- Explore new places
- Download cycling and hiking maps for offline use
- Plan your geocaching adventure
- Save you favorite routes and places
- Save your battery with smart GPS system
- Import your own tracks and points
- Enjoy new and improved features every month
and much more
“There’s no question that Locus is an outstanding Android map app. It works as it should, the interface is clean, map selection is good, and feature set is solid. “ androgeoid.com
“This app is very impressive in terms of the amount of options, functions, maps and other cool stuff that it has to offer.” androidpit.com
AndroidPIT silver badge
Do you like hiking, cycling, running or backpacking? Or any other outdoor activity like backcountry skiing? Locus Map is for you. Download it for free today!
Most notable features of Locus Map:
➤ Online maps
- USGS, GSI, Openstreetmap, MapQuest, Visicom, Kapsi.fi, Turistautak, SHOCart, SmartMaps, Freemap, SledMap, Skoterleder, , Navigasi, Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps, Osmapa.pl, ChartBundle and more
- most of them are downloadable for offline viewing
- full WMS maps support
➤ Offline maps
- download online maps for offline use
- vector maps for drivers, hikers, cyclists and skiers - downloadable by in-app purchase
- supported formats: SQLite, TAR maps, MBT maps, GEMF, RMAP, Orux, SmartMaps
- create your own maps from OpenStreetMap data or custom themes
- for an address, coordinates, points of interests and local photos
- for local places with Google Places and Wikipedia
➤ Point of interest (POI) & Tracks
- handle unlimited number of Points of interests and tracks
create your own points of interests and tracks
organize to categories
- use Geocaching Live! service and add-ons to get full offline experience when you search for caches
- waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers supported
- Do you have Groundspeak premium membership? Enjoy unlimited support for geocaching.com. You don’t have it? With Locus Map Free, Pro and its addons you can download 3 caches a day or import them from somewhere else.
➤ Track record
- record the way you want
- custom themes for maps – color changing with altitude or with speed
- support for ANT+ sensors
➤ Voice navigation & voice guide
- full support for Online voice navigation
- voice & notification guiding on single waypoint (by compass or on the map) and along the route
- integration of GPS’s, Breadcrumbs, Trainingstagebuch, Street View, Google Earth and others
- KML, KMZ, GPX, OpenAir, DXF support (export)
- smart GPS usage that saves your battery
- satellite screens with current weather situation
- GPS status notification
- Bluetooth GPS support
➤ Highly customizable
- set everything the way you want and need
➤ Integration of Google My Maps (reading and editing)
➤ POI alert
➤ Fully customizable trip computer (dashboard)
➤ Ability to use apps like c:geo, Sygic, GPS status and others directly from Locus
➤ API for developers
➤ Try one of our existing 3rd party add-ons
- for geocaching: Geocaching4Locus, GeoGet database, GSAK database
- others: Augmented reality, Foursquare, etc.
Is cycling, hiking, running or backpacking your thing? You’ll love Locus Map!
Download the free version now or buy the PRO version to gain access to premium features.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
★ Download the app and share the news with friends ★
*** FEATURED IN GOOGLE PLAY BEST APPS OF 2014 ***
Get instant access to detailed maps of all countries from anywhere in the world! No internet connection is required.
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 14M downloads worldwide.
➣ 140 TB of internet data saved by users in 2014.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to every enquiry.
- downloading map for arbitrary area
- searching objects using object name or object type
- address search (by street name & house number)
- search by coordinates
- showing touristic places
- showing pubs in the selected area :)
- tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
- share POI coordinates with friends via SMS
- add locations to the 'favorites'
- based on openstreemap & osmdroid
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
Following are some of the great features of this app:
- Déroutes optimized for car, bicycle and pedestrian.
- Simple Routes: Press and hold on the map to generate route.
- Satellite GPS navigation and WiFi.
- Map rotates in the driving direction.
- Travel goods and photos.
- Find addresses.
- All shops, gas stations, etc.
