The verse form Bulleh Shah primarily employed is called the Kafi, a style of Punjabi, Sindhi and Saraiki poetry used not only by the Sufis of Sindh and Punjab, but also by Sikh gurus.
Bulleh Shah’s poetry and philosophy questioned the Islamic religious orthodoxy of his day.
This is the initial version of the application it can be improved with your most important feedback.
1) Send selected poetry via email.
Arabic and Farsi (Persian) books are currently supported and English support is planned.
We'll be adding new books and updating current books to the library which is provided by http://ShiaOnlineLibrary.com.
Many extra features are planned that will be released in the near future.
- Designed for Android 2.2+ supporting Arabic & Farsi.
- Multilingual Interface. Arabic and Farsi are available right now and English will be available in the future releases.
- Download Management: books are downloaded as soon as being browsed or user can batch download them at will.
- Book list by category, title, author, publisher or source, with the ability to filter the language of displayed book (Arabic/Farsi/English).
- Searches multiple fields in book list.
- Book navigation through TOC.
- View book pages in a simple and useable fashion, and navigate easily.
- Shows indexes provided by "Qadatona Content Search Engine" inline, and quick transfer to http://ShiaWebSearch.com to show the search result for the selected keyword in other Shia sites.
- Navigate to cross references in footnotes.
- Online Full Text Search (on the server) which is very fast and no need to dowload books in order to search them.
(Available languages, Turkish, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Amharic, Bosanski, Bulgarian, Burmese, Czech, Dansk, Farsi, Georgian, Greek, Hausa, Hebrew, Holland, Indonesia, Italian, Japanese, Kiswahili, Kyrgyz, Macedonian, Magyar, Malay, Malayalam, Maranao, Norwegian, Pashto, Polski, Portugues, Romanian, Serbian, Shqiptar, Suomalainen, Svensk, Tamil, Tatar, Thai, Urdu, Uzbek.)
EBook reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone. We also integrate multiple free ebook download sites, allowing you to easily get the desired eBooks.
Supports ebook formats: epub (non-DRM), fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi (non-DRM), pml.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
We believe that this eBook reader is what you're looking for.
Need to learn more features, please download the trial.
This app is based on Cool Reader code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Cool Reader: http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
New Style, beautiful colors, easy to use, easy to read etc.
For best reading view, download this, will support also easy to read books.
It supports bookmark,bookssave,quickly remember.
It include the belowing:
0.《Crime And Punishment》
3.《Uncle Tom's Cabin》
4.《The Adventure of Tom Sawyer》
5.《a tale of two cities》
6.《The Unbearable Lightness of Being》
7.《The Sorrows of Young Werther》
8.《The Three Musketeers》
9.《Gone with the wind》
13.《Around the World in Eighty Days》
15.《A Mongolian Tale》
17.《Tess of the D’urbervilles》
18.《The Woman in White》
20.《Notre Dame De Paris》
21.《Pride and Prejudice》
22.《The Count of Monte Cristo》
25.《War And Peace》
26.《The Miserable World》
27.《TWENTY THOUSAND LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA》
28.《Alice in Wonderland》
29.《A Christmas Carol》
31.《The Call of the Wild》
32.《The Time Machine》
33.《The Thorn Birds》
34.《The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn》
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, pdf reader, ebook speech, pdf annotate form, epub, mobi, pdf, rar, moon reader pro, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
Unlike other "free" apps that charge you $10 per book, we give you 23,469 classic books with no hidden costs and no download limits.
Browse our handpicked collections, quickly download an unlimited number of classics, and read anywhere with our well-designed ereader. Catch up on all the classics you've been meaning to read - any time and anywhere - with Free Books.
More than 7,000,000 people have used our apps over 100,000,000 times - don't miss out!
- Books. Free Books! From Shakespeare to Mark Twain, Jane Austen to Arthur Conan Doyle - all the classics you love in one easy to use app.
- Handpicked Collections. Easily find authors like F. Scott Fitzgerald to Oscar Wilde in our many author collections. Browse through our Romance, History, Epics, Ghost Stories or Young Readers collections - among dozens more - to find a treasure of classic books. Our collections make finding great books a cinch!
- Audiobooks Bonus. Want to listen on the go? As a one time in-app purchase you can get access to 4,727 audiobooks with unlimited downloads. Listen to all your favorite classic ebooks with our easy to use audiobook player, which includes a convenient background listening feature. All books read by the great volunteers at Librivox.
- Original Covers. We've created hundreds of original book covers to make perusing the Free Books collection even more enjoyable.
