Play locally against a computer or pass the device between friends (*ahem* rivals). Further your game by logging in with Google+ to unlock achievements and play online.
Settings give you the option to create your own customized house rules. Change the board size from 4x4 to 30x30, enable (or disable) first move swap, and set a timer for speed runs.
If you want to try your hand at Android development, the app is 100% open sourced here: http://xlythe.github.com/HexGame_Android/
Graphical Designer: Nicholas Bourdakos
Backend Developer: Sam Laane
UI/Android Developer: William Harmon
Support Designer: Sean VanPelt
Create groups of same-colored hexagons to remove them from the board and earn points. How many points can you earn in 60 seconds?
- Easy to pick up and play.
- Ideal for short & quick gameplay sessions.
- Easy to learn, surprising puzzling depth.
- Beautiful, minimal design.
Do you like hex? We certainly do!
If you are ready for some absolutely mind-blowing hex, then you'll want to check out Hex Slide 1,000 and Hex Slide 10,000, the sliding puzzle games featuring hexagonal shapes and a phenomenal number of unique levels -- to our knowledge more levels than any other game in the App Store.
We've asked around and we know that the puzzle game player of today is looking for something different, something with real hex appeal. In fact, there's a hexual revolution going on, and the rules of the game have changed. Previously, images of finished wood pieces sliding across a beautifully rendered board were rarely seen on the App Store, and even then they often weren't downloaded because people felt so hexually repressed. But nowadays people talk openly about hex. Almost everyone has read The Joy of Hex, or has at least looked at the pictures. Parents talk about hex with their kids, about how some shapes have six sides, not always four, and how that's perfectly natural. People want to feel hexy. There's no shame in that.
Of course, we've played our share of sliding block games that use a plain old square grid. We don't deny that those can be fun and we certainly wouldn't talk badly about those games (to do so would be hexist). But we can't seem to get our minds off of hex. Try a few levels for yourself and you'll see that once you get started you just can't get enough hex.
And finally, we've heard that some people are concerned about hex. They worry that hex may be addictive (these are often the same people who warn against hex before marriage). Well, we admit that we've met people, young and old, who can't put Hex Slide down once they start playing. But we are confident that you will act responsibly and practice safe hex. Above all, remember that there's a law against hex while driving, and for good reason!
* 1,000 unique levels in free version; 10,000 unique levels in paid version!
* Difficulty ranges from very easy to almost impossible, and everything in between
* Animated tutorial with voice narration
* Change piece colors
* Program is optimized for minimal battery usage
[NOTE This game requires at least 320x480 screen resolution, so it does not work with low-resolution devices like the htc Wildfire.]
* Rule of game
- Connect two points with the same colors.
- Fill out all blanks in game board.
- Blocked cells cannot be flowed (or passed).
- Bridge cells should be flowed only toward bridge direction.
* Two types of game mode
- Line Mode
: It is a traditional game.
Solve the game by connecting the same points through line, by touch and movement of fingers.
: If two lines are crossed or overlapped in the cell that is not a bridge, other lines are broken.
: The solution is more than one.
- Spin Mode
: Every cell is composed of only bridge cells.
: Solve the puzzle by touching and rotating each cell if the cells are mixed.
: The solution is just one.
* Vast contents
: There are total 2,460 levels.
: There are three sizes of hexagon board; small, medium and large size of board.
: There are various puzzles from very easy puzzle that can be solved at one sight to extremely high level puzzle.
* Rankings & Achievement & Challenges
- Ranking and Achievement of game center are provided.
- Point rankings together with Facebook friends are provided.
- Challenge goal can be established and friends can compete with you.
* Puzzle that can be enjoyed with friends
- Ask help of your friends when puzzle is difficult.
- Receive challenges from friends to beat their scores or earn achievements.
- Achieve your goal and send friends a challenge.
- Send new friends invitations.
John Allyn, The Forty-Seven Ronin Story
Shogun Hex is a fast game inspired by board games: Reiner Knizia's Samurai and Dirk Henn's Shogun.
The aim of the game is to dominate the economy, military and religion in a feudal Japan. You gain points by influencing cities by placing strategical establishments. You can also use special elements that raise a cities value (nō theatre) or make it worthless (geisha) or even forbid other players to influense a city (peasants revolt).
You can play with AI or play multiplayer on one device. You can quickly learn how to play through tutorial or reading rules.
Everybody can play this game:
- If you need to develop your strategic thinking you can play versus artificial intelligence.
- If you want to have fun or just kill some time - find a friend and play together.
- If your day was very hard - turn on this game and use it like an antistress and antidepressant
Inside you will find:
- A lot of fun.
