I will update the after December 15 after exams. Please understand.
Note: Your phone must be rooted with latest version of BusyBox installed
(If you had already purchased Quick Reply, (before its Google Play removal)
-- Purchase it again
-- Send me order details of old and new purchase
-- I'll refund old purchase)
For all Pushbullet lovers... Why just get notified for a Whatsapp message when you can reply to them instantly!
Quick Reply is a Pushbullet extension that allows to quickly reply to a Whatsapp from your computer by just clicking on the notification on your PC. This’ll open a little window for your reply, it’s that easy!
-- A complete Phone Free experience, no more touching your phone every time you get a Whatsapp message.
-- Reply to Whatsapp messages quickly with your PC / Laptop keyboard convenience
-- It supports Pushbullet - Chrome plugin, Firefox plugin and Windows application.
-- High Whatsapp integration with Group and Private conversation replies, Profile Picture support, etc.
-- Easy to configure with beautiful setup on startup.
-- Notification API for Android 4.3+, Accessibility Service for lower versions.
Follow Quick Reply on XDA:
IF lets you create powerful connections with one simple statement — if this then that.
Activate and connect your Channels — services like Facebook, Dropbox, and Gmail as well as devices like Nest Thermostat, Fitbit, and Philips Hue — for limitless ways to automate and empower your life.
Popular Recipes include:
+ IF you post a photo on Instagram THEN share it on Twitter
+ IF it’s going to rain tomorrow THEN get a text message
+ IF you are near home THEN turn on your lights
Learn more about IF at https://ifttt.com.
WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm)
You can trial Tasker for 7 days (http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html)
Push Tasker is only usable as a plugin in Tasker.
The main idea of the Plug-in is to create a full complement of Pushbullet.
- Intercept notifications
- Send notes
- Send links
- Send addresses
- Send lists
- Quick Reply.
- Use variables to select the device.
ID (Quick Reply): It's the key that comes from the "Quick Reply" that was generated from the task. The answer generate 2 variables:
-% Pt_id: Returns the id
-% Pt_text: Return the answer
Tasks have their own description, the basic and common PushBullet are:
Before negative rate, please contact me to help (email@example.com)
by speaking the text you want aloud from the "Chrome" "Browser" webpage using "Voice" & a simple action of copying text.
This FRIENDLY app is aimed both at basic users who are not familiar with technology, as well as advanced users who just want to perform this task in a very simple manner or in a need of a great Voice Reading App.
+74% of TOTAL downloads are ACTIVE users!
A big thanks to all users & supporters of Chrome Reader app for making it the #1 "Reader for Android"!
Enjoy version 2.0 aka SUPER Chrome Reader 2 Turbo!
It's as SIMPLE as 1, 2, 3:
1. Enable by choosing Reading mode.
2. Copy text from your Android device.
3. Put your device down and listen.
TIP: Once you highlight the text you can also press the 'select all' button which is left to the 'cut', 'copy' & 'paste' buttons and then copy the text to read aloud the whole webpage!
Chrome Reader Mode:
Copy webpage text in Google Chrome browser or Chrome beta and read it aloud in various ways!
Device Reader Mode:
Speak ANY copied text across your Android device!
Ebooks, text messages, emails, numbers, webpages, documents, pdf, doc, the posibilities are endless!
SUPER Chrome Reader II Turbo Mode:
Convert copied text to a simple Text Page Voice Player!
Compatible with "Omate" "Truesmart" "Smartwatch"!
(Video demo: http://youtu.be/6F75rDA9fb0)
English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch, Korean & MORE!
"Chrome" "Reader" was built on an actual android device AND have been tested on many android devices in order to achieve maximum compatibility for android devices all over the world for people in need for this productive & Educational app!
No android emulators were used in the making of "Chrome Reader".
Negative feedback will not resolve your issue; Communication will !
According to many reports by users, "Chrome" "Reader" actually helped them with Pronunciation, Reading & even Focusing on Listening as you can have the voice reading along with you just like in class with a teacher.
Feedback from users on xda developers have been amazing! Thank you!
Video Review by MobileTechVideos:
Let "Chrome" "Reader" be your "Voice Reader".
Email for feedback. New features coming to "Chrome" Reader!
Keywords & Tags: Chrome, Voice, Speech, Education, Browser, Chrome Beta, Firefox, Opera, Dolphin, Reader, Google Chrome, Accessibility, Text to Speech, Voice Reading, Voice Reader, Smart, Watch, Omate, Truesmart, Smartwatch.
Next Notification is an independent plugin of Next Launcher. It can help you to be notified the number of unread messages for calls, SMS, Gmail. When you get any missed calls or messages, it would show the total number of them on the icon.
