Works best in portrait mode, where lettering is largest.
-Alarm can now be configured to a ringtone or silence
-Exceeded time is shown
Feedback/descriptions of problems is appreciated.
4 alarm volume modes
No confusing options screens to navigate
Alarm sounds for 15 secs maximum unless manually stopped
Create, label and reuse timers for anything – yoga stretches, timed quizzes, cooking rice, napping, therapeutic treatments or remembering to take your pills.
Perfect for busy people, multi-taskers and forgetful folks.
Loved by parents, chefs, teachers and students…
Timer+ has a sleek, streamlined design that stays out of your way and simplifies daily timed tasks.
One tap starts it. One tap pauses or stops it. Simple.
Download Timer+ to get ahead of your many activities today:
* Run multiple timers simultaneously
* Extremely easy to use
* Beautiful, clean interface
* One-tap functionality
* Runs in the background
* Times by the second
* Just 1.8 MBs – won’t take up a lot of space on your device
Use our preset timers, or create your own for any number of timed events.
Here’s how people are using Timer+ every single day:
* Teachers use it as a quiz timer, break timer, recess timer, group work and nap timer.
* Students use it as a practice LSAT test timer, science experiments and laundry timer. (Never find your clothes in a wet pile on the washing machine again.)
* Parents use it for everything! As a kitchen timer: cooking, baking, egg timer, tea timer, coffee timer. Chore time, playtime, reading time, bath time, time outs. Piano practice timer, laundry timer, workout timer, picking up the kids, meditation timer and watering the plants.
* Bakers save dough rise times separately – for perfectly leavened loaves. Timer+ is great as an oven timer or a bread timer.
* Chefs use it for marinating, basting, broiling, straining – all on time, all at the same time. Great for luncheons, cookoffs and other portable carts! A perfect grill timer!
* Athletes time their planks and sets. Beat their best times. And apply ice or heat to pains without overdoing it.
* Seniors use Timer+ to remember to take their pills. Mark halfway points during exercise walks. And time the grandkids so they take turns fairly.
* Freelancers are now spending only as much time as they quoted on projects by using Timer+ as a project timer.
* Developers use Timer+ to remember to look away from the screen every 30 minutes and stretch every hour.
* Hairstylists use it to time perms and hair coloring. Aestheticians use it for mani-pedis.
• No ads, no spam, no annoyance
• Beautiful, simple, authentic digital design
• Easy to use, large touch targets utilize the whole screen
• Hands covered in dough? Use the speech recognition to quickly set the countdown timer
• Stopwatch and Countdown optimized modes
• Zero drift, absolutely accurate timekeeping, at all times
• Zero power usage when the app is in the background or the screen is off
• You can use the volume Up/Down keys to Start, Pause and Reset the timer
• Reliable countdown alarm rings even if the app isn't running
• Choose your own countdown alarm
App permissions: The network may be accessed to upload error rapports and anonymous statistics in order for us to improve the app.
Support free high-quality ad-free apps; if you like it, please consider leaving a review :)
There is also a useful mode to compare two events in time.
It comes with a simple "Drag & Drop" interface designed for ICS.
You can share your countdowns with your friends !
This version comes with 2 preconfigured dates: Christmas and the New Year ! You can also set your birthday !
If you don't want annoying ads, please purchase Countdown Donate and buy me a beer :-)
Keywords : Countdown Compte à rebours Period Time Elapsed Time Remaining Compare
Feedback? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want to crack it open and make it better? Fork it on github at https://github.com/dpadgett/Timer.
- No problem with the countdown stop during the standby
- Works now on Nexus Droid ...
- High resolution display supported
- Minor fun stuff added (animation, logo ..)
Easy to use :
- Choose your ringtone in the menu , adjust the time, push the button to start the countdown.
The minimalist feature set is intentional, to keep the features from getting in the way of what you are trying to get done. You can however toggle the ringing and vibration.
Perfect for cooking, napping, the Pomodoro Technique - anything, really.
The app is completely free, ad-free, even open source, and it will remain free forever.
Please visit the website if you want to suggest enhancements or report problems!
Why does the app need these permissions?
* Read phone state and identity: Needed to find out if you are in a phone call when the alarm goes off, so it can play a less loud alarm sound
* Prevent device from sleeping: Needed to keep the device awake for as long as the alarm is sounding
* Disable keylock: Needed to allow you to silence the alarm without having to first unlock the phone with your PIN or lock pattern (you will of course not be able to access anything other than the "Silence alarm" view)
* Control vibrator: Needed for the vibrate alarm mode
* Automatically start at boot: Needed to preserve alarms if you reboot your phone while a countdown is active
More from developer
* Choose from a wide range of devices (see list below)
* Choose to draw a glare over the screenshots, or a shadow under the device frame
* Share from any app via the share button
* Generate multiple images at once from the Gallery application with the share button
* Automatically detects Nexus devices, or a matching a device with your phone's resolution on launch and saves it as your default
Device Frames Available
* Nexus S : 480*800
* Galaxy Nexus : 720*1280
* Nexus 4 : 768*1280
* Nexus 5 : 1080*1920
* Nexus 7 : 800*1280
* Nexus 7 (2013) : 800*1280
* Nexus 10 : 1600*2560
* HTC One : 1080*1920 (by ATMOSF3AR)
* HTC One X : 720*1280
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 800*1280
* Samsung Galaxy S III : 720*1280
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 : 600*1024
* Motorola Xoom : 800*1280
Some additional devices not mentioned in this list may be available with beta support.
To receive beta updates, join the community at https://plus.google.com/communities/115184670818359523689 and sign up for beta testing at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.f2prateek.dfg/join.
Report any bugs or feature requests via the community (https://plus.google.com/communities/115184670818359523689).
* Automatically detect when screenshots are taken
* Automatically detect from all devices
* Expose a plugin API so other developers can provide additional custom frames (like DashClock and Muzei)
* Better error messages
* Faster generation of device frames
The app scales the screenshots to the device size, so as long as the aspect ratios of the screenshot and device you have selected are matching, you can use the the application.
Developed by Prateek Srivastava (@f2prateek) and open sourced on Github (https://github.com/f2prateek/android-device-frame-generator).
Application icon and design by Taylor Ling (http://androiduiux.com).
Built upon the android-ui-utils asset studio framework created by Roman Nurik, copyright Google Inc.
For any bugs and issues, please post to the bug tracker (https://github.com/f2prateek/Device-Frame-Generator/issues?state=open) or on twitter (https://twitter.com/f2prateek).
For saving images to your phone, as well as opening screenshots.
For tracking bugs with Crashlytics.
Based off the sample provided by Roman Nurik. The default implementation provides a pin progress button as seen on the Android design site, and as seen on the official Google Play suite of apps. The color indicates whether it's downloaded (blue) or not (gray). The appearance of the pin indicates whether the download is permanent (white, upright) or temporary (gray, diagonal). When state is in the process of changing, progress is indicated by a moving pie chart.