Want to help translate? Connect to http://www.monacodevdroid.com/prompter (thanks!)
Now much more than a prompter: video recording enabled (paid option), so you can train without an expensive camera, and watch the result using any video player (beware: this is *not* intended to produce quality video, it is "training mode only").
Intuitive, mirror mode, Ads-free, full screen mode, etc.
Is able to read plain text files (.txt), but you can also edit your text directly in the prompter (Manage text / Edit text), or copy/paste text from any other application.
Remote control (Bluetooth) available. WARNING: It's a paid option, and two devices may be needed. i.e. you might have to buy the Bluetooth option twice (or you might use a bluetooth keyboard, or an Airturn BT105 pedals system).
WARNING (bis): If you chose two different screen sized devices, it's obvious that the displayed text won't be the same.
Choose your text file (".txt"), characters size, scroll speed rate, white chars on black background or black on white...
All you'll need, will be to look as confident as TV journalists ;-)
Write and read his speech at their own pace, avoiding the paperwork.
Stop and resume the scroll text, with any key or by touching the screen.
Increase and reduce speed, with the volume keys or the mouse wheel.
App for windows at: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxGaxRxM0MMKfmFDd3R5aXJta3N3X2VKTnZ1WGxCLU1FNVp3MGwydGNhQ09fRnVXOVdwY0U&usp=sharing
I created this app because after using a number of teleprompter apps, I have come to know exactly what I need as a lone ranger YouTuber.
The interface is very in your face and straight forward, all the knickknacks your might want to modify like scrolling speed and font size WHILE the camera is rolling is right there.
You don't have to stop the recording flow or your mood just to press what feels like ten thousand buttons to get to the interface that allows you to adjust the font size if you end up standing a little further or God forbid you need to change just a single word and have to go to another interface to do that.
- Add up to: 130 Character Text Message & Urls
(Note: App will add a random Post ID at the end of each message - Example: #B7)
- Setup Accounts: Click setup accounts icon and follow directions for each social network.
- Check Box The Social Networks you want to promote too.
- Select a Time Intervals: Choose when the app will post the message to the accounts.
- Click Start Promoting to start the App / Blinking green button means app is working / Click Stop Promoting to stop the app.
Notice to User: App Will Stop Promoting If User Clicks (Stop Promoting) Button, Shuts Down App and or Shuts off Phone. App will continue to run in background if user just minimizes app using the minimize button.
When giving presentations, talks, speeches, or even web sessions, nothing shows your professionalism like staying organized and on track, especially completing your material on time. Whether you are a consummate professional, or are struggling with public speaking skills, Taptalk will increase your level of professionalism while decreasing your stress level.
Simply load a .txt format outline onto your tablet and you'll have a timed teleprompter in front of you ready to go.
Simple to use - only one timer button, "Start" keeps you focused on your material, not on the tablet or app.
Easy on the eyes - Experience and research has resulted I a screen design that is also simple, intuitive and easy to navigate. pleasing colors help set the mood as relaxed. Easy to read font and larger timer display allows you to keep your eyes on your audience, not squinting at the screen.
Your choice of editing methods - use your favorite office app on your tablet or PC, even free text editors work with Taptalk.
Have you already killed off every main character, paid far too close attention to random passengers on the bus and consumed more coffee than your local health authorities would ever advise for a budding author -- all before even reaching Week 2 of NaNoWriMo?
• Nano Prompter is a plot generator that will generate a random plot opener for your novel from more than 30.000 available combinations -- ranging from the fairly serious and plausible to the outright silly and nonsensical.
• Nano Prompter will also allow you to share the generated writing prompt to your favorite note taking application, writing application, publishing agent, werewolf (no success guaranteed), social network or IM-client.
Are you ready to reinvigorate your writing?
This is a battery meter for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets. It runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar.
Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes - and more.
See supported headsets and Android devices below.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
* Explorer 500
* BackBeat PRO
* BackBeat FIT (see note below)
* Voyager Edge (see note below)
* Voyager Legend, Legend CS, Legend UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO 2 / BackBeat GAME
* Voyager Pro HD
* Voyager PRO UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO
* Marque M155
* Marque 2 M165
* Blackwire C710, C720
* Savor M1100
* ... and more to come.
