The magnetic field is also displayed.
An essential tool for the aspiring or professional ghost hunter!
Theory of Operation (Only for nerds) ...
It has been reported that paranormal activity is evidenced by sounds inaudible, or barely audible, to the human ear. Animals, whose hearing is more acute at higher frequencies than ours, are able to detect supersonic sounds, generally above 12-15 kiloHertz or so. For example, dogs are reported to behave oddly during supernatural events. Sounds of very low frequency, less than a hundred Hertz or so, are normally felt rather than heard by humans. The built-in microphone circuitry in most handheld devices is designed to detect frequencies in the audio range, but there is some residual response from the circuitry at the very low (subsonic) and very high (supersonic) frequencies.
Ghostroid uses fast software-based Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) filters to measure the level of sub- and super-sonic sound pressure waves arriving at the microphone. It also measures the audible sound level. The three ranges are shown on the Ghostroid display via three meters, which move dynamically and are updated several times a second. The Para Normal Quotient (PNQ) is calculated from a formula that sums the sound levels in the sub- and super- sonic ranges, and subtracts the audible range value. This yields a number which increases as the sub- and super- frequencies (which are difficult or impossible for us to hear) increase, as compared to the audible frequencies.
The PNQ value is shown by a set of concentric bands at the centre of the display. High PNQ values may be caused by a variety of events: Low frequency rumbling (e.g. from heavy trucks or machinery), High frequency noises (e.g. dog whistles, or keys jangling) as well as Supernatural phenomena (please don't drop your Android when you run away in fright!)
Ghostroid is a port to Android of the well-established "Pocket Ghost" application for Windows Mobile. Although I personally remain sceptical about the existence of paranormal activity, and the effectiveness of this application to detect it, I have received several reports over the years of Pocket Ghost being successfully used by paranormal investigators. Here are a couple of quotes:
1) "I have used the pocket ghost program on my I-mate Jasjam and in all cases the Sub-sonic and Super-sonic reading peaked at 85 to 90 and did not drop down until the visions (or what ever they were) had gone."
2) "I have seen your program successfully used by a professional parapsychologist during an investigation in London."
3) "I am a member of several paranormal groups and investigate the most paranormally active sites within the U.K. On one such investigation a parapsychologist was using your 'Pocket Ghost' to great effect."
For help and support please visit our facebook group Paranormal Live Ghostbox.
Paranormal Live Ghostbox is an app used to test and research the theory of ITC audio streams using radio.
The LIVE Ghost Box audio is provided by Steve Hultay, a pioneer in the field of EVP/ITC research for almost 10 years.
The theory of a ghost box is to grab random audio bits supplied by a sweeping radio tuner. Once the listener gets acclimated to the sounds of a sweeping radio, you will hear messages come through.
This LIVE Ghost Box test is to see if each person can listen to the same audio from anywhere in the world and receive personal messages for themselves. This was an idea discussed between long time friends Steve Hultay and the late Frank Sumption (Founder of the original automated ghost box) over several years of testing and building radios.
We have created a Ghost Box and a Spirit Voice Box combined in one single ghost hunting tool.
Control the sweeping speed, from 100 ms to 150 ms with a single button.
You can scan random build-in generated frequencies or choose to use our new multi-feature, that allows you to activate the build in word database.
Sono X10 Spirit Box is a limited edition ghost spirit box, and may only be available for a certain period of time.
- so download it while its free!
More features and updates coming soon, if our app is getting good reviews!
** Please leave a good rating to keep this app free! **
✓ Free app
✓ No third party ads
✓ Free updates
Our ghost hunting apps are trusted and used by thousands of Paranormal researchers and Ghost hunters around the world from professional to amateur. Sono X10 was designed to be user friendly, but also to give the user some of the best results by using state of the art software engineering.
By using the magnetic compass found in your phone as an electromagnetic field (EMF) detector, Paranormal Recorder is able to turn on an audio recording only when there are abnormal EMF levels.
