Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
Root Tools is the ultimate tool for unlocked/rooted devices. Now that you are rooted you can customize your phone to the max simply with this app. Increase performance or change fonts and boot animations with a single click. Remove system or data apps easily and more.
☆ Android 2.2+ Apps to SD
☆ Backup or restore any system or data app
☆ Remove any system or data app
-- Batch removal/backup included
☆ Install a boot animation from a list of 30 animations
- Enable random boot animations on each boot-up (in settings)
☆ Install custom fonts (25+)
☆Pulldown text editor (change the "Verizon Wireless" in the pulldown bar!)
Tweaks & Hacks:
☆ Block ads
☆ Build property edits
-- Reduce call ring delay time to save battery
-- Set the dalvik vm heap to increase performance
-- Set max events manager and proximity delay
-- Manage stagefright player
-- Set the wifi scan interval to save battery life
-- Choose your lcd density (like changing the resolution on your PC screen)
-- Turn on or off hard key lights while the screen is on
Edit the build.prop from within the app with your own custom edits
☆ Manage cache
-- Clear all data or sdcard cache
-- Move cache to and from the sdcard or phone
☆ Free internal memory
☆ Clear market search history, zipalign apps, fix permissions, etc.
Root Tools allows you to customize the app and make it your own. You can change the entire look of it through theme settings in the main settings menu. Through settings you can also manage backups, access android hidden testing menu, enable or disable your boot animation, turn on/off camera shutter sounds and configure sysctl.conf to maximize performance for more advanced users.
Root Tools is a fun project I started for custom ROMs and is turning into much more. I hope you enjoy the app :)
Boot animation install problems??
1) Try going into Root Tools settings (click menu > settings) and set the install location manually. (most phones use "/data/local/bootanimation.zip" or "/system/media/bootanimation.zip"
2) You may have a bad download. Try removing the file on your sdcard in the roottools folder.
Remember: if something isn't working email me first before rating.
If you like the changes then please re-rate. Please don't rate bad for the 15 minute refund policy. Complain to google instead. If something isn't working email me before complaining where I cannot respond to you.
Developed By: JRummy Apps Inc.
★ Works on Nexus 7★
Everest is the first and the only Android application to support Basecamp Next!.
This version supports most of the features available through the API, and we ensure that they work really well. We are actively developing it and you can expect a new release every two weeks.
★ The next release is on September end ★
Everest currently supports the following
★ Offline support - all data is stored internally so that you can use it even when on the move
★ Messages - you can keep in touch with the latest on all basecamp projects
★ Comments - find out what the team thinks
★ Files - shows you a list of every attachment uploaded on the project
★ Events - every project shows you the latest that has been happening
★ Todo Lists - you can now view all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Todos - you can now view/edit/delete all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Website & Newsletter - to let you know what are we up to
★ Active Development - will releases planned for every two weeks
We do not support Basecamp Classic at this time. If you are interested in using Basecamp Classic, please use Beacon or Camper.
★ Notifications - so that you're the first to know when that todo is done
★ Upload Attachments - so that you can post images on the go
★ Many more features
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. Everest is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
Not intended to replace the trello app. It supports:
- view basic card information
- pin cards to your phone
- view Plus spent/estimates per card users
- open a card in the trello app (to do things this app doesnt do like move the card or add a comment)
- soon: card timers and the "card s/e bar".
Please note that this app is still in beta. Features are few but stable. Version 1.0 will have card timers and the s/e bar.
Trelloid is a new Android app which packs all the things you love about Trello into your phone or tablet. Getting stuff done wasn’t before that simple or fun as it is now with Trelloid.
- Full support for all your device form factors, like phone, tablet, phablet
- After login & setup you access all your data even without any further internet connection
- Share content fast and easy via Android Beam™
- Filter cards like you are used to it on the web
- Several convenient widgets:
* overview over your notifications or assigned cards
* adding a new card directly from the homescreen
* opening up a predefined board
* extension for the DashClock widget
Trelloid is supported by In-App Purchase. You can extend Trelloid by
* multiple accounts
* markdown editor
* scrum points
With Trelloid you can access your content whenever you want and is kept up-to-date through background synchronization. Short on your mobile data plan? No problem you can anytime disable background sync to save network traffic.
Trelloid is multi-user ready, so you can use different accounts for your professional-, private-, collaboration-, hobby-organization, etc... And the best about it, switching between accounts is amazingly fast and easy.
So don’t hesitate, discover yourself how much more productive you can be with Trelloid.
