The application provides disease prevention and gives detailed analysis for diseases - diabetes type 2, prostate cancer, heart attack, stroke and colon cancer. The mobile application is designed to determine the risk of the diseases based on the user's personal data entered.
The application supports four languages in which a user can conduct a prediction of diabetes, prostate cancer, heart attack, stroke and colon cancer.
An application based on a conducted risk assessment, gives users the ability insight into a detailed analysis of the risk assessment results. On the base of assessed result, the app presents the proposal of preventive nutrition weekly menu for the selected disease.
For each specific disease - type 2 diabetes, prostate cancer, heart attack, stroke and colon cancer, a special nutrition menu is created based on the proposals of nutrition experts. The user is provided with an overview of the weekly detail menu especially adapted for a particular disease. For every day of the week, a complete nutrition menu was presented.
- Selection one of the four languages (English, German, Spanish and Croatian) that are supported in the mobile app,
- A risk assessment for the selected disease - Type 2 diabetes, Prostate cancer, Heart attack, Stroke and Colon cancer,
- Overview of detailed diagnosis and analysis of the performed risk assessment,
- A review of the weekly PREVENTIVE nutrition complete menu for each disease (Type 2 diabetes, Prostate cancer, Heart attack, Stroke and Colon cancer) that is supported in the app,
- PREDICTION DIARY, a diary of monitoring personal information and prediction results for each performed prediction.
This mobile application and decision support system is only used for research purposes with the aim of early disease prevention. The application is not intended for resolving life-threatening diseases. This prediction is not a clinical test and the results are only indicative.