- Our collection includes the best-loved books of all time. Some of our finest novels include Great Expectations, Pride and Prejudice, Les Misérables, Frankenstein, Alice in Wonderland, Dracula, Ulysses, Treasure Island and The Picture of Dorian Gray. On the shorter side are Arthur Conan Doyle's complete Sherlock Holmes series, Grimm's Fairy Tales and Heart of Darkness. If you're looking for drama, there's Shakespeare's Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet, or Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. Ancient and religious texts include the Bible and the Art of War, The Kama Sutra and Beowulf. Or for history buffs, the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin or the Life of Frederick Douglass.
Join the 7 Million users who have used Free Books!
Please feel free to request any other books that you may want added to the app.
Think And Grow Rich
What Makes a Winner?
THINK and GROW RICH is the Granddaddy of All Motivational Books and the first book to address the question What Makes a Winner?
Through the encouragement and support of Andrew Carnegie, Napoleon Hill studied the most successful men of industry of his time in order to ascertain what traits each possessed. His findings are contained within The Laws of Success and later refined in Think and Grow Rich.
In THINK and GROW RICH, Napoleon Hill draws on stories of Andrew Carnegie, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford and other millionaires of his generation to illustrate his principles. THINK and GROW RICH is an all-time best-seller, having sold 15 million copies worldwide, and set the standard for motivational thinking.
AS A MAN THINKETH has long been read by millions of people seeking joy, success, and health through the power of thought and its effect on life.
James Allen insists upon the power of the individual to form his own character and to create his own happiness. Thought and character are one, he says, and as character can only manifest and discover itself through environment and circumstance, the outer conditions of a person s life will always be found to be harmoniously related to his inner state."
And thus James Allen teaches two essential truths: today we are where our thoughts have taken us, and we are the architects - for better or worse - of our futures. Perhaps one of the greatest writers of this century, he portrays the Truth clearly, eloquently and with no misunderstanding. AS A MAN THINKETH is a timeless piece.
...is a classic self-help book, written by Maxwell Maltz in 1960 and published by the non-profit Psycho-Cybernetics Foundation. Motivational and self-help experts in personal development, including Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy have based their techniques on Maxwell Maltz. Many of the psychological methods of training elite athletes are based on the concepts in Psycho-Cybernetics as well. The book combines the cognitive behavioral technique of teaching an individual how to regulate self-concept developed by Prescott Lecky with the cybernetics of Norbert Wiener and John von Neumann. The book defines the mind-body connection as the core in succeeding in attaining personal goals.
This app is now Open Source. Sources available on request.
The LibriVox audio book app makes it easy to find the book you want. You can see the most popular books, browse by title, author or genre, look at new recordings, or search by keyword. You can even find books read by a favorite narrator. This app allows you to stop playback with a sleep timer, and unlimited bookmarks are available for each book. You can save and listen to as many books as you like. Access to the LibriVox collection, thousands of old time radio dramas, and many other collections is entirely free.
Audio books from LibriVox are free thanks to the dedicated work of hundreds of volunteers who record, edit and distribute the books. New releases are prepared daily, and the entire catalog spans the breadth of world literature, including novels, history, biography, short stories, poetry and more in both fiction and non-fiction.
MeeGenius makes it easy to keep your child reading by offering hundreds of e-books including classics, MeeGenius originals, and partner content from Sesame Street, Dr. Seuss, and P.D. Eastman.
Here’s what parents, teachers, and publications have been saying about MeeGenius:
*** 2013 National Parenting Publication Award Winner for Pre-School Virtual Products
*** 2013 “Best Children’s Reading and Book Apps” – Scholastic.com
*** 2013 “Best Interactive Games” Award Winner – SheKnows.com
“All your kids books right at your fingertips” - People Magazine
“Awesome, interactive children’s stories” - TechCrunch
“The future of e-books” – Bloomberg TV
“This is my number one app for my kids” – CraigPC
“Must have for any parent” – MamaH2O
“MeeGenius builds a common background knowledge of literature at a young age” – Reading specialist, Riverdale Country School
I'm planning to add more features soon and I'm keen for suggestions also. If you've found this application useful but lacking in some areas, please let us know. We'd like to try to fix or add to the application rather than get a bad review. All feedback is very welcome, good or bad.
Bookstore Features –
+ Browse more than 50,000 free ebooks
+ Books arranged in most popular categories
+ List by top downloaded books, by top authors and by languages
+ Search the bookstore by book title, author last name, or enter any category
Book Reader Features -
+ Supports epub, fb2 and plain text file formats
+ Read epub books from your SD card
+ Resize text, adjust brightness, jump to any page
+ Bookmarks and Table of Contents
+ Read in Sepia and Day/Night mode
+ Curl Page animation
+ Volume key navigation
+ Read in two column view
Our top categories include -
Fiction books, Romance books, Fantasy books, Adventure books, Science fiction, Christmas books, Horror books, Short stories, Love stories, Religious books, Humor books, History books, Poems, Poetry, Travel books, Detective Books, and many many more !!!
