Dog Health is a completely free application that helps you to follow the best health of your dogs, memorizing their history and remembering any visits, calls and scheduled medication.
With this application you can:
- Store your dog's personal data such as name, weight, date of birth, chip.
- Keep track of all previous and future visits.
- Keep track of vaccinations.
- Remember appointment and visits
- Store all medication administration done or to be done.
- Find and contact the nearest veterinarian
- Manages multiple dogs
Enable the pro version for more features:
- Storage the trend of the dog's weight over time
- Storage the trend of the dog's height over time
- Choosing units of measure (grams/pounds and m/inches)
- Many more coming soon ...
Dog Health with useful reminders helps you to remember appointment and visits .
What are you waiting, download Dog Health and take care of your puppies.
(Dog Health is constantly evolving, please do not hesitate if you have any reports or advice from us)
Only during this month you can get up to $40 for free to spend in consultations and services when downloading the App and signing up before the end of the month
It allows you to make chat consultations with veterinaries. Ask questions for free, just contact them. Buy and sell services online. Earn money answering questions on your mobile. If your phone runs on Android 4.1 or higher you can make calls and answer queries through video-chat. Obtain 40$ free in services and consultations just for signing up.
Professionals search. Lets you search any professional by name to find if they offer their services in AirPersons.
Internal mail. Send your questions and consultations for free to any professionals you want. Answer your customers' questions.
My account. It allows you to check your balance in AirPersons and add funds to your account to buy services.
NOTE: This AirPersons mobile App version does not allow you to create your own services. If you want to create a service you must do so through the website.
* THIS IS NOT A GAME! It is an organizer app.
** Giving low rating won't improve the app. Low rating or vague comments won't help us know what you find missing in the app. If you think the app has potential, start a dialog! Email us and help us take the app to the next level. Your email will be promptly responded to and acted on!
We work hard to improve the app, and we need your help.
* By user demand, we have added multi device support! Access your information from any device using the email that you use at the time of registration.
Pet Health Master makes tracking your pet care needs easy and fun.
Here are some of the features of Pet Master that will help you keep your pet healthy and happy:
- Personal Details
Record their names, birthday, registration, microchip, type/breed and so on.
There are no limits to the number of pets you may add.
Track your pet's weight. Also builds a chart for weight (trial feature in free version)
- Medications Tracking
Just enter the name, dosage and the start and end dates and you can quickly see what types of medications your pets are on.
If your pet is allergic to certain things, you can store the name, severity, and notes about the allergy so that you know exactly what to tell vets if they ask about allergies.
- Appointment management:
Add medical (Vet visits, vaccinations, surgeries, flea control etc.) and regular appointments (grooming, training, sitter, walker etc.). Also supports repeating appointments. Reminders can be scheduled up.
- Contacts management
Keep a one stop list of all the contact info for Vets, Groomers, Walkers, Sitters and Trainers. Associate them to the appointments
- Identification Tracking
Document the registration, tag and the microchip number number of each pet.
- Photo album
Have the photos of your beloved pets all in one place.
Keep whatever other information you want!
- Stores insurance data.
- Add a profile photo for each of your pet.
We are working hard to improve the app's functionality and use. Suggestions are greatly appreciated, and we are always happy to help. Please use the menu option within the app to send feedback and suggestions to us. We will make sure every email is responded to and acted on!
Thank you for using Pet Health Master.
keywords: cat cats dog dogs bird reptiles tracker keeper manager veterinary veterinarian journal diary daily log medication meds whippets breed angry breeding spaniel golden retriever russell terrier gordon collies vaccination cat care hamster boa pig training trainer whisperer diet horse mare 한국어 日本語 français svenska 中文（繁體） Español русский Deutsch
Disclaimer (our lawyers made us do it!):
No warranty is expressed or implied that the application or its author is liable in any manner for any direct, incidental, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use this application, or any errors or omissions in this information on this application. Author shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any addition, modification, suspension or discontinuance of the application.
