Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
Here's our top techniques and tips for getting the most out of study.
Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
Create charts, tables and efficiently manage your study time to watch the increase in your performance.
Get everything you studied for months in your hand.
Study is a study manager that aims to increase your productivity. The application allows you to add topics and subjects, giving them a degree of importance as your choice. In addition, the program provides a stopwatch to calculate the exact time of your study. You can also take notes, capture photos of books - creating Study Cards - that will aid in memorization of the subject.
After finishing the study, the student types the amount of exercise done and the number of correct answers.
All this is stored in the database of the device so that the user can view his study diary (that is automatically created by the program) or view the performance charts. This will facilitate and speed up the process of learning for all those who are having difficulties.
Do you want to change the world? Start by installing this app and then study until you drop your head!
Don't let disorganization hurt your GPA any longer.
It is a planner application designed by a student for students. It has optional notifications (Planner Assistant) which will go off at the end of selected classes to remind the user to use their planner. It keeps people organized in an easy to use and convenient way. Additionally, the College Study Buddy has the option to send morning reminders to notify the user of everything going on for the day and optional nightly reminders to help the user remember as assignment due dates and test are approaching.
Keep in mind this is just the beta version. Since this was developed by a student in his spare time, there are many things which are still going to be added (Graphics especially). So be patient and see how great of a buddy the College Study Buddy can really be.
Like it on facebook too! www.facebook.com/CollegeStudyBuddy
** This application will check your network and phone state and use internet access to perform its basic functionality **
** It will also use the vibration feature and when your phone is turned on after being off reset the notifications **
UPDATE (March 24, 2014):
This application is now 100% free, no more in-app purchases to activate any features! If you have an older version of the application, please un-install and re-install the latest version. All options should now be activated by default.
Your flashcards in your pocket! Study anytime, anywhere!
Create and organize your flashcards from your device, or browse and download any of the hundreds of thousands of publicly available flashcards. Private access is supported so you can log-in to your (Quizlet, FlashcardExchange, StudyStack, Braineos, or Google) account and import your flashcards for offline viewing. Convenient!
- Flashcards are stored in your device for offline viewing
- Flashcard images are supported
- Intuitive card swipe navigation
- Animated card flipping
- Smart Study Mode
- Customizable look and feel
Web Services Supported (Unlocked via an In-App Purchase):
For support, bug reports, or feature requests, please email email@example.com.
If you like the app, please give it a rating in the Android Market. Share the app with your friends and collaborate on creating and sharing flashcards!
RESPONSE TO USER COMMENTS:
Pictures are fully supported in Quizlet. You might not see them immediately after importing them as they are still being downloaded in the background. Also, reversing the card sides is supported (answers first then questions). Just press the menu button on your device and you should see that option.
- Samsung Infuse 4G (SGH-I997): Under investigation: Force-close issues.
Test-drive features like:
Curved Edge Display – Another Samsung first, the Quad HD Super AMOLED® display actually curves on the side, so you can always see your important notifications and controls – while keeping your big, beautiful screen distraction-free. Learn more about it here.
Galaxy Note® 4 Cameras – The perfect selfie is just a click away! Learn how to master your new camera, with features like built-in Optic Image Stabilization and a rear-facing 16MP camera.
Milk Music™ – Millions of songs on one dial. Samsung’s free streaming radio service gives you access to an amazing selection of curated music – 17 different genres, chosen by top DJs and industry pros. Constantly updated, it’s the new way to hear old favorites and discover emerging sounds. Take Milk Music for a spin!
S Pen™ – The S Pen expands the capabilities of an ordinary touchscreen – it’s fun, functional and so naturally responsive, it feels like pen on paper. Learn about it here.
Smart Switch™ – Smart Switch is the app that makes it easy to transfer everything you’ve backed up on your old phone to your new Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge – all in a few simple steps, demonstrated here.
words, the meanings of those words, and the different ways of putting words together to make meaningful sentences.
However, while students may be effective speakers of English, they need guidance to become effective writers. They need to learn how to transfer their knowledge of grammatical concepts from oral language to written language.
We are all born with the neurological wiring, or capacity, to learn language, and infants spend a good portion of their first two years
learning the structure of the language--or languages--they hear spoken around them. This is a complex--and marvelous--process that we
all went through, and it is learning that takes place unconsciously; in other words it does not require formal instruction. Do you ever
see toddlers memorizing lists of irregular verbs? By the time a child is ready to enter kindergarten, she already "knows" in the unconscious sense just about all of the linguistic structure she will need to make sense in her native language(s).But anyway we have to polish our unconscious sense through learning grammar so that we become a good speaker.
Our app has all grammar chapters that will help you to become a perfect English speaker.
THIS APP IS COMPLETELY OPTIMIZED FOR SMARTPHONES.
This App is AWESOME for Studying English Grammar.
You can download the AdFree version of this app from here
Please leave your comments because your comments helps us improve our app.
A complete English Grammar Study Book for improving your grammar.
The app helps you to study, practice and then after each test you can analyse which of them you answered are correct or wrong
Features of the App
1. It's a complete English Grammar study Book.
2. Include detailed explanation for all chapters covered.
3. The Practice sections will show you the correct answer if you are wrong.
4. The Test Grammar section will take a test of yours and give yourself a chance to analyse the test results after the exam.
It tells you how many of them you answered were correct and how many of them were wrong.
