Quick & Easy Access to your D-Link IP Cam over both Mobile Phone and WiFi Networks, that is great for those on the go.
- Pan, Tilt & Zoom control available for supported models.
- Snapshot feature allows you to save the camera image to your photos folder for use later.
- Your password details are saved securely, meaning you only need to enter them once,
and you can add as many cameras as you want.
- Compatible with Dynamic DNS services.
* In app purchase available, providing support for a range if IP cameras. Supported camera types below:
- Level One
Excludes DCS-950, DCS-950G, DCS-1110.
Please refer to 'http://www.eyespyfx.com/support.html#dlink_cams' for a list of supported models.
We value our customers, so if you have any questions or problems contact us using the support section of our website:-
[Deelish Cam] can change a great meal or cooking by yourself to tempting meal!!
Additionally, If you use "Steam Effect", it would make more tempting for the meal.
You can add such a restaurant name, a meal name and your rating after taking a photo.
Then you can upload it to Twitter, Facebook or such a same SNS to show your friends.
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app for mobile and tablet devices.
- SSL encryption for privacy
- RTSP, h.264, MPEG4, ONVIF support
- two way audio (in-app upgrade)
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras (in-app upgrade)
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode (in-app upgrade)
- mass actions in matrix view
Has in-app upgrade for 2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, foscam, panasonic, more).
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera). (in-app upgrade)
Has in-app upgrade for Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode. Motion email notification option. (in-app upgrade)
Over 1800+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Includes cameras from canon dlink edimax levelone linksys sony trendnet. Also dvrs from night owl qsee swann zmodo and lots of old discontinued devices.
Visit my website for complete device support list:
Podrá mover la cámara mediante su sistema motorizado, hablar y escuchar a través de ella, grabar lo que sucede en el momento, acceder a la memoria, capturar imágenes, etc...
you just have to click the image from your device and u can store it with you for future purpose as a image.as you can share it with your friends , email it etc.
Just use your phone camera to scan and digitize all kinds of paper documents: receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Auto enhancing and Smart cropping and many other features ensures the texts and graphics in scanned documents are clear and sharp with premium colors and resolutions.
The software function fully, friendly operation, reputation is good too.
You need to activate the web interface of your cam to use CAM Monitor. If you want to access your cam outside of your network, you'll also need to open and redirect the port to the IP of your server.
ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
WEBINFO USERNAME : username
WEBINFO PASSWORD : password
WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : port
OSCam config: (http://www.streamboard.tv/oscam/wiki/WebIf)
httpport = port
httpuser = username
httppwd = password
httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.1.0-192.168.1.255
httphelplang = en
I'm not satisfied with the design, any ideas to improve it or the app in general are very welcome.
a night vision camera.
turn your android device into a color night vision device with picture and video camera and zoom.
-real time display
-supports 4 color modes (green,red,blue and full color)
-auto take picture interval timer
hold your device very steady.
fast device recommended.
with most devices you can also use an ir-illuminator to see at complete darkness or use nightvisioncam to test your ir remote controls.
zoom will only work on devices which support it.
please try free version first.
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
videos and pics will be saved into folder "NightVisionCam" on your Memory Card.
to select video mode, press menu button and select mode.
Get the pro version
-different notification images when app is active or deactive
-app starts at reboot
"Anti Spy Cam" is a security application.
"Anti Spy Cam" blocks the camera so it can not be used by hackers.
Please deactivate "Anti Spy Cam" before you use the own camera.
Please checkout the Demo version first. Demo application will ONLY run for a maximum time of 59 minutes.
For a full description of features and help guide please see www.androidcloudcam.net.
The main application features are covered below.
1. Operates as a smart IP camera. The application supports capturing silent camera pictures/recordings without anyone knowing!
2. Utilize your phone as a Skype portable webcam. MJPEG stream supported by most video chat services.
3. Real time video streaming over WiFi and 3G networks. Either connect to the device over WiFi and use VLC to view content or use the free streaming server (included as a download from CloudCam) to stream real time camera video from the device over 3G. No third party included!
4. Capture scheduled camera images/recordings and upload to the Cloud or save to SD card. Configure application to capture and send camera images to email, Picasa, Dropbox, or FTP.
5. G-Sensor/Picture motion detection. Automatically activate camera snapshot mode,video streaming mode or video/audio recording.
6. Scheduler supports multiple timers to control CloudCam features.
7. Notify using email when the battery status on the device changes. If the device is plugged into the mains, the device can detect a power failure from the mains and automatically email to notify.
8. Secure remote control from anywhere in the world. The application can be controlled remotely using email to switch ON/OFF CloudCam features and change camera settings (i.e. zoom, turn camera flash light ON/OFF, adjust picture quality,switch ON Snapshot/Video mode and many more).
9. Advanced performance settings to cater for long surveillance operations and limited power.
10. Switch CloudCam into sleep mode to save battery power and reactivate remotely or through configured timers.
11. Free streaming server supports automatic presentation of real time streaming video content from the handset to waiting streaming players like VLC. Multiple streaming servers can run in parallel on a PC,Mac or Linux server servicing multiple CloudCam device allowing multiple CloudCam devices can be viewed from a single source.
12. View MJPEG content from the camera over WiFi/3G networks using the free Android MJPEG viewer CamBuddy.
Provides a range of features to service a variety of tasks in everyday life like security IPcamera, home/car/bike/workshop/lockup/office/baby/elderly person/pet/hydroponic/fishtank/wildlife monitor, or surveillance.
Any questions then please drop an email to email@example.com.
The app provides many 3D features including rotating model with finger movement, zooming in/out, changing color, etc. You can also load multiple files together. This way, you can compare your NC program file with CAD model, or compare finish maching tool path with rough maching cutter path.
