How many days have passed since you were born?
How long have you been in this city?
When are those overwhelming exams?
How many days left before the next holiday?
What about those anniversaries?
This is exactly what ZUI Days is designed for! You just need to record the days, and we countdown them for you! Moreover, you can share the countdowns as wonderful and impressive photos.
We are the ZUI Team who focus on making best user experiences through design and technology. We hope that more and more people could enjoy the beauty and convenience bring to us including the powerful functions, smooth interactions, beautiful graphics and great contents.
You can also use it to calculate the exact time lapse since a past event: vacation length, age, start of a race…
The main functions of the application include:
- Automatic number display and time ticking sound effects
- Timer in days, hours, minutes and seconds (GMT)
- Unlimited number of simultaneous countdowns (color title, date, hour, minute and second)
- Horizontal left to right organization of timers
- Various alarm sounds for each timer(30)
- Import Events from Calendar
- Additional themes options
- Programmed & renewed daily, monthly or yearly countdowns
- Message notification of the end of the countdown
- Display menu and/or date
- Alarm or silence mode
- Disable Sound effects
- Disable Sleep-mode
- 3 styles of timer
All the features are now free
create countdown timers (e.g. kitchen timer).
Please also check out our new timer app TimerDroid with widgets
Some timers are predefined, and you can create your own timers in several categories.
* Start as many parallel timers as you want
* Timers run in background
* Favorite countdowns
* Create your own timers and categorize them
* Create your own categories with icons
* You can also start a timer without saving it, just press the play button after entering a time
* Publish your own timers via twitter (long-press on a timer -> tweet)
If you have problems (timers not showing etc.) please mail us your phone model.
The app doesn't use battery if no timer is running. Apps2SD is not possible as this uses a background service.
keywords: timer,kitchen timer,custom timer,egg timer,countdown,kitchen countdown,bbq timer,pizza timer,nap timer,tea timer
Add a widget to always see the countdown on the Android home or you can show the countdown in full screen. Select a ringtone and your device will ring.
Please note that your android device is set at the right time.
This app is not affiliated with Ingress, Niantic or Google. As such we do not claim the accuracy of information and this information can not be used in any legal case.
No ads, consider donating dome dogecoin: DTGbKVQEpwEL5Cnji1SNC92sg6sv4qHuf2
How long until a well-deserved holiday, Christmas, Easter - or whenever there's the first pension? Since when I'm happily in love, engaged, married or even divorced? CountMe shows it. With CountMe you have all your countdown and Countups always there.
Read in advance as you can use the app and off you go …
✔ Create a new countdown:
• choose "new" from main-menu
✔ Delete / Edit countdown:
• press the count in the main view for one second
• choose "edit"-option from main-menu in the detail view
✔ Browse Countdowns:
• wipe from right to left or from left to right
✔ Share Countdown:
• Choose Facebook, Google+ or Twitter from the mainmenu in the detailview of the countdown you want to share with your friends.
✔ message center (Notification Center):
• The "message center" will report, if a countdown expired.
So you always know it.
- Down-to-the-second precision on countdowns
- Down-to-the-minute precision on widgets
- Notification on countdown completion
- Unlimited widgets
- Variable widget update frequency
Features to Come
- List ordering
- Customized event backgrounds
- Sound and vibration alerts on countdown completion
- Resizeable widget
- Repeatable events
- Suggest more features!
The simple Stopwatch and Countdown Timer.
Slide left and right to change view between Stopwatch and Countdown Timer.
Stopwatch with Split Timer lap option and selectable precision 1/1000, 1/100, 1/10.
Statistic with average split time, fastest split time and slowest split time.
Press the Start button to start timing and press the button again to pause timing.
Press the Split button to record a split time and save it in the database.
Press Clear in the Menu to clear the split times.
Please try the free version of Stopwatch and Countdown Timer before donate.
Great for board games, as a kitchen timer, or for telling the kids how long until bedtime.
Operate up to 8 sand timers simultaneously (each one is colored differently and selected at left of screen).
Accelerometer used - turning upside down will reverse the time and reset the timer (option to turn this off).
Set the countdown time anywhere from 1 second up to 83 days. Change timer names. Changes will be stored for next time app is run.
Notifications will be shown if the timer finishes when the app is not open.
You can get the source code at http://goo.gl/iyHmk
Create countdown widgets to remind you of when special events are to take place. Useful for:
- Anything you want to count down to!
The app comes with:
- 2x1 Widgets
- Shows days, hours, minutes, seconds
- Supports multiple countdowns
- Low CPU usage
For any bugs, please email me at cavneb[at]gmail.com.
Create, label and reuse timers for anything – yoga stretches, timed quizzes, cooking rice, napping, therapeutic treatments or remembering to take your pills.
Perfect for busy people, multi-taskers and forgetful folks.
Loved by parents, chefs, teachers and students…
Timer+ has a sleek, streamlined design that stays out of your way and simplifies daily timed tasks.
One tap starts it. One tap pauses or stops it. Simple.