So if you want an app then go to google play and download the android app on “dog health” to get all info
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and all are available in public domain. We have not uploaded any videos to YouTube. Apps are fetching the data from RSS feeds of different sites.
This app provides an organized way to browse, read contents and watch YouTube Videos.
ePetHealth Mobile allows users to access their pet’s medical record information on the go Features include….
• Direct dialing and email to your veterinary practice
• Medical record access for your pets
• Health service reminders so you know when your pet is due for vaccinations, wellness visits and other important services
• Prescription refill requests
• Appointment requests
• A listing of your pet’s medications along with important information
• A mobile Pet ID card with proof of vaccine status
• A reference library of pet health videos
• And more!
Once you have downloaded the app, simply enter the same email address and password used on the ePetHealth website to access the features above.
Dogs from Europe are frequently given instructions within their native language (Breston's instructions are in Nederlander). Lots of people think this really is so nobody aside from the handler can accidentally provide them with an "attack" command in British. This can be a myth. The actual reason is a lot simpler -- the dogs were trained with individuals command words, and it is much simpler for that officer to understand a couple of Nederlander or German words rather than re-train your dog with new instructions.
A police dog should also pull through endurance and agility training. Your dog must have the ability to hop over walls and climb stairs. Each dog is acclimated to city existence, just because a dog that's nervous around people will not create a good police dog.
Finally, each dog receives niche training. Many dogs are trained to look for drugs, though some are explosive device or gun sniffers. Police dogs may also track missing persons or suspects.
Within the next section, you'll find out about the niche training that creates your dog in a position to locate illegal drugs.
Dogs On Patrol
So why do we bother using police dogs whatsoever? To begin with, their olfaction is nearly 50 occasions more sensitive than the usual human's. Your dog can sniff out crooks, drugs, weapons, and tanks in situations in which a human officer would need to search every inch, a harmful task. In a single situation, Breston, a Belgian Malinois who works together with the Cheektowaga Police Department in Cheektowaga, NY (a suburb of Zoysia), easily sniffed out a shipment of marijuana in warmth-sealed Mylar bags, inside plastic-lined crates sealed with foam sealant, in the closed storage garage. Together with his sensitive nose along with a search warrant, Breston stored $3,400,000 price of drugs from the roads.
Additionally to sensitivity, a dog's olfaction is picky. It may discern a particular scent even if you will find a large number of other fragrances around. Drug smugglers have attempted to fool drug-sniffing at dogs by wrapping drugs in towels drenched with perfume, however the dogs discover the drugs anyway.
o An Electronic Dog Training Collar Cаn Hеlр Teach Thе Dog Tо Behave Appropriately
o Boxer Dog Training: Uѕіng Crate Training Fоr House Breaking
o Choosing thе Rіght Dog Training Lead fоr Yоur Pet
o Dog Training Collar Helps Modify Behaviors
o Dog Training Collars Helps In Teaching Thе Dog Tо Behave In A Proper Manner
o Dog Training Equipment: A Fеw Simple Items Arе Enоugh Tо Train Thе Dog
o Dog Training Methods Produce Results
o Dog Training Techniques Produce Wonderful Results
o Dog Training Therapy: Gеttіng Hеlр Frоm A Canine Friend
o Dog Training Treats Bring Positive Results
o Guide Dog Training Helps People Wіth Disabilities
o Hunting Dog Training Shоuld Bе Tаkеn Vеrу Sеrіоuѕlу
o Police Dog Training Iѕ Essential Tо Gеt Thе Bеѕt Out Of Thе Dog’s Natural Abilities
o Thе Bеѕt Dog Training Advice you’ll еvеr hear
o Thе Process оf Dog Training fоr thе Blind
o Thе Thrее Basics оf Basic Dog Training
o Tough California Dog Laws Means Yоur Dog Muѕt Bе Gіvеn Dog Training іn California
o Training а Dog Nоt tо Bite Involves Socialization аnd Discipline
o Trу Yоur Own Oceanside Dog Training
o Whеn іt соmеѕ tо Dog Grooming, Training іѕ Paramount
Pet Info section coming soon!
