All you need is a standard web browser (! the latest Chrome or Firefox !) and Remote Desktop will allow you interact with your phone as easily as a PC.
✓ files, gallery, bookmarks explorer
✓ send sms
✓ desktop workspace environment
✓ remote terminal
KW: MobileTab, Remote Desktop, files upload/download, SMS, Web Desktop, File sync, AirDroid, Cloud
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms?mobile=1
View PDF documents
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Share"
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Contextual text search using snippets
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations with comfort using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
Export PDF files to Word or Excel using the Adobe ExportPDF online service
• Convert PDF files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF formats for easy editing
• Purchase ExportPDF from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for ExportPDF subscribers
Create PDF files using Adobe PDF Pack online services
• Create PDF files from Word or Excel
• Convert images to PDF for easy sharing
• Purchase PDF Pack from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat Plus subscribers
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize last page read across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Navigate through PDF content
• Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
• Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
• Return to your previous location after going to a link or bookmark
• Go to any page by tapping the page number to enter a new page
• Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to easily organize and find documents
• Copy documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Electronically sign documents
• Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign using “Send for Signature”
• Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
Print and share documents
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Share"
• Email PDFs as attachments
• Print your documents with Google Cloud Print
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
Web PC Suite is a simple but pragmatic app which helps you manage Android content on PC or Tablet web wirelessly.
Web PC Suite brings you new experience by syncing your Android content with PC or Tablet. Scan QR Code or click to connect your Android with computer to transfer and manage your Android on Web. It’s easy, useful and fast!
√ Scan QR Code to log in: Under WiFi network it can connect your android with your computer without USB cable.
√ Direct Connection Mode: It allows devices which do not support rear camera to easily use this app.
√ Enjoy big screen, and PC keyboard: It’s too difficult to manage your folder or files on Android tiny little screen? Web PC Suite helps you manage your Android content on computer browser, and enjoy the easiness of computer keyboard and screen.
√ Cross-platform file transfer: Want to transfer files between iPad and Android, but the Bluetooth is too slow? Web PC Suite helps you solve the problem. Install Web PC Suite on your Android and input the IP address into your Safari. You can easily batch transfer files between iPad and Android.
√ Categories: It will automatically put your Android media files into Gallery, Music, and Video three categories and display them clearly on your web.
√ Play media files on live: Play Android media files on your computer on live
√ Batch Operation: It supports batch upload, batch, copy, cut, and paste files on web.
√ App Install: Easily install APK from your PC to your Android.
√ TXT viewer: Support read your Android txt format files on web.
√ All basic file management operation: It supports rename, copy, cut, paste, and delete, as well as downloading your file as a zip from your Android to your computer.
[Why choose Web PC Suite over other apps?]
★ Web PC Suite is the smallest (2 M) among all similar apps.
★ FREE AND NO ADS
★ Support all main stream browsers: Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera, and Safari.
★ No driver installation required on your computer side
★ Scan QR Code to log in your Android without typing password
★ Developed and published by GeekSoft, the developer of File Expert, which has 50,000,000 users all around the world, and rated as 4.5 stars on Google Play.
NOTICE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR TWO DEVICES SHARE SAME LOCAL NETWORK,OR IT MAY FAIL TO CONNECT.
If you have any advice or problem, please let us know. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
● "The easiest way to access your mobiles files from your laptop or desktop computer" by Emmanuel Lund / Mar 27, 2014 posted on Appszoom( link: http://cn.appszoom.com/android_applications/productivity/web-pc-suite_jyswt.html)
● "Easily Transfer Files Between PC and Android Phone Wirelessly" by The North Myrtle Beach Geek.(Link: http://www.nmbgeek.com/general/easily-transfer-files-between-pc-and-android-phone-wirelessly.html)
● "Manage Android Contents on PC Without USB cable with Web PC Suite App" by Technobuzz.net
● Web PC Suite - Manage Android Contents on PC Wirelessly by Amit kumar (link: http://www.howtouncle.com/2014/03/Web-PC-Suite-manage-android-contents-PC-wirelessly.html)
Our apps are recommended by Lifehacker : best bookmark syncing apps http://bit.ly/zvXZUy
With Firefox Sync Pro, you can leave your computer at any time, pick your Android Device, fire this app up , and continue browsing.
We’re very serious about data safety, so we do not store any of your data on our server, instead we creatively use your own Google doc account to store data.
Organize, view and retrieve all of your pictures, music, videos, & documents; built-in app backup & task killer; manage all your files regardless of where they are stored (in a cloud or on another device such as):
* Clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Box & SkyDrive)
* PC, Mac, Linux (via networking)
Click here to ask to join our Beta Test Google + Group: http://plus.google.com/b/103095216021321867726/communities/106251776630475861309
Ever try to find a file but can't remember where you put it? ASTRO has the most robust technology to search phones or search for files in the mobile world, giving you the ability to do anything from broad searches across all locations mentioned above for types of content (pics, music, videos, etc.) to very specific file searches based on file name, size, location, etc. And, with ASTRO's unique "CLOUD HOPPING (TM)", you can move files from one cloud to another in a single copy or move/paste - without having to download them first before sending to your destination cloud!
ASTRO now has support for Leef Bridge, a powerful, yet simple, innovative USB flash drive that allows users to easily transfer files to other devices (Android phones, tablets, Macs and PCs). Visit www.2leef.com/bridge for more information and a list of compatible devices.
What are some of the benefits to ASTRO’s new file Indexing functionality:
- After your first search, results are almost instantaneous across all indexed locations (mobile device, clouds, networked locations)
- If you are offline, you can still search for files that have been indexed.
- Eliminates redundant network calls in ASTRO, making some file search operations faster.
