget remains idle the rest of the time, saving *you* battery.
- "Read SMS or MMS." Used to read your last SMS message.
- "Receive SMS." Used to trigger an update when a new SMS arrives.
- "Edit SMS or MMS." Used to clear a read SMS message.
Keywords: Last Call, SMS Log Widget, caller, quick dial, redial, dialler, dialer.
This SMS reader is great for biking, running, or driving. Unlike other apps, this will only read the messages if your headphones or bluetooth are on. You never have to worry about forgetting to turn it on or off, never any embarrassing messages over the loudspeaker. It will also automatically mute your music while the message is read so it can be heard clearly.
For more control you can have the app stop reading messages temporarily with a widget, or tell it to always read regardless of whether headphones are plugged in in the settings.
Explanation of some required permissions:
Modify Audio Settings - Allow users to override system volume settings, route sound only to headphones.
Read Contacts - Allows the app to match incoming phone numbers to the contacts' names.
Read Phone State - When announcing caller ID, this allows the app to know when you have picked up or hung up the call.
If you are having trouble, please contact me directly before leaving comments. I cannot fix the problem if I do not have any details.
Give Spy's no chance and keep your SMS private!
Aloaha Secure SMS includes complete RSA transport encryption to protect your privacy!
Aloaha secure SMS provides an easy to use interface for secret text messaging along with some great features like copy and paste, filter, export2sd, etc.
Try it! It's Free. NO ADVERTS, NO DATA COLLECTION!
*** Features ***
- RSA encrypts SMS before they are leaving your device (complete transport encryption)
- RSA decryption of SMS ONLY when viewing and reading them (storage encryption)
- RSA Key Pair generated by YOUR mobile
- Public-Key infrastructure (PKI)
- Filter and sort SMS based on various criteria such as sender, date, content, etc.
- Export SMS to SD Card
- Share SMS via various methods
- SMS clipboard editor
- Easy reading and composing of SMS messages
- Mail Archive Viewer included (via settings dialog)
- Small Footprint
- We offer code reviews together with our customer to guarantee the quality of our code!
*** How it works ***
- After initial installation go to Aloaha SMS settings
- Go to "Crypt Settings"
- Press "Generate Key"
*** How to send encrypted SMS ***
- SMS will be encrypted with the public key of the receiver
- Before you can send someone an encrypted message that someone needs to send you his public key once
- The public key can be send with "Aloaha SMS Settings" -> "Crypto Settings" -> "Send Key"
*** How to receive encrypted SMS ***
- Since the sender requires your public key you need to send it once via "Aloaha SMS Settings" -> "Crypto Settings" -> "Send Key"
- As soon the sender received your public key all messages sent to you are RSA encrypted
*** How much SMS Data does it consume? ***
- Aloaha requires ALWAYS 2 SMS (320 character) for one message
- Aloaha uses 1920 bit key per default. That translates in 240 encryptable character
- 240 characters in base64 translates to 320 characters
Very active development so please do not wait to give us feedback for SMS Aloaha!
We have a test mobile online: Just SMS your public key to +356 (79) 612 347 and we will answer by encrypted SMS!
Made in Malta!
you can't touch the phone because you are driving a car or your phone is in other place. When application detect incoming SMS, it is announced and
read aloud by speaker. Phone reads incoming message and it's author using Text-To-Speech Engine speaker. SMS Reader is multilingual and supports lot
★ read aloud incoming SMS with/without author
★ text message can be shown in dialog, or can be announced by the service
★ announcing when battery level is low
★ lot of custom options like delay before reading SMS, auto-read
★ reading aloud in different ringtone mode
★ STOP speaking message when hand is moved over the phone, using proximity sensor
★ lot of speaker languages to set
★ change TTS speaker pitch, speed, volume
★ Simple activity to test speaker preferences, it can be used for fun to prank friends
To properly use this app, make sure that you are connected to the internet, and you have installed Google Text-To-Speech engine on device.
We are working hard to satisfy our users so if you have any comments or suggestions, please email us.
Try it now, be satisfied and enjoy one of the best SMS Reader application in market!
● When you receive a message, Call and SMS Car Listen will read out the message content and sender name.
● When you receive a call, Call and SMS Car Listen will also read out the caller name.