Quickly find out what diseases your dog could have and how they are treated.
*** $2.99 instead of $7.99 introductory offer ***
To use DoggyDoc, follow these three steps:
1. Enter your dog's basic characteristics such as breed, gender and age.
2. Select symptoms relevant to your dog's profile using the intuitive DoggyDoc touch-interface.
3. Tap the forward arrows on the bottom of the screen.
DoggyDoc's artificial veterinary intelligence system then delivers personalized, easy-to-understand, disease descriptions, explanations and more.
Developed with veterinarians, DoggyDoc is the quickest way to access information tailored to your dog's profile.
- DoggyDoc is the only dog health knowledge bank with intelligent search capability.
- Delivers exclusive content provided by top veterinarians.
- Includes comprehensive, easy-to-understand explanations of all canine diseases, causes, disease urgency and danger levels, general progression, emergency procedures and treatments.
- DoggyDoc calculates dog breed-specific advice and probabilities.
- DoggyDoc is for informational purposes only and is in no way intended to replace medical examination or diagnosis of the dog by a trained and licensed veterinarian in case of a disease.
Gout Diet is a one stop app to quickly browse through a list of common food items and identify if these food will result in high level of uric acid (mg uric acid / 100g of food).
- 281 food
- 8 categories
- Android 4.0 UI
- quick access
- able to work without an internet connection
Keywords: gout, food, list, common, everyday, uric acid, high, low, diet
¤¤ Offline Access ¤¤
No signal bars? No Internet? No problem, this app will always be ready when you need it. Our guide runs local on your phone, so you will always have a super fast local reference to DOZENS of medical emergencies to help you handle almost ANY emergency quickly, correctly and safely - whenever and wherever you need it.
¤¤ Trusted ¤¤
With in-house medical staff, close cooperation with American Heart Association and Red Cross and millions of hard-copy guides in print, we've been delivering concise, accurate and effective First Aid content for over 30 years! This guide is now also recommended by American CPR Training™ & also recommended by FirstAidMart.com!
¤¤ Only the Content You Need ¤¤
Unlike other guides that are incomplete, hard to read, run only through a web site or, just plain overload us with far too much information on obscure injuries and ailments, this guide is focussed on one thing only: ensuring you can deal with common emergencies quickly, safely and effectively.
¤¤ Emergency Medical Services ¤¤
This guide is not meant to replace EMS personnel but will certainly enable you to help victims until professional help arrives on the scene.
• Emergencies: What to Do
• Fear and Panic
• Choking - Adult
• Choking - Child
• Choking - Infant
• CPR - Unresponsive Adult
• CPR - Unresponsive Child
• CPR - Unresponsive Infant
• Airway / Breathing / Rescue breaths
• Defibrillators / AED
• CPR Summary
• Bleeding, Bruises, Internal Bleeding
• Heart Attack / Stroke
• Asthma Attack
• Burns – First, Second & Third Degree
• Burns – Electrical
• Burns – Chemical
• Shock – Anaphylactic (Allergies)
• Fractures & Sprains
• Back/Neck Injuries
• Head Injuries / Concussion
• Achilles Tendinitis / Ruptures
• Calling Poison Control
• Eyes Injuries
• Convulsions / Seizures
• Diabetic Emergencies
• Heat Cramp
• Heat Exhaustion / Stroke
• Cold Emergencies
• Bites & Stings - Insects / Bees
• Bites & Stings - Spider / Marine
• Bites & Stings - Snake / Animal
• Fever / Body Temperatures / Chart
• Dental Injuries
• Emergency Births
• Emergency Births - What to Do
• Emergency Births - Delivery
• Emergency Births - After Birth
• Crash Scene Procedures
• Crush Injuiries
• Knife Wounds
• Gunshot Wounds
• First Aid Kit - Essential Items
• International Emergency Dialler
• Making Emergency Calls Overseas
• Overseas Travel Tips
• CPR Clock
• Buy Medical Products at a Discount
• Safety Video Channel
Like all our 'phoneflips', this lightweight reference guide has NO Adverts, NO In-App Purchases, never needs an internet connection and won't take up much space on your iPhone or iPad. Portrait & Landscape mode supported.
