"Blendoku stands out in a growing crowd of mobile puzzle games. The premise is unique and the game strikes a wonderful balance between simple gameplay and difficult challenges." - USAToday
*Over 5 million games played!*
Rated 5 stars all around the world!
Get it now and see what everyone's talking about!
A puzzle game that will challenge your ability to distinguish and arrange colors. The game is based on color principles and exercises taught in art schools around the world.
Blend your way to beating the world average, beating your personal best, or go for a perfect score for those perfectionists out there!
Play through hundreds of levels with a wide gamut of difficulty (all free!). The game is perfect for kids and adults, casual users and experienced gamers alike.
The game is a mix of sudoku, crossword puzzles, flow, and pantone all mix in one!
* 475 levels free with a wide gamut of difficulty
* Compare yourself to the rest of the world
* Perfect Badges for Perfectionists
* Simple, intuitive touch controls
* Addictive gameplay
* Unique color strategy
* *hidden* 'Negative Mode' increases total levels to 900+!
* Save level progress automatically!
* Check your score against the world leaderboards
* Simple Level pack +150 levels!
* Medium Level pack +150 levels!
"A brilliantly simple yet challengingly in-depth twist on classic Sudoku. An overwhelming number of levels with perfect gradation of difficulty. Multiple tracked stats and challenges available. Can play any level at any time and skip just as easily. IAPs are completely optional and actually beneficial; ads are barely noticeable." - Gamezebo
"Blendoku is such a unique and addictive experience" - Kotaku.com
"it's all fun, games and beautiful color." – Nissa Campbell
"Easy to play but with an increasing challenge, Blendoku is a simple and yet compelling way to burn through some spare time." – androidapps.com
"So addictive - 5 stars"
"Fun game! Absolutely love it! - 5 stars"
"We love this game! - 5 stars"
"The game is great. Never thought colors could be so fun. - 5 stars"
Become a color expert! Test your color skills by arranging colors from Benjamin Moore’s Williamsburg®, Affinity®and Color Preview® paint color systems. To get to the next level, a player fills in the empty squares from the palette to create smooth sequences of colors both horizontally and vertically.
· 250 levels of fun
· Share colors on Facebook and Twitter
· Download for Free
· From the makers of Blendoku
Take the Bendoku challenge! Don’t miss out on the fun!
Lines is a simple, yet surprisingly addictive and thought-provoking game. The game can bring the players a new experience in visual, auditory and play.it is the best choice to have fun or killing time. if you like Bejeweled, you should love it.
It’s will not disappoint with two modes, offering a calm but focused challenge from the brain numbing difficult. It will suck you in and before you know it, you'll be given endless hours of fun.
Two entertaining game modes:
☆☆☆ Puzzle Mode:
test your puzzle solving skills with 100 fun and well-designed puzzles.
It gets harder as the camouflage screen, locking, universal and restrictions on move will appear on your board and your possible choices, diminish.
Setting up 4 different conditions to increase the level of challenge or difficulty.
Click the pieces which you want to interchange on the board. To score points, try to form continuous rows of the same color from edge to edge. But one wrong tile and the whole row is worthless.
☆☆☆ Free Mode:
offers 2 stages of different challenges specifically designed. Conquer all stages before tools runs out!
Place your pieces one at a time on the board.
To score points, try to form continuous rows of the same color from edge to edge. But one wrong tile and the whole row is worthless.
It gets harder Because once a tile is placed, it can’t be moved but you can use the tools which you got form Puzzle Mode.
* Game Center integration lets you compare high scores with your friends and players around the world. Will you be Number 1 on the leaderboard?
* Different achievements: earn points to get that #1 rank and, along the way, win tools to make the Free Mode feel easier to do.
* Full Retina support: includes stunning high-resolution graphics for the Android.
If you are looking for a great puzzle game to pick up now, then I highly recommend giving Lines a try. You won’t be disappointed
Lines, game, puzzle, relax,line, cycle, color, score, diamond
*** This game is 100% brand new : be the 1st to find the solution ***
Place the numbers on the grid following the perfect path to finally fill the grid.
