Shush automatically quiets down your device while you are using it. When the screen is unlocked, silent mode is activated. When the screen is turned off, the last non-silent setting is restored. Note this only affects notifications, not music, games or alarms.
The idea is that when you are using your device, you will see notifications in the top pull-down menu anyway, so it isn't necessary to also play the sound and/or vibrate. It is especially useful if you are receiving many IMs while you are doing something else.
An optional in-app purchase unlocks the ability to restore the non-silent setting while any installed app you choose is active. This can be useful for example if you would like to still hear notifications while playing a full-screen game.
This app requires the following permissions:
- Read Phone State/Identity: This is so that the ringer is not silenced when the phone is unlocked due to an incoming call. This permission enables Shush to tell if the phone is ringing or not (that is all it does with this permission).
- Run At Startup: This is to allow Shush to be active right after a restart. This way you don't have to open the app first.
- Retrieve Running Apps: This is necessary to allow Shush to restore the non-silent setting during a particular app.
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can silence the phone for the night and/or during office hour, meetings or calendar appointments
* Instant silent mode timer can be started with just 1 click,
* Instant timer can also be activated via the widget by the volume bar
* It can keep the phone on silent + vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are muted
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is muted
* You can allow separate groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel mute when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
Please don't block this app's notifications on your phone, it can cause the app to not work correctly. Also note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Finally, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
TwitTv - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
This app was previously called Silence Scheduler Premium.
Does it annoy you that in Android 4.0 (ICS) and above, the ability to unlink the Notification and Ringer volume has been removed? It annoys the heck out of me! At night time I want my notification volume muted, but my ringer volume turned up so I don't miss calls. It has bugged me so much since I switched to ICS that I decided to write an app to "work around" the issue.
So, what does the app do? Well when your phone rings or receives an SMS it tells the phone to ignore the system sound settings in regards to notification volume/vibration, and uses the settings specified within this app instead.
* Now With Blackberry style Sound Profiles! Something I've been working on forever!
* Now also with integration into Locale, Tasker and Llama!
Not sure if you're ready to invest in ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control just yet? Check out the trial version first! Fully functional 48 hour time-limited version:
Please don't just leave negative comments if you find issues, or something isn't working correctly. I have no way of directly replying to them! PLEASE report them to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will squash any issues you encounter ASAP.
**Jellybean Users** It's confirmed working fine for many users on JB - both 4.1.x and 4.2.x
Full instructions - http://goo.gl/Zndaq
After installing the app, open it, then set your usual alert volume (this affects emails/facebook/twitter/stuff like that) and whether you want it to vibrate or not. Next, choose the volume you want the ringer to be, and whether you want it to vibrate or not. Then, choose the volume you want your SMS notification to be and whether you want it to vibrate or not, then finally check the "enable" box in the bottom-right corner of the SMS box to enable it. At this point, when you receive a phone call or sms, it will ignore the notification volume settings, and use these settings instead.
At any time, you can decide whether to add the app to the notification bar for easy access and to quickly see if ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control is enabled or not. Just check the box labelled "Show Icon in Notification Bar".
To disable ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control, just launch the app again and uncheck the last checkbox. The regular notification volume settings will kick in as per normal.
This application will run in the background, no need to keep the app on your screen, and will auto-start in the background when you reboot.
"RECEIVE SMS" - the app needs to know when you receive an SMS so that it can apply the alternate sound settings temporarily
"READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY" - this is the permission that tells the app that the phone is ringing. When this event is detected, it applies the alternate sound settings until the phone stops ringing.
"RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED" - once the phone finishes booting up, this permission allows the app to be aware of the reboot and start itself up. You wouldn't want to have to remember to start the app every time you reboot would you??
*** GO SMS PRO users, for ICS Enhanced Ringer Control to work for SMS you must do this -> In Go SMS Pro, go to Settings > Advanced > Receive Settings ... and uncheck "Disable other message notification". Then go into the stock SMS app, and disable notifications manually from in there. It "might" already be disabled, but its worthwhile making sure.