- New, interactive 3D maps of shopping centers and airports in 70 countries
- The route planner shows driving, public transit and walking routes on one screen so you can compare options at a glance
- You can now tap on any place icon on the map to find out more about it and how to get there
- Traffic incidents show you what's causing jams before you have to find out first-hand
- You can now download maps in the background — no need to wait around for them to finish
- You can also download voices to your SD card
- Turn-by-turn voice-guidance volume has been adjusted, so you can hear directions more clearly
- You can now use HERE on devices with 64-bit processors
- Featured in the Guardian, the New York Times, TechCrunch, Forbes, CNET, Mashable and more
Here's to finding your way no matter where you are. Here's to embracing the world around you and daring to explore new places without worrying about getting lost. Here's to having the confidence to live your life, because you always know exactly where you're going.
With HERE, you can plan your journey ahead of time and save a map of your destination right on your phone. With maps for more than a 100 countries around the world, you'll never be lost — even when offline. See exactly where you are and find the best way around with a route planner that shows you driving, public transit and walking options at a glance.
When you're ready to head out, turn-by-turn, voice-guided driving and walk navigation takes you right to your destination — or use our public transit maps and schedules to get around by train or bus. With HERE, your maps are always loaded and ready to use, and you never need to rely on an Internet connection.
HERE makes maps more useful. Find restaurants and shops in your area and browse ratings and reviews from TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet and more to plan your night out. Take a peek inside shopping centers and airports with 3D indoor maps that show you the location of stores, elevators and other facilities. Or meet up with friends using Glympse, a secure, private way of sharing your location that lets them see where you are.
What does HERE give you?
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that works around the world
- Maps you can save and use offline for more than a 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and Brazil
- Real-time traffic and incident information for more than 40 countries
- Indoor maps for thousands of shopping centers and airports
- Public transit maps, directions and information for more than 900 cities
- A route planner that shows driving, public transit and walking options so you can quickly compare them
- Your saved places are available on all your devices so you can plan journeys easier
We love feedback, so please send your thoughts to email@example.com
With the MapQuest app, you can:
• Get voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation for walking or driving directions.
• Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
• Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
• Impress your boss, family, and friends with an on-time arrival with our ETA (estimated time of arrival) and location sharing features.
• Bookmark your home and work addresses so you can find your way to either at the push of a button.
• Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
• Advanced search uses your contacts, recent searches, top categories, and nearby points of interest to help you find your destination faster.
• Save a few bucks when you click on nearby gas stations and view and compare their current gas prices.
• Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
• Show your team spirit with MLB.com Team Kits, available for purchase in-app, custom logos, start screen, accent colors and saved routes to the game ensure your navigation app is as die-hard as you are!
Join the millions of people that have already downloaded the free MapQuest app as their own personal navigator.
Activities are organized into the following categories:
* Search - Find new Placemarks by address, or coordinates.
* My Location - Center or mark your place quickly, toggle Real/Mock location, Search nearby, and Share your location.
* Layers - Allows you to toggle the visibility of My Location, Placemarks, Satellite, Traffic, Track, and Route layers.
* Placemarks - View list, Center, Change location, use as Mock location, Navigate to, Route to, Search nearby, Street View, and Share
* Routes - View list, Change color, Details, Hide, Show and Share
* Tracks - View list, Start/Stop Recording, Change color, Graph, Tour on Google Earth, View at Human, Land, and Plane speed, and Share
* Images - View list, set Default for Marker, Import as a Marker, Import location from Image
* Markers - View list, Edit/Delete/Hide/Show groups of Placemarks, Markers created for each Import
* Compass Mode - All visible layers rotate instead of My Location arrow rotating towards north
* Copyright - All the legal copyright and disclosure stuff
* Data Management - Import/Export/Manage data
* Help - A quick introduction, the FAQ, and links to other helpful content about GPS Map
* Preferences - Adjust update time, long press time, the visibility of various items and features
Use almost any image from your Camera, Gallery, or file browsing app to create a Marker for a Placemark on the map. Images containing location information can be imported as Placemarks with their image as the Marker on the map.
GPS Map has the following features:
* Easy to search for a location by address, placemark name, or latitude, longitude.
