Eliminate the frustration and save time when joining any conference call from your Android smartphone with this simple, mobile business app. MobileDay integrates with your Android’s Calendar, Dialer, Email, Text messaging, and Contacts to provide you with seamless, One-Touch access into any voice conference call.
MobileDay ENABLES you to:
- One-Touch into any voice conference bridge in the US and Canada as the Host or Guest
- Use your existing conference call service provider
- View your conference calls at a glance
- Notify meeting attendees via email or text with just a few taps
- Use preset messages such as “I’m running late” and “Are we still meeting?”
- Create meeting invites with the conference information pre-populated
MobileDay SAVES TIME & ELIMINATES FRUSTRATION
- There is nothing you have to do to join a call as a Guest. No need to predefine dialing sequences to join calls as a Guest. MobileDay takes care of that for you!
- Eliminates the need to re-enter meeting invites from your calendar into another conferencing app. MobileDay automatically recognizes the meetings and call info in your Android’s calendar.
- Stop re-entering your Host conference details every time you setup a meeting or join a call. With MobileDay, enter your conference details just once and we’ll connect you to all of your upcoming calls as the Host.
You can painlessly connect to all of your conference call meetings with a single tap from your Android smartphone. You don’t even have to open the app first since we’ll alert you just before the call.
MobileDay’s One-Touch into Any voice conference call works with Any conferencing service in the US and Canada.
Here are just some of the audio conferencing service providers (CSP) that MobileDay interoperates with:
• A+ Conferencing
• AT Conference
• AT&T Connect
• Bell Conferencing
• BT Conferencing
• Budget Conferencing
• CenturyLink Conferencing
• Cisco / WebEx
• Genesys Conferencing
• Google Voice
• Level3 / Global Crossing
• PGi / Premiere Conferencing
• Telus Conferencing
• Verizon Conferencing
• WindStream Conferencing
Should the conference call service of your choice not be supported, just let us know from the Tell Us button in your MobileDay app.
As always, have a great mobile day!
***Please note, you must have an active BT Conferencing MeetMe account to use the application.
To set up an account please visit http://www.btconferencing.com
The BT MeetMe Mobile Controller takes the stress out of conference calling by simplifying the way you schedule, access, view and control conference calls:
- Schedule a call with the touch of a button
- Receive an alert when the first person joins your conference and see who has joined
- Join a call from any number
- See who is on the call by name
- Control the call, adding missing participants, muting participants with background noise, recording the call and much more!
BT MeetMe Mobile Controller is simply a better way to handle your everyday conference calling needs.
Note that Conference Call Dialer is not meant to host conference calls directly on your phone. You require a 3rd party gateway to use it.
Conference Call Dialer is created for people who join multiple conference calls (sometimes called conf calls or simply conferences) in a day, especially while traveling (like driving a car, walking, jogging, etc) or working away from their computer. It reads data from your Android calendar and dials the proper gateway number providing also the conference code (participant access code), so that you don't need to memorize all the conference details. Conference calling has never being easier!
Additional recognition rules implemented for United States and United Kingdom . If you live in other countries and have challenges with CCD recognizing phone numbers with default rules, please contact me!
For Skype users - please see limitations described in the IMPORTANT section below! Note that Conference Call Dialer requires a bridge or gateway to work with, it's not meant to host conference calls on your device alone.
Conference Call Dialer is fully customizable, including waiting times, notification times, prefixes that used to find conference codes, plus ability to define your own custom DTMF code to dial in.
Additionally there are widgets available that make it even easier to call directly from your home screen.
Thanks to Conference Call Dialer you will never again need to write down the participant code or search for the invitation in your email client. Everything is available right away at your finger tips. No need to create any external account (like with some other applications), it simply works right after downloading to your device!
- Retrieve information about meetings from your calendar (outlook, gmail, etc)
- Dial into conference calls with conf code/participant code from the invitation - allows for selection if more than one conference code is found
- Manage and use multiple dial-in numbers/audio bridges (e.g. of your company and of your customers)
- Add and manage your favorite call numbers (including advanced DTMF setup per favorite)
- Two widgets for the home screen for convenient "My conference call" and "Join current meeting" actions
- Quickly join your own conference call
- Automatic import of bridge numbers for selected companies (HP at this time, please contact me if you'd like to add your company gateway numbers)
Based on ratings I see that there are some problems with the following devices: Micromax A92, Sony C1904, LGE LG-E615f, Motorola DROID RAZR, Sigma s8070, Samsung Galaxy Grand duos, Samsung Galaxy S4, Sony Ericsson Xperia Z.
If you encounter them, I would appreciate if you could drop me an email (to email@example.com) with description of the issue :) Thank you!
IMPORTANT - if your device has a "privacy guard" functionality included (e.g. CM 10.1 builds), don't forget to white-list Conf Call Dialer. Otherwise you'll see no calendars on the calendar selection list.
Nitrodesk TouchDown users - unfortunately because Touchdown doesn't provide any way to access content of its calendar, you will not be able to use Conference Call Dialer to dial into meetings you have only in your Touchdown calendar.
If you use Skype as the calling method, it will be NOT possible to enter conference code or leader pin automatically from the Conference Call Dialer. This is a know limitation of Skype. Conference Call Dialer will only dial your gateway phone number, conference code and leader pin must be entered manually.
Conference Call Dialer works with your device built-in calendars. If you are using 3rd party calendar applications (like Touchdown) that don't expose their data as standard calendars, please sync their content with built-in calendar (like google).
Level 3 Connect Mobile for Android is a FREE application that allows you to start or join a meeting with just a tap of a button. You never have to remember meeting phone numbers, access codes or passcodes again!
•View Meetings – The application displays a simplified view of all your calendars with all your current and upcoming meetings that include valid Ready-Access audio conferencing credentials
•One-Tap Host or Join - No need to remember numbers and access codes for conferences – join Ready-Access audio conferences with a simple tap
•Save Multiple Subscriptions – Save conference subscriptions as ‘Bookmarks’ to easily access conferences you host or join regularly on the fly
•Save Multiple Locations - Save multiple phone numbers such as your Android phone, work phone, or favorite conference room. Have the conference connect to your saved location by selecting it when starting or joining a conference
To use Level 3 Connect Mobile, you must be a current Ready-Access customer. To setup an account, contact our Level 3 Customer Care team today http://conferencing.level3.com/en/customer-contact-us/
More from developer
Galaxy Time Zone Fix allows you to disable the "Automatic Time Zone" setting and set your time zone manually. User interface is the same as Honeycomb settings, making it easy to use.