Original logic puzzle 2Dtrix throws a serious challenge to your intellect. More than ever before matrix assembly was not so much fun. Excellent replayability is another great advantage of 2Dtrix game, it will be equally interesting for adults and children, there is no doubt that you will want to play it again and again. Upon reaching the world record, player can inform friends and all other players about it.
At the game's first levels the solution of its main task, matrix assembly, is easy and affordable enough even for a 5-year old. However, subsequent levels will be more and more complicated, and the number of ways of assembly will also increase. The best way implies a level's completion for the minimum number of moves, and that significantly increases the game complexity. It is quite difficult to calculate minimum number of moves for such puzzles: for example, mathematicians made a lot of efforts, but could not calculate the minimum number of moves that allows to collect a Rubik's Cube™ from any position. With about 35 CPU-years of idle computer time donated by Google, a team of researchers has essentially solved every position of the Rubik's Cube™, and shown that no position requires more than twenty moves - that value was called God's Number. Just for reference, the number of variations of the Rubik's Cube is 43.252.003.274.489.856.000, which is equal to the involution of 2 to 65, and the 13x13 matrix's similar value is 2 to 169.
Game's main features:
- Easy to start.
- Exciting gameplay with a permanent complication of every new level.
- Nice design, music and sound effects.
- Excellent replayability.
- 12 levels.
- 90 matrix types.
- Upon reaching the world record player will be able to inform friends and all other players about it.
How to play the game:
- The main task is to collect the matrix displayed in the upper display.
- You can collect the matrix by pressing the arrows directions displayed at the bottom matrix.
- For example, when you press the arrow UP, the entire column of cubes moves up one notch, the upper cube is moved to the bottom of the column.
- It works similarly for the Left, Right and Down directions.
- Player will move to a new, more complicated level when he will finish to collect current matrix.
- Upon reaching the world record, you will be able to inform your friends about it via popular social networks and various services.
* Notice - at any moment in the game you can go to the previous level in an attempt to collect a matrix with better result.