Download Timer+ to get ahead of your many activities today:
* Run multiple timers simultaneously
* Extremely easy to use
* Beautiful, clean interface
* One-tap functionality
* Runs in the background
* Times by the second
* Just 1.8 MBs – won’t take up a lot of space on your device
Use our preset timers, or create your own for any number of timed events.
Here’s how people are using Timer+ every single day:
* Teachers use it as a quiz timer, break timer, recess timer, group work and nap timer.
* Students use it as a practice LSAT test timer, science experiments and laundry timer. (Never find your clothes in a wet pile on the washing machine again.)
* Parents use it for everything! As a kitchen timer: cooking, baking, egg timer, tea timer, coffee timer. Chore time, playtime, reading time, bath time, time outs. Piano practice timer, laundry timer, workout timer, picking up the kids, meditation timer and watering the plants.
* Bakers save dough rise times separately – for perfectly leavened loaves. Timer+ is great as an oven timer or a bread timer.
* Chefs use it for marinating, basting, broiling, straining – all on time, all at the same time. Great for luncheons, cookoffs and other portable carts! A perfect grill timer!
* Athletes time their planks and sets. Beat their best times. And apply ice or heat to pains without overdoing it.
* Seniors use Timer+ to remember to take their pills. Mark halfway points during exercise walks. And time the grandkids so they take turns fairly.
* Freelancers are now spending only as much time as they quoted on projects by using Timer+ as a project timer.
* Developers use Timer+ to remember to look away from the screen every 30 minutes and stretch every hour.
* Hairstylists use it to time perms and hair coloring. Aestheticians use it for mani-pedis.
Simple and easy.
- Runs multiple timers simultaneously
- Widget support!
- Calculate the duration from a date from the past.
- Shows the remaining time from a future event.
- Hundreds of timers
- 2000 years (up or down)
- Edit the timers anytime
- Chronometer shows years / months / days / hours / minutes / seconds
- Rename timer
- Add notes in timers
- Add / remove / reset ... timer
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Pause timers
- Pause countdown
- Nice graphics
- Select icons and colors
- Countdown with alarm.
- Countdown until event, vacation, holidays, party, anniversary, birthday, wedding, wake-up, baby, sport event, retirement, football game, world cup, exams, army service, Christmas.
- Timer : kitchen timer, cooking, baking, egg timer, tea timer, coffee timer, parking timer, training timer, playtime, reading time, laundry timer, workout timer, meditation timer.
- No restrictions
* Choose from a wide range of devices (see list below)
* Choose to draw a glare over the screenshots, or a shadow under the device frame
* Share from any app via the share button
* Generate multiple images at once from the Gallery application with the share button
* Automatically detects Nexus devices, or a matching a device with your phone's resolution on launch and saves it as your default
Device Frames Available
* Nexus S : 480*800
* Galaxy Nexus : 720*1280
* Nexus 4 : 768*1280
* Nexus 5 : 1080*1920
* Nexus 7 : 800*1280
* Nexus 7 (2013) : 800*1280
* Nexus 10 : 1600*2560
* HTC One : 1080*1920 (by ATMOSF3AR)
* HTC One X : 720*1280
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 800*1280
* Samsung Galaxy S III : 720*1280
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 : 600*1024
* Motorola Xoom : 800*1280
Some additional devices not mentioned in this list may be available with beta support.
To receive beta updates, join the community at https://plus.google.com/communities/115184670818359523689 and sign up for beta testing at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.f2prateek.dfg/join.
Report any bugs or feature requests via the community (https://plus.google.com/communities/115184670818359523689).
* Automatically detect when screenshots are taken
* Faster generation of device frames
The app scales the screenshots to the device size, so as long as the aspect ratios of the screenshot and device you have selected are matching, you can use the the application. For example, even if you have a Moto X, you can use the Galaxy Nexus which as the same resolution.
Developed by Prateek Srivastava (@f2prateek) and open sourced on Github (https://github.com/f2prateek/android-device-frame-generator).
Application icon and design by Taylor Ling (http://androiduiux.com).
Built upon the android-ui-utils asset studio framework created by Roman Nurik, copyright Google Inc.
For any bugs and issues, please post to the bug tracker (https://github.com/f2prateek/Device-Frame-Generator/issues?state=open) or on twitter (https://twitter.com/f2prateek).
For saving images to your phone, as well as opening screenshots (read storage is implicitly granted)
For tracking bugs with Crashlytics and analytics with Segment.
For receiving images from certain apps.
It will automatically activate when you turn off your WiFi and prompt you to set a time to turn it on. Don't ever forget to turn on your WiFi again.
Inspired and based off the source code of the original Shush! app by Jesse Wilson https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.publicobject.shush
Open Sourced at https://github.com/f2prateek/shush-wifi
Icons by http://www.androidicons.com/
Promo Graphic from http://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/wifi-signal_807
Based off the sample provided by Roman Nurik. The default implementation provides a pin progress button as seen on the Android design site, and as seen on the official Google Play suite of apps. The color indicates whether it's downloaded (blue) or not (gray). The appearance of the pin indicates whether the download is permanent (white, upright) or temporary (gray, diagonal). When state is in the process of changing, progress is indicated by a moving pie chart.