We have received reports that bugs in the Bluetooth implementations of these phones prevent them from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 (note: 4.4.2 appears to work correctly).
* HTC One M7 running Android 4.4.2 (note: the HTC One M8/4.4.2 works perfectly)
* Your BackBeat FIT must be running firmware version D or later. Use Plantronics's free BackBeat FIT Updater app to check your firmware version and update it if necessary.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
* If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.
* The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 ("1xxPlantronics"), M50, M20, Discovery 925, Discovery 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
* This app will not work on Android 4.2/4.2.1-equipped devices due to a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of these Android versions. The bug is fixed in Android 4.2.2, meaning this app will work on devices running Android 4.2.2 and subsequent releases - except the Samsung Galaxy S4, apparently.
* This app won't work on devices that lack a full Bluetooth implementation. This includes a few older tablets, among them the Acer Iconia A100, Toshiba Thrive, and possibly others.
* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn't show your headset's battery level, the Play Store gives you 48 hours to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.
Launch the app once after installing it. After that, it will receive battery information from your headset in the background and display it in the phone/tablet status bar.
This app was not developed by Plantronics. Please report any problems with this app to firstname.lastname@example.org, not to the nice people at Plantronics.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
Prompterous is the first App who turns your Android Tablet into a powerful teleprompter ! A powerful combination of settings, such as fonts, colors, backgrounds, styles, alignments, flipped text and timer are fully customizable.
Import any type of document in a very simple way via Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box.net and SkyDrive. You can also write your text or edit on-the-fly any existing documents.
Prompterous is the only application, of its kind, to support 24 formats of documents such as DOC, TXT, PDF, EPUB…
Prompterous will guide you during presentations, lectures, broadcasts, podcasting, interviews, sermons, selling, acting or pitching !
For your security, all your documents are stored for your viewing only.
###Supported Formats ###
Adobe PDF (.pdf), Adobe PostScript (.ps), Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt, .pps, .pptx, .ppsx), Microsoft Excel (.xls, xlsx), OpenOffice Text Document (.odt, .sxw), OpenOffice Presentation Document (.odp, .sxi), OpenOffice Spreadsheet (.ods, .sxc), All OpenDocument formats, Electronic Publication (.epub), Plain text (.txt), Rich text format (.rtf)
The first and only app that lets you remap the buttons of your Bluetooth headset!
Promotional price - only during beta phase!
Try the FREE version before buying this one :)
A new icon by shackener (http://bit.ly/1kzf3Yk)!
Please rate, comment and contact me BY EMAIL if you have any problems with the app or want to request a new feature (communication does not work so well with comments) =)
Most Bluetooth headsets have buttons which can only do 2 things - call last dialed number and start voice command. Both are pretty useless. Using SmartHeadset you can remap the buttons of your Bluetooth headset to do more useful things - like controlling a media player, telling you the time or starting a voice assistant! This way you can play/pause and rewind your music or audiobook or control your phone from your bluetooth headset!
- Turn Bluetooth off and back on (or vice versa) on the first run of this app in order to initialize it correctly. You only need to do this once.
- Remember to turn off bluetooth before uninstalling this app in order to finalize it correctly.
- Disable device administrator from the preferences of the app before uninstalling this app!
- Play/pause and rewind a media player using your Bluetooth headset buttons
- Say time (using a pre-installed text-to-speech (TTS) engine)
- Start a voice assistant using your Bluetooth headset buttons
- Tasker integration!
- Quickly switch remapping on and off to place calls or use a voice dialer Now phone calls are possible even when remapping is active!
- Quickly switch the controlled media player
- Automatically turn off Bluetooth after headset disconnect to save energy and fuss
- Override the default Android behavior to switch the display on when the Bluetooth headset call button is pressed.This way inadvertent touches can be avoided.
Known issues and permissions
The functionality of this app is not supported natively by Android. Therefore it uses several workarounds.