Llama is a Location Aware Mobile App
- In-app purchases for donations
** EMAIL ME if you have any problems. Use the contact developer button in the market listing ON YOUR PHONE **
Llama uses phone masts to determine your location, so that you can change your ringer, vibrate and ringtones depending on where you are as well as the time of day. Llama provides you with sound profiles so you can quickly switch between quiet, loud, silent and normal sound settings. You can set your family, partner and children to ring even if your phone is set to silent! You can create events and home screen shortcuts to manage your sound profiles and more:
-Silence your phone at work
-Turn your Bluetooth on ready to connect your headset for a morning run
-Set your phone quiet when it's late at night and you haven't gone out
-Start the music player when a headset is connected
Llama can also do:
GPS (before Android 2.3 only or Cyanogenmod)
Kill Applications (also force-kill with root privileges)
Play, pause and other media buttons
Mobile Data (before Android 2.3 only)
Screen lock PIN/password
Set Llama variables
Screen on and off
Wifi sleep policy
Create events based off:
Day of the week
Music playback (stock Android only, requires third party developer support)
Phone start up and shut down
Screen on and off
Time of day
NOTE: Since GPS is not used, the location tracking is limited to the number of phone masts in your area. This will work best if you live in a populated area. If your home and work are covered by the same phone masts, you can try using the experimental Wifi-based location tracking. If that still doesn't work, you can remove the enter/exit conditions to make time-based profiles.
* IN-APP PURCHASES
IAPs are only for donations if you like using Llama. You are not forced to use them, and if you do choose to donate no changes actually happen in the app
* COMMENT RESPONSES/RANTS
I can't reply directly to your comments! If you vote 1 star, please say why, otherwise I can't fix it. Please email me about any questions, bugs and suggestions!
- Jelly Bean DOES NOT have a system volume anymore! Don't expect Llama to change something that doesn't exist! Blame Google.
- If it Force Closes, please email me the /sdcard/Llama/LlamaLog.txt
- Don't blame Llama for the lack of your operator's phone masts in your area. You can still use Llama with the experimental location methods, or time-based events
-Read your calendar (aka 'Your personal information') for any calendar conditions you set up
-A bug/feature of Android means Llama also has to have the write calendar permission, but it doesn't actually write anything nor send invite emails
-Your accounts so it can run an account sync if your events say so
-Write to your SD card to import/export your area, events and profiles, and to write error logs
-Call-state and read contacts to let you choose which of your contacts can still ring even when silent
-Llama DOES NOT have internet permission. Your data isn't going anywhere
-If you've used screen off or screen password actions, go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators, untick Llama from the list, then uninstall
☆ Over 100,000,000 users
☆ Benchmark app used during Google I/O 2014
☆ No.1 benchmark app, used as an industry standard by leading technology companies and hardware review sites.
With the Click and Go test suite, Antutu will comprehensively test all aspects of a device, including UX, GPU, RAM, CPU, I/O and more. Each item is individually assessed and given a score. These scores can be uploaded to the Antutu database, and then used to rank your device among all other Android devices.
☆ User Experience (UX) – Overall device performance with detailed scores.
☆ CPU Tests – Measures the power of the CPU, and gives hard numbers for its actual performance.
☆ CPU Single Test-- Measures the power of CPU by running CPU single test algorithms.
☆ RAM Tests – Investigate the real processing capability of the RAM.
☆ GPU Tests – Measure the performance of real graphics processing, 3D effects, games, and video playing.
☆ I/O Tests – A direct score that reflects on the actual input/output (I/O) performance your system permits.
Get your Antutu benchmark score and ranking! Compare and share with your friends!
For secial version (Antutu X version),please find it on our website:
The Antutu benchmark score of your device is mainly defined by your hardware configuration, but can also be influenced by other elements, including system mode, current device temperature, running apps and more. The score may be vary slightly every time you test.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/antutulabs
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/antutulabs
For any suggestions or feedback, we hope to get your great ideas via email : email@example.com
Here is how it works:
(1) Install "Find My Phone" on your phone or tablets;
(2) Login this app using your gmail account;
(3) Put the app in the background.
After that you can use your phone however you like and your phone is protected for antitheft. In case your phone is lost or stolen, you can go to another TrackView Installed device (Windows PC, Smartphone, tablet etc), and login TrackView using the same gmail account as your lost or stolen phone. Instantly, you will know whether your phone is online or not. You can also receive alert messages from the lost phone if someone is using your phone. You can also track your lost phone's location in real-time or audio and video monitor its surroundings. You can even do remote audio and video recording as a evidence as to who has your phone. This is a very powerful tool to find my phone and for anti theft.
