Works best in portrait mode, where lettering is largest.
-Alarm can now be configured to a ringtone or silence
-Exceeded time is shown
Feedback/descriptions of problems is appreciated.
4 alarm volume modes
No confusing options screens to navigate
Alarm sounds for 15 secs maximum unless manually stopped
【How to use】
You can quickly change the way it displays "second display" "minute display" "time display" "Day View" with a single click.
You can also add a small plan as well as the date, so you can also specify the time.
Can be turned off with a single click schedule unnecessary.
Time is up, you will receive notification.
※ Notification is because it uses the same mechanism as the alarm, battery consumption is reduced.
※ Countdown timer is reduced battery consumption when you're closing the app does not work, because when you open resume.
Create, label and reuse timers for anything – yoga stretches, timed quizzes, cooking rice, napping, therapeutic treatments or remembering to take your pills.
Perfect for busy people, multi-taskers and forgetful folks.
Loved by parents, chefs, teachers and students…
Timer+ has a sleek, streamlined design that stays out of your way and simplifies daily timed tasks.
One tap starts it. One tap pauses or stops it. Simple.
Download Timer+ to get ahead of your many activities today:
* Run multiple timers simultaneously
* Extremely easy to use
* Beautiful, clean interface
* One-tap functionality
* Runs in the background
* Times by the second
* Just 1.8 MBs – won’t take up a lot of space on your device
Use our preset timers, or create your own for any number of timed events.
Here’s how people are using Timer+ every single day:
* Teachers use it as a quiz timer, break timer, recess timer, group work and nap timer.
* Students use it as a practice LSAT test timer, science experiments and laundry timer. (Never find your clothes in a wet pile on the washing machine again.)
* Parents use it for everything! As a kitchen timer: cooking, baking, egg timer, tea timer, coffee timer. Chore time, playtime, reading time, bath time, time outs. Piano practice timer, laundry timer, workout timer, picking up the kids, meditation timer and watering the plants.
* Bakers save dough rise times separately – for perfectly leavened loaves. Timer+ is great as an oven timer or a bread timer.
* Chefs use it for marinating, basting, broiling, straining – all on time, all at the same time. Great for luncheons, cookoffs and other portable carts! A perfect grill timer!
* Athletes time their planks and sets. Beat their best times. And apply ice or heat to pains without overdoing it.
* Seniors use Timer+ to remember to take their pills. Mark halfway points during exercise walks. And time the grandkids so they take turns fairly.
* Freelancers are now spending only as much time as they quoted on projects by using Timer+ as a project timer.
* Developers use Timer+ to remember to look away from the screen every 30 minutes and stretch every hour.
* Hairstylists use it to time perms and hair coloring. Aestheticians use it for mani-pedis.
• No ads, no spam, no annoyance
• Beautiful, simple, authentic digital design
• Easy to use, large touch targets utilize the whole screen
• Hands covered in dough? Use the speech recognition to quickly set the countdown timer
• Stopwatch and Countdown optimized modes
• Zero drift, absolutely accurate timekeeping, at all times
• Zero power usage when the app is in the background or the screen is off
• You can use the volume Up/Down keys to Start, Pause and Reset the timer
• Reliable countdown alarm rings even if the app isn't running
• Choose your own countdown alarm
App permissions: The network may be accessed to upload error rapports and anonymous statistics in order for us to improve the app.
Support free high-quality ad-free apps; if you like it, please consider leaving a review :)
Digital Countdown can also count UP from a date. You can see how many days, hours, minutes and seconds have transpired since you were born.
★ Shows days, hours, minutes and seconds
★ Recurring events
★ Customizable skins.
★ Choose your own background image! 2.13+)
★ Count Up!
★ 2x1 and 4x1 Widgets
★ 12 widget skins preloaded.
★ Supports multiple countdowns.
★ Low CPU/Battery usage.
★ Reminder alerts.
★ Custom alarm ringtones.
★ Share countdowns through SMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, Instagram, etc ...
Adding Widgets for Android 3.x+ (Honeycomb, ICS, Jelly Bean)
1. Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
2. Touch Widgets tab at the top of the screen.
3. From the main Widgets screen, you can
4. Move between screens to find Final Countdown: Swipe left or right.
5. Drag a countdown widget to a Home screen: Touch and hold the widget's icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
6. Choose an event to activate widget.
Adding Widgets for Android 1.x, 2.x (Gingerbread, Froyo)
1. Long-click on an empty space of your home screen.
2. Select Widgets from Add to Home screen.
3. Select Final Countdown.
4. Select an event from Events list.
You can delete an event by going to Events tab and click the Edit button (pencil icon) on the top right corner. Then simply click on the Trash icon next to the event you want to delete.
If widgets aren't listed, please make sure that the application is installed to internal storage.
Events that appear to have one hour off are due to DST.
Digital Countdown uses the local timezone of the device it is running on. This can be changed in the OS Settings.
Task Killer/Task Manager apps can cause countdown widgets to freeze. If you have any of those installed, configure them to make an exception for Digital Countdown.
countdown timer widget countup gadget anticipation moment seconds time calendar alarm clock internet heartbeat heartbeats before matter dialog orientation webpages rating overlay detail precise precision anniversaries homescreen lockscreen pins smartphones application free wedding concern mobile widgets widget messenger days 12pm twitter holiday thanksgiving memorial easter labor independence festival family reunion deployment deploy birthday launch prom Sunday Friday teen wolf season finale premier
Instructions - Countdown Timer
1.Touch one of the preset times: 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, or 60 minutes.
