You can share your notes with others or even export/import on an SD card.
*To request extra features or bug-fixes, e-mail me!
*added scrollbar in viewing note's content
*added context menu to copy text in view note
*changed color and shadow style of heading
*added confirmation dialog while deleting a note
# If user will install this app easypad folder create automatcally into the internal/external storage, User can create new file with title and description and save it.
# User can change theme which he want to their notepad background, go to the theme option and select any of one. There are different types of theme are available in that app.
# User can change fonts style from font family option. There are many fonts availble go to the fonts option and change it.
# User can also change fonts size.
# Its is very usefull for personal and professional.
# User can share and send file via Gmail, Whatsapp, facebook, bluetooth etc
# User can open and delete their save file.
-> to take notes
-> prepare a grocery list
-> prepare flash cards
and whatever else you need to remember.
and it includes:
-> real-time SEARCH
-> multiple deletes (long press on the note's list)
-> ability to share notes
-> view/edit saved notes
-> change theme (b/w light and dark)
and other options
Let me know what do you guys think of it. Any feedback is appreciated.
It allows to share notes using WhatsApp, GMail, Text Messages, Bluetooth, Twitter, Facebook etc.
What's Different ?
Save notes as .txt files and transfer to other devices and PCs easily.
How to use :
Save button -> save file.
click file -> to open your saved Notes.
long click -> get option to edit ,delete or download* saved files.
*Download saves file onto device in Download folder.
If you're having any problem, query or suggestion, feel free to say in comments below :) .
Offline Number Locator is an application that helps to trace or locate mobile/fixed line numbers to identify which locale they are calling from.
There is neither any need for GPRS nor the involvement of battery-hogging GPS or Wi-Fi.
Just enter the number to be checked (the number should be in international format, that will do), and the application will display the Region Code, Country Name, Locale and the phone number type (whether fixed_line or mobile) of the entered number. There is no need for a GPRS connection as this is a completely offline app.
When you receive a missed call, find out from where you got the call. So before calling back you can know the locale and other details of the number.
One can get country level details i.e the country code, the country name and locale information. This is due to the vast offline database content which facilitates locating the number on a wider scale.
All the database is stored within your phone in this tiny mobile application software. So there is just no need of internet GPRS connectivity and can utilize this free service as and when required, and just anywhere.
Description: This project gives List of Media item It's play simple list of AudioSong
it can be played in Sequentail or Shuffled order. The Playlist Adopted by Various
media player SoftWare programs intented to Organise & Control Music on pc.
such a Playlist may be stored & Selected to run other in Sequence a Random
Playlist Function is selected in a random order. playlist uses included allowing
a particular desired musical atmosphere to be created & maintained without
constant user interaction or to allow a variety of different Style of music be played.
Photo Geo Tag is an application that can click images, geo-tag them and also view them along with the geo-tag. This ensures associating a geographical location to the image through geo-tagging. Photo Geo Tag facilitates this geo-tagging as its utility.
Photo Geo Tag allows one to match date/time information from photos along with the location information from a GPS unit. A geo-tagged image is assigned a geo-tag by assigning atleast a latitude and longitude to the image and optionally altitude, compass bearing and other fields may be included.
In theory, every part of a picture can be tied to a geographic location but in the most typical application, only the position of the photographer is associated with the entire digital image. This has implication for search and retrieval.
Location information can also be added to photos, for example via its Exif specification that has fields for latitude/longitude, even if no GPS device was present when the photo was taken.
For example, photos of a mountain summit can be taken from different positions miles apart. To find all images of a particular summit in an image database, all photos taken within a reasonable distance may be considered.
With geo-tagged photos, the photo can be placed on a map on the basis of the location which is fetched using this application to view the location where the photo was taken. In this way, users can browse photos from a map, search for photos from a given area and find related photos of the same place.
How to convert from binary to decimal?
1. Enter the number in binary form in the corresponding field.
2. Each square corresponds to a bit in the binary representation of the number.
3. A bit can be toggled by clicking on the corresponding square.
4. Click on the convert to binary button or press enter. This button is made available when focus leaves the binary.
5. The decimal value is shown. For display purpose, the number of figures is limited to 30. However, all computations are performed with full precision without any rounding.
It gives a complete step to step instruction about how to perform Power yoga with benefits.
A helpful guide giving information to office people to follow yoga during office hours in order to release stress and improve their concentration on work.
Moreover basic yoga exercises are also covered in this guide which will be helpful in performing yoga at home with benefits and precautions.
