Audio Memos is a professionally made voice recorder. It has an amazingly intuitive interface, which is easy to use and full of powerful features. Use it for interviews, lectures, music sessions, briefings, dictations, sound sampling, voice recording, ... and simplify your recording tasks.
• Best quality - adjustable to fit your needs.
• Records when your device is in sleep mode.
• Optimized for phones and tablets.
• "This one is the best."
• "Great app that replaces my Olympus dictaphone."
• "This works so well that I can record my choir rehearsals and sectionals! Helps me learn my music better! Very happy with it!"
• "This is a great app I use it to record sermons."
Buy now and get free updates.
New: Generate dynamic backgrounds for your art!
* Choose from a wide range of devices (see list below)
* Choose to draw a glare over the screenshots, or a shadow under the device frame
* Share from any app via the share button
* Generate multiple images at once from the Gallery application with the share button
* Automatically detects Nexus devices, or a matching a device with your phone's resolution on launch and saves it as your default
Device Frames Available
* Nexus S : 480*800
* Galaxy Nexus : 720*1280
* Nexus 4 : 768*1280
* Nexus 5 : 1080*1920
* Nexus 7 : 800*1280
* Nexus 7 (2013) : 800*1280
* Nexus 10 : 1600*2560
* HTC One : 1080*1920 (by ATMOSF3AR)
* HTC One X : 720*1280
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 800*1280
* Samsung Galaxy S III : 720*1280
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 : 600*1024
* Motorola Xoom : 800*1280
Some additional devices not mentioned in this list may be available with beta support.
To receive beta updates, join the community at https://plus.google.com/communities/115184670818359523689 and sign up for beta testing at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.f2prateek.dfg/join.
Report any bugs or feature requests via the community (https://plus.google.com/communities/115184670818359523689).
* Automatically detect when screenshots are taken
* Faster generation of device frames
The app scales the screenshots to the device size, so as long as the aspect ratios of the screenshot and device you have selected are matching, you can use the the application. For example, even if you have a Moto X, you can use the Galaxy Nexus which as the same resolution.
Developed by Prateek Srivastava (@f2prateek) and open sourced on Github (https://github.com/f2prateek/android-device-frame-generator).
Application icon and design by Taylor Ling (http://androiduiux.com).
Built upon the android-ui-utils asset studio framework created by Roman Nurik, copyright Google Inc.
For any bugs and issues, please post to the bug tracker (https://github.com/f2prateek/Device-Frame-Generator/issues?state=open) or on twitter (https://twitter.com/f2prateek).
For saving images to your phone, as well as opening screenshots (read storage is implicitly granted)
For tracking bugs and app analytics.
For receiving images from certain apps.
It will automatically activate when you turn off your WiFi and prompt you to set a time to turn it on. Don't ever forget to turn on your WiFi again.
Inspired and based off the source code of the original Shush! app by Jesse Wilson https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.publicobject.shush
Open Sourced at https://github.com/f2prateek/shush-wifi
Icons by http://www.androidicons.com/
Promo Graphic from http://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/wifi-signal_807
Feel free to contact me with any suggestions, feature requests or bug reports. The quickest way to get in touch with me would be via twitter (@f2prateek).
The application icon was designed by Aleksandra Wolska (http://olawolska.com)
Based off the sample provided by Roman Nurik. The default implementation provides a pin progress button as seen on the Android design site, and as seen on the official Google Play suite of apps. The color indicates whether it's downloaded (blue) or not (gray). The appearance of the pin indicates whether the download is permanent (white, upright) or temporary (gray, diagonal). When state is in the process of changing, progress is indicated by a moving pie chart.