Add blogs and publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company and many more by using the search bar or tapping the red ribbon to open the Content Guide. You can also connect your social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Google+ to see what friends are posting and easily share articles with them.
Save the things you find on Flipboard. Tap the “+” button to collect items into your own magazines on any topic, from Great Hikes to Gear & Gadgets. Go to the Content Guide and select “By Our Readers” to explore magazines others are making.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
★ All your news, interests and social updates in one personalized magazine.
★ Save stories you love into your own magazine. Use the “+” button on any item, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
★ Search for anything—people, topics, hashtags, blogs, your favorite sites—and flip through the results in a beautiful magazine format.
★ Connect Flipboard to up to 12 social networks, streamlining your reading and activities like commenting, liking and sharing. Services include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, 500px, SoundCloud, Sina Weibo and Renren.
★ Read Cover Stories for a quick check on what’s happening now. Cover Stories is created just for you and is filled with popular items from everything you’ve added to your Flipboard.
★ Enjoy Flipboard in 18 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, U.S. and U.K.
★ Explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
★ Use the Flipboard widget for quick access on your Android device.
★ Add content to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard or Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page: http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please send us an email to: email@example.com.
A full featured Reddit browser with a user interface fully optimised for touch screens. It makes browsing Reddit on your phone an absolute pleasure.
"Reddit News Is The Best Free Reddit App For Android" -RedmondPie
See this link for an explanation of how to use some of the buttons for comment navigation: http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/y51g6/reddit_news_update_tablet_interfaceincluding/c5sf1y3
- pre-fetching of images for quick viewing right from the stories list
- Stories and comments load at the same time. Switch between the two by sliding up and down the voting bar. (see market pic)
- View profiles, edit and delete comments, check your inbox, submit posts and more...
- Hi-res thumbnails created from pre-fetched images
- Sidebar and Spoiler support
- Rage faces and MLP emotes in comments with alternate text
- Drag and drop sortable Subreddits, move your favorites to the front.
- multiple colour themes including black,white,blue and pink
- Search Reddit for a specific topic.
- Optimized layout for phones and tablets
- butter smooth scrolling!
more on http://greader.co
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Instapaper server for mobilizer seems to have an issue.
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* If you still get ads: Clear the cache of the market and check the license in gReader again (Menu->More->Check License)
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://greader.co/faq
* You want to suggest new features or report issues, use the Feedback button.
* Localization If you are interested in translating gReader to other languages, visit http://crowdin.net/project/greader/
* Beta: http://greader.co/beta
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.readerpro
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Support developers
* Ad free version
* Better Widgets (Ticker)
* Downloading Podcasts
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Google Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Offline Reading with full article content without internet connection.
* Mark read on scroll
* Podcast support (streaming)
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Folders / Tags support
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Search feature: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* Recommended items / sources
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
Get up to speed in one news feed: get Pulse.
- A new streamlined reading experience and simplified navigation make it even easier to discover compelling professional content.
- Sign in with your LinkedIn account to easily save, discover and share with your professional network. Discuss what’s trending with millions of professionals worldwide
- Your content, everywhere. Sign in with LinkedIn and the app will deliver articles from channels you follow on the site and people in your network.
- Easily browse thousands of trusted sources, from major publications and LinkedIn Influencers to blogs and beyond
- Discover insightful content from Pulse’s comprehensive catalog of thousands of sources. New and noteworthy publishers and Influencers each week
- Customize feeds based on your interests to get fresh, personalized content delivered daily. You can also directly import your Reader RSS feeds
- Share with your favorite networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr
- Sync your sources. When you login with LinkedIn you ensure that what you follow and save is available on all your devices. Saved stories can also be sent to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper, or Readability
- No Internet? No problem. Pulse effortlessly loads the stories you read so they’re ready whenever and wherever you are
You tailor feedly to your tastes by creating a collection of the sites you love to read - blogs, magazines, journals, and more.
