Let's go on Twenty One ! This game will train your thinking and your speed. Make 21 by selecting the available numbers !
Two game modes are proposed :
• Classic : A counter help you to reach 21.
• Hard : No more help ! Move your brain !
• GAME CENTER •
◊ Leaderboards ◊
Challenge your friends with a world-wide leaderboard. See your score and how your friends are doing !
◊ Achievements ◊
Unlock achievements by pushing the game to its limits and earn GameCenter points !
• Platforms •
Available on Android & iOS devices !
Every game is composed by 3 rounds, 2 minutes each. whoever will get the highest score will be the winner!
CAN U COUNT UP TO 20?
then challenge your friends, if you wanna beat em, gotta be faster than them!
TWENTY DOESN'T HAVE BOUNDERIES!
The universal language of numbers allows you to challenge people from all over the world. It doesn't matter if you are Italian Chinese american russian or indian. All you need is being able to count up to 20
YOU MUST BE VERY FAST!
Drag your finger on the screen and sum up as fast as you can the numbers on the tiles up to 20. The faster you are the more combinations you ll find:)
Depending on how many tiles you will use and if you Include bonus tiles in your sum, your score will rocket high!
All the ballons and your score will raise times x2,x4,x6 :)
USE TRAINING MODE AND THEN CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS TO BE THE BEST OF THE "WORLD RANKING" AND "FRIENDS RANKING"
Twenty is a colorful arcade/puzzle game that starts at 5, looks easy until 10, gets fiendish at 15 and challenges you to get to 20. Anyone can learn it, but you'll have to concentrate to make it all the way.
Think you've got it mastered? Then try TwentyTwo, a crazy two-player race to see who can get to Twenty first. Steal tiles from your opponent but be careful to guard your own.
Can you get to Twenty?
NOTE: There's a known on Samsung Galaxy S3 where the colors are wrong (all pink/red). I'm working hard to fix this issue but in the meantime there's a workaround:
Settings -> More -> Developers Option -> "Check " disable Hardware Overlays
For the past twenty-four hours, the professor has not returned from the virtual world! You should make every effort to find the professor, solving complex problems until you reach him! Good luck, and may your wits be enough to conquer the virtual world!
A new adventure in the “100 Doors” series is here! More amazing rooms and floors, gorgeous graphics and most importantly, exciting puzzles await you!
* Desbloquea los skins misteriosos mejorando tus tiempos de resolución del puzle
*¡Supera el reto y completa el puzle en los minutos propuestos!
*¡El poder en tu dedo, desliza el hueco para mover las letras al lugar deseado!
*4 tipos de juego
*Modo entrenamiento: agrupa las piezas por colores para mejorar tus marcas
*Orden alfabético ascendente
* Orden alfabético descendente
*Ordena por colores y alfabéticamente
A game that mixes tradition and modernity. Test your dexterity, skill and intelligence.
* 12 skins
* Improve your puzzle solving times to unlock the mysterious skins.
* Beat you time record!
* Power in your finger, slide the hollow to move the letters to the desired location!
* 4 types of Gameplay
*Training mode: place the pieces by colors to improve your marks
* Ascending alphabetical order
*Descending alphabetical order
* Ordered by colors and alphabetically
- Fun for passing time and great to teach kids basic math operations.
- A good game for both kids and adults to exercise your brain every time you play.
- Randomly generate puzzles
- Adjust maximum limit of the challenge number between 10 and 99
- Adjust maximum limit of the four random number from 10 to 99
- Generate solutions for any set of four numbers
You have 1 minute to solve each challenge, so try as hard as you can! If you're stuck, just hit the "reset" button and try again (but the timer continues!).
Once you start a new challenge, the timer never stops, but you can take a break before it starts, and continue whenever you want.
Try to solve the most number of challenges in a row! The highscores also keep track of your best time solving a single challenge!
Have fun while exercising your brain with algebra! :)
• Mobile app version of the popular "24" game
• Solve the most challenges in a row
• Solve a challenge as fast as you can
• Get those brains working and still have fun! :)
- 27 hard levels (more levels coming soon);
- Cool hand-drawn steampunk styled graphic;
- Realistic sound effects;
- Sexy assiatant Natasha.
Play the game to see what adventures Captain Nemo encounters as he travels the seas in his submarine, the Nautilus, along with Professor Pierre Aronnax.
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of Cinderella, this hidden object puzzle game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
• Audio narration and book scene illustrations in each level!
• Many gorgeous fairy tale scenes across lots of challenging hidden object games levels
• Two puzzle modes of free game play: find by picture or by word
• Magnifying glass feature to zoom in on those hard to find objects
• A fun and enjoyable free game for kids to fall in love with reading and classics education
• Among the best educational games for kids and adults to develop visual and spatial puzzle solving skills
• Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press
The game begins with an empty board. Players take turns placing their pieces on empty spots. If a player is able to form a straight row of three pieces along one of the board's lines (i.e. not diagonally), he has a "mill" and may remove one of his opponent's pieces from the board; removed pieces may not be placed again. Players must remove any other pieces first before removing a piece from a formed mill. Once all eighteen pieces have been used, players take turns moving.
To move, a player slides one of his pieces along a board line to an empty adjacent spot. If he cannot do so, he has lost the game.
As in the placement stage, a player who aligns three of his pieces on a board line has a mill and may remove one of his opponent's pieces, avoiding the removal of pieces in mills if at all possible. Any player reduced to two pieces is unable to remove any more opposing pieces and thus loses the game.
Once a player is reduced to three pieces, his pieces may "fly" to any empty spots, not only adjacent ones.
This is the premise of Twenty five plus, a fun game where mental arithmetic will test your concentration.
Choose combinations when added give the objective result to earn points and move to the next target. Prevail the best scores! Luck.
==== Credits ====
Created by José Moreno Casero
Help requests, bugs report, contact: email@example.com