shows reference to earthquake vibrations as classified by Mercalli intensity scale.
Vibrations are shown in all directions: X, Y, Z in different colors.
Place your device on stable surface and measure vibrations.
Mercalli intensity scale
I. Instrumental - Not felt. Recorded by seismographs.
II. Weak - Rarely felt, usually only on top floors of high buildings.
III. Slight - Felt indoors, like a passing light truck.
IV. Moderate - Windows, dishes, doors rattle. Like passing train.
V. Rather Strong - Felt by all. Small objects upset.
VI. Strong - Books off shelves. Trees shake. Isolated damage.
VII. Very Strong - Difficult to stand. Many poor buildings damaged.
VIII. Destructive - Significant damage. Branches broken from trees.
IX. Violent - General panic. Serious damage. Ground cracking.
X. Intense - Most buildings destroyed. Rails bent slightly.
XI. Extreme - Rails bent greatly. Pipelines destroyed.
XII. Catastrophic - Near total damage. Objects thrown into the air.
Does it annoy you that in Android 4.0 (ICS) and above, the ability to unlink the Notification and Ringer volume has been removed? It annoys the heck out of me! At night time I want my notification volume muted, but my ringer volume turned up so I don't miss calls. It has bugged me so much since I switched to ICS that I decided to write an app to "work around" the issue.
So, what does the app do? Well when your phone rings or receives an SMS it tells the phone to ignore the system sound settings in regards to notification volume/vibration, and uses the settings specified within this app instead.
* Now With Blackberry style Sound Profiles! Something I've been working on forever!
* Now also with integration into Locale, Tasker and Llama!
Not sure if you're ready to invest in ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control just yet? Check out the trial version first! Fully functional 48 hour time-limited version:
Please don't just leave negative comments if you find issues, or something isn't working correctly. I have no way of directly replying to them! PLEASE report them to email@example.com and I will squash any issues you encounter ASAP.
**Jellybean Users** It's confirmed working fine for many users on JB - both 4.1.x and 4.2.x
Full instructions - http://goo.gl/Zndaq
After installing the app, open it, then set your usual alert volume (this affects emails/facebook/twitter/stuff like that) and whether you want it to vibrate or not. Next, choose the volume you want the ringer to be, and whether you want it to vibrate or not. Then, choose the volume you want your SMS notification to be and whether you want it to vibrate or not, then finally check the "enable" box in the bottom-right corner of the SMS box to enable it. At this point, when you receive a phone call or sms, it will ignore the notification volume settings, and use these settings instead.
At any time, you can decide whether to add the app to the notification bar for easy access and to quickly see if ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control is enabled or not. Just check the box labelled "Show Icon in Notification Bar".
To disable ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control, just launch the app again and uncheck the last checkbox. The regular notification volume settings will kick in as per normal.
This application will run in the background, no need to keep the app on your screen, and will auto-start in the background when you reboot.
"RECEIVE SMS" - the app needs to know when you receive an SMS so that it can apply the alternate sound settings temporarily
"READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY" - this is the permission that tells the app that the phone is ringing. When this event is detected, it applies the alternate sound settings until the phone stops ringing.
"RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED" - once the phone finishes booting up, this permission allows the app to be aware of the reboot and start itself up. You wouldn't want to have to remember to start the app every time you reboot would you??
*** GO SMS PRO users, for ICS Enhanced Ringer Control to work for SMS you must do this -> In Go SMS Pro, go to Settings > Advanced > Receive Settings ... and uncheck "Disable other message notification". Then go into the stock SMS app, and disable notifications manually from in there. It "might" already be disabled, but its worthwhile making sure.
**** We are in the news.. BBC Record London, Digital Spy and others are raving about RingSmart! ****
** Rated top new Android app by I NEW TECHNOLOGY **
** Featured in GIZMODO as an Essential Must Have **
** Ranked Best New App for Android by DIGITAL SPY **
** Rated Must Have App by ANDROID WORLD **
Ring Smart allows you to automatically adjust your mobile device ringer volume and style based on Location, Time of Day and Day of the week; Taking your ringer volume control, in a smart way, back into your own hands. Imagine never having to remember to turn off your ringer at the movie theatre, then remember to turn it back on once you leave. Or, you don't want to be disturbed after 10pm at home? Simply set ringer control of the location to turn off the ringer after 10pm and back on at 9am without ever touching your device to do so.