It looks easy when placing the first numbers but it will become a real nightmare to reach the number 100.
Be careful this game is addictive, you won’t be able to sleep before finding the solution.
If you like sudoku, 2048 and wants to train your brain while having fun, you will really enjoy this game ! The Grid Master is the perfect brain teaser to test your mental sharpness. Challenge your friend with this math puzzle and find who has the best IQ :)
- Test you logic
- Simple to understand
- Hard to finish
- Intuitive gameplay
** Nominated for a Unity Award 2013 for Best 2D Visual Experience!
A truly unique puzzle experience that embraces simplicity, elegance, and challenge. Strata paints a simple yet challenging puzzle game onto a sophisticated canvas of color and sound. Test the limits of your brain by completing complex weaves of color to solve the puzzles.
The goal of Strata is to strategically layer colored ribbons to match a pattern. Using forethought and strategy you must sequence your moves correctly. Over time patterns emerge and your tactics may evolve, but Strata will keep you on your toes with increasingly difficult puzzles.
- Hundreds of increasingly bigger and more challenging grids.
- Option to Perfect each grid by completing it without pulling a ribbon back.
- A simple, yet addicting game for any age.
- Beautifully recorded sounds accompany your actions.
- Supports phone, tablets, and everything in between!
Differences between the Free version and the Paid version:
- Free is Ad supported, Paid is not.
- Free allows you to play 3 full sets of puzzles (148 puzzles). Paid contains all 6 sets (368 puzzles).
- Paid better helps the developers to make more games! :)
The objective of this game is to flood fill the entire board with one color.
★★★★★ Best of its kind Nice interface and pleasant colors. An addictive game.
★★★★★ Lightweight, beautiful look and very intelligent. I recommend.
★★★★★ Very good the whole family is playing
BEWARE: This game can be challenging and addictive.
The number of steps are carefully designed to make the game challenging but yet possible to complete. Please don't give bad rating simply because you find it difficult to complete the game. Practice more you will surely get you there.
4 modes are available:
- Casual mode - play without any step limit
- Single player - play within limited number of steps
- Computer - play against computer
- 2 Players - play against another player
Beautiful color schemes, simply one of the best on Android!
Perfect for time killing, leisure, brain training, bonding with family and friends. Good for kids too.
Have fun and win some trophies.
- Boards are randomly generated.
- Comes in 3 sizes: Small (12x12), Medium (18x18), Big (24x24)
- 3 Game Mode: Step Challenge (flood within limited number of steps), Flood Race (race against computer) and Flood Race (race against another player)
- 6 beautiful color schemes
- Configurable color transparency
- Auto adjustment for different screen sizes including tablets.
In this version:
1. Cool game skins
2. Three board sizes
3. User statistics
Sounds simple? Lets see what you can do...
The first levels have hints for beginners, while more experienced Japanese crosswords players can find more challenging, larger puzzles. It’s easy to learn how to play the game, but you will need logical and analytical skills.
"Simple and awesome! It's the game I looking for, it's lightweight, simple, addicting."
"Love this game. Great controls. Keeps me from having to buy so many puzzle magazines and books...and pens!"
"Awesome game! I love this picross...some of the puzzles are hard to figure out..but that makes it a challenge!"
"Very addictive griddlers! I play every chance I get."
"Great! If you want to challenge your self, then this is the app for you!! A very good way to keep your brain busy!"
- More than 400 puzzles (24 free)
- 8 levels and sizes, ranging from 5х5 to 90х90
- Unlimited random nonograms
- Easy controls
- Ancient Japanese design
- Syncing between devices
Japanese crosswords, also known as nonogram, hanjie, griddlers, picross, crucipixel, edel, figurepic, grafilogika, japanilaiset, karala!, kare, logicolor, logigraphe, oekaki, oekaki-mate, pic-a-pix, pikurosu, ristikot, shchor, square, tsunami, uftor or paint by numbers puzzles, started appearing in Japanese puzzle magazines. Non Ishida published three picture grid puzzles in 1988 in Japan under the name of "Window Art Puzzles". Subsequently in 1990, James Dalgety in the UK invented the name Nonograms after Non Ishida, and The Sunday Telegraph started publishing them on a weekly basis.
