You get the same amazing graphics and the same features as Morphyre Personal Extra - just with a smaller screen and a smaller price tag!
Visualize Music from a Microphone, whatever is playing on your Android device, or just have the graphics respond to a simulated beat. Change the type of graphics displayed, and apply stunning after-effects such as Strobe, Radial Blur, or Kaleidoscope.
While Morphyre for Android should run on any GLES2-enabled device, you will need an Android device produced in the last year in order to produce fluid, full-resolution graphics.
Morphyre requires permissions for internet and load on startup for the 'Device Mode', where it can display new graphics that you design on our website. These are not used by default.
* Some music players apply filters to the music they play, and so do not allow visualizations to react to the sounds they produce. If you have one of these, you will have to disable filters (if you can), use one of the many other Music players available for Android, or set up Morphyre to use the Microphone for sound reactivity.
Play music through your preferred music player and Deadmau5 does the rest!
This is a Live Wallpaper! To activate, go to your home screen, press settings, press wallpaper/live wallpaper, select DeadMau5 Audio Visualizer, and enjoy!
-Record Audio and Change Your Audio Settings are for grabbing your music stream so that it can be used.
-Full Internet Access is for sending bug reports in the situation that the wallpaper crashes, nothing more, nothing less.
* Visualize music and audio directly from your phone/tablet or through your microphone.
* Media controls integrate seamlessly with your favorite Android music player!
* Completely customize any visualization including colors and behavior!
* Enable shuffle to see all of your favorite visualizations without lifting a finger!
* Responsive and intuitive UI
* Dynamic rendering adapts to any screen size!
* Live Wallpapers
* Save and load configurations and presets
* MANY MORE VISUALIZATIONS!
If you are using an internet radio app, media controls may seem unresponsive while the radio app buffers. In addition not all music apps will support all media controls such as: previous track, next track, and play/pause.
The behavior of the media controls are heavily determined by your phone/tablet and may behave differently depending on what music applications you have installed or used last. (It works like a headset button)
While this application is not particularly resource intensive, older phones or those phones who’s original firmware was not Android 2.1 (Eclair) or above may have some difficulty with it.
With "Snoop mode or Live Wallpaper," this app provides visualization for another media player.
[IMPORTANT] This app doesn't work properly on certain devices. Sadly, I can't fix them because there are serious bugs in their implementation. But some workarounds are exist, so please refer to my posts;
- Limitations on Nexus 4, 5 and 7 (2013) (*1)
- Limitations on Galaxy S3, S4 and Note 3 (Snapdragon model only) (*2)
- Limitations on recent Motorola's phones (Moto X, DROID Mini, ...)
I made Music Visualizer app community on Google+. If you want to try a latest version app, please join the community and register as a app tester.
Step 1. Join to Music Visualizer Google+ community
Step 2. Enable beta testing
* Ver.1.6.3a is the latest version. No beta testing at present.
- 11 types of renderers and randomized of them
(Cover art / Waveform / Shiny Particles / Noise Flow / Colorful Orb / Simple Bars / Heart Beats / Laser / Digital Equalizer / Hex Tiles / Energy Sphere)
- Playback media in your phone
- Control by gestures
- Live wallpaper mode
- Daydream mode (for Android 4.2 or later only)
- Snoop mode (You can use this app with your another favorite media player!)
- External player app control
- Equalizer and audio effects
- Microphone input mode
- Last.fm Scrobbling support
* Gesture information
Single tap: Toggle media informations
Double tap: Play/Pause
Long press: Choose renderer
Swipe left: Previous
Swipe right: Next
Swipe up: Show media controls
Swipe down: Hide media controls
Circle (once): Repeat all track
Circle (twice): Repeat single track
"S" shape: Toggle shuffle
(for 2.3 Gingerbread only)
Touch screen edge of top-right: Show playing queue
- If alternative wallpaper image picker not worked properly, please install QuickPic app.
- Scrobbling feature requires official Last.fm app or Simple Last.fm Scrobbler app
- This software uses third party components;
+ ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
+ android-ColorPickerPreference (https://github.com/attenzione/android-ColorPickerPreference/)
+ MultiSelectListPreferenceCompat (https://github.com/h6ah4i/mulsellistprefcompat)
+ Poweramp API Lib (https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi)
- Russian support (Thx. Артем Брытков)
Now I'm testing on 10 devices / GPUs.