The app is even smart enough to know when you have left a specific location, automagically turning itself back on to your default settings. If your ringer was off at home after 10pm, and you go out at 11pm, the ringer would turn back on once you've left your home.
In Emergency mode, you can set a threshold for a calling number to make incoming calls within a preset number of minutes to constitute an emergency. Once the threshold is reached, your phone ringer will automatically turn on to notify you of the call - Now that's pretty smart!
** New in Version 2.5: Added ability to set active times by time of day and by day of the week.
** New in Version 2.6: Do Not Override current volume settings in default locations
** New in Version 2.7: Emergency Mode for incoming calls
This app is 100% ad free - we will never clutter your screen or your experience with unwanted ads - we know how annoying that can be!
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RingSmartApp
• Automatically follows your GPS location to known (programmed) places.
• Ability to set the active Day Of The Week for each location
• Emergency Mode - Allows you to have your ringer automatically turned on for emergency calls
• Manually add locations by entering in an address
• Ability to not override current ringer volume on default locations (non programmed locations)
• Homescreen Widget for quick reference
• Ability to tighten or widen the accuracy area in areas where GPS isn't always accurate
• Turn ringer volume up, down, vibrate or silent
• Ability to turn the Ring Smart service ON or OFF manually
• Ability to display or hide notifications
• Add a location multiple times to incorporate additional time settings
• Notification identifies which location profile is currently active
• Low battery consumption
• Ad Free - Never any ads
✭ "Overall, Slider Widget is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive." ✭
(Paul Wilks @ androidtapp)
✭ "So many apps try to do too much, or be too clever, but Slider Widget gets the balance right." ✭
- - -
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget's slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is - primary - a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
✓ Displays brightness and volumes
✓ Control screen brightness
・ or set auto brightness (on/off)
✓ Control volumes
・ voice call
✓ 3 input options
・ change values with the slider
・ change values with hardware (up/down - buttons)
・ use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
✓ 4 widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1
✓ Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
✓ Color theme can be changed
・ ICS blue
・ transparent background (on/off)
✓ Categories to show in the widget and their order can be set
✓ Indicator shows if notification and ring volumes are connected // not with honeycomb and ics
✓ more Settings like
・ notification uses ring volume (on/off) // not with honeycomb and ics
・ play confirmation sound if volume changes (on/off)
・ toggle function can be de-/activated for each category
✓ Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Slider Widget needs the following permissions
WRITE_SETTINGS - to change e.g the screen brightness
INTERNET - to report bugs
VIBRATE - to vibrate if going into vibration mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want to help translating Slider Widget into your language, you can! There is an Crowdin project:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE!: There is a - systemwide - Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren't shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
* Please check below items if Status Bar Change doesn’t trigger flash.
1. Is Accessibility Feature enabled?
2. Is Status Bar Change on?
3.Choose apps you want to alert from Status Bar Change.
Turn your phone on silent mode for a period of time.
When you silence your phone by using the volume buttons you'll be able to tell when the ringer will be back on.
Useful when going to a movie, attending a meeting or when sleeping. Simply set the phone to automatically come out of the silent mode afterwards.
- extremely intuitive and easy to use
- can be launched by using the volume buttons
- silence for a given period or until a given time
- possibility to put the phone in silent mode indefinitely
Silence your phone for a while!
Don't miss calls anymore. Let the app remember when to go out of silent mode.
- GET_TASKS (retrieve running apps): In specific scenarios some applications are intentionally muting the ringer. Silent Mode needs to know if those applications are running so it's not interfering with them.
We cannot respond to user reviews. For general inquiries or to report bugs please contact as by email.
Visit us at http://silentmo.de
Put application shortcut on wallpaper to quick switch MUTE ON/OFF.
If you like it, please donate this app on:
Call Vibrator is a tool for alerting you when phone call is answered, disconnected.
* Vibrate when outgoing call is answered.
* Vibrate when incoming call is connected.
* Vibrate when phone call is disconnected.
* Vibrate when call waiting.