5. if you don't know the answer to a question then don't worry you can just share it with your teacher or friend via mail and get the answer fast.Isn't it amazing.
6. Send us which chapters you want to include in the next update.
Active Or Passive Voice
Gerund And Present Participles
Parts Of Speech
Synonyms and Antonyms
Type of sentence
Use of Wish
Degree Of Comparison
Independent and Dependent Clauses
Order of Adjectives
Subjects, Verbs and Objects
Use of Had better
Use Of Little, A Little, Few, A Few.....
Use of Shall
Use of Should
and many more to come in each update.
Practice Questions include 27 sections
Those sections are
Correct Form of Nouns.
If And Unless.
Nouns to Verb.
Tenses (4 different sections)
Have a Great Day
If you like this application, please support us in Facebook...
Place your comments, complaints and suggestions there
Please visit https://www.facebook.com/StudyEnglishGrammar
- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and statistics
- Units Conversion.
- Math Tricks.
This app also has many tools to calculate the geometric shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas with friends by many ways: email, message, or facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages supported: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Persian, Ukrainian and Azerbaijani. Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, etc..
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
- Add your own customised tools in "Tools" section.
Maths Formulas - a must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
Looking for homework help, cramming for midterms or getting prepped for a final exam? Look no further. With Chegg Study on the Chegg app you can:
• Tap into our massive library of over 2.5 million step-by-step textbook solutions. From astronomy to zoology, we’ve got the homework solutions you need for your toughest assignments and problem sets.
• Need help with a problem that isn’t from your textbook? Snap a picture of it and submit it instantly to our community of subject experts and enthusiasts. Get an answer back in as little as 2 hours. Now you’re making progress on your problem set….
• Search our archive of answers to millions of homework questions to get math homework help or help in any other subject you’re struggling with.
• Search for an online tutor who can help you out, 24/7
Need to rent or buy college textbooks or other required classroom materials? We’ve got you covered there, too:
• Easily search for textbooks by title, author, ISBN or by scanning a barcode. Say what??
• Rent textbooks and eTextbooks like a boss. Cheap textbook rental has never been easier.
• Buy college textbooks with the tap of a finger; if you decide you no longer need your book, you can easily sell textbooks back to Chegg at the end of the semester.
• While your book is on the way, get 7-day FREE instant access to your eTextbook* so you can get started on that math homework or physics assignment right away.
• Read eTextbooks on any device – desktop, tablet, smartphone or crystal ball.
The Fine Print:
Chegg Study subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscription cancellations will take effect following current active month. Manage your subscription in the Google Play store.
For the first time ever, speaking test practice is available on mobile phones.
EDGE SPEAKING is speaking test preparation application
Practice in a real test setting.
*Excluding optional professional editing and test scoring
A FOCUSED APPROACH
Perfect your speaking. Re-record as many times as you like.
Purchase coins for premium features: EDGE Grammar Editing Service, EDGE Score Report, EDGE Scripts: text files of your audio recordings.
Now, get your edge with Edge Speaking.
The Mozart Effect [Mozart effect] is the specific characteristics, such as Mozart's music when listening to music ensures great court refers to the phenomenon well studied. Concentration as well as increased intelligence, improve brain activity is promoted through various research turns out to be. Beautiful melody and relieve stress and calm to reduce the mistakes.
Why can not I study? I have difficulty concentrating? Did a lot of stress build up? Do not worry about this. Listen to classical music when I study well you have. Study! Classical music is played in various sayings that floats your study you will burn more motivated.
Study, work, relationships and other things cause you stress and high tension, I recommend these musics to you
▶ The Mozart Effect
The first research conducted in California, USA, 1993 (州) University of California, Irvine (UCI) of Rauscher (Frances Rauscher). Prof. Rauscher found that listening to music of "Sonata for two pianos in D major (K 448)> Mozart (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart) will improve brain activity and prove theory of intelligence. College student who are listening to the music score higher than who didn't (Source: Doosan Encyclopedia)
Because Mozart's music is highly structured it can actually leverage Mozart's students score in the temporal and spatial reasoning ability test to 48% or higher than other students.
▶ Effect of Baroque Music
Rosa Bulgaria Smirnoff psychologist Georg instrumental to the spread of the Baroque period and let the real class of student learning improves speed and memory dwaetdaneun announced the results. Time of about 60 beats per minute, with a music extracted human nervous because it almost coincides with the pulse rate. Baroque music is good music, baroque music prenatal rhythmic bass when people are resting heart rate is similar to the sound of the mother and the fetus to feel peace of mind.
The higher the concentration, the human is the most calm and EEG alpha waves when it comes to listen to Bach or Mozart produces alpha waves in our brain are activated motion look while also increasing concentration, emotional stability can be obtained.
Most popular in the Baroque period of music is repeated a certain uniformity in the structure of the base and have a regular rhythm and tempo counterpoint made on the basis of systematic technique that scholars are so regular and unity because the rhythm of the music they produce alfalfa In particular, argue that effective.
Quite simply, the GIN System is the most effective, comprehensive and user-friendly communication tool available to organizations of all shapes and sizes. The GIN System is your interactive dashboard - file sharing, e-mailing, text messaging, discussion boards, instant messaging, announcements, questions, a calendar and much more are integrated into an easy-to-use internal website, and now, available on your iPhone.