Some times, you may misplaced your phone somewhere with the phone in silent mode, then you can use location tracking to find its location, then use the "buzz" feature to ring the phone. The misplaced phone will ring even it's in silent mode. This will help find my phone quickly.
You can also use TrackView installed phone for other usage scenarios such as: home security, track your car, protect your family members, antitheft, video surveillance, baby monitoring , nanny and pets monitoring etc...
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. Video and audio monitoring the surroundings of the phone
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote recording of event of interests as it happens
5. Two-way audio
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
Наше приложение умеет работать с напоминаниями. Просто скажите ему голосом, что и когда вам надо напомнить, например:
"Разбуди меня завтра в 10"
"Напомни через полчаса выключить плиту"
"Премьера кино в начале следующего месяца"
"Поезд сегодня в 5 вечера, предупреди за полчаса"
Раньше вы не делали напоминаний, потому что это занимало слишком много времени. Сейчас вам понадобится всего пара секунд, чтобы освободить свою голову от небольших, но тем не менее важных вопросов.
Приложение понимает самые разные конструкции времени. Вам не надо выбирать слова, просто говорите так, как думаете. Если программа вдруг вас не поймет, свяжитесь с нами, и мы ее научим!
Мы сами с удовольствием пользуемся этим приложением. Мы заметили, что когда задача проговаривается голосом, то она лучше запоминается и самим человеком :)
Для чего приложению разрешение "ваши учетные записи"?
Это необходимо для синхронизации с календарем Google. Если вы не покупали эту функцию, то учетные записи никак не используются.
Для чего приложению разрешение "Телефонные вызовы (статус и ИД телефона)"?
Это требование накладывает движок Nuance Dragon Mobile. Таким образом учитываются ограничения, которые накладывает лицензия. Больше мы никак не используем идентификатор вашего телефона.
Приложение также доступно для iPhone, там оно называется "Помню-Напомню":
**** We are in the news.. BBC Record London, Digital Spy and others are raving about RingSmart! ****
** Rated top new Android app by I NEW TECHNOLOGY **
** Featured in GIZMODO as an Essential Must Have **
** Ranked Best New App for Android by DIGITAL SPY **
** Rated Must Have App by ANDROID WORLD **
Ring Smart allows you to automatically adjust your mobile device ringer volume and style based on Location, Time of Day and Day of the week; Taking your ringer volume control, in a smart way, back into your own hands. Imagine never having to remember to turn off your ringer at the movie theatre, then remember to turn it back on once you leave. Or, you don't want to be disturbed after 10pm at home? Simply set ringer control of the location to turn off the ringer after 10pm and back on at 9am without ever touching your device to do so.
The app is even smart enough to know when you have left a specific location, automagically turning itself back on to your default settings. If your ringer was off at home after 10pm, and you go out at 11pm, the ringer would turn back on once you've left your home.
In Emergency mode, you can set a threshold for a calling number to make incoming calls within a preset number of minutes to constitute an emergency. Once the threshold is reached, your phone ringer will automatically turn on to notify you of the call - Now that's pretty smart!
** New in Version 2.5: Added ability to set active times by time of day and by day of the week.
** New in Version 2.6: Do Not Override current volume settings in default locations
** New in Version 2.7: Emergency Mode for incoming calls
This app is 100% ad free - we will never clutter your screen or your experience with unwanted ads - we know how annoying that can be!
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RingSmartApp
• Automatically follows your GPS location to known (programmed) places.
• Ability to set the active Day Of The Week for each location
• Emergency Mode - Allows you to have your ringer automatically turned on for emergency calls
• Manually add locations by entering in an address
• Ability to not override current ringer volume on default locations (non programmed locations)
• Homescreen Widget for quick reference
• Ability to tighten or widen the accuracy area in areas where GPS isn't always accurate
• Turn ringer volume up, down, vibrate or silent
• Ability to turn the Ring Smart service ON or OFF manually
• Ability to display or hide notifications
• Add a location multiple times to incorporate additional time settings
• Notification identifies which location profile is currently active
• Low battery consumption
• Ad Free - Never any ads
Can be set to silent or vibrate mode
Set specific time for phone ringer to be restored
Quick set feature (from 15 minutes to 8 hours)
3 permanent set modes (Silent, Vibrate, and Normal)
Upcoming features: Scheduling feature coming very soon. Also planned is the ability to filter calls that are allowed while silent.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have feature requests or wish to report bugs. I can be contacted on twitter at @wirelessguyuk. Please let me know the device, android version and whether you're using a custom ROM when emailing bug reports. Thanks.