Our most popular authors include -
Jane Austen, Agatha Christie, Dostoevsky, Charles Dickens, Oscar Wilde, Mark Twain, Lewis Carroll, Wodehouse, James Joyce, Aesop, Victor Hugo, HG Wells, Plato, Jack London, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Hardy, and others
Our most downloaded books include -
Aesop’s fables, Peter pan, Sherlock holmes, Moby dick, Alice in wonderland, Pride and Prejudice, Kama sutra, Dorian gray, Beowulf, Grimm’s fairy tales, Anna karenina, Don quixote, Hamlet, Macbeth, Pinocchio and thousands more
We offer books in many languages including -
Chinese books, German books, French books, Spanish books, Portuguese books, Russian books, Greek books, Japanese books, Polish books, Italian books, Dutch books
Upcoming version -
We will soon be including Goodreads reviews and ratings for all books
Each book's category and language will be displayed on book details page
We hope you like the application and share it with your friends! We love to hear from our users. In case of any feedback/issues with the app, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Goodreads is a free service for everyone who reads. We have more than 8,500,000 members who have added more than 300,000,000 books.
* Search, rate, and review any book in our catalog of more than 12 million books.
* See book reviews and updates from your friends, and comment on them.
* Browse your shelves! Next time you are deciding what to read, your to-read list will be handy.
* Add status updates and page number updates for books you are currently reading.
* Use the barcode scanner to quickly scan all of your books onto your Goodreads shelves.
* Also use the scanner to quickly access book information while on the go.
* Find your address book contacts or Facebook friends on Goodreads
You can use the basic features of this app without a Goodreads account, but sign in or sign up (you can do this in the app) for the best experience!
Why does Goodreads need the READ_CONTACTS permission?
You may choose to use your Android Contacts to find which of your family and friends are already on Goodreads. Your contacts will not be read unless you explicitly choose to do this.
Beta version for free!
Do you want to read to your children even though you are driving a car or away on a business trip? The perfect story telling companion, for times when you can’t be around to read for your kid.
We have just created an app for this; we are still in beta period which means that there might be problems left. PLEASE let us know if you encounter any bugs.
Create your own books, photograph existing book pages, or import pictures from the gallery. Digitize your old childhood favorites. Record when you read the book aloud. Use your own voice so your children get to know the story in the way you want it to be read.
Help your kid learn to read or just new words by follow what you read with your finger or point at the images to describe what you see.
Lock down the application to avoid that your child removes or makes changes in a book by mistake.
As stated before, this is still a beta version, which means that there probably are some bugs left to find – so if you find bugs, PLEASE let us know so we can fix them.
There is one touch Bluetooth connection/disconnection feature. You can connect/disconnect any Bluetooth device with a icon on the home screen. Please manually pair the device first before using this function.
You can enable a feature to turn off your device on power disconnect. Very handy feature if you want to use any tablet in car as stereo replacement or as an automated touch screen device.
You can also turn off your device at any preset battery percentage.
You can auto load applications on startup and can switch off/on any both Bluetooth and WIFI.
All tones can also be managed and tweaked.
Please email or leave feature requests in the feedback section.
After installation you need to follow the below mentioned steps to use the keyboard.
Click on settings then click Languages and Keyboard and then tick Urdu Keyboard and after doing this please add Urdu language by clicking on "Default" under Keyboard & Input Methods and tick Urdu Keyboard. After following theses steps you will be able to use this keyboard. Please feel free to contact me in case you have some issue. I will be happy to help you further. In solidarity please do like our facebook page. Please do check our Urdu, Punjabi and Persion books library app as well. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punjnud.books
Please do check our Urdu and Punjabi books app as well."Punjnud Books" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punjnud.books
Daily updates about Punjund.com site and our application can be found at our facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Punjnudcom/296597680360968?ref=hl
Currently available dictionaries are as under
English to Sindhi dictionary
English to Saraiki dictionary
Saraiki to English dictionary
Sindhi to Sindhi dictionary
Farhang e Asfia “Urdu to Urdu” dictionary
English to Urdu and Persian dictionary
English to Urdu dictionary
We are currently working on more dictionaries so please stayed tuned. If you have any non-copyrighted dictionary please share with and we will be happy to add it in Punjnud Lughaat.