• Access product information on our ETFs and mutual funds.
• Add products to your Watch List.
• Read, watch, or listen to Vanguard research and commentary on investments, the markets, and the economy,
• View recent tweets from @Vanguard_FA and sign up to Follow Us.
• Share information with colleagues or clients quickly and easily.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
(If you’re a client or participant download the latest app for Vanguard investors.)
All investments are subject to risk.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who will charge a commission) and cannot be redeemed with the issuing fund. The market price of Vanguard ETF Shares may be more or less than net asset value.**
**Visit advisors.vanguard.com to obtain a fund prospectus, which contains investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other information; read and consider carefully before investing.**
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor.
Founded in 1971, Financial Planning is the leading resource for independent financial advisors. Financial Planning delivers the information, strategies and expert analysis advisors need to help them serve their clients better and build their financial planning practices. Financial Planning’s integrated platform – magazine, website, e-newsletters, iPad, iPhone, mobile editions, conferences and custom publishing – are an invaluable resource for the entire advisory profession.
The NEW Financial Planning APP features:
- Expert advice to help advisors build their businesses
- Information and analysis to keep advisors up-to-date on critical information
- Current and past issues of Financial Planning
- Streaming video
- Searchable archive
- The ability to clip and save stories
- The ability to easily e-mail content to colleagues
- The ability to share content through Facebook and Twitter
Financial Planning covers the subjects that matter most to independent advisors, including:
Articles to help advisors as business owners, portfolio managers, trusted advisors and change agents, which includes industry news on compliance, regulation, and the state of the industry; trends in wealth management and serving high-net worth clients; tips on practice management, technology, operations, marketing, revenue generation, and client relations; the latest insights on portfolio management, asset management, investment selections, mutual funds and ETFs; and the latest statistics on mutual funds, annuities and ETFs.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.