* Select your stock or fund
* Enter transaction date
* Enter transaction amount
* Repeat steps 1 to 3 for all your investments
* Open the app everyday to see your portfolio performance
* Easy to use
* Supports all BSE stocks
* Supports all mutual funds including SIP
* Stock and NAV charts
* Track unlimited stocks/funds
* Track total profit/loss
* No account, username or password required
* Auto updates once a day (Indian Standard Time)
If you are experiencing problems with the app or have suggestions to improve it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: Financial data provided in this application is for general informational purposes only and should under no circumstances be relied upon as accurate. The developer does not take any responsibility for its availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness.
* Supports mutual funds from all major US fund houses.
* Support for over 20,000 mutual fund scripts. Rates for equity as well as debt funds for various fund families/categories.
* Form your custom favorite list to track various mutual funds.
* Functionality to form Mutual fund portfolio to measure the performance of various fund holdings.
* Feature to view full fund details like previous close, current price, change, exchange etc.for particular fund with charts
* Full screen charts for different duration like monthly, quarterly, yearly and more
* News stories and news search features related to particular mutual fund.
For any feature request/issue reporting contact: email@example.com
EquityYO! is my very FIRST Android app, so please excuse the occasional crash, the strange blue and white "frozen tundra" color scheme, the lack of functionality, the strange statistics, etc. Not quite convinced that this app is useful? Please peruse our user's guide (PDF) at http://www.sheepsqueezers.com/joomla/media/documents/equityyousersguide.pdf. Note that this user's guide is installed with the app as well.
In the interest of full disclosure, the data contained within the on-board SQLite database is not my own and I make no claims to it. Using the R Statistical Software and a lot of frustrating programming constructs (i.e., regular expressions), I was able to screen-scrape data from several websites including, but not limited to, Yahoo! Finance, Google Finance, CEFConnect, and so on. Because I do not own this data, no attempt whatsoever has been made to monetize this app (it's free to download from the Google Play Store) and no attempt will be made so in the future. I was just personally interested in learning Android programming and was, at the same time, in the process of ditching-and-replacing one of my mutual funds. Attempts to find a suitable replacement was difficult with the websites and Android apps as they currently stand prompting me to start pulling data from all over the place in a blind panic. Note that, unless there is an outcry from the EquityYO! users, I will not update the data (currently historical data from 2012 only) contained in the on-board database. If I do decided to update the database, I will have to find a way to purchase the relevant data so that equityYO! is on the up-and-up. If you have a problem with the fact that I screen-scraped the data, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will take the app down from the Google Play Store.
It provides price and performance data with benchmark comparisons, interactive charting, fund information, videos, news and other social media commentary.
Users can create watch lists to track their favourite funds and rate and comment on them for others to interact with.
Twitter and push messaging keeps the user informed about all the latest information in the Funds world.
Funds, Trading, Performance, Asset Management, Investment, ISA, SIP, Pension, Benchmark
Also included is a feed of all articles published on ETFdb.com, the leading independent authority for ETF research, news, analysis, and commentary.
With over a decade of experience serving investors with an award-winning funds platform, Fundsupermart is widely recognized as a leading funds and investment services distributor in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
With this mobile application, being a mutual funds and unit trusts specialist has never been easier! Packed with easy-to-use and interactive tools, and numerous analyses on mutual funds / unit trusts, you can stay on top of the latest developments in the global markets and funds industry.
Take charge of your finances now! Download the FREE Fundsupermart mobile application!
Idea of the week: This popular weekly article gives you ideas and investment tips on how you can position your mutual funds / unit trusts portfolio wisely, amidst rapid changes and developments in the global markets and the funds industry.
Research: Leverage on the independent analyses by our research team on markets, mutual funds / unit trusts, portfolios and much more.
Funds and Personal Finance: Get investment insights from our analyses on funds and our interviews with fund managers and other investment experts.
Webcast: Hear straight from the fund managers and industry experts from around the world as we interview them on their strategy in managing their mutual funds / unit trusts, and their take on the latest global market developments.
FSMI (Fundsupermart Fund Indices): The FSMI are unique proprietary indices created by Fundsupermart to track the performance of mutual funds / unit trusts across asset classes, markets, sectors and regions. With the FSMI, you can make an easy comparison of a fund’s performance versus its peers in the same relevant category.
Market Indices: Get the latest information on the global stock markets, including key valuation metrics, which give you an idea on their earnings growth potential and their Price Earnings (PE) level (an indicator to evaluate a market’s attractiveness).
★ Portfolio Simulator
Create a portfolio with the different Fundsupermart Fund Indices (FSMI) invested across different asset classes and markets. With this interactive tool, you can change the weight age to the different FSMI and see the historical performance of the portfolio you have created.
Fund Watch: This popular funds tracker tool lets you add your favorite funds into fund watchlist, and track their daily price / NAV data.
Top Volume Funds: Find out what other investors are interested in, with data on the more popular mutual funds / unit trusts by volume over the past one week/ month.
Top Gainers and Top Losers: All the information you need on the best and worst performing mutual funds / unit trusts over different time periods (from as recent as one week to as long as 5 years) can be found here.
Fund Finder: This feature makes the search for a fund based on different search criteria, e.g. by Fund House or by Asset Class, easy and fast!