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things that you have to do, because To Do
Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
It has following key features
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application, you can handle it with a voice.
- Set one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly, monthly,Weekdays,Yearly.
- Synchronise birthdays of your friends from Facebook, Phonebook, Google Calendar, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on your friends Facebook wall or send them Wishes by Gmail, SMS, WhatsApp.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device! Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allow the app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show that on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow the app to take backup or restore the tasks and birthdays.
Identity: - It helps you to notify that, is there an important bug fix or an app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share and join on Facebook, Google+ or twitter using this link
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at http://www.todoreminder.com
Life Strategy is the only life planner app that will help you do all of the following things:
* Develop a clear answer to the question “Who Am I?”: Identify your core values, strengths, and weaknesses so you can tackle life in a more meaningful and effective way.
* Goal Setting: Set all the goals you want to achieve in each area of your life and define clear deadlines so you know what to work for in each moment of your life.
* Task Manager: Manage the to-do list for each one of your projects and create reminders so you can start getting things done and move closer to your goals.
* Changing Habits: Improve your daily routine by defining all the habits you need to develop and maintain, and set specific times and alarms so you never forget them.
* Quit Bad Habits: Start removing from your life all your bad habits, vices or addictions so you can increase your life satisfaction and feel better about yourself.
* Life Lessons: Write your own life lesson quotes based on all the things you have learned in life. This way you will improve your decision making and avoid making the same mistakes twice.
The app is totally free and it looks great both in tablets and phones. Try it now!
(And don't forget to leave your opinion and rating after you start seeing positive changes in your life so more people can get to know the app and benefit from it as well).
Join over 4 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
Punchtime adds powerful time tracking to Trello. The Punchtime app complements the free Punchtime service by letting you track time wherever you are. You can track time either by setting the duration, or by using a timer while you work.
With the app, you can:
- quickly track time on any of your Trello boards
- further categorize your logs using a description, labels and cards
- use a timer while you work
- get easy access to the Punchtime web app to view logs and insights for a board
To log on a card:
- create a card on a Trello board, then add yourself to the card
- in the Punchtime app, select the board
- or, if the board was already selected, pull down to refresh
- tap on Card, and select the card
- optionally: set a description, select other members, set a label
- set a duration, or start a timer – when done, tap the checkmark to save your log
This app requires a free Punchtime account. Learn more and sign up at http://www.punchti.me
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android ((UI suitable for tablet also), iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Key feature of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Create widget for easy access
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
➔ Instant time & location reminder
➔ Four priority levels
➔ Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
➔ Add notes/comments to tasks
➔ Batch edit tasks
➔ Quick search tasks
➔ Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
❖ Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TickTickApp
keywords: tick tick, get things done, ticktock, gtasks, list notes, wunderlist, evernote, shopping list, checklist, task manager, calendar, todo list, to-do, to-do list
“The task management service of your dreams" - VentureBeat
"Much more than a multiple-project to-do list" - GigaOM
"The task management service I've been longing for" - Techcrunch
The World's Best Task Management App -- Free For You And Your Team.
With an intuitive and elegant interface, Producteev helps you and your team manage projects, tasks and email across your organization for free! Create to-do lists, assign tasks, set due dates and reminders, and get real-time updates on your Android.
- 100% FREE for an unlimited number of users, projects and tasks
- Seamless integration between apps to keep your tasks synced
- Group tasks that allow multiple people to collaborate
- Shortcuts that help you quickly create, schedule and assign tasks
- Filters that allow you to sort and view your tasks in numerous ways
- Integration with Box and Dropbox make it easy to upload and attach files
- Task creation through email
- Push notifications to keep you in the know
For everyone from small teams to large companies, Producteev by Jive is a better way to work. Install the app for your Android today!
Acessing your project information is now easy using your Android smartphone, when you are out of office, on site, or in a meeting with project team members and synchronizing with Ap4 Project Managers web application at www.ap4projectmanagers.com
Try 5 projects for free during 90 days trial! In-app purchase available if you need more projects.
Manage project day to day tasks and files on your smartphone from wherever you are.
Ap4 Mobile Feature Checklist:
- Manage your project to-do lists and notify your project teams in real-time
- Manage your project files and folders. Update, share, and comment blueprints and files on the go.
- Take onsite photographs, draw and upload them directly into Ap4 Project Managers and share with your project teams
- Check your project progress, including tasks, files, photos, and comment updates
- Turn your project information (files and photos) into tasks.
Who is it for?
- Project Managers
- Home Owners
- Project Owners
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Project Engineers