Feedly is an RSS news reader re-imagined for android phones and tablets. It makes browsing faster and more fun: the content of your rss feeds, news sites and blogs are transformed into pocket-sized cards which load very fast and are easy to browse.
The feedly UI is custom tailored for a 4" phone, a 7" tablet and a 10" tablet. If you run feedly on a tablet, you will get an experience which is very close to a personalized magazine: a really fun way to track and read your favorite blogs.
When you run feedly on a phone and on a tablet, the configuration will automatically syncs between both devices.
Feedly makes sharing content on twitter, facebook and google+ very simple, either directly or using Buffer. Feedly also integrates with Pocket, Instapaper and Evernote.
The completely redesigned NBC News app can be used on both your phone and tablet. Here are a few highlights:
• Faster and more visual than ever before
• Stories download automatically so you can keep reading when you’re offline
• Even more videos, slideshows and articles now available
• Unique split screen plays video while you read stories
Our live, continuous coverage gives you all the news you want, and now it’s easier than ever to share the stories that matter most to you.
Lottery results and jackpot information for Mega Millions, Powerball, Hot Lotto, Wild Card 2, 2by2, Decades of Dollars, Win for Life and state lottery games:
* Arizona (The Pick, Fantasy 5 (Pick 5), Weekly Winnings, 2by2, Pick 3)
* Arkansas (Cash 4, Cash 3, Natural State Jackpot)
* California (SuperLOTTO Plus, Fantasy 5, Daily 4, Daily 3, Daily Derby)
* Colorado (Lotto, Cash 5, Pick 3)
* Connecticut (Classic Lotto, Cash5, Play3, Play4, Lucky for Life)
* Delaware (Multi-Win Lotto, Cash 5, Play4, Play3)
* District of Columbia (DC-5, DC-4, DC-3)
* Florida (Florida Lotto, Mega Money, FANTASY 5, PLAY 4, CASH 3)
* Georgia (Decades of Dollars, Fantasy 5, Georgia FIVE, Cash 3, Cash 4, All or Nothing)
* Idaho (Wild Card 2, Weekly Grand, Pick 3)
* Illinois (Lotto, Lucky Day Lotto, Pick 3, Pick 4, My3, Hit or Miss)
* Indiana (Hoosier Lotto, Poker Lotto, Mix & Match, Lucky 5, Daily 4, Daily 3, Quick Draw)
* Iowa (All or Nothing, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Kansas (Super Kansas Cash, Pick 3)
* Kentucky (Decades of Dollars, Pick 3, Pick 4, Cash Ball, 5 Card Cash)
* Louisiana (Lotto, Easy 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Maine (Tri-State MegaBucks Plus, Tri-State Gimme 5, Tri-State Pick 4, Tri-State Pick 3, Lucky for Life)
* Maryland (Multi-Match, 5 Card Cash, Bonus Match 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Massachusetts (Megabucks Doubler, MASS CASH, Numbers Game, Lucky for Life)
* Michigan (Classic Lotto 47, Fantasy 5, Poker Lotto, Daily 3, Daily 4, Keno!)