* Vibrate when phone call elapsed certain time.
* PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing call is initiated.
* READ_PHONE_STATE: To detected phone state (idle, ringing, offhook).
* READ_LOGS: To analysis when outgoing call is answered.
* VIBRATE: Use vibrator to alert user.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Write logs to sdcard.
* WAKE_LOCK: Keep device awake during phone call.
* ACCESS_SUPERUSER: For devices running Jelly Bean or above, **ROOT** is require to grant READ_LOGS permission to application.
* INTERNET: For Admob SDK.
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: For Admob SDK.
* Call Vibrator requires the radio log of phone to detect when outgoing call is answered. But since Android JellyBean(4.1), the permission for radio log is not granted to non-system app by default.
** If your device is rooted, Call Vibrator will prompt a dialog to let user grant the permission to itself.
** If your device is not rooted, follow the guide in http://goo.gl/mOY9NT to grant read log permission to Call Vibrator manually.
Outgoing call vibration requires reading the telephone LOG information
during your phone call. When you are making a phone call, it is looking for some specific
pattern of the LOG messages to decide whether the call is answered by peer.
There are so many Android powered phones in the world, most of them follow the same LOG pattern
as Google Nexus Phones. However, some of them don't. The developer only has Google Nexus S for
development and testing, it is impossible for him to know all the patterns of the telephone LOG.
But you can help to collect these information and send it to the developer so there might be a
chance to make this application work on your phone.
If this feature is not work on your devices, PLS use the DIAGNOSE FEATURE to send diagnose report to developer instead of REPORT BUG AS REVIEW
If you like my work, please consider purchasing the donate version! http://goo.gl/XOdmW2
Silent! can automatically enable or disable your mobile's silent mode through a simple and friendly interface.
Let the Silent! be part of your routine and never again find yourself in an awkward situation because your phone started ringing at classes, workplace, movie theaters, meetings and even at bedtime. With Silent! you will be able to:
- Set your phone's weekly ring schedule;
- Select places at which your mobile phone should not ring;
- Add exceptions for important callers;
- Silence your phone at a specific time;
- Perform an automatic backup;
And all it takes is just a few taps.
Languages: Chinese, English, French, Greek, Portuguese (Brazil) and Russian.
*Extra feature can be bought within the application.
Besides all these features, you still have a support team ready to assist you and listen your suggestions by E-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
** Unfortunately due to a complete change in how silent mode works in Android 5.0 Lollipop, as well as other framework changes which causes Silence to crash, this version of Silence is only compatible with Android versions up to and including Android 4.4 KitKat. We will be releasing an all-new version of Silence for Lollipop once we get our hands on it. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for all of your continued support. **
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to select "all events," "busy/available" events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
- The ability to create preset toggle profiles
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer
'Ringer mode locker'.its has always ringer and always silent mode and widget.
This application is an operation prevention application program of the volume button.
Never silent is checked:set vibrate or ringer.
Never ring is checked:set vibrate or silent.
both checked:only vibrate mode
**Android 5.0 Lollipop is mostly fixed. I have no way to set the priority, so this is the best it gets for now.
This is designed to match my Simple Call Forwarding widget as well as the Signals Widget.
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
HOW TO ADD: Long-press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Silent Mode Widget.
“I was impressed by its simplicity.”
— All About Android
Spin the bottle to decide who goes first. Then use the disc to enter scores. The Material Design UI will make your friends jealous!
Rounds is the only score pad you'll need for card games like Rummy, Hearts and Oh Hell. It can track points for board games like Scrabble and Carcassonne. And it works for special deck games like Tichu, Mu, Haggis and Lost Cities. Golfers will like Rounds' ability to score mini golf, disc golf and of course... golf.
■ Saves all games.
■ Quick entry for of up to 8 players.
■ Accelerated dial for low and high scores.
■ On tablets, scores are in large text: everyone can see who's winning!
■ Easy result sharing.
■ Rounds is free but limited to 3 colors. Pay 99¢ to unlock the complete palette.
■ If you bought rounds prior to September 2014 and your colors are now locked, email me. I'll send you the fix ASAP!
■ Rounds requires Internet permission so it can share game scores on the web. It only uses the Internet when you click 'Share'.