Simply log in with your Fundsupermart account details to view your mutual funds / unit trusts holdings, based on the latest daily price / NAV data.
Chart the performance of funds over different time frames, from as short-term as 1 month to as long-term as 10 years
By using this application, you are deemed to have read and accepted our legal information.
Our servers monitor 7,000+ stocks, ETFs, ETNs and Warrants for you,
find the stocks or ETFs with largest percentage increase/decrease and notify you.
Stock Alert is the leading App to find out daily movers, we monitor more stocks, ETFs, ETNs and Warrants than Google Finance and Yahoo Finance, thus our data is more complete.
For example, we monitor VXX, UVXY, SVXY, XIV, etc.
Stock Alert also make find stocks easier by group top movers by index/exchange, the list of indexes:
You will receive alert for list of top movers 4 times a day during trading hours, you can change the settings to reduce the alerts you receive per day.
We will add more indexes, exchanges in the coming months, stay tuned.
Entrambe le ricerche interrogano in tempo reale il database ufficiale dei Fondi Europei.
L'applicazione consente anche di identificare l'eventuale società di consulenza per il follow up della pratica.
Enjoy a new mutual fund investment experience through the latest application for Android operating system, which allows you to invest in mutual funds in an easier, more convenient and speedier manner, and enables you to keep track of investment returns on your own and monitor the performance of mutual funds you are interested in i.e. LTFs, RMFs, gold ETFs, offshore funds and others from 21 asset management companies at anytime, anywhere.
With the latest application, you can:
• Buy, sell and switch funds with the same securities and derivatives trading account that you have opened with Phillip Capital (Thailand).
• Keep track of and check NAV of mutual funds from 21 asset management companies and investment returns of each fund you have invested in or monitor the latest information on mutual funds that you are interested in from the ‘Favorite’ menu.
• View charts and NAV of each fund in a way that will make life easier for you to make investment decisions.
• Monitor information on various mutual funds under one roof i.e. IPOs, dividend announcements, as well as weekly and monthly mutual fund research reports and top picks from leading mutual fund analysts.
• Make a model portfolio like investing in those mutual funds in a real world.
For more information or opening an account call us at 02 635 1718
La versione gratuita permette la ricerca di tutti gli strumenti quotati in Italia, la creazione di liste di preferiti e la composizione di portafogli ed è arricchita con importanti statistiche per ogni prodotto: rating Consultique, liquidità, tecniche di replica, costi, performance e volatilità. La versione premium suggerisce all’utente fino a quattro portafogli diversi, disegnati dal Centro Studi e Ricerche Consultique sui diversi profili di rischio. I mercati ti spaventano e cerchi investimenti sicuri? Ti senti un tipo prudente, ma vuoi un po’ più di pepe? Vuoi stendere i mercati con un solo click? Trova l’allocazione che preferisci a seconda dei saliscendi dei mercati!
Features of this app:
* Suggested Stocks (NIFTY, SENSEX)
* Suggested Mutual Funds
* Gold Fund and ETF
* Mutual Funds NAV.
* Mutual Funds News
* Mutual Fund Advices
* Buzzing Stocks.
- Market Update
- Business News
- Equity News
- Company Results
- Global Markets.
* Most Read Reports.
* Asset Allocation
* Currency Converter
------ Features of program (updated : @April 2014)
- Search any Thai mutual funds by keyword , group of Investment Management Companies , group of invest type .
- Simulate buying and holding Thai mutual funds ,of course all of data is real price in market .
This application suitable for any investors who interested in Thai Mutual funds.
------- Finally We hope you enjoy thai mutual fund with this application .
any suggestion can to send me by email .we glad to see its.
*Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.bankfinancial.com/home/pri
– View cost basis using the new combined accounts option.
– Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
As a Vanguard investor, you can use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans):
Manage account activity
– Check your balances and review more than 10 years of detailed transaction history.
– Monitor your personal performance and review detailed cost basis information. (You can even apply a cost basis method to your mutual fund transactions.)
– View your account statements and messages.
– Review your employer-sponsored plan.
Buy & sell
– Trade mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks in retirement and nonretirement accounts.
– Use your camera to invest by check into eligible accounts. (Camera permissions required by Android apply only to the mobile check investment feature of our app. Vanguard won't access any stored images or audio on your device.)
– Transact on your employer plan: Exchange funds, update your asset mix, modify how new contributions are invested, and rebalance your account (if allowed by your plan).
– Make smart decisions with the help of a portfolio analysis tool that's driven by Vanguard's time-tested investment principles.
– Track market index trends.
– Research Vanguard mutual funds and ETFs* as well as stocks, funds, and ETFs from other companies.
– View and share news, videos, articles, research papers, and blog entries.
Financial advisors: Download "Vanguard for Advisors," our free app that's designed for you.
Don't have a Vanguard account? Tap "Open an account" on the app's home screen. You can use the app to review market performance data, read Vanguard news, and research our wide selection of mutual funds and ETFs.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who may charge a commission) and cannot be redeemed with the issuing fund. The market price of Vanguard ETF Shares may be more or less than net asset value.**
*U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
**Visit vanguard.com or contact your broker to obtain a Vanguard ETF or fund prospectus containing investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other information. Read and consider carefully before investing.**
Mutual funds and ETFs, like all investments, are subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2015 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor of the Vanguard Funds.