- Better file search, file browsing experience in areas with spotty or slow network coverage.
How does ASTRO’s new Indexing functionality work?
- As you browse through directories on your device, clouds or networked locations, ASTRO begins indexing your files in the background in order to speed up future searches you perform.
- It will also build your index whenever you do a search. It will build the index for your internal and external sd cards very quickly (typically under 15-20 seconds). Clouds or networked locations will take longer and also depends on the number of files in those locations.
- You can also choose to proactively index any of your other locations like clouds (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive) and networked locations by doing a search on those locations or by going to Settings, Search index and click Rebuild index. Keep in mind if you choose to index a 500GB server you have at home, it may take a while. :)
- You can go to Settings, Set Default Search Locations to set your default locations.
- You can go to Settings, Search index and clear your index at any time as well.
- SWIPE SCREEN RIGHT to get to Clouds, Network Locations or Saved Searches fast
- SWIPE SCREEN LEFT to get to Tools (App Backup, Task Killer, SD Card Usage), Settings and Help
ASTRO File & Cloud Manager FREE gives you the ability to kill tasks or processes that burn battery life (Task Killer Tool) and easily backup apps (App Backup Tool) in case you lose or change phones.
FEATURES INCLUDE: file manager, phone download manager, content management, multiple cloud management / cloud storage manager with Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and SkyDrive, android file browser, file and/or app backup, app manager, image and text viewers, networking, Bluetooth, SFTP, Zip Files, download manager, thumbnails, search files, task manager, attachments, and more.
Quick Start Guide, FAQ's and Documentation: http://support.metago.net.
ASTRO supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
- New! Fill log ins in apps (Android 4.1+), and Chrome (Android 4.3+). Note that auto-fill for apps is only available in Android 4.3 and later, and earlier versions of Android will show copy buttons. **
- New! Fill log ins in InBrowser (Android 4.4+). Note: this requires InBrowser 2.11 or later, and will only show copy buttons at this time. We are looking into closer integration for a future release.
- Built-in browser that will automatically fill your login information for each of your saved LastPass sites.
- Automatically fill forms on all sites.
- Secure Password Generator.
- Add, update, and delete Sites, Secure Notes and Form Fills.
- Add images and audio recordings to Secure Notes as attachments.
- Perform a complete security check on your vault.
* 14-day free trial, requires $12/year LastPass Premium subscription afterwards. (Just $1/month)
Have any questions about the permissions our app requests? Please see our help desk article at https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=3505
Version 3.0 has the following new features:
- Completely redesigned UI
- Optimized phone and tablet support
- Improved browser with tabs, downloading, basic auth support
- Field icons make it easier to fill inside the browser
- Improved session handling keeps you logged in (you can change this in preferences)
Note: Due to the way Android implements input methods, if you would like to use LastPass for Android's input method to fill into apps, you must not move the app to the SD card. It will be disabled upon each reboot if you do so.
** Some apps may not interact well with our auto-fill service for various reasons. Fill for those apps can be disabled by selecting Preferences / Edit App Associations, and setting the app to "do not show fill window".
- Built-in browser that will automatically fill your login information for each of your saved LastPass sites.
- Automatically fill forms on all sites.
- Secure Password Generator.
- Add, update, and delete Secure Notes and Sites.
* 14-day free trial, requires $1/month LastPass Premium subscription afterwards.
Allows you to utilize Dolphin Browser instead of or in addition to the LastPass browser/app for Android. Use the Toolbar icon under 'Menu' in Dolphin to see it!
Note: LastPass runs in the same process as Dolphin, so applications that monitor data usage combine the usage of LastPass with the usage of Dolphin itself. These applications also often display the LastPass icon instead of the Dolphin icon, causing it to look at first glance like LastPass is using a great deal of data, when in reality Dolphin is using most of the data.
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, available via single In-app billing payment:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
• Unlike other similar Android apps aWallet has no internet access permission (forever). The only permissions this app has is to access to the USB device to backup/restore the data file in case you lose your phone. USB device access is also needed to export to CSV file format. Permission is also granted to the Google Play billing service to allow for the optional purchase of the aWallet Pro features.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
THIS BROWSER IS COMPLETELY AD FREE
4G system provides mobile ultra-broadband Internet access, using brand new technologies created specifically for fourth generation of mobile communication technologies standarts. That's the reason why 4G LTE Internet Browser gives its users fast and exciting internet surfing in social networks, news portals, websites with photos and videos and etc.
DISTRIBUTION: 4G LTE Internet Browser is super fast mobile internet browser with great number of users across more than 130 countries and regions.
Related Keywords - Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari Browser, Google Chrome, Opera, UcBrowser, Dolphin, Boat Browser
Use Firefox HTML5 Supported to implement the beauty of HTML5 into your Add-Ons, Extensions and Apps targeted at latest versions of Firefox.
HTML5 support is shown for the following versions of Firefox browser.
1. Firefox stable channel
2. Firefox beta channel
3. Firefox Aurora
4. Firefox Nightly
- Sync bookmarks with Android Browser
- Add, update, and delete Bookmarks
- View Open Remote Tabs
- 14-day free trial, requires $12/year Xmarks Premium subscription afterwards
Android Browser doesn't currently support synchronizing folders. To sync a single folder with Android Browser, go to Menu -> Settings and choose Sync folder with browser.
Easiest Password Manager for Android.
* Secure semi-autofill usernames/passwords
* Pattern lock
* 128bit AES encryption
* Dropbox integration
- scheduled backups
- remote wipe
- import CSVs from 1Password, KeePass1x, and LastPass
* Secure pattern recovery
You can also start porting you existing addons to the Mozilla App Store.