Explanation of app permissions:
- these are used as part of the main app to set volume of the phone.
- these are used as part of the banner ads which help pay me to continue developing the app. I only use small banner ads not intrusive notification ads.
The app also uses Google Analytics for the purposes of collecting crash reporting data.
Switches from normal to silent/mute just by clicking the app icons.
From silent/mute to vibrate again just by clicking the app icon. And finally from vibrate to normal just by... ;)
If your device has no vibrator, this app simply toggles between normal and silent/mute.
!!! Your current sound profile can be seen in the title bar!!!
Ad-free, does not need any §$"§$% permissions
"I'm sleeping" will automatically set your phone to silent mode during the night.
- white list: let a selected group of people from your contacts bypass sleep mode (favorites, all, none or specific group)
- call through: optionally lets anyone calling repeatedly reach you
- nap mode: use the widget to manually set for how long you plan to sleep
- weekend mode: set a different schedule for weekends
- optionally disables the LED during the night
Fast and easy to use! You can now sleep happily without anyone disturbing you.
There's now a Google+ community for support, beta versions and discussions: https://plus.google.com/communities/102374013844717724615
**Android 5.0 Lollipop is mostly fixed. I have no way to set the priority, so this is the best it gets for now.
This is designed to match my Simple Call Forwarding widget as well as the Signals Widget.
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
HOW TO ADD: Long-press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Silent Mode Widget.
This application lets you to turn the silent profile on with the following additional restrictions
(Note: Please pay attention while testing the application. Don't remove the missed call entries present in the notification bar while testing the application.
And don't reject the calls while testing.. If you reject a call it will become received call and not missed call.)
1.Your mobile would be in silent mode for a call when it reaches first time to your phone. If the call comes again from the same number, then your phone will ring (The number of times the silent mode should be kept can also be configured). So you can easily understand that it would be an urgent call. So unnecessarily you would not get disturbed. [optional]
2. You can optionally send a message to the number from which you got the call first time and became missed call on order to let him your status.
3.You can optionally schedule the times with repeat settings at which the service should be started automatically
4.You can optionally keep the phone silent irrespective of how many times a call arrives from unknown number (Number which is not there in contact)
5. You can configure Blacklist contacts for which the phone should always be silent irrespective of the number of times the call arrives.
6. You can configure Whitelist contacts for which the phone should ring at the first time itself irrespective of the number of times, silent mode is defined.
7. You can add a widget which shows if the service is running, to the home screen. you can start/stop the service by clicking the widget itself.
8. SMS Auto-reply
9. Configure to ring the SMS tone when SMS comes from Whitelist callers
Pro Version features:
1. Ad Free
2. Auto SMS reply for incoming SMS either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
3. Power management options execution like wifi, mobile data, bluetooth on/off when service starts and stops.
Note: Please pay attention while testing the application. Don't remove the missed call entries present in the notification bar while testing the application.
And don't reject the calls while testing.. If you reject a call it will become received call and not missed call.
Interested users can give the request to the google+ community to test the alpha builds before it appears in the play store https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107350372729410402889
1. Copy settings from existing settings are back
2. New Sliding menu with various options like Send Feedback, App Settings, Share the app, etc
3. Auto SMS reply for incoming calls either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
4. [Pro Version] Auto SMS reply for incoming SMSs either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
5. [Pro Version] Power management options execution like wifi, data, bt on/off when service starts and stops.
