- Explore new places
- Download cycling and hiking maps for offline use
- Plan your geocaching adventure
- Save you favorite routes and places
- Save your battery with smart GPS system
- Import your own tracks and points
- Enjoy new and improved features every month
and much more
“There’s no question that Locus is an outstanding Android map app. It works as it should, the interface is clean, map selection is good, and feature set is solid. “ androgeoid.com
“This app is very impressive in terms of the amount of options, functions, maps and other cool stuff that it has to offer.” androidpit.com
AndroidPIT silver badge
Do you like hiking, cycling, running or backpacking? Or any other outdoor activity like backcountry skiing? Locus Map is for you. Download it for free today!
Most notable features of Locus Map:
➤ Online maps
- USGS, GSI, Openstreetmap, MapQuest, Visicom, Kapsi.fi, Turistautak, SHOCart, SmartMaps, Freemap, SledMap, Skoterleder, , Navigasi, Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps, Osmapa.pl, ChartBundle and more
- most of them are downloadable for offline viewing
- full WMS maps support
➤ Offline maps
- download online maps for offline use
- vector maps for drivers, hikers, cyclists and skiers - downloadable by in-app purchase
- supported formats: SQLite, TAR maps, MBT maps, GEMF, RMAP, Orux, SmartMaps
- create your own maps from OpenStreetMap data or custom themes
- for an address, coordinates, points of interests and local photos
- for local places with Google Places and Wikipedia
➤ Point of interest (POI) & Tracks
- handle unlimited number of Points of interests and tracks
create your own points of interests and tracks
organize to categories
- use Geocaching Live! service and add-ons to get full offline experience when you search for caches
- waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers supported
- Do you have Groundspeak premium membership? Enjoy unlimited support for geocaching.com. You don’t have it? With Locus Map Free, Pro and its addons you can download 3 caches a day or import them from somewhere else.
➤ Track record
- record the way you want
- custom themes for maps – color changing with altitude or with speed
- support for ANT+ sensors
➤ Voice navigation & voice guide
- full support for Online voice navigation
- voice & notification guiding on single waypoint (by compass or on the map) and along the route
- integration of GPS’s, Breadcrumbs, Trainingstagebuch, Street View, Google Earth and others
- KML, KMZ, GPX, OpenAir, DXF support (export)
- smart GPS usage that saves your battery
- satellite screens with current weather situation
- GPS status notification
- Bluetooth GPS support
➤ Highly customizable
- set everything the way you want and need
➤ Integration of Google My Maps (reading and editing)
➤ POI alert
➤ Fully customizable trip computer (dashboard)
➤ Ability to use apps like c:geo, Sygic, GPS status and others directly from Locus
➤ API for developers
➤ Try one of our existing 3rd party add-ons
- for geocaching: Geocaching4Locus, GeoGet database, GSAK database
- others: Augmented reality, Foursquare, etc.
Is cycling, hiking, running or backpacking your thing? You’ll love Locus Map!
Download the free version now or buy the PRO version to gain access to premium features.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Selection Quickly Takes You to the Ohio County in Google Maps
• Geographically Curious in Ohio Love It
• App Launches Quickly beating a Web Search Anytime
• List of Ohio Counties Swipes Rapidly
Ohio's vehicle license registration system uses a numeric code number to indicate the county of a vehicle's registration on the license plate tag. The county code is displayed on stickers placed on the lower left corner of both the front and rear plates.
The “Ohio County Number Code Tool” list is sorted numerically by county code number with the accompanying county name associated. Selecting the county code number of interest will return a Google Maps search of that county name.
You'll know exactly the Ohio county that car is registered in!
Find more information at
Connectivity required for the Google Maps search.
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
Following are some of the great features of this app:
- Déroutes optimized for car, bicycle and pedestrian.
- Simple Routes: Press and hold on the map to generate route.
- Satellite GPS navigation and WiFi.
- Map rotates in the driving direction.
- Travel goods and photos.
- Find addresses.
