Now much more than a prompter: video recording enabled: you can train without an expensive camera, and watch immediately the result using any video player (beware: this is *not* intended to produce quality video, it is "training mode only").
Intuitive, mirror mode, Ads-free, full screen mode, etc.
Is able to read plain text files (.txt), but you can also edit your text directly in the prompter (Manage text / Edit text), or copy/paste text from applications able to read other text formats.
Remote control through Bluetooth available. WARNING: Two devices needed, so you'll have to buy the Bluetooth option twice (reading the comments, it don't seems obvious to everyone....)
WARNING (bis): If you chose two different screen sized devices, it's obvious that the displayed text won't be the same.
Choose your text file (".txt"), characters size, scroll speed rate, white chars on black background or black on white...
And all you'll need will be to look as confident as TV journalists ;-)
Want to help translate in your language? Connect tu www.monacodevdroid.com (thanks!)
Video productions, presentations, trainings, every speaking events, video-conference …
- A smooth scrolling of your texts in both landscape or portrait modes with mirrored text alignment option.
- Save all your texts to retrieve them later.
- Copy and past texts from your emails or others documents.
- Edit your texts at any time.
- Control speed scrolling and start delay.
- Custom font text as you want and background color.
- Look the audience in the eyes.
- Help you being natural and confident.
- Remove camera and public stress.
- Avoid multiple saves.
I created this app because after using a number of teleprompter apps, I have come to know exactly what I need as a lone ranger YouTuber.
The interface is very in your face and straight forward, all the knickknacks your might want to modify like scrolling speed and font size WHILE the camera is rolling is right there.
You don't have to stop the recording flow or your mood just to press what feels like ten thousand buttons to get to the interface that allows you to adjust the font size if you end up standing a little further or God forbid you need to change just a single word and have to go to another interface to do that.
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things. With FREE storage for new accounts and competitive pricing plans, you have enough space to store virtually everything you need. And anything you save with Copy is instantly accessible on your computers, smartphones, tablet and the Copy website.
• Chromecast support! You can now stream any audio, video, or photos stored in your Copy account to a Chromecast-connected television.
• PhotoCopy: A quick, easy way to sync your photos and videos with your Copy account
- PhotoCopy automatically uploads any photo or video you take with your device's camera for a safe and fast backup
- Enable PhotoCopy in your preferences
• On-demand access to all your files
• Easy file sharing without big attachments
• Invite other people to join your folders for even easier sharing
• Upload your photos, videos, or anything from your SD Card
- Now upload a photo straight from your camera!
• Download past versions of any file
Have you already killed off every main character, paid far too close attention to random passengers on the bus and consumed more coffee than your local health authorities would ever advise for a budding author -- all before even reaching Week 2 of NaNoWriMo?
• Nano Prompter is a plot generator that will generate a random plot opener for your novel from more than 30.000 available combinations -- ranging from the fairly serious and plausible to the outright silly and nonsensical.
• Nano Prompter will also allow you to share the generated writing prompt to your favorite note taking application, writing application, publishing agent, werewolf (no success guaranteed), social network or IM-client.
Are you ready to reinvigorate your writing?
When giving presentations, talks, speeches, or even web sessions, nothing shows your professionalism like staying organized and on track, especially completing your material on time. Whether you are a consummate professional, or are struggling with public speaking skills, Taptalk will increase your level of professionalism while decreasing your stress level.
Simply load a .txt format outline onto your tablet and you'll have a timed teleprompter in front of you ready to go.
Simple to use - only one timer button, "Start" keeps you focused on your material, not on the tablet or app.
Easy on the eyes - Experience and research has resulted I a screen design that is also simple, intuitive and easy to navigate. pleasing colors help set the mood as relaxed. Easy to read font and larger timer display allows you to keep your eyes on your audience, not squinting at the screen.
Your choice of editing methods - use your favorite office app on your tablet or PC, even free text editors work with Taptalk.
Prompterous is the first App who turns your Android Tablet into a powerful teleprompter ! A powerful combination of settings, such as fonts, colors, backgrounds, styles, alignments, flipped text and timer are fully customizable.
Import any type of document in a very simple way via Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box.net and SkyDrive. You can also write your text or edit on-the-fly any existing documents.
Prompterous is the only application, of its kind, to support 24 formats of documents such as DOC, TXT, PDF, EPUB…
Prompterous will guide you during presentations, lectures, broadcasts, podcasting, interviews, sermons, selling, acting or pitching !
For your security, all your documents are stored for your viewing only.
###Supported Formats ###
Adobe PDF (.pdf), Adobe PostScript (.ps), Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt, .pps, .pptx, .ppsx), Microsoft Excel (.xls, xlsx), OpenOffice Text Document (.odt, .sxw), OpenOffice Presentation Document (.odp, .sxi), OpenOffice Spreadsheet (.ods, .sxc), All OpenDocument formats, Electronic Publication (.epub), Plain text (.txt), Rich text format (.rtf)
- Add up to: 130 Character Text Message & Urls
(Note: App will add a random Post ID at the end of each message - Example: #B7)
- Setup Accounts: Click setup accounts icon and follow directions for each social network.
- Check Box The Social Networks you want to promote too.
- Select a Time Intervals: Choose when the app will post the message to the accounts.
- Click Start Promoting to start the App / Blinking green button means app is working / Click Stop Promoting to stop the app.
Notice to User: App Will Stop Promoting If User Clicks (Stop Promoting) Button, Shuts Down App and or Shuts off Phone. App will continue to run in background if user just minimizes app using the minimize button.
This is a very simple free app that allows you to do the following:
- Lock your screen's rotation in Landscape, Portrait or Auto. When you launch the app, you're faced with these three options.
- Includes a Tasker/Locale plugin so you can automate the rotation switch based on different profiles.
- Ability to launch the app from any window in Android by long pressing on the search key. (Only for devices that have a physical search button).
- Long press on any orientation profile to activate a persistent background service. (This is useful if your phone seems to exit the locked orientation all of a sudden due to low memory resources).
- A widget is provided so you can lock into whatever your current orientation is. (Useful for reverse landscape for example).
I've searched the Market for an app that will lock my screen's autorotate to landscape and found only one paid app that runs a service continuously in the background (regardless of chosen screen orientation) so I wrote this up. It's free and the background service is optional.
It should work on any device sporting Android 2.1 (Froyo) and higher.
keywords: screen control autorotate landscape portrait rotate rotation orientation