The recordings created by Paranormal Recorder often contain unexplainable noises and voices. Researchers have given these types of recordings a name, electronic voice phenomenon, or EVP.
Cited by many as a breakthrough in paranormal research, Paranormal Recorder has seen almost 1500 examples of EVP with associated abnormal EMF levels shared with the world.
Creating a paranormal recording is simple.
1. Press the 'Start EVP Detection' button and leave your phone plugged in and near an area of suspected paranormal activity for an hour or two.
2. Press the 'Stop EVP Detection' button and select the 'Analyze' tab. If there was any paranormal activity selected your recording will be listed.
3. Although you left Paranormal Recorder running for hours, there should only be a couple minutes of paranormal activity (if any) detected. Listen through the disruptions, classify them, and share the results to SoundCloud for other paranormal investigators to assist analyzing.
If you are not getting results, try another location and make sure your EMF thresholds are set correctly. The default settings should work best, but some areas may have different background EMF levels and need adjustment.
Join the hunt for paranormal activity today with Paranormal Recorder.
From seasoned Paranormal Investigators to Paranormal enthusiasts, this application is the application to have to document all the tedious information and evidence gathered in an investigation, in another words NO MORE WRITING REPORTS. This application will allow the investigator to free up the need for paper and pen, watches, and end of the investigation report summary. All the basic logging is done by the push of a button when activity occurs. You can also use other ghost hunting apps on your phone while this is still running in the background. Works very well with our Ghost Catcher Camera app...
Time Stamping: This is EXTREMELY important to validate your evidence against video and evp’s and other investigators findings.
GPS Locating: This will mark your exact location of the investigation
Note Additions: The ability to add notes to each and any occurrence that may take place.
Automatic Report Formatting: The final report is structured on the way the investigation is conducted.
Email and File Saving: You have the ability to email your final report for print out or manual changes you would like to make. It also saves the final report in your files in your phone for additional access.
At the start of your investigation you just add your name, case name, and case number. Next you will be taken to a screen where you have Investigation options you can choose from such as: During Setup,Initial Sweep, Room Investigation (Each time this is pressed a new room is added to the report with the option to name the rooms, they are listed numerically), Outside Investigation, Live DVR Viewing, & During Breakdown.
After hitting that button you will be taken to the choices screen. In which you can choose from Voices Heard, Sounds Heard, Shadow Figure, Full Body Apparition, Mists, Cold Spot, Q & A Meter, Q & A Light (these last two allow you to enter each question and document the response by a button press), EMF Fluctuation, Temp. Fluctuation, Personal Feelings, Personal Experiences, Light & Orbs, Energy Drain, & a spot for other activities not listed, as well. When you are done with one part of the investigation just hit home and it will take you back to the Investigation options screen. You then press the button to start the next part of your investigation. If a button is pushed accidently, just go back to the previous screen. When the investigation is complete just press End and you will be given the option to save and email the report.
That’s it. The full investigation is fully documented. The time stamp takes it right down to the second so no mistakes are made as to when activity occurred. This will make your clients feel better as well as giving you more credibility to your report.
Thank you for your purchase and enjoy the app...
horror, ghost hunting, EMF, EVP, entity, demon, investigating, investigation, spirits, equipment, haunted, scary, dead, photos, recorder, activity, paranormal,
With the high demand for smart phones and its ability to utilize a computer in the palm of your hand, what better way to document your next paranormal investigation.
No more need to scribble down data or try to capture the exact location by drawing a map.
Capture real-time data entries and connect with photos and locations, this is the must have for any investigator in the field.
Say you’re adding data for a location you investigated. Writing down notes on a notepad, drawing maps of the area and trying to write notes on what time you thought you heard a voice. Yeah you have this all scribbled down and working this with your LED flashlight while trying not to forget to note everything that happens. But once you get home or meet with your group again, you lost your notes. Who know if you’ll ever really find that location again?
Now you have the power of documenting a full investigation in the palm of your Android phone.
With the Paranormal Ghost Collector you have everything you need to document and collect data real-time with the power of your smart phone.