¤¤ Warranty ¤¤
This app requests certain permissions to install. Please note this app WILL NEVER access private data, make a phone call, send a message or access any internet site without first asking your permission to do so.
¤¤ SD Card Support ¤¤
Copy your app to your SD Card with App2SD
¤¤ License ¤¤
This app is licensed to run only on one device. Google licensing will always complain if you try to run the app on more than 1 device. Google will verify your licence the first time you run the app. Google licensing happens once-off only.
* Phone - call vet's office from with in application.
* Camera - take pictures of pet's reciepts
* SD Card - to store pictures of receipts
* Add/Edit/Delete Pets profile
- Name, Breed, Altered, Mix, Age, Gender, Height, Weight
* Add/Edit/Delete Vets profile
- Name, Address, Work and Cell Phone
* Add/Edit/Delete Medicines profile
- Name, Expiry, Ingredient, Strength, Reminder
* Add/Edit/Delete Symptoms profile
- Build your own Symptoms database
* Add/Edit/Delete Illness/Sickness history (PRO Version)
- Date, Time, Pet, Symptom, Medicine, Vet, Visit, Call, CoPay, Bill, Height, Weight, Temperature, Notes
NOTE : I appreciate your comments and would like to make the application better. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email with any questions/clarifications that you may have.
Not only do we cover these topics, but also we provide links to videos to better explain the importance of them. Knowing this information could possible save your dogs life and perhaps money in vet bills as well!
Learn the 35 most critical dog care topics…
1. Understanding ingredients (video)
2. Dogs need different diets at different ages
3. Vitamin and mineral supplements (video)
4. Boredom and variety
5. Cost of feeds
6. Dry vs. Canned food
7. Homemade diets
8. Food allergies
9. How much should I feed my dog?
10. How often should I feed my dog?
11. Signs of Ill health (video)
12. Heart worm, fleas and other parasites
13. Heart worm prevention
14. Common questions about heart worm (video)
15. Fleas and other parasites
16. Do parasites cause “Scooting”?
17. Preventing dental disease
18. Home dental care (video)
19. Veterinary dental treatments
20. The importance of the physical examination
21. Why are regular check-ups important?
22. What happens during an examination?
23. How often should my pet be examined?
24. How to administer medicine
25. Nursing a sick dog
27. Common questions about vaccinations
28. Spaying and neutering
29. Spaying of the Female dog
30. Surgical neutering of the male dog
31. Pet health insurance
32. Clipping a dog
33. First steps in grooming
34. Bathing a dog
35. Pet Identification
Pet cat health care may be similar to caring for other pets. But such care may also have its own differences. One of them is that pet cats may suffer from a host of different diseases that other pets may not go through. Here is a list of some feline diseases that pet cats may suffer from at some point.
This app is 100% Free!
So why are you waiting for-
FIRST AID INFORMATOIN ABOUT PEOPLE, CATS AND DOGS ARE NOW WITHIN EASY REACH
THE RIGHT TREATMENT CAN SAVE THE LIFE OR THE FALSE TREATMENT CAN KILL
WITH THIS PROGRAM YOU CAN APPLY THE FIRST AID RULES FOR PEOPLE, CATS AND DOGS IN A CORRECT WAY . WITH EASY MENU, COMPREHENSIBLE EXPRESSIONS AND EFFECTIVE METHODS IN WORLD WIDE STANDARTS YOU CAN PROTECT YOUR BELOVED ONES AND PERFORM THESE VITAL TREATMENTS EFFECTIVELY AND CONSCIOUSLY
IN ADDITION, FALSES KNOWN AS TRUES ABOUT THE FIRST AID ARE GIVEN IN ANOTHER PART
EMERGENCY PHONES OF THE WORLDWIDE COUNTRIES ARE ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAM.