Used: Spinner, EditText,Button,SQLite.
Technology: Adroid SDk,Eclipse.
This project gives the details of Spinner. the Spinner provide a quick way to select one
value from a set. In the default state of Spinner shows it's currently Selected value.
Touching the Spinner display a Dropdown menu with all other Available data from
which the user can select an item from the Dropdown list. The Spinner combines a lot
of the styling work we've done for some of the other views which it depends on,
particularly the TextView and the ListView. it display the multiple data in the dropdown
process.When it's not showing its dropdown/popup to make a selection,
it's merely a CheckedTextView which you can style by selecting it as a direct descendant.
We can set the System Alarm clock through this App,we can also set the message through this App and this message will display on the screen when the alarm will rang.
Steps to Set the Alarm through this App:-
1.First Set the Time on which alarm should rang.By selecting time from time picker and then press Set Time Button.
2.Write down the message in Edit text box,which will display on the screen when the alarm will rang.
3.Then press the Save Button and the Alarm time and message will be Save.
This application quickly accesses the calling history and this application always requires Internet Connection. If your mobile history deleted then you can again see your call history by this app.
Network and CPU performance monitor
PerfMeter allows to trouble-shoot performance problems by letting the user see network and CPU usage over time. On a mobile device, battery power is one of the most critical resources. Unexpected heavy network and CPU usage could be indicative power consuming background activities. To allow monitoring while doing some other activity, PerfMeter can keep running in the background while continuing to collect measurements.
Whenever PerfMeter is active, a small blue graph icon can be seen in the notification bar, by which it can always be launched again into the foreground.
Use "stop" from the menu to close down PerfMeter and stop the data collection. The "reset" menu option will reset the cumulative network usage counters in the tabular display part of the screen, without affecting the usage history graph. By default, the history graph shows the maximum amount of available data (max 24h) since PerfMeter has been started. Use the "toggle scale" menu option to switch between shorter, more detailed views of the recent past.
Finding out which apps consume CPU
To see a detailed breakdown of CPU utilization by tasks, use the "show tasks" menu option.
It will show which processes in the Android platform have been using CPU during the last 30s and how much. Android does not allow applications to terminate other application processes - this is part of its security model. The Android framework itself manages processes and other OS resources transparently based on application demand. Terminating a process would simply result in it being restarted again if the application still requests to run. Android provides great power and flexibility to application developers, like installing application services to run completely in the background. The only way at this point to deal with application which put an undue strain on resources is to stop them - if the allow to do so, or otherwise uninstall them and contact the developer about providing a more resource efficient implementation.
Impact and limitations
Measuring detailed CPU utilization is in itself a resource consuming process. Therefore PerfMeter itself is likely to show up towards the top of the list of CPU consuming tasks. However once stopped, PerfMeter no longer consumes any resources. The history of measurements are kept in memory only by the PerfMeter background process. If the phone runs low on memory - the Android platform may decide to stop and restart the process at any time, which will erase the accumulated history and start collection afresh.
This is a standalone android application which is used to keep track of all the travelling events of a particular user. The user can store all the travelling events which he is going to make in future. The user can keep track of all his spending which has made till now in travelling.
1. Create an application which can store all the travelling events related to a user.
2. The application should provide facility of updating all the future date entries.
3. The user should be able to view and delete the old entries.
4. The application should notify the user some time prior to a particular event which he will going to commence.
5. The application should provide the facility of displaying all the entries in sorted order of certain criteria like,
- on the basis of date and time or
- on the basis of transportation type.
6. The application should provide the facility of turning the notification of events ON or OFF to the user.
7. The user should be able to calculate the expenses on certain policies like,
- Transportation type
- Between specific dates
- Combination of both the above
1. The ‘Travel Tracker’ application has a very interactive UI because of which it can be used very easily.
2. The application provides the facility of storing a travel event with lots of details.
3. The application provides the facility of updation for all the details of previously stored events.
4. The application provides the facility of deletion of all the previously stored events.
5. The application notifies the user for all the future events.
6. The application provides the facility of displaying the events in sorted order on the basis of dates and transportation type
7. The application provides the facility of turning the notification ON and OFF.
8. User can manage his/her travel expenditure by calculating the overall expences till particular date.
9. The application provides help page to the user, which will be useful for understanding the application better.
This is a low impact live wallpaper. It won't slow down your phone and it won't drain your battery.
• Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a person build or the composition of the body weight.
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight.
• Basal Metabolic Rate: The BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate is the calorie requirement for your body.