OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing
• Unlimited free download, directly from the app
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities.
Approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe,from Australia to the USA. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, UK, Spain, ...
Locus Map Pro - multi-functional outdoor navigation app is here for all your activities. You don't need a bunch of apps for all your activities anymore. Save your phone memory for music instead! Locus Map Pro offers all features in one place:
- shows your position on map
- records your workout or trip
- navigates you to your tourist destinations
- helps with planning your geocaching hunt
- replaces your obsolete cycling computer
- searches and displays anything from natural landmarks to your friends' addresses
- offers weather forecast for any place on Earth
- saves your tracks and places
- and many more
Locus Map Pro offers all features above a wide selection of maps:
- US - USGS, OpenStreetMaps, MapQuest...
- Europe - IGN (France), Outdooractive (Germany, Austria - coming soon), Ordnance Survey Opendata (UK), Kapsi.fi (Finland), Turistautak (Hungary), SHOCart (Czech and Slovak rep.), Osmapa.pl, (Poland), Skoterleder (Sweden), Map1.eu (Europe), Swiss Topo ...
- other parts of the World - Visicom (Asia), Freemap, GSI maps (Japan), SledMap (World), Navigasi (Indonesia), Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps (New Zealand), ChartBundle (United States) and others
- support of WMS sources - meteorological maps, NASA maps, cadastral maps...
Most of the online maps can be downloaded to offline for free or for reasonable price.
- whole World vector Locus Maps for hiking, cycling, skiing, road or city use - downloadable for a symbolic fee directly in-app
- Switzerland - famous SwissTopo maps
- Germany, Austria - Outdooractive (coming soon)
- support of SQLite, TAR, MBT, GEMF, Orux or RMAP formats
- support of own OpenStreetMap data or custom map themes
Locus Map's functions that you may find useful on your trips:
- of addresses, coordinates or phone contacts
- Google Places and Wikipedia for local places
Points of interest (POI) & Tracks
- create your own points and plan your trip routes directly in your mobile
- import points and routes from the Internet
- many options of sorting and ordering points&tracks
- export your points and tracks to a file or to a web service (Strava, Runkeeper, GPSies...)
- notifications of coming points or leaving tracks...
- download geocaches to your mobile by the Geocaching4Locus add-on
- let Locus Map navigate you to them with map and compass
- log your findings directly in the field
- support of waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers and other features
- record your bike trips, rides with your family or run workouts
- enjoy audio-coach commented workouts
- support of external bluetooth and ANT+ sensors
Turn-by-turn navigation and guidance
- use Locus Map Pro as your car navigation
- let yourself be guided to a point (on map or by compass) or along a route
- set display of measured values as you need
- the digits display right above the map, you don't have to switch between apps
- with support of external sensors you can comfortably monitor your heart rate and pedaling cadence
- import points and routes from the Internet or other software, Locus Map supports a wide range of formats (KML, KMZ, GPX...)
- export your workouts to webservers like Strava, Runkeeper, GPSies, Google Earth etc...
- smart GPS system saving your battery life
- skyplot displaying actual satellite situation above your head
- GPS status notifications
- support of external GPS
- you don't have to look for your car in the middle of a crowded mall parking anymore, Locus Map will find it for you
...and more and more...
Locus Map Pro is highly customizable. You can set everything according to your needs. Just give it a try and download Locus Map Free first!
- Save up to 80% on your hotel booking. Compare and book hotels easily by searching multiple hotel providers at once all within our hotel and travel app!
- BEST RATE GUARANTEE
- Book a Hotel FAST and EASY
- Reserve from over 200,000 hotels in 200 countries.
- Your hotel booking is confirmed immediately by email
- Search for hotels easily by using price and star filters sorting by price or distance, and viewing other user's reviews and ratings
- View hotels on a map. Book a Hotel, Bed and Breakfast, Apartment, Hostel and more..
- Need a last-minute hotel deal for tonight? No problem, get the best lastminute discounts!
Additionally you have a FREE TRAVEL GUIDE with MAPS, the most up-to-date information on cities, holiday destinations, and many places which are often forgotten by conventional travel guides.
- A great way to discover and learn about your home town or a place you are visiting!
- If you like Wikipedia, you'll love this travel guide: a fun way of reading Wikipedia articles for places near you.
The Hotel booking: hotels can automatically center on your current location (3G/WIFI or GPS if enabled) or you can search places or scroll the map and refresh the POI's to unveil new locations and their Wikipedia article.
Find the best deal hotel in your current location.
You will find POI's in the 5 continents, Europe, America, Africa, Asia, Oceania, and in the most visited countries of the world like France, United States, China, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Germany, United Kingdom, Russia, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Austria, Greece, Australia, Canada.