- All shops, gas stations, etc.
and 4 types of coordinate representations:
- degrees, minutes and seconds ( N 45 ° 48 ' 40.47 " E 22 ° 48 ' 28.06 " )
- degrees and minutes ( N 50 ° 11.17 ' E 9 ° 53.05 ' )
- decimal degrees ( Lat: -8.21 Long: - 61.11 )
- MGRS (35TLK5241798377)
Map supported operations are:
- 3D for normal map type
- tilt using 2 fingers drag
- rotation using 2 fingers rotation
- drag & drop marker
This app is very intuitive and easy to use, designed to help you determine the coordinates of specific point on the map and share them with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts. If your device is rooted and you have checked the share screenshot option, a screenshot of the map will also be attached if you share your location via email. In addition, you can visualize the location on the map of certain coordinates or address.
In the „Settings” screen you can switch between the available coordinates types, set the precision of MGRS coordinates type, you can show or hide the „Address bar” and you can enable or disable the „Measure tool” for which you can select different measure units, depending on your needs. The available measure units are: „Metric”, „Imperial” and „Marine”.
There is also a "Get Directions" button which opens Google Maps Directions feature and displays directions from your current location (or any location that you choose there) to the location pinned in Map Coordinates. This feature is very helpful when you wish to see how much time you need to reach a point and which course you should take.
Another useful feature is „Copy to clipboard”. Using it, you copy the selected coordinates or address and paste them anywhere you need.
More recent features are „History” which holds all your locations history and „Favorites” which are locations saved by you with a touch of a button so you have your favorite destinations always right at hand.
This being said, I hope you enjoy this app and please feel free to contact me via email if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. Also please report any bugs that you might observe, and I will fix them as soon as possible.
• Quickly find nearby bars, restaurants, gas stations etc. with a single tap using Places Near Me.
• Places Near Me locates your phone with GPS and then provides you with the top local searches nearby so you can find where you need to go.
• Places Near Me Works worldwide.
• Remind Me Notifications for all the places you select to remind when you are in vicinity of the place.
• Places Near Me has Augmented Reality to find direction of nearby places.
• Get directions with Map with estimated time and distance.
• Voice Commands for searching places.
• Customize favourite places on your home page.
• View contact details, address, distance and location of each place.
• Free Search for any keyword.
• Display search results in either list or map view depending upon the preference.
• Selection of KM/Mile as per preference.
keywords: places,near me,near you,nearby,near,ar,local search,place finder,locator,directions,local knowledge, maps, reminders, navigation
- TOKYO, CHIBA, KANAKAWA, SAITAMA
"No more wandering around"
LINE Maps for Indoor is a new indoor mapping app that can be used to find your location in complicated indoor areas, such as department stores or shopping malls.
Find out how to reach your destination easily and conveniently.
1) Informative Indoor Map
- Provides a list of main facilities in the surrounding area.
- Uses a Wi-Fi signal to provide an accurate current position and information about the floor where the indoor user is located.
2) Convenient Map Functions
- Not only allows basic functions such as map rotation, position specification, and POI selection, but also a 3D view using vector rendering.
3) Sharing your Position with Friends
- Check detailed store information, such as the store's business hours, phone number, and website.
- You can share your location or favorite places with friends.
4) Improved Search Function
- Provides recommended categories which allow for convenient searches without entering search words.
5) Floor Guide
- Provides main information for facilities, such as their location, phone number, and business hours.
- Provides a Floor Guide and detailed information for each floor (information about stores and lists of main convenience facilities).
6) Easy-to-understand Street Guide
- Considers movement between floors and provides guidance for the optimal path.
How it works
Maps are downloaded on-the-fly or uploaded from your PC in advance. Once the app and maps are loaded to the phone or tablet, cellular network coverage or internet connection is not required for real time GPS navigation.
Although the Memory-Map app is designed to be used as a standalone GPS navigator, best results are achieved when used in conjunction with Memory-Map on your PC (free download) for planning, printing and loading up maps, waypoints and routes to the phone/tablet
Memory-Map includes free access to 1:250,000 scale topographic maps and many other free maps around the world. More detailed maps are available for download and purchase with a free try before you buy, time limited demo option. Available maps include Ordnace Survey, Hema, USGS quads, NOAA, and DeLorme. All maps, including the ones supplied on DVD can be used on your PC and phone. See the help page for details on loading maps to the device from the PC.
Access a vast range of Worldwide maps and charts.
Automatically downloads a free map of your current location
Create and edit marks and routes.
Import and export marks, routes and tracks in the open GPX format
Display; Position, Course, Speed, Heading, Altitude and averages
Position coordinates include Lat/Long, UTM and GB Grid
Units displayed in Statute, Nautical or Metric
Support for GPS and Compass sensors, where available.