1. Capture real-time data with the ability to database each entry.
2. Adding notes titles to each entry to create your ongoing investigating database.
3. Get accurate location data using your phones build in GPS.
4. Track back to any paranormal location by locking in geocode locations.
5. Provide smart database entries, adding and or removing data from ongoing investigations.
6. Providing quick access photo button to validate location and evidence.
7. The note section, the ability to capture photo and have reference to detail into the note box.
While investigation and using your smart phone or any other cell phone, if you’re using an EMP detector or K-2 meter, please make sure your phone in turned off. Phones transmit packets of data that could spike these meters and cause false readings. Only use phones when not using EMP or K-2 Meters.
How to Make Easy Rainbow Loom Rubber Bands Tutorial
How to Make Easy Rainbow Loom Rubber Bands Tutorial free is the best companion for tutorials. this app most popular home How to Make Easy Rainbow Loom Rubber Bands Tutorial Ideas videos training.
Free App To Watch And Listen To Home How to Make Easy Rainbow Loom Rubber Bands Tutorial Ideas
1) Purple Pink Rainbow Loom Ladder Bracelet With Two Forks.Without Loom! DIY
2) Rainbow Loom Easy Flower Ring For Girls Loom Bands Flower Ring With Two Forks
3) Rainbow Loom Triple Fishtail Bracelet without rainbow loom! Easy to make it! DIY!
4) Rainbow Color Spirilla Bracelet Rainbow Loom Spirilla Bracelet With Mini Loom
5) Rainbow Loom Bracelets! Many Colorful Rainbow Loom Bracelets! Loom Bands Bracelet Review!
6) Rainbow Loom Starburst Bracelet with two forks. Very Easy! Colorful Rubber Bands. DIY.
7) Rainbow Loom Gumdrop Bracelet -Loom Bands Bubble Gum Drops Bracelet With Two Forks. DIY
8) Rainbow Loom Double Capped Dragon Scale Bracelet With Fork! DIY
9) How To Make Super Easy Rainbow Loom Hexafish 6- pin Fishtail Bracelet with Two Forks! DIY
10) Rainbow Loom Link Chain Bracelet How To Make Triple Link Chain Armband Without Loom. DIY
11) Rainbow Loom Dragon Scale Cuff Double Banded- Double Dragon Scale Bracelet.Diy
12) Multicolor Rainbow Loom Dragon Scale Bracelet with Two Forks Without Loom.DIY
13) My New Rainbow Loom 7200 pc Big Rubber Bands Box Unboxing 4 Layer Big Box luminous glitter bands
14) How to Make EASY Boxed Bow Bracelet With Two Forks No Rainbow Loom Need! DIY.
15) Rainbow Loom Candy Twist Bracelet With Two Forks Without Loom DIY
16) Rainbow Loom Inside Out Fishtail Bracelet With Two Forks DIY Tutorial Loom Bands
17) Rainbow Loom WILLIS Bracelet on Two Forks. No loom! Willis Armband. DIY
18) Rainbow Loom French Braid Bracelet Without Loom Use Two Forks DIY
19) Rainbow Loom Heart Bracelet Loom Bands Heart Link Bracelet DIY
20) Rainbow Loom Hexafish Bracelet With Fork Loom Bands Hexafish Armband DIY
21) Rainbow Loom Taffy Twist Bracelet With Two Forks Without Loom EASY Loom Bands
22) Rainbow Loom Inverted Fishtail Bracelet With Mini Loom-Without Loom
Places include alleged haunted houses, ghosts of the roads, cryptozoology reports, ufo sightings, and deep rooted folklore and legend.
Please note that this app currently covers England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland only.
Features over 9800 locations, a calendar for those reoccurring legends and hauntings and a page to track updated stories.
Switch between the 4 built-in images or use the menu to use images saved on your SDCard in a directory called Puzzler.
Puzzler works best with square (width = height) jpegs.
Built-in images by BlueBus (CC) http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluebus/.