● The a2dp and non a2dp bluetooth headset is supported in this application but may not work with all Android versions and all phones. It can also happen that it works in "Test settings" but not when you get a real call. This indicates that phone provider blocked this feature.
This system is very convenient not only when driving, but also when you are walking or your hands are not free to take the message or call. This contributes to higher safety on the road when messages or calls are coming in.
When you hear the message or call, you can immediately stop it speaking loud by turning the phone around if you are for ex. in a meeting, do not want to be disturbed or you cannot listen to it.
Text before and text after Caller/Sender and/or message can be manually set.
Nine languages are supported by default like in FREE version. The system also supports 13 professional voices from IVONA free of charge. You can find and download them with the system at no charge:
Australian English, US English, UK English, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Spanish US, Spanish, Welsh, Welsh English.
The system also supports 50 eSpeak voices from eSpeak free of charge. You can find and download them with the system at no charge:
African, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Canadian (English), Canadian (French), Catalan, Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (American), English (British), Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Georgian, Greek, Greek (Ancient), Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portugese (Brasilian), Portugese (European), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Swahihi, Swedish, Taiwanese, Tamil, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh.
The system also supports the following functions:
● Turn phone around to stop (stop speaking loud by turning the phone around)
● Launch on bluetooth (turns on, when phone is connected with bluetooth device)
● Launch at boot (turns on, when phone is restarted)
● Enable/Disable notifications in status bar
● Launch on bluetooth (turns on, when phone is connected with bluetooth device)
● Audio reading delay (starts reading out with 2 - 20 seconds' delay)
● Speech rate (reading rate: slower, slow, normal speed, fast, faster)
● Ignore Silent/Vibrate (message/call can be read although the phone is set to
● Repetitions (number of repetitions when the phone is ringing)
● a2dp and non a2dp bluetooth headset support (may not work with some Android versions and some phones)
We want to translate this app into different languages, if you can help, please contact us.
"Name or message not announced when I receive a text" - This is most likely due to another app installed on your device. Please follow the instructions below.
SETUP INFO FOR GOSMS, HANDCENT, VLINGO USERS:
● GO SMS >> Settings >> Advanced Tab >> Other Settings >> uncheck "Disable other message notification"
● HANDCENT >> Settings >> Application Settings >> Default Messaging Application >> choose "Disable" and then turn on "Lower priority"
● VLINGO, Within phone settings, change voice recognizer from Vlingo to Google Voice.
The caller must be in your contacts for the app to speak caller name, otherwise it speaks it out as unknown caller or says the number. This is a paid version and does not impose any limitations.
Listen to your messages when you feel like it, while keeping your hands & eyes free for other things.
What can Talking SMS Reader do?
• Efficiently fetches all of your unread SMS & MMS messages and reads them to you.
• Easily configure what to read, like sender name, name and message.
• English/Spanish/Czech/German/Swedish/Russian/Italian/Polish/Hungarian localization.
• Use volume keys to navigate through the messages.
• Delete messages as you hear them.
• Reply to messages (either by typing or with your voice).
• Mark messages as read as you hear them.
• Can automatically detect the language of the message and load the corresponding Speech synthesis voice (if a voice exists for that language).
• Optionally ignore messages from those not in your contacts.
• Easily filter messages from your contacts.
• Shortcut included to allow you to hear your messages anytime simply by pressing a button!
• Easily configure the spoken messages.
Talking SMS Reader is for having your new messages read out loud on demand.
For those that wish to have their messages read as they arrive, we direct you to www.enhancedsmscallerid.com!
Please update your feedback or consider adding a review!
The application is designed to record telephone conversations.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- No complicated and confusing menus.
- Simple, clear and reliable.
- No ads!
I. IMPORTANT !
Note that on some phones, call recording does not work or the quality of the recording is poor. This limitation is due to the fact that in some countries call recording is prohibited without the consent of the subscriber. Some phone manufacturers make it impossible to record in hardware! This restriction does not depend on the application and is not a bug in the program. Please do not place a bad score for the fact that your phone does not support this feature!
For any problems or suggestions please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find errors in the translation into any language, please contact us and we will correct these errors.
✔ Enable or disable the automatic call recording.
✔ Ability to manually record (pressing button while talking) (PRO).