I WISH HEALTHY AND PEACEFUL LIFE
More from developer
On the Petfinder app you can:
- Browse adoptable pets in your area or nationwide
- Search pets by breed, age, gender, and size
- Swipe and select pet photos to view in more detail
- View complete pet information and descriptions
- “Favorite” adoptable pets so you can find them again
- Add notes and comments to your favorite pet profiles
- Share pets with your friends via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter
- Get directions, call or e-mail the shelter or rescue that has your perfect pet
- Search for shelters and rescue groups near you and see each group’s adoptable pets
- Learn more about your next pet with our dog and cat breed guides
- Read touching Happy Tail adoption stories
Help make Petfinder great! It's important to us that the Petfinder app work how you need it, when you need it, but we need your help tracking down any bugs. If you experience a problem with the app, please contact us at email@example.com. This will help us get the information we need to fix any problems ASAP. Thank you!
Friskies® new Cat Fishing 2 is an all-new game designed especially for cats. Tap “start” and get ready to watch your cat go for the catch of the day. The more she catches, the more challenging the game gets. Three levels of fun with one, two, and three fish at a time. And when the game is done you can share your cat's score on Facebook, or post your cat's high score on the world-wide Leaderboard.
How to play Cat Fishing 2:
• Place Device on flat surface near your cat.
• Tap “start.”
• Watch your cat score points.
• If your cat stops playing for 30 seconds or more, the game will "meow" to attract her attention
• Reward your cat for winning. (We suggest some Friskies® Seafood Sensations®.)
Please be aware that in our experience, the bare glass screen holds up trouble-free to a cat’s claws, but plastic add-on screen protectors might not.
Check out our other games for cats — You vs. Cat, and Happy Wings!
As any moth will tell you… Kitty can’t resist things with wings. Now Friskies®, the creators of web-famous Catfishing games that are guaranteed to enchant your cat for whole… seconds… of time, introduces… Friskies® Happy Wings.
Welcome to a garden full of flittering critters, including a charming Hummingbird, an irresistible Moth and a life-size Little Dragonfly.
Designed for a Cat’s Sense of Play
Think of Happy Wings as an electronic garden. It’s a harmless way for kitty to “engage” with creatures that flit, float, buzz and hover. And this fits perfectly with the Friskies® feeding philosophy: bringing the richness, variety and fun of the great outdoors… inside. Yep. Wait for it… Feed the Senses.
• Multiple garden-like settings with ambient sounds. Birds, Moths, Dragonflies each dance across the screen in teasing patterns to attract the cat’s attention.
• When the cat captures a certain number of creatures, the game setting changes, the patterns become quicker, and multiple creatures appear together.
• Once the game has escalated though a few levels the cat is rewarded with a "You Won" and a cat-friendly Play Again button; meaning that, presumably, the cat can participate in continuous play without human intervention. Repeat: presumably.
So… you know this game has to be fairly basic, right? Right.
Fling the playing pieces onto the field towards the goal at the top. If kitty catches the playing piece before it goes into the goal, kitty wins 10 points. If the piece goes into the goal, you win 10 points.
Each game is played for the best of 50 total points. All points for Humans and Cats are added to the You vs. Cat World-Wide Leaderboard.
Check out our other games for cats — Friskies® Catfishing, Catfishing 2, and Jitterbug
* In our experience the bare glass screen on many devices hold up trouble-free to a cat's claws. Plastic add-on screen protectors? Not so much.
Friskies® You vs. Cat Gaming Tips for Humans
The point of You vs. Cat isn’t to humiliate your kitty. You want to set your cat up for a positive experience. Because, trust us, that’s a lot more fun.