- There will be a "*" entry in your phone log when the app is active. Ignore it, it will be deleted on headset disconnect. It makes it possible to make phone calls even when remapping is active. (This requires the "reroute outgoing calls", "read call log" and "write call log" permission).
- Play/pause resp. rewind might not work at every Bluetooth headset key press. This is an Android issue :(
This app gathers no data about you and even has no connection to the internet.
Your headset has no battery indicator? This can be fixed! Bluetooth Headset Battery Widget measures how long a Bluetooth device (e.g. a headset or headphones) has been connected. If you configure the maximum running time of the headset battery, the widget can tell you how much battery time your headset has left. You can also see how long your headset or headphone has been running without a recharge.
Bluetooth Headset Widget Features
- Measures the connection time of a Bluetooth device (headset/headphone)
- Tells you how much battery time is left until you need a recharge
- Automatically stops the counter when the Bluetooth device disconnects
- Can display a warning notification to remind you to connect the power to the headset battery
- Can display a small battery power indicator in the notification bar, similar to your phones battery display. In this way you will never miss an empty battery on your Bluetooth headset
- Can monitor multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Just add several instances of the widget to your home screen and select a different Bluetooth device.
- Successfully tested with a broad range of headsets and headphones
Pro version (visit www.plantronics.com/vocalyst) also lets you Send Text Messages, Emails, and access an extensive range of services with your voice.
HeadsetTrackR is only compatible with headsets that are enabled for music streaming, which is about 50% of Bluetooth headsets and a higher percentage of high-end headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, you can visit HeadsetTrackR.com. You can also download the app and we will attempt to connect to your headset.
How it Works:
The Headset Tracker app is the first and only app that detects unique signals coming from your Bluetooth Headset indicating whether or not the headset is in close proximity to your phone. When the headset gets far away from your phone, a notification will sound. If you don’t hear the notification or choose to ignore it, all is not lost! The Headset Tracker app automatically takes a GPS “Snapshot” of where your headset is at the moment it becomes separated from your phone. You can check the map in the Headset TrackR app or on any internet connected PC to see the location of your headset.
-Get alerted as soon as your headset and phone become separated
-See an approximate location of your lost headset on a GPS map
The Headset Tracker app works with most newer, high-end Bluetooth headsets and also some inexpensive headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, visit HeadsetTrackR.com.
Most headsets are found under car seats, in pockets, or on a messy desk. For less obvious locations, acoustically locate your headset by sending it a tone so you can hear where it’s hiding. If your headset is out of Bluetooth® range (33ft/10m), or is powered off, then try the BackTrack™ activity log that maps where it was last in use.
How to find your headset:
• SEND A TONE: If you think your headset is powered on and within 33ft/10m of your phone, play a sound file through your headset and hear it tell you where it is. You can increase the volume or select an alternate tone from the library to improve your chances of hearing your headset. (Your media audio settings on your phone must be enabled.)
• TRACK IT: If you think your headset is powered off or too far away, review its recent activity on a time-stamped map to discover where your headset was last used. (Your GPS location services on your phone must be enabled.)
BONUS Battery Meter:
If your phone/tablet is running Android OS 3.X, 4.0.X, 4.1.X, 4.2.2*, 4.3 or 4.4 and it is paired and connected to any of the following Plantronics headsets, an on-screen headset battery meter icon will appear in your device’s Status Bar and a talk-time estimate for your headset will be included in your Notifications list. Compatible headsets include:
Voyager Edge UC
Voyager Legend UC
Voyager PRO HD
Voyager PRO UC
Marque 2 M165
Marque 2 M180
Marque 2 A170
*NOTE – Battery status is not available for the following Android versions. However, all other features of the Find MyHeadset app will work with those phones/tablets:
• Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running Android OS 4.2.2
• Any phones/tablets running below Android OS 3.0
• Any phone or tablet running Android OS 4.2 or 4.2.1
• Some phones or tablets running Android OS 4.4
Support & Feedback:
NEED MORE HELP? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We love hearing your feedback. Email us at MobileSupport@plantronics.com