This version contains advertisement. A PRO version without advertisement is available.
Keywords: kids timer, time timer, children, activity timer, remedial teaching, autism, autistic, ADHD, clock, countdown, free, school
• No ads, no spam, no annoyance. Forever.
• Beautiful, simple, authentic digital design.
• Easy to use, large touch targets utilize the whole screen.
• Hands covered in dough? Use the speech recognition to quickly set the countdown timer.
• Examples of speech: "25 minutes", "1 minute 30 seconds", "30 secs", "an hour", "half an hour" etc.
• Stopwatch and Countdown optimized modes.
• Zero drift, absolutely accurate timekeeping, at all times.
• Zero power usage when the app is in the background or the screen is off.
• You can use the volume Up/Down keys to quickly Start, Pause and Reset. Handy!
• Reliable countdown alarm rings even if the app isn't running.
• Stopwatch accurate to the millisecond.
• Choose your own countdown alarm from many choices!
• Colorful design and no ads makes it perfect for kids to use.
We found that most Android stopwatch & alarm apps are not reliable or riddled with ads.
Digital Timer is our take on a very reliable and visually fun app free for all.
- The network may be accessed to upload error reports and anonymous statistics in order for us to improve the app.
- The "external storage read-only" permission is used for custom alarm sound files located on SD cards. As of Android 4.4, ringtones or alarms on the SD card do not work without this permission.
Support free high-quality ad-free apps; if you like it, please consider leaving a review :)
create countdown timers (e.g. kitchen timer).
Please also check out our new timer app TimerDroid with widgets
Some timers are predefined, and you can create your own timers in several categories.
* Start as many parallel timers as you want
* Timers run in background
* Favorite countdowns
* Create your own timers and categorize them
* Create your own categories with icons
* You can also start a timer without saving it, just press the play button after entering a time
* Publish your own timers via twitter (long-press on a timer -> tweet)
If you have problems (timers not showing etc.) please mail us your phone model.
The app doesn't use battery if no timer is running. Apps2SD is not possible as this uses a background service.
keywords: timer,kitchen timer,custom timer,egg timer,countdown,kitchen countdown,bbq timer,pizza timer,nap timer,tea timer
It provide a fastest and effective ways to set a time and start the timer
It works with a color disk that will gradually get smaller as the time elapsed, creating an easy visual reference for the passage of time
Timer Master enable you to see and glance how much time are left without losing focus on whatever you doing.
With this simple concept, you can manage and feel the passage of time with minimum attention.
It is simple and perfect for all timer activities in your daily life.
For example, learning, monitoring test, cooking, works, sports, alarm reminder, keep meeting in track, manage presentation time efficiently .
Whenever time need to be measure and manage, in classroom, office or in home, Timer Master will help you become more organized and productive all the day.
* Please make sure that you do not install this app on SD card, as the app will not work correctly.
- Big color disk display the % time remaining
- Large display of analog and digital timer
- Set time with just a tap, in fastest way
- A tap to Start/Pause/Stop/Reset timer
- Automatically save unfinished/paused timer
- Run in background with energy efficient
- Smallest time unit 1/1000 sec
- Customizable Alarm duration
- Customizable LED color
- Customizable Disk color
- Customizable theme display
- Support 3 notification mode
- Support custom ringtones
If you like this app, please rate it!!
If you have any suggestions or questions, or if you found that this app cannot be supported on any device, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.
How it works:
The countdown is started by touching one of the colored balls.
Note that time intervals can be changed by touching the grey button down in the middle.
While countdown is in progress the same button can be used to reset the countdown.
The sound and vibration at the end is stopped by touching the screen.
The countdown is automatically reset when leaving the app.
For more features, please consider installing the premium version: Visual Time Timer - Premium.
I wrote the timer to help my son (Flip), who has developmental delay, and am happy to share it with you for FREE with NO ADS. It is modeled after visual timers used to assist children with sensory disorders. As such, it is extremely effective in many situations, helping children to cope with transitions from one activity to another. But, many people use it for a very simple kitchen timer! You can choose from several preferences like an audible alert, the duration of an entire rotation, and whether or not to display the time remaining in numeric format.
We hope you enjoy this simple, yet very effective tool!
With this app you can set a countdown timer so that your SmartBand™ Talk rings and vibrates when the time is up.
When you have installed this app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, it will be integrated into the SmartBand™ Talk app, which needs to be installed on your Android phone.
Works with: SmartBand™ Talk SWR30.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to http://www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
* Two square widgets (1x1 and 2x2)
* Ability to set a custom date
* Built with an eye on battery consumption (widget refresh at most twice a day)
* Light and Dark themes
* Good-looking (thanks to Martín Césare)
Do NOT move widgets to SD: they must be installed on internal memory! Otherwise they will not be visible in the widgets list.
= How to add Widgets to the Home screen =
Adding the Ubuntu Countdown Widget to your Android Home screen is easy! Just follow the instructions below:
1. On your Android Home screen press the MENU key and select "Add" or, alternatively, tap any blank/empty area and hold down your finger.
2. An "Add to Home screen" window will pop up. From that window, tap "Widgets".
3. Select one of the two "Ubuntu Countdown Widgets".
= Acknowledgements =
I would like to thank all of those who directly or indirectly contributed to the creation of this software.
In particular, thanks to:
* Martín Césare for creating all the software graphics.
* Canonical for creating this wonderful GNU/Linux distribution.
Create, label and reuse timers for anything – yoga stretches, timed quizzes, cooking rice, napping, therapeutic treatments or remembering to take your pills.
Perfect for busy people, multi-taskers and forgetful folks.
Loved by parents, chefs, teachers and students…
Timer+ has a sleek, streamlined design that stays out of your way and simplifies daily timed tasks.