3D data files can be added to the app's external storage folder called 'afanche'. Just connect your phone (or tablet) with a PC and copy your 3D models to the 'afanche' folder of the device. After that, you can use the app to load the models you saved in the directory. If you have files in system 'download' folder or any other folder of your device, you can use the app to find and open them as well. You can also use the app to open files from email(attachment) or web (by downloading). The app also supports third party file management app, for instance, DropBox.
The app is not just a 3D data file viewer. It is also a file organizer. You can put project files in different sub folder so that you can easily find them. The app provides you file sorting features so that you can find your model quickly. You can sort by file name or file creation time. If you don't need some of the files any more, you can use the app to delete them. If you need share 3D model with your friend, coworker, client or partner, you can use in-app email feature to send your model out as email attachment.
The app also provides native support for multimedia including image, video and audio. This way, you can manage picture or video of your project and 3D files together. The image formats supported by the app include png, jpeg, bmp, gif, webp. The video formats supported by the app include 3GPP (.3gp), MPEG-4 (.mp4). The audio formats supported by the app include MIDI (.mid), MP3 (.mp3). The app also provides features for you to have a peek at the raw data of data files in ASCII (text) or binary format.
The app is a great tool for you if your business is related to CNC Machining (2 Axis, 2.5 D, 3 Axis, 4/5 Axis, Milling, Lathe, wire EDM, Gas Welding, Foundry, Sheet Metal), PLM, CIM, DNC, FMS, ICAM, MPM, CNC Routing and Engraving, Rapid Prototyping, Digital Wood Work, Surface Grinder, 3D Art Carving, 3D Clip Art, Ice Sculpting, Metal Cutting, Glass Sculpting, 3D Printing, Engraving, 3D Scaning, Sign Making, Solid FreeForm Fabrication, or even Circuit Board Manufacturing.
The app is part of ATView3D 3D visualization tool family developed by Afanche Technoologies. If you need Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows app for other 3D file formats, please search 'Afanche' to find more 3D oriented apps. Afanche Technologies is a company specialized in 3D technologies. Afanche provides customized 3D programming solutions for mobile, web and desktop. For more info, please contact us. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
This specific app allows users to live view, playback, snapshot, and even play audio directly on the remote device in all android platform.
Powerful than ever remote surveillance access for all your cameras , download now before too late!!!
IP Cam Remote is a client application which allows you to connect to your IP cameras remotely from anywhere. You can use the virtual joystick to pan and tilt the camera. Pressing H-Patrol toggle button to ON will instruct IP camera to patrol horizontally. Likewise, pressing V-Patrol toggle button to ON will instruct IP camera to patrol vertically. Up to 18 IP cameras can be added to the list in the drop-down list (spinner).
Two-way audio is supported (if your IP cameras support it). Press Speaker toggle button to ON to hear the audio. Press it again to turn the audio off.
Hold Mic button to activate the microphone. Speak to your Android device to send your voice to IP camera. Release the button to deactivate the microphone.
If you hold the Mic button while Speaker button is currently activated, the Speaker will be temporarily deactivated until the Mic button is released. This is to prevent or minimize echoes.
Connection Settings dialog, Notification Setting dialog, and Screen dialog can be invoked from Android's Context Menu.
Connection Settings dialog contains the required fields which you have to fill in before the application can connect to your IP camera remotely, assuming that IP camera has already been setup successfully in your home (or office) local network. If the Connection Settings dialog is already filled in for the currently selected slot in the drop-down camera list, the information can be removed by clicking the Clear button.
Notification Settings dialog allows you to turn the email notification on and off, assuming that your email accounts have already been specified in IP camera's administrative setup, in which the steps are usually described in the user guide. The sensitivity value can be selected from the Sensitivity drop-down list, e.g. the "Highest" sensitivity makes IP camera become very sensitive in detecting any movements, which will will cause an email to be sent to your email account.
Screen/Control/Speaker Settings dialog allows you to flip the screen and the joystick control vertically and horizontally. This might be necessary in the case where your IP camera is physically mounted upside down. The "Keep Screen On" option tells your Android device to leave the screen on without going to sleep after a period of time. The “Keep Speaker On” option keeps the speaker on even when this application is put in the background (e.g. when switching to another app, when Home button is pressed, or when the screen is off).
Screen brightness and contrast (only on some IP camera models) can be adjusted by tapping anywhere in the camera's display area to bring up the adjustment bars. Tapping the display area again will hide them. Under the low light condition, IR On button can be pressed to turn on IR LED lights, to enable the night vision. Pressing IR Off button will turn off IR LED lights.
The user can navigate to "Real-time IP Camera Monitoring System" by selecting "Go to Monitoring System" from the context menu.
Both Portrait and Landscape display modes are supported.
This application is localized in 5 languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), German, and Thai.
Fixed the crashing issue when invoking Connection Settings in Landscape mode.
Improved error handlings for the video connection and the two-way audio.
Fixed the IR LED light control issue in some IP cameras.
Fixed the taking picture issue in Android 4.3 and older.
Fixed the taking picture issue in Android KitKat (4.4) and in some devices.
Fixed the crashing issue, in Android 2.3.x, when the Preset drop down list is clicked.
More from developer
Cameras supported by this app: Y-cam Black, Y-cam Black SD, Y-cam Knight, Y-cam Knight SD, Y-cam White, Y-cam White SD, Y-cam Bullet, Y-cam EyeBall
Y-cam MultiLive does not support the Y-cam Bullet HD YCBHDL5 or Y-cam Bullet HD 1080 YCBHDL6
Y-cam MultiLive supports older Y-cam models, and allows for up to 8 camera feeds to be saved to the phone for instant viewing. Camera feeds can be connected to via local (i.e. home network) or external networks (i.e. the internet), and allows for viewing over 3G and Wi-Fi.