You will find POI's in the most visited cities in the world: Rome, Paris, London, Beijing, Berlin, Shanghai, Bali, Barcelona, Istanbul, Venice, Florence, Bangkok, New York City, Prague, Madrid, Marrakech, Phuket, Budapest, Santorini, Blackpool, Cape Town, New Delhi, Edinburgh, Gran Canaria, Buenos Aires, Melbourne, Milan, Krakow, Guangzhou
All-in-one app for tourism!
* Find and reserve a hotel with the best deal.
* Check your flight info.
* Free Travel Guide: discover places of interest near your location using your phone's GPS, Google Maps and Wikipedia!
Make a hotel booking now!
Powered by TrafficLand.
The full application is completely free to use. Don't like ads? Purchase the $4.99 yearly subscription.
See cameras in a convenient grid format, or right on the map.
Create your own groups of favorite cameras for easy access. Search locations, add them to your list of favorite places, and see cameras around.
See cameras at your current location.
Use the widget to see your favorite cameras on the home screen.
Use it on your daily commute, or when you travel. Know traffic conditions in advance.
Live traffic camera images are set to automatically refresh at the fastest rate available from the provider, as fast as every 2 seconds.
Camera database maintained and provided by TrafficLand.
=> Easy to use Open Source Maps
=> No need to use Google maps
=> For all your Map Related Needs
=> GPS functionality for lookup your location on the map
=> You can choose and lookup any country u want to see easily
- downloading map for arbitrary area
- searching objects using object name or object type
- address search (by street name & house number)
- search by coordinates
- showing touristic places
- showing pubs in the selected area :)
- tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
- share POI coordinates with friends via SMS
- add locations to the 'favorites'
- based on openstreemap & osmdroid
NOTE: This app is solely intended for the Samsung Galaxy Note device. Map Note requires S Pen Galaxy Note functionality to function properly.
Giving directions to a destination just got easier. You simply draw your directions over a live map or satellite view and then share those directions via Facebook, email, Handcent, sms, WhatsApp and more!
Map Note for the Galaxy Note has:
*A live Google map and satellite view
*Galaxy Note optimized controls to draw your directions
*Easy Share functionality to share your directions to anyone!
Imagine being able to personalize you birthday party directions or draw out a meeting spot for a specific someone. Map Note lets you do just that! Map Note is perfect for drawing colored paths and highlights on any map. No need to wait for GPS directions - just draw your own. Free yourself of waiting and searching for GPS directions.
Map Note. Your Directions.
Made for S Pen Galaxy Note
Keywords: Galaxy Note, Map, doodle, scribble, sketch, directions
Maprika uses GPS to put a "You are here" sign on "paper" maps, just like the ones you get at ski resort ticket windows or park information booths.
• Navigate on more than 5900 maps of ski resorts, hiking and biking trails, theme parks, and university campuses
• Maprika maps are saved to the phone's memory, allowing for use in out of service areas.
• Record GPS tracks and show them real-time; export tracks and view them on your computer
• Share your location with friends
• Set meetings with your friends by pointing the place on a map
• Make your own maps and share them with the Maprika community
• See local weather, snow reports, and Twitter feeds for resort maps, find nearby attractions
★ Application contains more than 250 cameras (live images, webcams, CCTV)!
Cameras are grouped in groups so you can find cameras you need fast.
Some of the groups are:
Indiana, Indianapolis, I-465
Indiana, Indianapolis, I-65
Indiana, Indianapolis, I-69
Indiana, Indianapolis, Other
Indiana, Northwest Indiana
Indiana, Traffic I-94 I-80 I-65
Cameras are mostly traffic but we have other types of cameras as well.
You can search for a group, or for camera inside selected group.
✔ App have widgets for cameras, so you can place some of the cameras you use the most on your home screen.
✔ You can play/stop/change camera directly from your home screen.
✔ You can mark cameras as favorite for fast access when you need it later.
✔ You can take image from any of camera with share button. Image will be saved on your SD Card and you can share it with any app that can share images.
✔ You can choose between 5 color schemes (Menu->Colors)
App relates to: Traffic Indiana, Traffic Indianapolis, Traffic Gary, Cameras Indianapolis, Cameras Gary and similar user needs.
Supports major highways, freeways, streets and roads of US State Indiana (IN)
INDOT - Central Indiana Public Website
INDOT - Northwest Indiana Public Website
INDOT - Indiana Department of Transportation
WISHTV - Home 8
University of Notre Dame Indiana
14 News WFIE Home page, with breaking news & weather - 14 News, WFIE, Evansville, Henderson, Owensboro
✔ No International data plans or WiFi required! (Available connection enhances usability)
✔ Day trips are already decided for you. Start anytime and just follow the plan!
✔ Motivates you to get out of the airport and explore.
✔ Optimize your stay if you got only a few hours in the city!
✔ Use it in Airplane mode before you reach your destination.
✔ City-wise listing for your convenience.
✔ More cities being added. Download once, you're all set!