Apparatus is a physics game where you have to set up simple mechanical structures to
move one or several marbles to the goal. Use the laws of classical mechanics to complete each level.
Build a space rocket, connect cables from batteries to motors, build bridges, set up teeter totters,
swing with ropes, build vehicles, or just let the marble have a happy roller coaster
ride to the goal!
Use the hammer or the wrench to connect planks, wheels and other objects together.
Use the control panel to control your creations, be it a monster truck, a mechanical rifle or anything YOU can imagine!
Creativity is essential in the gameplay Apparatus. If you don't have the patience to figure
out the challenge levels, why not just play around in the physics sandbox and build whatever
comes to mind? Upload and share your levels in the community section or download and
comment on other players' levels.
The early levels will teach you how to play the game and go through some basic concepts.
The more you progress the more freedom the levels provide, many levels can
be solved in many different ways.
Every time you complete a level, you can go into freebuild mode and modify the level
however you like. If you make the level better, or just harder, you might want to
upload it to the community section and let other people play your modified level.
EXTRA FUN ON TABLETS!
A minimum processor speed of 600MHz is recommended. A screen resolution of 800x480 or higher is recommended but the game runs on lower resolutions.
IF YOU HAVE PERFORMANCE ISSUES:
Disable sound effects and music from the main menu.
If the game still runs slow, when in a level click the menu button and choose "Graphics Settings". Disable shadow effects and put the rope/cable quality at 50%.
GALAXY S II USERS:
Please disable sound/music in the game. The audio backend crashes on this phone and we're working on solving this as soon as possible!
If you find any issues, please contact us at:
Apparatus is part of a physics game series brought to you by indie game developer Bithack. Check out the successor to Apparatus for even more advanced building options!
Construct the path that Jeky the Orange will take so he can accomplish his mission.
Launch Jeky from the tree in the apparatus you have constructed, where realistic physics dictates the rules.
This is a fun and challenging physics game, a new puzzle concept that will challenge your neurons.
Here you can unleash your creativity by helping Jeky, free his friends, the fruits, from the clutches of "alien birds".
- ALL 63 LEVELS may have several solutions.
- Complex solutions give you more points, think in a Rube Goldberg machine.
- New SandBox, create YOUR OWN levels.
- Hard and rubber bars.
- Engines with paddles.
- A magic potion that turns our hero into a monster.
- Catch rings for extra points.
- Realistic physics game.
- Original music and sounds.
- Improved Graphics for TABLETS.
- Sharing via Email the created levels. (In Full Version)
- Option to save several solutions per level. (In Full Version)
- Playback features.
- Automatic saving of games - You come back to the game where you left.
- Share your accomplishments with your friends.
- Simple tutorial.
- No advertising.
- NEW TIP Button, if you need help.
- There are lots of Android devices out there with varying capabilities, please try the Free Lite version before buying the full version.
CONTACTS and SUGESTIONS:
Thank you, any suggestions will be appreciated.
In the free construction mode you can create your own Rube Goldberg style machine from scratch and conduct your own crazy physics experiments. It’s just like in the real world, except for portals and a device that reverses gravity...
Clever Contraptions is suitable for the whole family. A word of warning though: some use of your brain, a bit of patience and sometimes luck might be needed!
* 43 levels
* 40 unique items
★ Winner in Puzzle Game Category - IGN 2009 Awards ★
★ Best Mobile Game 2010 - Milthon Award ★
In this new adventure, the Mokis will use the help of new gameplay elements such as the paint bombs and more crazy contraptions to reach the magic spiral.
★ TouchArcade.com: "It stands tall as one of the best –if not the best– puzzle games [for mobile]"
★ Gamezebo.com - 4.5/5: "iBlast Moki 2 is like Angry Birds with bombs, which is about as awesome as it sounds."
★ TouchGen.net - 5/5: "This is a true sequel, where you take everything that was great about the first game and then improve on it in almost every way."
★ 148apps.com - 4.5/5: "Few games make me feel like the genius that I am like this one when I succeed"
EXPERIENCE HOURS OF FUN AND DISCOVERY
- Explore 90 levels across 6 colorful worlds with more to come.
- Each location is packed with unique levels, using realistic physics and lots of different items to manipulate such as paint bombs, ropes, rising balloons, rotating wheels
- 6 beautiful and unique music tracks
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS
- Build new levels with the advanced physics editor which was used to create the entire game
- Only your imagination is the limit to what you can build, collect the many tools such as joints, motors, decoration, stickers and create some beautiful level with crazy contraptions
- Share your levels online and enjoy the puzzles created by thousands of players
LEADERBOARD AND ACHIEVEMENTS THROUGH OPENFEINT
Unlock achievements, see how you stack up on global leaderboards, and play with friends!
DO YOU BLAST MOKI?
- Visit our website, www.godzilab-games.com, check out existing trailers, follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/godzilab) and leave comments on our forums
The "discover known accounts" permission is used by OpenFeint to pre-fill the email address field if the user opts to set up a new OpenFeint account.
You can build contraptions with wheels (blue - rotates backwards, green - rotates forward, red - does not rotate) and rods (dark gray - cannot pass through objects, light gray - passes to any object)
The game features a small campaign, with 15 puzzles to familiarize you with the gameplay and the basics of the game. Creativity and imagination is essential in mobile contraption.
After finishing the campaign, or before, you can enter the comunity levels where you can play or share levels made by others or you. You can also rate them.
Mobile contraption features 2 simple editors, easy to use, one for level design and one for shapes of the terrain.
• incredible simple but challenging levels
• good physics engine
• SANDBOX! freedom of construction and level design
• Play with the most simple forms rectangles, circles, triangles...
• Multitouch Support
• New levels every day in the community area
• Nice music
• free to play
• minimalist, ultra responsive graphics optimised for any hd tablet or smartphone
Indie Game Magazine - Really, really cute
Gamezebo - Lovingly crafted and considered
Odd is not like the other robots. After failing a standardized test Odd ends up in the recycling bin. Help Odd escape the robot factory using building blocks, electricity, and physics!
Note: Odd Bot Out (Lite) contains 10 free levels and a one-time in-app purchase to unlock 90 more. There is also a paid version of the game, with no in-app purchase, simply called "Odd Bot Out".
Each level in this contraption puzzle game presents a new challenge. Build a bridge across a (small) abyss. Hot-wire a rocket launch. And ride a robotic centipede, like you always wanted to.
- Play 10 levels for free
- Unlock 90 more with a one-time in-app purchase
- Wheels, motors, rockets, buttons, circuits, wires, and more
- Stress free, creative, non-violent game play
FIND OUT MORE