In japanese nonograms the numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "4 8 3" would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups. To solve Japanese nonogram, one needs to determine which squares will be filled and which will be empty.
These nonograms are often black and white, describing a binary image, but they can also be colored. If colored, the number clues are also colored to indicate the color of the squares. In such crossword two differently colored numbers may have a space in between them. For example, a black four followed by a red two could mean four black boxes, some empty spaces, and two red boxes, or it could simply mean four black boxes followed immediately by two red ones.
Hanjie has no theoretical limit on size, and is not restricted to square layouts.
Griddlers were implemented by 1995 on hand held electronic toys in Japan. They were released with name Picross - Picture Crossword.
and all the functions right at your fingertips,
this Sudoku app is sure to be your favorite.
* 3 levels - easy, medium, hard
* Undo and Redo
* Pencil marks
* Download new puzzles for free!
* Auto-save - Interrupted? Exit Sudoku, and the puzzle
is saved exactly as you see it!
* ...and many many more!
Try our new free games:
Funny Checkers HD
Pop Candy Star
Pocket Candy Monster Saga
1. Group words into categories.
2. Look out for the Red Herrings, pesky little words whose sole purpose is to mislead you.
3. Have fun!
Red Herring is a unique new puzzle game. Each puzzle has only one correct solution and there's no time limit. Three difficulty levels make it suitable for the whole family.
Red Herring is FUN, CHALLENGING, and EASY TO LEARN. Don't say we didn't warn you if you can't stop playing. Give Red Herring a try today!
From the creators of 7 Little Words and Moxie.
Red Herring contains 50 puzzles and a daily puzzle that you can play for free. Additional puzzles are available for purchase inside the app.
The goal - sort the cups by their colour. Every level has a height limit and moves limit. There are some special cups you will meet during the game.
80 challenging levels are waiting for you. Try your best and find ways to solve every level with the minimum moves possible.
HOW TO PLAY
• Pair up all the matching dots on the grid with single continuous lines.
• DOTs have to fall at the end of each line.
• LINEs can't branch off or cross over each other.
• All the cells in the grid are filled.
• Over 1,000 free levels
• 10 different board sizes
• Free 5 hints, at the first game
• Colorful Dots and UI
• Musical Sound Effects
• Turns mode, No Time Limit
• Time Attack mode, another game in Puzzle
• Additional level packs available for purchase
SUPPORT UNIVERSAL APP
• Enjoy the game with various devices.
• This app contains banner and interstitial ads.
• This app sells In-app products.
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Facebook, BitMango: https://www.facebook.com/BitMangoGames
• Facebook, Draw Line: Classic: https://www.facebook.com/DrawLineClassic
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitmango_Games
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/BitmangoGames
• Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/notes/bitmango/terms-of-service/642221132481482
- FAQ: https://www.facebook.com/notes/draw-line-classic/frequently-asked-questions/435506386569039
Contact us if you have any questions, ideas for improvements or experience any bugs when playing the game: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your feedback will be used in future updates.
**KOTAKU Gaming App Of The Day**
The new universe is about to begin, in this empty void there is nothing. All that remains is for the DNA architect to successfully sequence the DNA that will become the origin of everything that exists…
Nuclien takes a simple concept and turns it into an addictive and challenging experience. Race against the clock to find the numbers in their correct order, while counting up, down or even doing both at the same time!
· 80 levels each with their own different visual styles that offer countless hours of gameplay.
· 6 modes of play.
· Extra epic audio...
· Fans of springloaded’s other title Hiragana Pixel Party can turn on the optional Kanji mode to play in Japanese!