* Minnesota (All or Nothing, Gopher 5, Northstar Cash, Daily 3)
* Missouri (Lotto,$250K Triple Play, Show Me Cash, Pick 3, Pick 4)
* Montana (Montana Cash,10 Spot)
* Nebraska (Pick 5, Pick 3, MyDaY)
* New Hampshire (Tri-State MegaBucks Plus, Tri-State Gimme 5, Tri-State Pick 4, Tri-State Pick 3, Lucky for Life)
* New Jersey (Pick-6 Lotto, Jersey Cash 5, Pick-4, Pick-3)
* New Mexico (Roadrunner Cash, Pick 3)
* New York (New York Lotto, Pick 10, Take 5, Sweet Million, WIN 4, NUMBERS)
* North Carolina (Carolina Pick 3, Carolina Pick 4, Carolina Cash 5)
* North Dakota (Wild Card 2, 2by2)
* Ohio (Classic Lotto, Rolling Cash 5, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5)
* Oklahoma (Cash 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Oregon (Megabucks, Win for Life, Pick 4, Lucky Lines)
* Pennsylvania (MATCH 6, The Daily Number, BIG 4, Quinto, CASH 5, Treasure Hunt)
* Rhode Island (Wild Money, The Numbers Game, Lucky for Life)
* South Carolina (Carolina Cash 6, Palmetto Cash 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* South Dakota (Wild Card 2, Dakota Cash)
* Tennessee (Tennessee Cash, Cash 4, Cash 3)
* Texas (Lotto Texas, Texas Two Step, Cash Five, Daily 4, Pick 3, All or Nothing)
* Vermont (Tri-State MegaBucks Plus, Tri-State Gimme 5, Tri-State Pick 4, Tri-State Pick 3, Lucky for Life)
* Virginia (Decades of Dollars, Win For Life, Cash 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Washington (Lotto, Hit 5, Match 4, The Daily Game, Daily Keno)
* West Virginia (Cash 25, Daily 4, Daily 3)
* Wisconsin (Megabucks, SuperCash!, Badger 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* To view drawing history, tap on lottery game's Current Winning Numbers section
* To view payout/prize level information, tap on lottery game's Next Drawing section
* To change to another lottery state, tap on Options Menu then select Set Location
* To select/deselect lotto games to display, tap on Options Menu then select Select Games
* To refresh/update lottery data, tap on Options Menu then select Refresh
Search "my lottos" for other lottery apps from My Lottos.
Attention T-Mobile Users: If you can't get lottery updates over 3G/4G connection, please check your Web Guard settings. For more information regarding Web Guard, go to http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-2144.
• All the latest news as it happens
• Watch or listen to the latest news headlines
• Opt in for breaking news push notifications
• Download the latest stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure
• Share stories to a range of social networks, or email/SMS to a friend
• Personalise the home screen by adding, removing and re-ordering news categories to suit your preferences
• Listen live to BBC World Service radio
• Home screen widgets to keep you up to date
• Settings to allow the app to automatically update in the background
• Set text size to suit your preferences
• Ability to send stories, video, and photos directly to the BBC News team
• Full range of News categories: Top stories, US & Canada, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Middle East, Africa, UK, Technology, Business, Features & Analysis, Science & Environment, Entertainment & Arts, Health, Also In The News, Sport
• Ability to store the app on the SD card. Widgets will not be available if you choose to use this function. This is a feature of the Android system.
*Currently unavailable for devices running 2.2 and below. We are working on a fix and this will be available soon.
• Push notifications for big breaking news stories
• Landscape support for all devices
• Various bug fixes including an issue that occasionally caused duplicate push notifications.
If you choose to receive push notifications, a unique identifier relating to your device will be stored by ProcessOne on behalf of the BBC to provide you with the service.
No other personal data relating to you (such as a username or email address) is processed. The BBC will keep your information secure and not share it with anyone else in accordance with the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, available at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy/
You can choose to unsubscribe from push notifications in the app’s settings screen.
• INTERNET: Used to get the latest news content from the BBC
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine whether you are on 3G or WiFi to deliver the best quality content
• WAKE_LOCK: Used if you enable background updates in settings
• GET_ACCOUNTS: Used to determine if your device is capable of receiving Push messages
• C2D_RECEIVE/C2D_MESSAGE: Used to receive Push messages if you opt in
Choose, read and easily compare the most famous newspapers with your mobile free of charge and in the fastest way possible. All the headlines of major newspapers in the palm of your hand.
If you want to stay up to date with what happens in your country and use as little time as possible, then this app is what you need!
Fast News is a RSS Feed Reader but unlike other feature rich news readers, it will bring you directly to the news without wasting any time messing around with the user interface or news loading. It is the best app for the daily reader.
This app is still in Beta state, please provide feedback!