2.Touch the + button to add a minute to the timer.
3.Touch the - button to subtract 1 minute from the timer.
4.Touch the Start Timer button to Start/Restart the timer.
5.Touch the Stop Timer button to Stop/Pause the timer.
6.Touch the Stop Timer button to end the alarm.
Instructions - Stop Watch
1.Touch the Start button to start the stop watch.
2.Touch the Lap button to add a lap time to the list. (The stop watch will continue to run.)
3.Touch the Stop button to stop the stop watch.
4.Touch the Restart button to restart the stop watch starting at the time that it was stopped at.
5.Touch the Clear button to reset the stop watch back at 00:00:00.
The layout for Countdown was tested on:
1.Motorola Droid Razr HD
2. Nexus 7
To achieve this versatility, this application offers unlimited countdown timers, that can be linked to allow even the most complicated timers to be achieved. However, the UI avoid complexity - and a simple countdown can be achieved in just a couple of key presses.
This countdown will run in the background, and provide customisable alerts when a timer ends - both in terms of sound and a popup screen. User preferences are included to set the alert tone and determine whether and when alerts automatically clear.
For ease of management timers can be named (if desired), and set in terms of hours, minutes and seconds. If you wish, you can add several times and have them operate independently or otherwise link them together. When linked you can set timers to either:
1) End before an existing timer - to set a timer to go off before another timer. An example application of this is in cooking, where you may want to put carrots in the oven 30 minutes before a joint finishes. Now there is no need for complex calculations, just set a second timer and have the application work it out for you.
2) Start after an exist timer - to start the next timer only once the first has completed. An example application for this is an exercise routine where you want to start the next activity once the current is completed.
You can also have timers acting independently, for example setting three individual timers that can be individually started and stopped.
On the main timer screen, colors are used to warn when a timing is coming up to completion, and all timers can be simply started, stopped and reset from the main application timers. If you want to start or stop timers independantly you simply hold the timer name and select from the popup.
Note that the application automatically saves the state of all timers, so they are availability next time you load the application.
At the moment this is an initial functionally complete release and I'm looking to enhance functionality in future releases. Thus I'd appreciate feedback on features you'd like to see and bugs you may have encountered. Ideas for future versions include:
1) Ability to save and load timers.
2) Option to have different style of alerts.
3) Add icon to notification bar to show timers are running.
4) Option to select volume.
I'd appreciate input on the above and any other ideas you may have.
Note that this version does include a small banner advert at the bottom. I've tried to avoid this being disruptive, but am open to suggestions on location or offering a advert free version.
How long until a well-deserved holiday, Christmas, Easter - or whenever there's the first pension? Since when I'm happily in love, engaged, married or even divorced? CountMe shows it. With CountMe you have all your countdown and Countups always there.
Read in advance as you can use the app and off you go …
✔ Create a new countdown:
• choose "new" from main-menu
✔ Delete / Edit countdown:
• press the count in the main view for one second
• choose "edit"-option from main-menu in the detail view
✔ Browse Countdowns:
• wipe from right to left or from left to right
✔ Share Countdown:
• Choose Facebook, Google+ or Twitter from the mainmenu in the detailview of the countdown you want to share with your friends.
✔ message center (Notification Center):
• The "message center" will report, if a countdown expired.
So you always know it.
- No problem with the countdown stop during the standby
- Works now on Nexus Droid ...
- High resolution display supported
- Minor fun stuff added (animation, logo ..)
Easy to use :
- Choose your ringtone in the menu , adjust the time, push the button to start the countdown.
More from developer
In addition to using the application to generate screenshots, you can generate screenshots using the share menu from any gallery application.
Developed by Prateek Srivastava (@f2prateek) and open sourced on Github ( https://github.com/f2prateek/android-device-frame-generator ).
Application icon and design by Taylor Ling ( http://androiduiux.com ).
Built upon the android-ui-utils asset studio framework created by Roman Nurik, copyright Google Inc.
For any bugs and issues, please post to the bug tracker ( https://github.com/f2prateek/Device-Frame-Generator/issues?state=open ) or on twitter ( https://twitter.com/f2prateek ).
Device Frames Available
* Nexus S : 480*800
* Galaxy Nexus : 720*1280
* Nexus 4 : 768*1280
* Nexus 5 : 1080*1920
* Nexus 7 : 800*1280
* Nexus 7 (2013) : 800*1280
* Nexus 10 : 1600*2560
* HTC One : 1080*1920 (by ATMOSF3AR)
* HTC One X : 720*1280
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 800*1280
* Samsung Galaxy S III : 720*1280
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 : 600*1024
* Motorola Xoom : 800*1280
The app scales the screenshots to the device size, so as long as the aspect ratios of the screenshot and device you have selected are matching, you can use the app.
For saving images to your phone, as well as opening screenshots.
For tracking bugs with Crashlytics.
Visit the website ( http://f2prateek.com/android-device-frame-generator/ ) for a free version of the app.
Based off the sample provided by Roman Nurik. The default implementation provides a pin progress button as seen on the Android design site, and as seen on the official Google Play suite of apps. The color indicates whether it's downloaded (blue) or not (gray). The appearance of the pin indicates whether the download is permanent (white, upright) or temporary (gray, diagonal). When state is in the process of changing, progress is indicated by a moving pie chart.