- Google Nexus 10 (Dual Core 1.7 GHz + Mali T604)
- Google Nexus 7 2013 (Quad Core 1.51 GHz + Adreno 320) (*1)
- Google Nexus 7 2012 (Quad Core 1.2 GHz + Tegra 3 T30L)
- Google Nexus 5 (Quad Core 2.28 GHz + Adreno 330) (*1)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 SC-04E (Dual Core 1.9 GHz + Adreno 320) (*2)
- Samsung Galaxy S II SC-02C (Dual Core 1.2 GHz + Mali-400 MP)
- MOTOROLA PHOTON (Dual Core 1.2 GHz + Tegra 250)
- HTC EVO 3D (Dual Core 1.2 GHz + Adreno 220)
- SHARP INFOBAR A01 (Single Core 1.4 GHz + Adreno 205)
- Panasonic P-07C (Single Core 1.0 GHz + PowerVR SGX530) (* Mic input mode doesn't work)
* In future release...
- New renderers
- Usage manual & tutorial
* Recommended device specs.
CPU: Dual core or above
GPU: Mali-400MP, Tegra 2, PowerVR SGX540, Adreno 220 or avobe
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE FOR GALAXY OWNERS: On most Galaxy brand devices, audio sporadically does not get sent to music visualizers, so they won't react. I'm working on a workaround, but if you have a rooted device, you can fix this yourself by putting "tunnel.decode = false" in build.prop.
NOTE FOR NEXUS OWNERS: Many Nexus brand devices have a bug that prevents music visualizers from working with apps that play music using OpenSL. These include but are not limited to: Poweramp, jetAudio, WinAmp, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed, Rocket Player Premium, GoneMad, and Neutron.
Please send me an email about which audio player you use if you aren't seeing meta data. I need to manually implement each player. A player usually can only be supported if its developer has chosen to broadcast meta data within Android, and I am able to contact them. I have attempted to contact the makers of Spotify, iHeartRadio, DoubleTwist, and TuneIn. If they get back to me, I might be able to support them.
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only the following are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may work if they have an option to turn on scrobbling.
• Google Music
• The built-in HTC and Samsung music players
• The built-in SonyEricsson music player on phones not yet running Android 4.0
• Amazon MP3
• MIUI player
• Real Player
• PowerAmp (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm in settings)
• GoneMAD (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm or ScrobbleDroid in settings)
• BubbleUPnP (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm and have Simple Last.fm Scrobbler installed)
• Any media players that support Simple Last.fm Scrobbler or ScrobbleDroid.
[ dkeesto d'keesto software ]
You’ll be drawn in by the mesmerizing visuals as you are taken on a magic journey through space and time. You will experience visual effects like "Morphing tunnel” ,"Dimension shift", “Interstellar flight”. Lose yourself in hypnotic patterns of pure bliss!
Take a breathtaking 3D ride on your way to meet with extra terrestrials, then soar at light speed through majestic galaxies, nebulas and endless star fields. You can use this app to visualize any type of music, like psytrance, italo disco, ambient, rock, goa trance, acid house or techno.
You can sync the visuals with any track from all of your music files on your mobile, through the app's internal player. The visuals also sync with music from any external player, like Winamp or Spotify.
You can meditate and free your mind from all thoughts with this app anytime and anywhere. This will increase your focus and intuition and give you more energy for the rest of the day. Clear your mind from thoughts by concentrating on any of the visual effects for a few minutes! A tool available in your mobile serves the purpose better, as it is much more convenient and easier to use than a laptop or PC.
The code for the music visualizing is inspired by Felix Palmer's open source android-visualizer:
One of the most beautiful and powerful music player for Android!
You can manage your musics easily, Music Player will guide you easily to find all the music in your phone.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 20 background skins to make your music player look more outstanding, and these also make your music player get the next level experience.
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, AAC , 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Lyric support. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching the most appropriate lyrics file for your songs.
* 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* Five band equalizer.
* 8 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer. (Normal, Classic, Dance, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock)
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Gorgeous background skins, 20 Gorgeous background images for your choice
* Edit the song details, now you don't worry about the song without album name or artist name.
* Headset support. Support one button and multiple buttons headsets. Leave your device in the pocket!
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Online music search and preview. All free in Music player now.
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
To learn more about the advanced settings, please feel free to down and have a try.
We have always believed that music player experience can be something more. This is exactly why we have created this Ultra Music player.
The icon is follow "Share Alike 3.0 Unported License"
Moobo Music Player features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, support cloud service, and download free music from cloud.
There more than 18 kinds of skins, and 3 desk widgets to choice.
Has a powerful equalizer, gorgeous interface, built-in 10 kinds of sound effects, ( ordinary , classical, dance , straight , folk, heavy metal , hip hop , jazz , pop, rock , etc. ) , allowing you to enjoy different sound.