One tap starts it. One tap pauses or stops it. Simple.
Download Timer+ to get ahead of your many activities today:
* Run multiple timers simultaneously
* Extremely easy to use
* Beautiful, clean interface
* One-tap functionality
* Runs in the background
* Times by the second
* Just 1.8 MBs – won’t take up a lot of space on your device
Use our preset timers, or create your own for any number of timed events.
Here’s how people are using Timer+ every single day:
* Teachers use it as a quiz timer, break timer, recess timer, group work and nap timer.
* Students use it as a practice LSAT test timer, science experiments and laundry timer. (Never find your clothes in a wet pile on the washing machine again.)
* Parents use it for everything! As a kitchen timer: cooking, baking, egg timer, tea timer, coffee timer. Chore time, playtime, reading time, bath time, time outs. Piano practice timer, laundry timer, workout timer, picking up the kids, meditation timer and watering the plants.
* Bakers save dough rise times separately – for perfectly leavened loaves. Timer+ is great as an oven timer or a bread timer.
* Chefs use it for marinating, basting, broiling, straining – all on time, all at the same time. Great for luncheons, cookoffs and other portable carts! A perfect grill timer!
* Athletes time their planks and sets. Beat their best times. And apply ice or heat to pains without overdoing it.
* Seniors use Timer+ to remember to take their pills. Mark halfway points during exercise walks. And time the grandkids so they take turns fairly.
* Freelancers are now spending only as much time as they quoted on projects by using Timer+ as a project timer.
* Developers use Timer+ to remember to look away from the screen every 30 minutes and stretch every hour.
* Hairstylists use it to time perms and hair coloring. Aestheticians use it for mani-pedis.
CountDown Widget permit to add a title to a date et keep always visible the days left before the event.
Tow size are available :
1x1 for juste one word
4x1 for 2 description lines
When the big day arrive, you will receive a notification, not to forget it !
Add a widget to always see the countdown on the Android home or you can show the countdown in full screen. Select a ringtone and your device will ring.
Please note that your android device is set at the right time.
• Calculate days left to ORD/Disruption date
• Breakdown of left days to weeks, working days, weekends, holidays, leaves, offs-in-lieu and extra duties.
• Flexibility of changing ORD date in the event of disruption.
• Countdown to next payday and holiday.
• View upcoming holidays (up to Christmas 2015)
• Long weekend will be indicated
• Widget (4x1)
To be implemented:
• 3 sizes of widget for convenient viewing (5x2, 1x1)
• Leave/off manager
• To-do list
We hope that you would enjoy the app as much as we did developing it, and we wish you a speedy route to the day when you can finally shout “ORD LO!” and cry “WHERE GOT TIME!”
I've recently suffered from a major data lost due to some fault with my harddisk. Unfortunately, I did not back up the essential files. As a result, I have to upload a new app instead to pushing new updates to the existing ORD Countdown app. I hope for your understanding and I will like to apologize to users coming from the older version of ORD Countdown, I am sorry that the data will not be ported over to this app.
* Choose from a wide range of devices (see list below)
* Choose to draw a glare over the screenshots, or a shadow under the device frame
* Share from any app via the share button
* Generate multiple images at once from the Gallery application with the share button
* Automatically detects Nexus devices, or a matching a device with your phone's resolution on launch and saves it as your default
Device Frames Available
* Nexus S : 480*800
* Galaxy Nexus : 720*1280
* Nexus 4 : 768*1280
* Nexus 5 : 1080*1920
* Nexus 7 : 800*1280
* Nexus 7 (2013) : 800*1280
* Nexus 10 : 1600*2560
* HTC One : 1080*1920 (by ATMOSF3AR)
* HTC One X : 720*1280
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 800*1280
* Samsung Galaxy S III : 720*1280
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 : 600*1024
* Motorola Xoom : 800*1280
Some additional devices not mentioned in this list may be available with beta support.
To receive beta updates, join the community at https://plus.google.com/communities/115184670818359523689 and sign up for beta testing at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.f2prateek.dfg/join.
Report any bugs or feature requests via the community (https://plus.google.com/communities/115184670818359523689).
* Automatically detect when screenshots are taken
* Faster generation of device frames
The app scales the screenshots to the device size, so as long as the aspect ratios of the screenshot and device you have selected are matching, you can use the the application. For example, even if you have a Moto X, you can use the Galaxy Nexus which as the same resolution.
Developed by Prateek Srivastava (@f2prateek) and open sourced on Github (https://github.com/f2prateek/android-device-frame-generator).
Application icon and design by Taylor Ling (http://androiduiux.com).
Built upon the android-ui-utils asset studio framework created by Roman Nurik, copyright Google Inc.
For any bugs and issues, please post to the bug tracker (https://github.com/f2prateek/Device-Frame-Generator/issues?state=open) or on twitter (https://twitter.com/f2prateek).
For saving images to your phone, as well as opening screenshots (read storage is implicitly granted)
For tracking bugs with Crashlytics and analytics with Segment.
For receiving images from certain apps.
It will automatically activate when you turn off your WiFi and prompt you to set a time to turn it on. Don't ever forget to turn on your WiFi again.
Inspired and based off the source code of the original Shush! app by Jesse Wilson https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.publicobject.shush
Open Sourced at https://github.com/f2prateek/shush-wifi
Icons by http://www.androidicons.com/
Promo Graphic from http://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/wifi-signal_807
Based off the sample provided by Roman Nurik. The default implementation provides a pin progress button as seen on the Android design site, and as seen on the official Google Play suite of apps. The color indicates whether it's downloaded (blue) or not (gray). The appearance of the pin indicates whether the download is permanent (white, upright) or temporary (gray, diagonal). When state is in the process of changing, progress is indicated by a moving pie chart.