No advertising. Not now, not ever.
It is basic, but if you like it please leave a positive review. Every little helps. If you don't like it, please email me to tell me what's wrong before leaving me a negative review. Chances are I'll get back to you, we'll talk and the app will get fixed. If you're asking for new features you maybe waiting a little longer as this is something i do for free, in my spare time.
*attachments currently can't be opened due to a permissions error, will release a fixed app with corrected manifest as soon as i can.
Features I'd like to add to the app:
- image support
Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration and training directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk. Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected. Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content. Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access. Deliver mobile learning and track progress with the Adobe Connect Learning Management System or an integrated system of record.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to run your own meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: http://www.adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts) (B)
• Start and end meetings (B)
• Converse via telephone conference (if available) or VoIP (B)
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio (B)
• Start and stop recordings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings (B)
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras and audio (VoIP) (B)
• Multi-point video conferencing; 2 live cameras, and unlimited cameras cycled through live / paused feeds (B)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant (B)
• Remove users from meetings (B)
• Control all active pods (B)
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history (B)
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device memory and photo library
• Start and stop content sharing (B)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod (B)
• View all activity happening in the meeting at once (B)
• View meeting background imagery, enabling personalization and branding (B)
• Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls (B)
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree (B)
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio (N America phone prefixes only)
• Participate in breakout rooms
• Share, control, and interact with Adobe Presenter presentations ('Content') and quizzes within Meetings, Virtual Classrooms, and Seminars (B)
• Control and interact with Adobe Presenter Courses ('Courses') and quizzes, including interaction tracking and quiz scoring to the Training system, from Virtual Classrooms (B)
• Connect via WiFi, 3G or 4G connection (B)
Note - Some features are available on tablets only. A “(B)” beside the feature indicates availability on both smartphones and tablets.
Software: Version 3.2 or higher
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4
• Nexus 7 tablet
• Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
• Motorola Xoom
Polaris Office's document creation, editing, and saving features are all available without a network connection!
*Files opened in Polaris Office are saved on your local device automatically allowing users to read and edit files offline while having a back up saved on the cloud. Without a network connection files will NOT be saved to your cloud and cannot be shared through email or Social Media networks. These features require an internet connection.
*Users now receive 2GBs of free cloud storage!*
***Polaris Office now supports Google's Chromecast! Now you can display office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations from your device onto your Chromecast connected display!***
Polaris Office is a free office application suite optimized for Smartphones and Tablets to create, edit, or read Microsoft® Word, Excel, or Powerpoint documents and view PDFs on your mobile device.
Polaris Office is the one place for all your documents! Its features include:
- Create and edit Word documents, Powerpoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheet files
- Open, view, and share PDF files.
- Attach PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints to emails
- Share PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints over Social Media
- 2 GB of Free Cloud storage
- Files are automatically saved locally to the current device in use
- Edit office files shared with you
- Revised documents are updated on the cloud automatically
- Download and edit files from other cloud services (Google Drive, Drop Box, OneDrive, Box, uCloud and WebDAV clouds)
- Camera mode that can be used to take and add pictures to the document / Insert and play video clips
- Desktop client: Download the desktop client for more free storage and drag and drop files into your Polaris cloud from your desktop.
- Fast and convenient document upload/download from desktop
- Compatible with Microsoft Office Word, Powerpoint, and Excel, as well as Adobe PDF (doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pdf, txt, hwp)
-Chromecast Compatible: Display your Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PDFs, or Powerpoint Presentations on your Chromecast connected display.
- (Premium Feature) Increased security options for password protecting the application
- (Premium Feature) Increased storage space to 100GB
- (Premium Feature) Export documents, spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations and more as PDFs!
- (Premium Feature) Search within the content of documents. Keyword search results will also show keyword matches within documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs, and more!
- Add and edit header, footer, endnote, and footnote
- Ruler available
- Format text size, font, paragraphs, and titles
- 34 slide transition effects
-Play slideshow from selected slide
-Change timing or interface of slide changes
- 24different templates
-20 2D/3D charts
-173 different shapes
-More than 300 functions and automatic data calculation
-Remote control UI
-Optimized for viewing and presenting
-Prevents notifications, messages, and phone calls from interrupting presentations
Supported Languages :
English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian
- Homepage: https://www.polarisoffice.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/polarisoffice
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/polarisoffice
- For any inquiries go to Application > Settings > Customer Support or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conduct business transactions on the go. Adobe EchoSign helps you eliminate tedious paperwork, close business faster, and streamline business processes. Adobe EchoSign is the electronic signature solution you can trust, from the global leader in secure digital documents for more than 25 years. With over 37 million users worldwide, EchoSign is used by businesses of all sizes - including Fortune 1000 companies, healthcare organizations, and financial institutions – to accelerate critical business processes in Sales, HR, Legal, and Operations.