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. v2.3.6+ Gmail is necessary with Android 2.3+ and v4.0.5+ Gmail is necessary with Android 4.0+
3. V1.16+ of Next Launcher 3D is required. (Search "Next Launcher 3D" to download)
4. To apply the notification: MENU> Preferences > Advanced settings > Notification
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail
- Support icons on dock bar and home screen.
- Independent plugin
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion.
- Total Launcher beta10 or higher versions
- ssLauncher the Original v1.13.0 or higher versions
- SquareHome.Tablet v1.2.7 or higher versions
- SquareHome.Phone v1.4.0 or higher versions
- qLauncher v1.0.13 or higher versions
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
If you love IFTTT and you love magical things to happen based on your current location, then LIFTTT is the app for you!
With LIFTTT, you can add your favorite places and specify what type of IFTTT recipe you would like to trigger while maintaining total control of so many different settings & customization options!
Getting started with LIFTTT is simple
1. Add a new trigger
2. On the map screen, choose the location via map where you would like the event to occur or use your current location
3. Customize your Location Trigger's settings! Whether you are arriving or leaving, how often the event triggers or even the days of week and time of the day...we have accounted for everything!
4. Enter the text necessary to trigger your desired IFTTT recipe
- LIFTTT uses the best in location monitoring practices to save your battery life
- Add Location triggers by dropping a pin on the map, or starting from your current location
- Customize your Location Trigger via an incredible amount of settings including entering or leaving a location, the times of day, or even days of the week
- Add a trigger delay on a per Location Trigger basis in order to prevent drive by triggers from occurring
- Customize your own time interval between triggers to avoid repeated triggers on the same place
- Upgrade removes all ads and allows for unlimited Location Triggers
Gmail account required; no other registration required
Do Button empowers you to create your own personalized button with just a tap. Save time and control the world around you with Recipes that connect your button to Philips Hue, Google Drive, Nest Thermostat, and hundreds of Channels you use every day.
Add up to 3 Recipes at a time and swipe between them to quickly change what your button does.
Popular Recipes include:
+ Quickly set your Nest Thermostat to 70 degrees fahrenheit
+ Keep track of your time and location in a Google Drive spreadsheet
+ Turn on or off your Philips Hue lights with a tap
For lightning fast access to your Recipes, add the Do Button widget to your home screen.
Learn more about Do Button, Do Camera, and Do Note at https://ifttt.com.
Do Note empowers you to create your own personalized notepad with just a tap. Save and share notes with Recipes that connect your notepad to Evernote, Twitter, Google Calendar, and hundreds of Channels you use every day.
Add up to 3 Recipes at a time and swipe between them to quickly change what your notepad does.
Popular Recipes include:
+ Swiftly create events in Google Calendar
+ Save short notes in Evernote on the fly
+ Share a tweet on Twitter with just one tap
Learn more about Do Note, Do Button, and Do Camera at https://ifttt.com.
Do Camera empowers you to create your own personalized camera with just a tap. Save time and share your experiences with Recipes that connect your camera to Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, and hundreds of Channels you use every day.
Add up to 3 Recipes at a time and swipe between them to quickly change what your camera does.
Popular Recipes include:
+ Upload photos to a specific Facebook album in one tap
+ Send your parents family-friendly pics over Gmail
+ Quickly snap receipts and important documents to Evernote
Learn more about Do Camera, Do Button, and Do Note at https://ifttt.com.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
★ NO HIDDEN COST: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available.
★ MULTIMEDIA: Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts.
★ GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group conversations with your contacts.
★ NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: Just like there is no added cost to send an international email, there is no cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs.
★ SAY NO TO PINS AND USERNAMES: Why even bother having to remember yet another PIN or username? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS would, and integrates flawlessly with your existing phone address book.
★ NO NEED TO LOG IN/OUT: No more confusion about getting logged off from another computer or device. With push notifications WhatsApp is ALWAYS ON and ALWAYS CONNECTED.
★ NO NEED TO ADD BUDDIES: Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed.
★ OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.
★ AND MUCH MORE: Share location, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Custom notification sounds, Landscape mode, Precise message time stamps, Email chat history, Broadcast messages and MMS to many contacts at once and much much more!
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
Now includes home-screen and lock-screen widgets for Android 4.0+, support for sending notifications to Pebble watches, a DashClock extension, and a Tasker event plugin!
Visit https://pushover.net/ to find apps, plugins, and services that support Pushover, or get a free API key to create your own app. Also find out about our iOS and Desktop clients to get notifications on all of your devices.