Attikos lives peacefully with his family on an island off the coast of Hakilite, until one day out of the beautiful cerulean sea, dark sails approach.
Help Attikos protect his home in this, part 1 of a 3 part series.
Alone and outnumbered, heroically hold the enemy at bay.
Start your new adventure today.
Attikos is intended to appeal to the young at heart who have an interest in history. Easy to play, hard to master, each round only takes a few minutes so is ideal whenever you have a few minutes to spare, waiting for someone or something or catching the bus. It is distinctly old skool, more subtle than it first appears, requiring more skill as you progress. Please check out our website for more stories about this universe.
1. Multiple enemy troop types, randomly generated terrain and unique non-player characters or objects to protect.
2. Rename the hero and save games separately, name the non-player characters, load different players.
3. Optional stories add additional information about each level
4. Professional music track and sound effects
5. High score table
6. You don’t have to win a level to advance, however you can replay as often as you like before advancing
7. Part of an unfolding universe with a rich history
8. Clean user interface, tap or drag that's it