* Import/Export your Placemarks - GPSMap GPS, Garmin CSV, Geocode GEO, Google Earth/Google Maps KML,GPS Exchange GPX filesand TomTom ASCII
* Imports the location and image from a photograph to create a Placemark on the map with the Image as the Marker
* Able to view Placemarks, Routes and Tracks with Google Earth
* Able to be taken to Google Street View for a Placemark (if available)
* Able to use Placemarks to start a navigation app like Google Navigation
* Export to Google Drive Fusion Tables with an active Gmail account
* Creates Tours for Google Earth based upon your recorded Track
Works best with:
* Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Street View installed.
GPS location service enabled.
Visit https://sites.google.com/site/wrightkeith/gpsmap/ for more information.
Get the App. Get the Map.®
PDF Maps is a powerful, award-winning offline map viewer with a connected in-app Map Store to find, purchase and download professionally created maps for a wide variety of uses.
Maps stored on your device and are always available even when not connected to the Internet. Maps don't need cellular coverage to be viewed so you can avoid data roaming charges when traveling. Carry maps around like books or music!
Going hiking? Find an official park or topographic map. Navigate with only GPS (cellular data can be disabled), record your tracks, estimate travel times, and add placemarks and photos to share with others.
Even more great features:
• Show GPS position
• Measure distances and areas
• Overlay search engine results on any map for offline use
• Handy map searching tools to find the map you need
• Load your own Geospatial PDF, GeoPDF®, GeoTIFF and JPG maps from the file system, Dropbox, a URL, or email
Thousands of free specialty maps available through the Map Store:
• Camping and hiking including National Park Service maps and other regions of the world
• Topographic use including USGS and Canadian Topographic maps and other regions of the world
• Nautical and Marine navigation including NOAA and FAA charts for North America and other regions of the world
• Maps for tourists, transit, travel, special events, historic and much more!
Looking for a particular map? Want to be a vendor to sell maps? Contact us in the app and let us know. We are growing and adding more maps daily!
Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• For best results, use Android 4.1 or higher. PDF Maps 1.4.3 requires Android 4.1 or higher.
• Devices with less than 1 GB RAM may encounter problems with processing maps and other memory related issues
• PDF Maps may not be supported on some Android devices with an Intel processor
PDF Maps is free for personal and private use. Any commercial, governmental, academic or other non-personal use requires the purchase of a commercial use license. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pdf-maps.com for details.
Connect with us:
Download ‘App of the Day’, and every day discover one paid app absolutely free! Now available in your country : 'App Des Tages' / 'App Del Dia' / 'App del Giorno' / 'App du Jour' / 'App Do Dia' / 'Приложение дня' !
Your reliable and easy-to-use global travel companion. Find directions with detailed offline maps, in-depth travel content, popular attractions and insider tips.
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 16+million travelers love City Maps 2Go:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With City Maps 2Go you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try CityMaps2Go for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
WORLDWIDE MAP COVERAGE
Thousands of destinations available worldwide, covering virtually the entire globe. Paris, France; London, UK; Rome, Italy; New York, USA and all other major and many not so major destinations in Europe, Asia, the Americas, Africa and Oceania. Major tourist destination regions such as Hawaii, Mallorca, the Canaries, the Greek islands, the French Riviera, Thailand, the Tuscany or the Caribbean can be covered by downloading a few maps.
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date guide information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Save places you want to visit, pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within CityMaps2Go in all major regions from Hawaii to the French Riviera, from Scandinavia to Mallorca, from the Caribbean to the Tuscany and for all countries like Thailand, France, Germany, Italy or Spain.
Maps and guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
Use this offline map app and you will never have to carry around a paper city map or guide book. No matter whether you travel to top destinations in the USA, Europe or Asia. Have reliable, interactive offline maps always available in your pocket, on your smartphone or tablet.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
No annoying entries or functions. Just keep moving, and you will create a map of your life, only one in the world!
Mapping! records everywhere you go, building a one-of-a-kind map just for you.
No annoying entries or functions. Just keep moving to build a map of your life!
