PsPsClock series #48 "Tone". Analog style clock.
- If you select "DENY" for the question "Allow ’Tone’ to access photos, media, and files on your device?" on the first launch with Android 6.0 or later, you can not select the audio file of internal or sd card for alarm.
- Time: Always
- Date: Show / Hide
- Alarm: Show / Hide
- Second: Show / Hide
- Calendar: Show / Hide (Only in portrait orientation)
- Hour Format: 12h(1-12+AM/PM) / 12h(0-11+AM/PM) / 24h(0-23) / 24h(5-28)
- Date Format: MDY / YMD / DMY / YDM
- AM/PM Position: Succeed / Precede
- First DoW: Sunday / Monday / Saturday (Only the calendar)
- Color: Select colors
- Fixing System Bar: Enable / Disable
- Status Bar: Show / Hide
- Disabling Auto Sleep: Enable / Disable
- Alarm: Enable / Disable (Stop at single-tapping on the screen)
- Snooze: Enable / Disable
- Sound: Internal or SD card Audio files.
- Repeat: Each day of the week. Enable / Disable
- Snooze Interval: 2min / 3min / 5min / 10min / 15min / 20min / 30min
- Vibrate: Enable / Disable
- Blink Screen: Enable / Disable
- Notification: Enable / Disable
Purpose of using permissions
- read the contents of your USB storage: Used to read sound files Internal or SD card.
- view network connections: Used to display ads.
- full network access: Used to display ads.
- run at startup: Used to the alarm work at reboot.
- control vibration: Used to vibrate the alarm.
- prevent device from sleeping: Used to prevent device from sleeping.
It is not used for purposes other than the above.
I'm poor at English, Sorry...