• Popular format playback
Listen to music in popular formats: MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, AAC+, 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
• Cloud music service (jamendo website Community Provided ,only for mp3)
There are millions of songs on the cloud , you can track keyword search, you can listen, you can free download.Music is provided by using jamendo website free of charge.
• Unique playlist system
You can select songs in 5 categories: files, songs, albums, artists and favorite. Add them all to favorite categories just in one touch. There are no borders between folders and media library anymore.
• Lyric support
Automatic scanning device lyrics file , matching the most appropriate lyrics file .In the playback interface scrolling display lyrics .
• Gorgeous design
Has more than 18 kinds of background skins you can choose to make your music player unique.
• Ability to edit the songs
You do not have to worry about some of the songs without album name or artist name, can edit song information by yourself.
• Gorgeous Homescreen widgets
Listen to music from your mobile desktop. You can choose on of three homescreen widgets: 4x1, 4x2, 2x2. Change widget colors depending your homescreen wallpapers!
• Support notification bar control
Notification bar drop-down list to display the playback of the song , and you can control playback.
• Change song by shaking
Sloshing around will play next song , rocking back and forth will play previous song.
• Headset support
Support one button and multiple buttons headsets. Leave your device in the pocket!
• Professional Equalizer
Gorgeous interface, built-in 10 kinds of sound effects.
• Local search
Search Local music very easy.
• Sleep timer
Don’t worry about sleeping when Music Player on. It’s turn off automatically by sleep timer.
• Support Android 2.2+
Moobo Music Player - is a music player tablets and for budgets phones.
We're working to make a best music player for users, and we can do it better with your suggestions and opinions.
So if you have any questions or good advices,please feel free to contact us by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
★ Browse and play your music by albums, artists, songs, playlists, genres and folders.
★ Customizable Equalizer with multiple channels, presets, Bass Boost, and virtualizer effect
★ 5 home widgets for easy music control
★ Locking screen with full music controls
★ Create and edit playlists
★ mp3 id3 tag editing
♥ Your Feedback is always welcome.
Adds a Live Wallpaper feature, tons of color options, and more!
WILL NOT WORK ON SOME DEVICES! Sorry! Please read below if you are having an issue with this app.
Display stunning visuals that perfectly complement your favorite songs!
Audio Visualizer takes the audio output of your Android Device (the music you're playing through your headphones, speakers, etc.) and turns it into cool visuals that respond to the volume and frequency of the sounds! It's perfect for having something to watch when you're listening to music, or for playing around with to find the perfect visual match to your favorite songs!
- 20 different types of visualizations
- 4 different color schemes
- Supports all types of audio output
- Completely free!
To use, just play the audio using your music app (or any other app that will continue playing audio in the background), navigate to this app, and choose how you want to see it!
PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE HAVING AN ISSUE GETTING IT TO WORK - Some audio players seem to not use the standard audio output, (This seems to be a problem with Galaxy phones and some other samsung models) and therefore do not work well with this app. I apologize if this is an issue for you. If you want to get the app to work, I suggest either using music off of the web, another music player app or something like Pandora. I am working on this issue, thank you for your patience.
Audio Visualizer property of Evan Richter - email@example.com
Have you ever wondered what your voice looks like? With the power of Android, now its possible to find out. Have fun with this breakthrough app! Try putting your phone next to a speaker, or try whistling into it. You will be amazed at all the the different audio patterns that you can see.
Through this app you can search in a extensive database of CC Licensed songs / Mp3. This app is a great source of mp3 downloads to all the free songs licensed under creative commons.
Please note, Although we have done our best to avoid this, but we do not maintain our own databases, therefore the app may show some non CC Licensed songs in results. If you download such songs through this app we shall not be held responsible in any way. If you find some copyrighted songs, please send us an Email with all possible info, we will in response update our algorithm and sources so that more efficient copyright filters can be applied. Since this process requires code update, removal will not be instantaneous, as we are not a web app. Please give us appropriate time (3 days) to address the request.
Questions or problems with the functioning of the app? Send us an email.
Play any of your music tracks on your SD card or chill out to an internet radio station
Enjoy the dazzling dynamic display as it moves and pulses to your favorite music track
OUT NOW: If you like this app then try Beat Hazard Ultra - An intense music driven arcade shooter driven by YOUR music
"n7player makes browsing your own library and finding music to listen to fun again."
n7player is an innovative 3D mp3 and audio player available only on Android. It visualizes your music as a single plane full of album covers. You can zoom in and out using multi-touch to see different views of your music. The main application screen is like an interactive tag cloud which can be easily explored to find your mp3 files. Artist names transforms smoothly to album covers, when pinched-to-zoomed. The minimalistic design and smooth interface allows users to quickly pick their favorite music from their library.
n7player has also the most advanced cover art downloading function available on the market. It can download the missing album arts both by its own and by easy to use dedicated screen, where the user can search and pick an album art from the internet.