Fast News US version will show you the content of the public rss feeds from these major United States newspapers:
* The New York Times
* New York Daily News
* USA Today
* L.A. Times
* Huffington Post
* Washington Post
* Denver Post
* Dallas Morning
* ABC News
* Fox News Latest
* ESPN Sport News
* The Daily Beast
* The Nation
* Yahoo! News US
* USA Reddit channel
* Wall Street Journal
* Daily Mail
* Daily Mirror
* Daily Star
* BBC UK
* Daily Telegraph
* Reuters UK
* Daily Express
* Daily Record
* The Guardian
* The Independent
* The Herald
* The Conversation
* Sky News
* Huffington Post UK
* UnitedKingdom Reddit
* #UK #NEWS Twitter
For India (various languages):
* Dainik Jagran National
* Dainik Bhaskar
* Amar Ujala
* Times Of India (TOI)
* Jagran Post
* Rajasthan Patrika
* Malayala Manorama
* Prabhat Khabar
* The Hindu
* Deccan Chronicle
* Hindustan Times
* Deccan Herald
* NDTV News
* Financial Chronicle
* Economic Times
* Telegraph India
* New Indian Express
* Reddit India /r/india
* #India #News Twitter
* Irish Examiner
* Irish Daily Star
* Irish Independent
* Irish Central
For Canada (in English and French):
* Toronto Star
* The Globe and Mail
* Le Journal de Montréal
* La Presse
* Montreal Gazette
* The Vancouver Sun
* The Toronto Sun
* The Province
* National Post
* Calgary Herald
* Winnipeg Free
* Ottawa Citizen
* Edmonton Journal
* Chronicle Herald
* Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)
* Herald Sun
* Sydney Morning Herald (SMH)
* The West Australian
* The Age
* The Advertiser (Adelaide)
* The Conversation
* The Australian
* Perth Now
* SBS World News
For Malaysia (In Malay, English and Chinese):
* Borneo Post
* The Sun Daily
* Harian Metro
* Free Malaysia Today
* Oriental Daily
* Berita Harian
* The Malaysian Insider
If you want another newspaper to be included in the list, please send us an email.
* Very fast and lightweight newsreader
* Immediate and simple to use
* Optimized for low bandwidth usage and high download speed
* Easy to compare an article between different newspapers
* Choose only the newspapers you want and change their order
* Front page of the most important newspapers in your country with all the currents news and stories about politics crimes gossip sport government taxes crisis economics finances
* Many countries supported: United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Ireland, Malaysia, India, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Mexico, Argentina, China, Taiwan, Belgium, Austria
* Share the news with friends through mail, social networks, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or any other app you have installed.
* The best for the daily reader
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated nor related with any of the newspapers cited here. The content the app shows comes from publicly available RSS feeds from the newspapers which retains all copyrights and thus the app is not to be held responsible for any of the content displayed.
- Visual: Get of all latest news from your favorite topics in a highly visual format.
- Smart: News Republic learns what you like and personalizes your news experience automatically.
- Complete: Enjoy complete articles with photos and videos from trusted sources – no RSS feeds!
- Personal: Choose only the topics that are of interest to you, and personalize your home screen.
- In-depth: Explore related topics via Tag Nav™, our innovative news navigation system.
Features hundreds of fully licensed partners including CNN, Bloomberg, The Huffington Post, Reuters, Associated Press; Financial Times, The Guardian, TechCrunch, FourFourTwo, CNET, CVG, Engadget, Joystiq, Pocket Lint, T3, Tech Radar, Tech Crunch, The Verge, Total Film and many more
Get complete coverage on: National News, International, Politics, Sports, Business, Technology, Apps, Science, Entertainment, People, Sports, Movies, Gossip, TV, Books, Music and many more topics.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“News Republic offers the cure for infobesity” CNET.
“If you love news, News Republic is the right app for you!” – AppDictions.
Best News App! – AppStorm.
News Republic is available in 9 regional editions - USA, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, China, LatAm and International
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
PERSONALIZE > EXPLORE > GET ALERTED > SHARE > REACT > RESEARCH
Inform yourself - Get News Republic now!
