HotdogEd is a powerful plugin-based fidonet and nntp client. WARNING: you need to download appropriate content feed providers (see other programs of the same developer).
- FTN point system (suitable for Fidonet).
- Multiple codepage support
- Different sorting and threading algorythms.
- Support for netmail.
- Fullscreen mode.
- Images display support.
- Data sharing support.
- Navigation with volume buttons between articles.
- Scheduling synchronization.
- New messages notification.
- Themes support.
- Address book.
- UUE full support.
- Image sharing via HotdogEd.
- Some FGHI features.
- Samsung multiwindow support.
- Some Markdown features in text.
- Android 2.3+.
- Fidonet point or NNTP-server access.
1. Install the feed providers you need:
- HotdogEd NNTP Provider
- HotdogEd Fidonet Provider
Nothing will appear on your desktop right now.
2. Install HotdogEd editor (this app).
3. Run HotdogEd. After a while you'll see categories of the feed providers you've just installed. Press "Add new..." to add a new account. You can add/delete categories later, but don't forget to restart HotdogEd in order to activate them.
- Ivan Agarkov AKA 2:5020/848 AKA /849 for a mailer and tosser called jNode - fido feed provider is based upon it's code.
- Evgenii Maletin AKA 2:5020/2140.140 for Kubik for Windows - with it's help I was able to debug with less efforts.
- Alexey Vissarionov AKA 2:5020/545 for support and kompot :).
- For all testers who responded and sent bug-reports.