- Several game modes - player-vs-player and player-vs-AI.
- Beautiful cells of 6 different colors.
- Pleasant music.
- Quite serious opponent.
- Use side control buttons to perform move.
- In player-vs-player mode first move owner is random, but in player-vs-AI it's you.
Enjoy the play!
Supports two to six player in a game. Play can get hectic with more players, and forming strategic alliances with other players could prove useful.
Just like in the classic game of Go, try to form groups of tiles with multiple eyes to make yourself harder to surround. The key difference in Hex Go is that a single tile has 6 liberties rather than 4.
To clear a cluster of hexz, simply drag each one of them individually to connect it with another or a group of others of the same color.
You need to connect at least 7 hexz of the same color for a cluster to be cleared. The only rule is that you can’t go over another hexz.
Every time a move doesn’t clear a cluster,new hexz will appear randomly on the board.
Clear multiple clusters of hexz rapidly to increase the combo multiplier.
The game ends when the board gets full.
Compete against your friends and rise to the top of the leaderboard !
Download now and become the master of HexZ.
If like RUZZLE, but prefer to play solo for FREE - Word Hex is your #1 choice. If you like to play Scrabble, Hangman or any other wordsearch game - try out Word Hex.
“Classically simple... Marvellously addictive..."
"Dealing with word creation, high scores, and multiplier percentages, Word Hex looks to be a competitive create-a-word game, with plenty of modes and more to come." (AppSpy Wrap Up)
- Free! (but we do hope you’ll upgrade to Pro)
- Search for words in a randomly generated hex field - find as many words as possible, and as long as possible! (unless you suffer from HIPPOPOTOMONSTROSESQUIPPEDALIOPHOBIA)
- Simple, intuitive, captivating gameplay (captivating? No... totally ADDICTIVE!)
- Three modes: adrenaline-fuelled Arcade; smooth, peaceful Relax and brand new Hotseat Multiplayer!
- A simple way to release stress and reset your brain (better than banging your head against a wall)
- Records - daily, weekly and all time - for target oriented gamers (...and bonuses, and multipliers and experience levels)
- Both - American and British spelling are correct
- Optimized (and optimised!) for one-handed play! (leaving your other hand free on those precious coffee breaks)
- Great for learning English and/or expanding your vocalburaly (VOCABULARY)
Become a HEXOHOLIC! Search for "Word Hex" on youtube.com
We’re currently working on FB integration, and various language versions. Support us by upgrading to PRO; rating WORD HEX; spreading the word and visiting us at:
...to check for news and updates
Tell us which language version you want us to do next - Spanish? German? Japanese? Maybe some other?
We at Very Nice Studio are parents ourselves and we take your privacy and the privacy of your child very seriously. Our apps comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
* We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information such as user’s name, address, phone number, e-mail, age, sex, grade, school, photos, videos, voice recordings from any users of our apps or this website.
* Our apps don’t use, collect or share user’s precise geographic location
* Our apps may contain buttons such as “Rate this app”, “Support”, “Private Policy”, “Our website”.
* Our apps may contain In-App Purchase to enable additional content.
* Our apps don’t use analytics to collect anonymized user data for general information about how people use our apps
* Word Hex displays advertising banners provided by 3rd party services (such as AdMob)
Read the full version of our Private Policy: http://verynicestudio.com/privpolicy.html
Some notable features include:
- Play - Clear all the lights on a 5x6 board
- Tour - Play 40 levels and try to get as many stars as you can in a tour of logic
- Rand - Challenge mode with randomly generated patterns
programmed and designed by Ryan Harrington
graphic assets by Ramin Ebrahimi
main menu music by jukeri
In the hexagon version you can swipe in 6 directions instead of 4 and some of tiles have been removed from the grid to make it more interesting.
The game is based on Gabriele Cirulli's 2048 puzzle (http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/), which has been copied multiple times across various platforms. There are three versions of the puzzle depending on your screen size.
Enjoy 2048 HEX!
Keywords: 2048 hexagon
To do this, you must rotate the hexagon to collect different stacks of blocks on each face. Aim to connect 3 or more blocks of the same color. When they match up, those 3 blocks are destroyed, and the blocks above them slide down. Destroying multiple series of blocks grants combos, whose durations are indicated by a quickly receding outline around the outer hexagon
★ This game is an excellent time passer click the hexagons and have a blast!
★ Auto scaled and optimized to the screen size of your device.
★ Great for phones and tablets.
★ Built using Adobe AIR for best performance.
★ No hidden fees. Play for free.
try to get many baskets in a row (this is called a streak).
there are 2 special baskets & 2 special streaks --> swish & longShot.
completely free, no ads, no permissions, streak data is saved on device.