Moving map, lock GPS position and automatically scroll the map
Records breadcrumb trail / tracklogs.
Share position marks or tracklogs as GPX files
Full marine instrumentation features, with AIS, DSC and Anchor alarm
NMEA data interface via WiFi or Bluetooth
AIS collision alarm, with adjustable thresholds for Class A and Class B targets
Display Alarm notifications and Nav data on Android Wear watch
"Verdict: The Memory-Map App is a truly excellent, competent product, representing real value for money. It's straightforward to use, with just enough preference settings and options to describe it as customizable. Route-creation and route-following are ridiculously easy to set up, yet provide a tremendous range of route data. You can also import and export GPX files (via email). A really strong product at this price point." Andrew Knight, Yacht Arabella blog
"After buying about 6 navigational applications for my tablet I finally got one that really works the way it should. I now have a handheld version of my sailboat's navigation system. I am very happy with this app and would recommend it to any avid sailor"
"I've tried all the mapping/tracking applications I can find and I rate this best. The 1:25k scale is essential for walkers and the ability to create a route at home or to log it (recording your time & distance etc) as you go along is superb. I like the direction indicator to show where you are heading on the map, the ability to save, describe and name tracks is neat. It's easy to slide the map about from your current position to see where you are heading next, the zooming in and out facility is good. I found it reasonably easy to learn how to use."
"This is not a cheap navigation program, it is a professional tool for viewing raster maps. And for this purpose, it is excellent. For viewing topo maps, this is the best software and hardware combination for the job, this alone was my reason to get an Android tablet, and it was the right decision."
"This is by far the best mapping/GPS app and I've got them all. It's simple to use but has many more user options for points of interest, tracking, routes and maps.
"Love this app. Have wanted a chance to use my Memory-Map maps on my Android phone for ages - less devices to carry, and better maps than on my handheld GPS. Easy to use once you get the hang of it too"
Also, you can now downloaded new maps of various parts of the world to view offline later. This lets you pick and choose the maps that you want stored on your phone or tablet!
If you like the App, then give me a good rating. If you think there is something bad or something that needs improvement send me an email, and I will work on it.
- Reduce the memory required again to use the app.
- Add a Spanish Translation
- Added a Russian Translation
- Reduced the memory required for the app.
- Zooming in works better than in version 1 with a lot of changes behind the scene.
- Changed the map types.
- Added Advertisements
NearBy Me is also a great navigation tool to take on a vacation as you can find your way around an unfamiliar city. Also calculates the route towards your selected destination, so that it will be easier to find.
Also available for browsers at:
• Find easily nearby banks, bars, clubs, restaurants, food points, hotels, museums, pharmacies, hospitals or any other place you want to search.
• Each place details include rating, address, phone number, images, distance from your current location, website, user reviews, map directions.
• Find quickly nearby places with a single tap by customizing your home page categories (select display categories from the available list or add your manually searches).
• Get search results based on distance or popularity of the place.
• Free search for any keyword (i.e “pizza in New York”).
• View all search results in either list or map.
• Get directions with Map with estimated time and distance.
• Make phone call to the place.
• Share the place with your friends (Facebook, Email etc).
• Add places to Favorite list.
NearBy Me helps you find places like:
• Bus stations
• Car services
• Convenience stores
• Department stores
• Gas stations
• Hardware stores
• Night clubs
• Train stations
and many more
Only shows your location at the time you send your location to friend(s) - Does NOT automatically update location
Turn on the GPS to send your exact position or the Network Locator will provide a close proximity of your location
Has Aerial or Street View mode to help friends find you - Aerial mode is great for off-road activities including atv usage, hiking, etc.
Shares your speed, altitude, longitude, and latitude
Great for emergencies, if you are lost, or cannot give directions for someone to meet with you
APP is only as accurate as the performance of your hardware
If you are having problems with this App, please email us and give us a chance to fix the problem.
If you like this App, please rate us.
APP only requires Internet Access to send your location via email and GOOGLE mapping
Fine and Coarse Location - to calculate your location
If you experience any problems with a new version. Try to uninstall before installing again. It is also a good idea to contact us by visiting www.kartapps.no. Negative ratings in Play Store alone does not lead to a better app.