1. Schedule not getting stopped problem fixed
2. Widget start/stop fix
3. Removed Airpush ads as requested by so many users. (apologies for switching to airpush)
1. Redesigned UI
2. Complete Overhaul
3. Settings & Schedules Separation
4. Option to set Settings name and Schedule name
Silent, Sleep, Call, Call Blocker, Autocall, Auto, Call responder,Call handler, profile, profile handler, Well, silent mode, silencer, smart silent, silent scheduler
★Featured as one of TechCrunch's best apps of 2013! http://techcrunch.com/2013/12/31/the-best-ios-and-android-apps-of-2013/★
★Watch us on CBS' Good Day Show as App of the Week! http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/9727659-app-of-the-week/★
Agent automatically saves your battery, silences your phone during meetings, remembers where you’ve parked, auto-responds when you’re driving and allows only urgent calls and messages through when you’re sleeping.
What users are saying:
"Before finding this app, I had 3 other apps that each did only part of what this app does altogether!"
"This is perfect. It's simple, elegant and works perfectly without fail. Great job."
"Awesome functionality! I highly recommend! This app is so cool. You've got to get it and see for yourself. It handles the things that are normally hassles so you don't have to fuss with it. It just works and puts your phone to work for you!"
"When I get in the car, it handles my texts and reads incoming ones aloud. When I'm in bed asleep, it knows to screen my calls. I love this app!"
"Agent is different. It worked perfectly first time, with almost no setup. This is a must have app for me."
Find us on twitter: https://twitter.com/agentfeedback
★ Drive Agent is triggered by bluetooth and motion sensing (activity detection). It can be configured to read SMS messages aloud, respond with voice, auto respond to texters and callers to let them know you’re driving (editable message) & only respond to your own hand-picked list
★ Battery Agent triggers at a percentage you choose. It helps conserve battery by giving you the option to turn off bluetooth, dim your screen and reverts back to normal settings automatically when you charge your phone. Will also let you know how much battery it saved you.
★ Parking Agent remembers where you parked, based off your speed or bluetooth connection. Will remember your last five parking spots
★Meeting Agent syncs with your calendar to silence/ put your phone on vibrate when you don’t want to be disturbed. It can be configured to activate for busy events only, gives you the ability to specify your working week so that it only syncs with your calendar on days and times you prefer, works with shared calendars and auto responds to selected contacts during these "busy" events.
★ Sleep Agent will silence your phone automatically when you go to sleep. You can configure sleep times for different days of the week, minutes of inactivity before activating, auto response to selected callers and texters during your sleeping hours, list of contacts that can wake you & Bluetooth, autosync, wifi and mobile data deactivation.
App Permissions Explanation:
-NEW Reroute outgoing calls: For our new status sharing feature which will be released in the next few weeks. we won't actually re-route calls but users have the option to have a notification pop up if you call another agent user and they are in a meeting or sleeping (ie one of the agent states are active). You will both have the option to opt into this status sharing feature.
- Send SMS: We use this when auto-responding to texts whilst you are driving (if selected), or when you are sleeping for emergencies.
- Read SMS: When driving Agent will read out your text messages to you to prevent distraction. We don't know the contents of any messages.
- Read Contacts: This is so that the app can determine whether a contact is in your address book or not (an option for who is allowed to contact you when busy)
- Precise Location: Parking Agent requires this to store your parking location.
Finally, build customized Agents with our free Trigger app! Available for download on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwsoft.nfcactionlauncher&hl=en
<<< Flash Alerts 2 Update Event! Pro Version Price Down! (limited period only) >>>
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
“I was impressed by its simplicity.”
— All About Android
Spin the bottle to decide who goes first. Then use the disc to enter scores. The Material Design UI will make your friends jealous!
Rounds is the only score pad you'll need for card games like Rummy, Hearts and Oh Hell. It can track points for board games like Scrabble and Carcassonne. And it works for special deck games like Tichu, Mu, Haggis and Lost Cities. Golfers will like Rounds' ability to score mini golf, disc golf and of course... golf.
■ Saves all games.
■ Quick entry for of up to 8 players.
■ Accelerated dial for low and high scores.
■ On tablets, scores are in large text: everyone can see who's winning!
■ Easy result sharing.
■ Rounds is free but limited to 3 colors. Pay 99¢ to unlock the complete palette.
■ If you bought rounds prior to September 2014 and your colors are now locked, email me. I'll send you the fix ASAP!
■ Rounds requires Internet permission so it can share game scores on the web. It only uses the Internet when you click 'Share'.