Twitter - @newsrepublic
Facebook - facebook.com/pages/News.Republic
Watch - vimeo.com/channels/newsrepublic
- Shows Hong Kong district weather information according to your current location.
- All weather information is provided by Hong Kong Observatory with authorization
- Most of the improvements are based on your comments, so feel free to rate and leave some comment for me ^_^
- If you have questions and want me to answer, please feel free to email / facebook me, as there is no way for me to answer if you put your questions in market's comment
Will not have app2SD as if enabled, widgets and notification will fail. This is Android's design.
- Background color?
can be set in settings, you can see the samples in the screenshot session
- different screen size?
I will try my best to add different screen size support, as there are too many.
- Widgets fail to auto update?
Try to go into that widget's setting and press back
re-add the widget
- Location not accurate?
the location is the closest HKO station, may not be the district name that you are currently in
Delve deeper with image galleries, live blogs, graphs and interactive pictures, all optimised for your Android smartphone.
You can read all the top stories from the newsroom with sections for UK News, World News, Politics, Business, Entertainment, Strange News, and a new Technology News section.
• Enjoy a whole new level of depth on the main stories of the day
• Headlines, showbiz and weather bulletins
• A new technology news section
• Send your breaking news story directly into the Sky Newsroom via Your Report
• Swipe between articles and categories
• Share articles via Facebook and Twitter
If you encounter any problems in using this app please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: http://www.sky.com/privacy
✔ The New York Times: "News360 has to be one of the better news-aggregating [apps] I’ve seen on any platform"
News360 is an elegant and smart news reader that learns what kinds of stories you like and dislike as you read. You will never again miss something interesting because you haven’t subscribed to the right feed or followed the right person – instead, News360 will show you all the stories that really matter, and none of the noise. You can even connect your Facebook, Twitter and other accounts and News360 will use them to become even more personalized to your particular interests. The more you use it - the smarter it gets.
To make sure that you don’t get a biased or inaccurate outlook, News360 provides coverage from all possible sources for every story, combining text, photography and video to give you a full, 360° view of the issues.
✔ "Apps We Like: News360" — The Wall Street Journal
✔ "News360 is the New Cadillac of Personalized News Readers" — PandoDaily
★ Quickly scan headlines, preview stories and dive deep into the content from over 50,000 sources. From top global and national news providers, to local and niche sites and blogs
★ Read your Home feed, where you’ll see top articles that focus on the topics you’re interested in – no jumping between sections or feeds
★ Use the News360 widget to keep up with great content on your home screen, and even on your lock screen with Android 4.2
★ Help News360 learn by marking stories you like as you use it, and it will become better and better at giving you the stories you'll enjoy, but will always try to give you something new and unexpected as well
★ Customize the topics you’re interested in at any time!
★ Create a free News360 account to sync your settings and read saved articles offline on your phone, tablet and at news360.com
★ Read local news using your device’s GPS
Beautiful new look for phones and tablets, plus many useful new features:
- Personalized alerts – Be the first to know. When you see a story that interests you, tap the star icon and we’ll send real-time updates right to your phone.
- ABC News Inbox – All your saved stories, alerts and follow-ups appear in one place for easy catch up. Swipe to share a headline, or effortlessly stop following a story.
- Daily Rewind – Lean back, catch up and unwind in the evening with the day’s best video.
- Best Reads – Today’s most fascinating news from across the app, all in one place.
- Watch & Read – Now you can read stories while video is playing – video no longer takes over the entire screen. Build a playlist on the fly to create a personalized watchlist.
- Radio – Whether you're out for an early-morning jog or driving home, ABC News Radio provides a great hands-free catchup – updated every hour.
- Your Favorites First – With customizable navigation, you set the order of Sections and Shows in the side navigation. When you swipe, your selections will come first.
Read stories and watch video clips from your favorite ABC News shows including Good Morning America, World News, Nightline, This Week and 20/20.