This app can make the little trips that you repeat every day, going back and forth to work or school, into a game.
Two ways to challenge yourself
● Heat Map Mode
The color of the route gets deeper the more you pass over it.
You can see at a glance the places you always go, the places you never go, and the places you went a long time ago.
It's fun to discover slightly different ways to get to school or work, or to take a walk somewhere a little different.
Stay on the same route and in a few days it will start to turn a beautiful color.
● Adventure Mode
It only shows where you actually go. You are building a map of the world with your footsteps.
The map area is a challenging enough 510,066,000 square kilometers. See if you can complete it. Start from where you live.
In both modes you can save a picture at any place you pass by at least once.
Post a pic of places you want to remember... Here is that weird subway entrance! This is a dangerous spot! This is a good spot to take a rest!
Tweet your screen shots to
TAG : Life log, GPS logger, Ingress
and 4 types of coordinate representations:
- degrees, minutes and seconds ( N 45 ° 48 ' 40.47 " E 22 ° 48 ' 28.06 " )
- degrees and minutes ( N 50 ° 11.17 ' E 9 ° 53.05 ' )
- decimal degrees ( Lat: -8.21 Long: - 61.11 )
- MGRS (35TLK5241798377)
Map supported operations are:
- 3D for normal map type
- tilt using 2 fingers drag
- rotation using 2 fingers rotation
- drag & drop marker
This app is very intuitive and easy to use, designed to help you determine the coordinates of specific point on the map and share them with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts. If your device is rooted and you have checked the share screenshot option, a screenshot of the map will also be attached if you share your location via email. In addition, you can visualize the location on the map of certain coordinates or address.
In the „Settings” screen you can switch between the available coordinates types, set the precision of MGRS coordinates type, you can show or hide the „Address bar” and you can enable or disable the „Measure tool” for which you can select different measure units, depending on your needs. The available measure units are: „Metric”, „Imperial” and „Marine”.
There is also a "Get Directions" button which opens Google Maps Directions feature and displays directions from your current location (or any location that you choose there) to the location pinned in Map Coordinates. This feature is very helpful when you wish to see how much time you need to reach a point and which course you should take.
Another useful feature is „Copy to clipboard”. Using it, you copy the selected coordinates or address and paste them anywhere you need.
More recent features are „History” which holds all your locations history and „Favorites” which are locations saved by you with a touch of a button so you have your favorite destinations always right at hand.
This being said, I hope you enjoy this app and please feel free to contact me via email if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. Also please report any bugs that you might observe, and I will fix them as soon as possible.
How it works
Maps are downloaded on-the-fly or uploaded from your PC in advance. Once the app and maps are loaded to the phone or tablet, cellular network coverage or internet connection is not required for real time GPS navigation.
Although the Memory-Map app is designed to be used as a standalone GPS navigator, best results are achieved when used in conjunction with Memory-Map on your PC (free download) for planning, printing and loading up maps, waypoints and routes to the phone/tablet
Memory-Map includes free access to 1:250,000 scale topographic maps and many other free maps around the world. More detailed maps are available for download and purchase with a free try before you buy, time limited demo option. Available maps include Ordnace Survey, Hema, USGS quads, NOAA, and DeLorme. All maps, including the ones supplied on DVD can be used on your PC and phone. See the help page for details on loading maps to the device from the PC.
Access a vast range of Worldwide maps and charts.
Automatically downloads a free map of your current location
Create and edit marks and routes.
Import and export marks, routes and tracks in the open GPX format
Display; Position, Course, Speed, Heading, Altitude and averages
Position coordinates include Lat/Long, UTM and GB Grid
Units displayed in Statute, Nautical or Metric
Support for GPS and Compass sensors, where available.
Moving map, lock GPS position and automatically scroll the map
Records breadcrumb trail / tracklogs.