Android 2.3+ is required to use Equalizer & other sound effects.
Reading sensitive log data permission is required only to provide more information in case of application crash when user decides to send log to developers.
This is 14 days full featured version. After that time, few features will require purchasing Full Version Unlocker, available on Google Play.
- Unique user interface, based on OpenGL, consisting of innovative, fully multi-touchable album covers wall
- Supported audio formats: mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, 3gp, mid, xmf, ogg, mkv(4.0+), flac (3.1+), aac (3.1+)
- 5 band graphic equalizer with presets – requires Android 2.3+
- Gapless playback
- Environmental effects, bass boost and sound virtualization technology (SRS/Dolby Surround) (2.3+)
- Automatic and manual album art and artist image downloader
- Tags editor for all supported audio formats
- File browser (SD card) with filters
- 1x4, 2x4 widgets
- Lockscreen widget with direct unlock
- Headset support with many options
- Sleep timer
- Lyrics support, using the embedded track lyrics & musicXmatch plugin
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Support for m3u playlists
n7player Music Player has been positively reviewed by many tech blogs:
Score: 95%, RH Recommended Medal
"It’s not often that I come across an application that displaces a default choice on my phone within minutes of me downloading it, but the N7Player music player is just one such. I think it’s brilliant."
"The best looking mobile music player"
“It will be a serious contender to the likes of Poweramp and Winamp“
“super snazzy interface”
“N7 is a slick, stylish and feature-rich music player for Android that vows to replace any alternative that you’re currently hooked to.”
Once you’ve Shazamed something, you can:
○ Buy tracks on Amazon MP3 or Google Play
○ Available for all Android tablets
○ Watch the videos on YouTube
○ See what your friends have Shazamed
○ Use LyricPlay to sing along to streamed lyrics
○ Listen to the music you Shazam in Rdio or Spotify
○ Check out the artist’s bio and discography
You can also
○ Preview and save your favourites
○ Share what you Shazam on Twitter, Facebook & Google+
○ Shazam even when you don’t have any coverage; Shazam will match when you have a connection and get back to you with the result
○ Shazam from your phone’s home screen with the Shazam Widget
Upgrade to Shazam Encore for the Shazam experience without the banner ads.
* Previews available: US, UK, DE, FR, CH, AT
* Lyrics and LyricPlay available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ.
* Spotify available: AR, AT, AU, BE, BG, BO, BR, CH ,CL, CO, CR, CY, CZ, DE, DK, DR, EC, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, GT, HK, HN, HU, IE, IS, IT, LI, LU, LV, MT, MX, MY, NL, NO, NZ, PA, PE, PL, PT, PY, RO, SE, SG, SK, SL, TH, TR, TW, US, UY.
* Shazam supports devices with cellular connection
MIPS devices are not supported
Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198
More from developer
projectM will visualize any sound playing on your phone. If there is no audio playing, projectM will visualize your microphone input!
projectM is essentially a rewrite of MilkDrop with modern technologies. It is compatible with MilkDrop (.milk) presets.
- Hundreds of Visual Effects
- Multi-Touch Interactive Visuals & Configurable Gestures
- Music Player Controls
- Track Title & Album Art
- Visual Effect Browser & Search
- Auto-detects sound from Microphone and Music Players
- Live Wallpaper & Daydream Modes
- Immersive Mode for KitKat devices
- Configurable graphics quality
- Low battery usage (low CPU usage)
The Free version of projectM is ad supported. You can upgrade projectM in-app to remove the ads, get 250 new visual effects, and enable the Live Wallpaper and Daydream Modes. The older paid version of projectM will act as an unlock key for this version, so you don't have to pay twice. Just make sure the old version is installed!
PLEASE READ: Some popular high-end devices (Galaxy S, Nexus, HTC) may not work with ANY music visualizer due to a new low-latency audio feature in Android 4.1 called Tunnel Player. The effect is that music visualizer apps do not respond to the currently playing audio coming out of many popular music players, including the stock player. An excellent workaround is to use PowerAMP, because it bypasses the Tunnel Player. We hope Google will fix the Tunnel Player in a future release, but for now, alternative music players are the best solution.