• LET’S START WITH YOU: Begin by practicing moving the icons alone to get the hang of it before asking your cat to play the game.
• NOW, IT’S KITTY TIME: Take your cat to a quiet room with controlled lighting. Make sure the lighting is low so that the icons are well illuminated.
• COMFORTABLE SEATING: Place your cat on a cat bed or comfortable mat. This will help keep your cat in place to play the game.
• NOW BACK TO YOU, HUMAN: Touch the icons and fling towards the side of the tablet; pull your hand back to see if the movements naturally peak your cats interest.
• TREATS ARE ALWAYS GOOD: You may want to have some Friskies® cat treats on hand to keep your cats interested in the game. When your cats hit the icon reward them.
• HEY, PLAY NICE! Start the icons at a lower speed and as your cat becomes an expert gamer you can rev up.
• If your cat becomes overly stimulated by the games and begins to scratch, nip, bite or any undesirable behavior starts, STOP the game and return to it again later.
• Do not attempt to play with a cat that has been sleeping or agitated for any reason. Wait until your cat is in a playful mood or actively engages you.
THE WAIT COMMAND: KEEP YOUR HANDS IN ORIGINAL CONDITION
• Begin by moving your hand toward the game icon and if the cats moves to swipe at your hand instead of the game gently move them back on their pad and say the command “Wait.”
• Move your hand back again to the starting position and before the cats move to swipe at your hand place a reward on the ground between their front legs and say “Wait.” (Make sure their front feet are on the ground when your reward them.)
• Repeat this action until you can touch the tablet without the cat swiping at your hand.
• Once the cats understand the basic wait command you can then deliver the “OK” command. Say, “Wait,” touch the icon and then say the command “OK” releasing your cat to touch the icon.
This free app from Nestle Purina® helps veterinarians diagnose and treat GI problems with cats and dogs. This tool uses GI algorithms to help localize the problem, taking into consideration history, physical exam, and test results. Trace normal and abnormal signs, rule out issues, and take next steps to resolve the problem. Includes algorithms for anorexia, constipation, diarrhea, flatulence, regurgitation, vomiting and weight loss symptoms.
This free tool will become your best friend. If you find this tool helpful we encourage you to share a review and spread the word.
Requires Adobe AIR.
Avec l’application Felix® « Miam Miam Miaou », ses oreilles vont se redresser, et son attention sera immédiatement captée lorsqu’il entendra ses bruits favoris comme le son d’ouverture des boites Felix® , le chant du merle et bien plus encore.
Choisissez le son, appuyez sur l’écran et trouvez celui qui plait le plus à votre chat.
Certains chats sont plus réactifs que d’autres aux différents sons de l’application. Pour de meilleurs résultats, utilisez l’application plusieurs fois juste avant l’heure de son repas. Il ne faudra pas attendre bien longtemps avant que votre chat accoure dès qu’il entendra Felix « Miam Miam Miaou » !
Quand vous souhaitez utiliser « Miam Miam Miaou », veuillez mettre votre sonnerie sur « marche » pour entendre le son.
•Features an interactive Purina® Body Condition System to score your patient’s body type and educate your clients
•Calculates daily feeding recommendations in both cups/cans and kcals
•Includes diet options for many of Purina’s lines of products
•Ability to add treats to the pet’s diet
•Outputs results for you and your client in a shareable, printable, email
NOTE: This app is intended for use by veterinary professionals. A 4-digit pass code is available on www.purinaveterinarydiets.com under the Clinic Resources Tab. You will only need to enter the code the first time you open the app
Requires Adobe Air
For more information, and other versions, go to: http://www.purinaveterinarydiets.com/Veterinarian/Support/FeedingGuideSoftware.aspx
Join us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Purina
Visit us on the web to learn more about products, pet health and more: www.Purina.com
Also available on your mobile device: m.purina.com