Share position marks or tracklogs as GPX files
Full marine instrumentation features, with AIS, DSC and Anchor alarm
NMEA data interface via WiFi or Bluetooth
AIS collision alarm, with adjustable thresholds for Class A and Class B targets
Display Alarm notifications and Nav data on Android Wear watch
"Verdict: The Memory-Map App is a truly excellent, competent product, representing real value for money. It's straightforward to use, with just enough preference settings and options to describe it as customizable. Route-creation and route-following are ridiculously easy to set up, yet provide a tremendous range of route data. You can also import and export GPX files (via email). A really strong product at this price point." Andrew Knight, Yacht Arabella blog
"After buying about 6 navigational applications for my tablet I finally got one that really works the way it should. I now have a handheld version of my sailboat's navigation system. I am very happy with this app and would recommend it to any avid sailor"
"I've tried all the mapping/tracking applications I can find and I rate this best. The 1:25k scale is essential for walkers and the ability to create a route at home or to log it (recording your time & distance etc) as you go along is superb. I like the direction indicator to show where you are heading on the map, the ability to save, describe and name tracks is neat. It's easy to slide the map about from your current position to see where you are heading next, the zooming in and out facility is good. I found it reasonably easy to learn how to use."
"This is not a cheap navigation program, it is a professional tool for viewing raster maps. And for this purpose, it is excellent. For viewing topo maps, this is the best software and hardware combination for the job, this alone was my reason to get an Android tablet, and it was the right decision."
"This is by far the best mapping/GPS app and I've got them all. It's simple to use but has many more user options for points of interest, tracking, routes and maps.
"Love this app. Have wanted a chance to use my Memory-Map maps on my Android phone for ages - less devices to carry, and better maps than on my handheld GPS. Easy to use once you get the hang of it too"
OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing
• Unlimited free download, directly from the app
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities.
Approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe,from Australia to the USA. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, UK, Spain, ...
Looking for a great play date place? Need to find indoor fun on a rainy day or a nearby playground when you're on the road? Mom Maps (Premium) lets you tap the collective wisdom of parents everywhere to find kid-friendly fun when you need it. Search our extensive list of parks, playgrounds, restaurants, museums and indoor play areas, as well as reviews by parents, for parents. We also partner with top parent bloggers and family travel experts to bring you their top kid-friendly picks.
· Save and bookmark your favorite locations
· Access multiple reviews
· View and upload video
Plus all the features in Mom Maps Free
· GPS – Find kid-friendly locations which are close to you, plus a map to get you there
· View the average rating for all locations as well as the most recent review and photo
· Submit your own ratings, reviews and photos
· Share your favorites with friends via Facebook or email
Over 28,000 locations from 28 metro areas and counting, including:
West Coast: San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Orange County San Diego, Seattle, Portland, Vancouver, Hawaii (Oahu, Maui, and Kauai)
West: Albuquerque, Salt Lake City, Boise
East Coast: New York City, Westchester NY, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Boston,
Mid West: Chicago, Cincinnati, St. Louis, Milwaukee , Raleigh,
South: Jacksonville, Charlotte, Dallas, New Orleans, Atlanta
Europe: Paris, UK
New areas added ongoinly!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT MOM MAPS :
"Whenever we go on vacation, I like to find a playground so my preschooler can have a little time to hit the swings and the sandbox. I used Mom Maps to find a great park last time we were in Kona, Hawaii. I felt like a local!” - Stacie D.
"School's out and you're not sure what to do with the kids? Mom Maps (free) shows you the closest parks, restaurants, playgrounds, and more. It's perfect for setting up your next playdate, too!" lilsugar.com
"Good neighborhood playgrounds. Fun places to go if it rained. Restaurants that didn't turn up their noses at children... the application finds nearby restaurants, parks, museums and play spaces that are mom-tested, kid-approved." sfgate.com
SUPPORT & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
For support please contact email@example.com or visit www.mommaps.com for more information about Mom Maps or Mom Maps Free.
ABOUT MOM MAPS
Mom Maps was created by a San Francisco mom and co-founder of the leading group of family-friendly developers, Moms with Apps. Mom Maps is committed to providing parent-to-parent recommendations and reviews to make it easier to find new places for kid-friendly fun in your own area and on the road. Mom Maps is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families. Recommended Ages: Parents