The OPF application of Prudential B. Marghios & Partners is aimed at insured members of the Professional Funds Fund, which itself manages in Greece. Through the application, each member can see for their Pension Benefits Branch:
- Basic information on the Individual Pension Account.
- His total contributions
- The Fund's investments and their returns.
- All relevant records of the Fund, such as the various policies and procedures. Indicatively, it may have access to the Annual Actuarial Survey, Investment Policy, Risk Management Report and other important Fund documents.
- User details and make changes to them.
- Communicate if you wish, through the platform.
The purpose of the application is to make access to each member's account easier and more accessible.
The application is constantly being upgraded by adding new components and improving the functionality of the existing ones.
To activate the application, you must be an active member of one of the Funds managed by Prudential B. Marghios & Partners.
The app is available for:
- EESC TEA, Air Traffic Auditors Occupational Insurance Fund
- TEA TEH, Thessaloniki Medical Association Occupational Insurance Fund
and refers to the Pension Benefits (Single Pension) sectors.