Norgeskart is a free app originally created by the developer behind the firm Kart & Apps AS. Kart & Apps has now been acquired by Asplan Viak Internet AS which will continue the work. Paid content and functionality might become part of Norgeskart in the future in order to ensure further development. We beg understanding for the fact that this app is still under development and that we're not able to test it for all types of devices.
Please visit www.kartapps.no or www.avinet.no to see what we can do for you when it comes to developing mobile and web based map solutions.
This version has been tested on a device with Android 4.3
-Maps for Norway: Topographical, sea and orientation.
-Map layers for Norway: Avalanche awareness, ski pistes, sea depth and more
-Downloaded maps available offline
-Tracking and 3 minutes GPS tail.
-Import of GPX and KML.
-Details and graphs for tracks.
-Export of POIs and tracks to GPX.
-Retrieve exact height of POIs.
* If you experience "Unknown Error" during pre-caching of a map, this is probably caused by too many request over a short time towards the server of the Norwegian mapping authorities. We will fix this is a later version.
* People that do not find Norgeskart in Play store should check that their content filter is not set to "Everyone". It must at least be set to "low maturity".
*There has been reports of problems with the GPS on HTC One S and HTC Desire C. Not sure if this is fixed as I do not have access to any of these models.
*There is a limit of 10.000 tiles per day per IP-address which is handled by the servers of the Norwegian Mapping Authorities. If someone else has been given your IP-address this day, they might have used up your limit. The IP-address of your mobile phone might change during the day due to dynamic IP.
Recent changes version 2.2.2
-Fixed crash when rotating screen (some devices)
Recent changes version 2.2.1
-Fixed reported crashes introduced in 2.2
Recent changes version 2.2
-Address search is its own menu
-NVE replaces NGU for avalanche map
-Directions from search results list
-Legend button when legends are available
-Pistes from opensnowmap.org
-Fixed possible crash in track details
-Fixed date of stored GPX tracks
-Position format is also applied to POI dialog
-Sea map extended to include Svalbard and more
Recent changes version 2.1.3
-Fixed crash when SD-card mounted to PC
-Fixed crash on Android 2.3.3 when opening track details
-Android 2.3.3 devices now have same menu as new devices
Recent changes version 2.1.2
-Seamap is back after accidental removal
-Added possibility to remove driving direction
Recent changes version 2.1.1
-Fixed a crash that could occur when enabling gps
Recent changes version 2.1
-Avalanche awareness layer
-DDD MM.MMM and DDD MM SS.S formats can now be edited.
-Added fixed UTM 33
-Improved GPX file support
-Graphs and detailed information for tracks
-Map buttons kan be hidden in settings.
-Improved animated zoom
-Fixed reported crashes
Get the App. Get the Map.®
PDF Maps is a powerful, award-winning offline map viewer with a connected in-app Map Store to find, purchase and download professionally created maps for a wide variety of uses.
Maps stored on your device and are always available even when not connected to the Internet. Maps don't need cellular coverage to be viewed so you can avoid data roaming charges when traveling. Carry maps around like books or music!
Going hiking? Find an official park or topographic map. Navigate with only GPS (cellular data can be disabled), record your tracks, estimate travel times, and add placemarks and photos to share with others.
Even more great features:
• Show GPS position
• Measure distances and areas
• Overlay search engine results on any map for offline use
• Handy map searching tools to find the map you need
• Load your own Geospatial PDF, GeoPDF®, GeoTIFF and JPG maps from the file system, Dropbox, a URL, or email
Thousands of free specialty maps available through the Map Store:
• Camping and hiking including National Park Service maps and other regions of the world
• Topographic use including USGS and Canadian Topographic maps and other regions of the world
• Nautical and Marine navigation including NOAA and FAA charts for North America and other regions of the world
• Maps for tourists, transit, travel, special events, historic and much more!
Looking for a particular map? Want to be a vendor to sell maps? Contact us in the app and let us know. We are growing and adding more maps daily!
Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• For best results, use Android 4.1 or higher. PDF Maps 1.4.3 requires Android 4.1 or higher.
• Devices with less than 1 GB RAM may encounter problems with processing maps and other memory related issues
• PDF Maps may not be supported on some Android devices with an Intel processor
PDF Maps is free for personal and private use. Any commercial, governmental, academic or other non-personal use requires the purchase of a commercial use license. Contact email@example.com or visit www.pdf-maps.com for details.
Connect with us: