Android 4.5? Project Hera? Nope. It is officially time for a new look. Introducing, Moonshine.
Inspired by leaks and rumors, we decided to make a full pack following these new guidelines
With the previous leaks of an apparent redesign of the core Android apps, we decided to explore more into the new guidelines, and experiment with them! Some have long shadows, most are flat, and almost all have a pop of color! We are taking Google's guidelines, and applying our own creative touch to them! This icon pack doesn't aim for "consistency"; instead, it aims for a "free form" type of look. Not every icon is supposed to look the same or mimic each other.
"If you’re anything like me, after seeing Android’s upcoming Moonshine UI icons, you’ve been drooling to get that sexy, flat design on your Android devices. Thanks to talented Android designers, you can now rock those new icons." - phandroid.com
★ Material Design Dashboard App!
★ Muzei Wallpaper Support!
★ 925+ vector designed icons (Made in XXX-HDPI - 192x192 - THIS VARIES GREATLY ON YOUR DEVICES SCREEN RESOLUTION!)
★ 28 homemade wallpapers!
★ Supports Nova, Apex, ADW, Smart, Unicon, Action Launcher, Aviate, Go Launcher, Next, Holo launcher, Solo Launcher, KK Launcher, Atom Launcher, and Inspire Launcher! (As well as Flow Home Beta)
★ Icon Picker that shows the latest added icons!
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Download a custom launcher from above (Nova, Apex, ADW, Smart, Action, Unicon, Go, etc)
2. Open the Moonshine application and hit the floating action button on the bottom right (the floating pink circle)
3. Select your dedicated launcher and you are set to go!
4. To access the wallpapers, simply go into the app, select wallpapers, and pick from over a dozen homemade walls!
Check out our brand new website!
Follow us on our Twitter!
Follow us on Google+!
This application can support Single and Dual SIM to most of the phones.
As default SDK doesn't support to handle Dual SIM but we tried to provide the Dual SIM support to most of the devices.
1. Some SIM card operators don't allow display phone number.So sometimes it will not dispaly on your phone.
2. The reason for given permission of READ_PHONE_STATE is because phones require permission in order to read sim card.It is not harmful.
3. This application does not collect your any information or data.
**If this application will not work in your phone or any kind of issues related to second SIM information kindly contact
to our mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The classic theme use old icons of ES 1.6 to provide an old style in ES 3.0.
ES, 180 millions global downloads, file manager trend leader on Android!
Rated one of best resource management tools on Android market.
V3 is coming! Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources for free. You can see and access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others.
The app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0,4.1 and 4.2. Android 1.5/1.6/2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake version.
You can download older versions from our official website.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on your Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Documents To Go, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click -- includes a simple widget for automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. To use this feature, you must have ES Task Manager module installed.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features included, and many more to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android Market, so please do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, or any issues you may have.