Hyperspace Pinball brings together the action of an arcade shooter with the excitement of classic pinball into a single game where you defend the solar system from an evil alien invasion! Using a light ball, two flippers and your skills as a pinball wizard, you will experience a game like you've never played before with features like:
- 20 levels of play: Each level has a unique background and variety of enemies all with unique capabilities; including boss battles every five levels! Three levels of difficulty let you work your way from learning how to play to scoring big points!
- Combos, power-ups and enhancements: Score big combos by hitting as many aliens as possible before the ball touches the flipper. The more power-ups you gather, the more powerful the ball becomes and the more fun you have! Enhancements include multiball, extra balls, replays, score multipliers, and bonus points.
- Achievements and unlockable features: Advancing through levels and performing special tricks will earn you achievements, and allow you to use new features including color trails coming from the ball, endurance mode, and being able to see the game from different camera perspectives.
- Endurance mode: This is a special game mode where you only get one ball and you try to rack up as many alien kills as possible. Spend hours beating your old record!
- In the "Boss Run" game mode, players combat enemy after powerful enemy in a race against the clock. Using a light ball, two flippers and your skills as a pinball wizard, you will experience:
...and it's all FREE! Grab your copy today!
*** If you have a Viewsonic G-Tab Tegra 2 and cannot see aliens, please go to the Options menu and reduce your Special FX to 15%. If you still don't see them, go down to 0%. We're currently investigating the issue.
Combining the best of both worlds, the game features ten levels of glowy neon shooting/ball bouncing action with two different gameplay modes that will present you with an interesting proposition.
In Normal mode, your lives are infinite. Play until the end. No pressure. No big deal. Your combo multiplier will rise by one for every ten blocks you shoot down, and reset to zero when you die, by either letting the ball disappear or getting hit by an enemy.
In Hardcore mode, you have one life. One chance. One shot. But to balance that out, your combo multiplier will rise by TWO at every ten blocks instead, effectively DOUBLING your score.
Both modes feed into the same high score, so really, it's a question of risk versus reward. It's an interesting dilemma.
Either way, this colourful fast-paced arcade game will test your retro mettle and offer hours of replay value, for just 60p/99c/However-much-that-is-in-your-country's-currency.