✔ Ability to add notes to the records (PRO).
✔ Send records by e-mail.
✔ Automatically delete old records (PRO).
✔ Photos of contacts (PRO).
✔ Password to log into the application (PRO).
✔ Search for recorded calls.
✔ Hide audio files (PRO).
✔ Play one-touch recording (PRO).
✔ The choice of one of three formats for the output files.
✔ Call filter (white and black lists).
✔ Choice of records storage folder.
✔ Changing the language.
✔ Select the recording source (microphone, voice of the caller, voice of the contact, both channels).
✔ Integrated audio player.
III. IMPORTANT! RUNNING THE PROGRAM:
✔ Record from line is only supported on phones whose core supports two-way recording. On some devices record will only work with microphone (consequence: poor quality of the recording)
✔ Before you install, close other programs to record telephone conversations.
✔ Before installing the full version, be sure to remove the free version.
✔ If the recording is poor, try different combinations of settings for recording (the optimal settings are different depending on the phone).
✔ To change the language, turn off recording (with the button) and restart the program.
✔ By default, all calls are saved in the folder CALL_RECORDS on the SD card of your phone.
✔ If an error occurs, try the following:
1) Reset phone.
2) Remove the program and reinstall.
3) Remove the application data (Settings -> Applications -> Call Recording -> Delete data).
4) Turn on / off recording (the button in the upper left corner).
Russian , English, German, Italian, French , Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Arabic, Vietnamese.
• Gradually, new features will be added to the program.
• The picture shows the paid version of the program.
• If you are recording from line, send me an e-mail with details about the phone: model, kernel, firmware, etc. Thanks!
PS: Thank you for using the application! I would be grateful for your ratings and comments.
Text messages can be announced over some Bluetooth devices. Try the free version to see if it works with your device.
It allows importing web pages directly from the browser to listen to them. You can also import selected text from other apps.
-Text to voice
-Read web pages
-Play / Pause / Stop
-Export audio as WAV file
-Lots of languages (internet connection required for some)
Make your phone say anything you want in many languages! Let your phone read the news for you!
There's a paid version available WITHOUT ADS here:
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107986392540899459664
✓ Backup to SD-Card.
✓ Create Pdf from contacts list
✓Create SpreedSheet from contacts list
✓ Export SpreedSheet to Contacts
Note: Exported .xls which are built through this App will only work and should not modified.
✓ Sent Pdf/SpreedSheet As E-mail
This application uses the camera on your device to read 1D Barcodes, QR Codes, Data Matrix of various kinds. After scanning Barcodes you find Products details from UPC database,and search in web.
1. Product details From UPC code.
2. New image processing algorithm for detection of 1D Barcode formats, including UPC and EAN product codes
3. Now scan in "landscape" orientation
4. Option to scan light-on-dark Barcodes
5. Activate device LED light to scan in low light
6. Encode Barcode from bookmarks.
7. History of already scanned Barcodes.
8. Share Barcode to other people using share option.
NOTES ON PERMISSIONS
We take your privacy seriously, so it is important to understand why we ask for certain permissions.
The app connects to the Internet to show content after you scan a Barcode.
"ACCESS WIFI STATE and ACCESS NETWORK_STATE":
The app verifies if a network connection is available in order to connect to the Internet.
The app uses the camera to scan Barcodes.
Read History of Bookmarks details for share Bookmark details.
Auto Fare Calculation based on the revised fares introduced in Sep, 2013 by the Govt. of Tamilnadu
It has an intelligence auto-suggest feature that helps you while inputting your source / destination
It include a Google map as well as Routes for user clarification
1. Estimated Distance.
2. Estimated Time of Travel
3. Estimated Auto Fare
4. Route Suggestion.
Current locations get automatically loaded as a source address. Then enter the destination to see the auto fare.
We want to change the source address please click the route icon to type the source as well as destination to see the Auto fare result.
Auto fare will calculate based on below points
1. Normal Fare
2. Medium Fare
3. High Fare
4. Night Fare
By using this mobile application user can find the direction.
And most of of outside activities can done by using this application
like in travel,camping or in boating.
Compass Master is an not having any adds and free of cost.
Note : This Application will work if Required sensor is having in mobile.
Please don't give Negative Rating.