SIGN DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
• Open and sign documents instantly.
• Sign directly on the screen with your finger or stylus.
• Sign or click to approve a document sent by others.
• Delegate signing to another person or reject a signing request.
GET SIGNATURES FROM OTHERS
• Send documents for signature from your EchoSign document library or your device.
• Work with documents from Google Drive, Box, Evernote, or Acrobat.com cloud storage.
• Use your Android to get signatures in person when meeting a client.
• Choose a language for the signer’s experience.
STORE AND MANAGE YOUR DOCUMENTS
• Track progress and manage agreements with real-time status updates.
• View agreements stored in your EchoSign account.
• All parties get a certified copy of the signed document automatically by email.
LEGALLY BINDING AND SECURE
• EchoSign is compliant with the US Federal ESIGN Act, UETA and the Electronic Commerce Directive in the EU.
• Signed documents are encrypted and saved as Certified PDFs. Recipients can validate document authenticity.
• Each transaction includes a complete audit trail detailing events and actions.
• The Adobe EchoSign platform uses enterprise-grade security and is SSAE16 compliant.
• EchoSign provides protection for both the sender and the signer during the signing process including key authentication and privacy, explicit consent, fraud protection, and consumer disclosure.
Adobe EchoSign for Android requires an active account with the EchoSign service.
AndrOpen Office is the world's first port of OpenOffice for Android.
You can view, edit, insert and export office documents using full features of the OpenOffice.
AndrOpen Office is office suite of 6 components:
- Writer (a word processor)
- Calc (spreadsheet / worksheet)
- Impress (presentation graphics)
- Draw (drawing)
- Math (equation editor)
- Base (database)
* AndrOpen Office is forked project from the Apache OpenOffice project.
AndrOpen Office is not affiliated with the Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice project.
Arabic / Czech / Danish / German / English (British) / English (US) / Spanish / Finnish / French / Hungarian / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Dutch / Polish / Portuguese (Brazilian) / Russian / Slovak / Slovenian / Swedish / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) / Portuguese (European) / Greek / Indonesian / Turkish
(العربية / Čeština / dansk / Deutsch / English (British) / English (US) / Español / Suomi / Français / Magyar / Italiano / 日本語 / 한국어 / Nederlands, Vlaams / język polski, polszczyzna / Português (do Brasil) / Русский / Slovenský jazyk (slovenčina) / Slovenski jezik (slovenščina) / Svenska / 简体中文 / 正體中文 / Português (Europeu) / Ελληνικά / Bahasa Indonesia / Türkçe)
Supported File Formats
You can import and export following formats:
- Microsoft Word (DOC / DOT / RTF)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS / XLT)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT / POT)
- OpenDocument (ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG / ODF)
- OpenOffice.org1.0 / StarOffice6.0 (SXW / SXC / SXD / SXI / SXG / SXM)
- Text (TXT / CSV)
- Adobe Photoshop (PSD)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Windows Metafile (EMF / WMF)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
- Data Interchange Format (DIF)
- SYLK (SLK)
- Portable Anymap Format (PBM / PGM / PPM)
- OS/2 Metafile (MET)
- Sun Raster Image (RAS)
- Mac Pict (PCT)
- X PixMap (XPM)
- StarView Metafile (SVM)
You can import following formats:
- Microsoft Word 2007 (DOCX / DOTX / DOCM)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (XLSX / XLTX / XLSM)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (PPTX / POTX / PPTM)
- AutoCAD (DXF)
- T602 Document (602)
- Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM)
- Truevision Targa (TGA)
- X Bitmap (XBM)
- Zsoft Paintbrush (PCX)
- Kodak Photo CD (PCD)
You can export following formats:
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- PlaceWare (PWP)
- Macromedia Flash (SWF)
- JPG / GIF / PNG / BMP
- View / edit / insert / export docs
- High fidelity
- Formatting paragraphs
- Support for embedded object
- Export docs to PDF
- Save docs to extensive file formats
- Support for password
- Support for macro
- Support for Google Drive (Android 4.4+) / Box / WebDAV
- Support for spell checker, hyphenator, thesaurus
- Support for printing (Android 4.4+)
Motion Event Assigns
Device's motion events (mouse, pen, finger, trackball) are assigned to mouse events of X Window System.
- Single Tap = Click Left Button
- Double Tap = Double Click Left Button
And some gestures are assigned to application actions.
- Swipe = Scroll
- Pinch In / Out = Zoom In / Out
- Long Tap = Menu
- Long Tap Of X Button = Force Exit
And you can general mouse operations by pressing mouse button.
Please report bugs below e-mail address;
About Apache OpenOffice
"Apache OpenOffice" is a trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.
This product includes many open source codes (not GPL).
Thanks to Open Source!!!