Shortbeam is easy:
Download the app for free.
Open the app & choose the content you´d like to see on the TV screen.
Lay back & enjoy!
NOTE: Shortbeam requires a TV screen or audio player which uses the same WiFi or internet connection as your Android smartphone. Check for "Connected TV" or "DLNA / UPnP".
CURRENTLY WORKS WITH…
TV sets: Samsung, LG, Sharp, Sony, Panasonic (Viera)
Audio/Music Player: NOXON, Awox
HomeDia, Digital Living Network Alliance, DLNA, DMP, DMC, DMS, player, controller, server, media player, UPnP, multimedia, airplay, imediashare, BubbleUPnP, plex, channel, eminent, air, play, EML, control, point, netfront, life, connect, allshare, remote, airbubble, doubletwist, amediacontrol, hd, share, cloud, receiver, center, nettv, smarttv, connectedtv, smart tv, connected tv, net tv, skifta, send to tv, send2tv, play on tv, home multimedia center, plex, twonkey, play on big screen, second screen, swipeit, swipe it, vimeo, zappotv, zappo tv,mobile media center, zapstreak, showcase, lg tv, sony tv, wd tv, xbmc, samsung tv, send to tv, short, beam
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shortbeam
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shortbeam
Circle & plus us on Google+: http://bit.ly/shortbeam
Visit us on www.shortbeam.com
HELP AND SUPPORT
Do you have any questions or comments? Visit our support page at http://www.shortbeam.com or drop us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we cannot respond to reviews and feedback here in the market, so please use the support email email@example.com, if you need assistance or have suggestions for improving our app. We'd love to hear from you.
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
If you're having any trouble, PLEASE CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We can't respond to reviews or comments.
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
XBox users - make sure you have the latest update installed and have PlayTo enabled in your console settings.
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing, comprehensive and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Youku, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, iStream
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
Please reach out to us at
PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and browse and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV including some popular media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server (v0.9.6.0 and above), Serviio, Majestic, XBMC, Twonky, Windows Media Player, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
PlayTo has been tested to worked with over 1000+ devices like TV's, media/Blu-ray players, AV receivers, Airplay devices including Roku (with free PlayTo channel installed), Apple TV, Samsung, Sony, LG. Panasonic, Cambridge, Toshiba, Western Digital, Yamaha, Denon, Sonos, Onkyo, Linn, Pioneer, Logitech, Marantz, PacketVideo, Phillips, Sharp, XBMC and a lot more
Note: Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA, UPnP or AirPlay enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream to it.
Make sure you remove the password from your Apple TV as PlayTo currently does not support password protection.
Note: The free version has restrictions on number of channels playable - please upgrade to full version for unrestricted access.
Discover and share gorgeous 3-dimensional shots from around the globe. Turn everyday life into unique and imaginative pieces and create your own gallery to share with everyone.
Check our featured galleries for more quality content.
As a first of it’s kind, it’s yours to improve. With your help we can make 3D photography become a mainstream.
3D mode fully supported with:
- HTC EVO 3D;
- Sharp Aquos SH-12C;
- LG Optimus 3D (Thrill 4G);
- LG Optimus 3D Max;
- Gadmei and NEO3DO 3D Tablets
For devices without support stereo, you can view 3D photos in Anaglyph, Side-by-Side and Wiggle modes.
- The largest 3D picture gallery available;
- View and share pictures;
- High-quality 3D photos;
- Easy upload;
- Social sharing;
- Create your gallery;
- Save pictures to your SD card.
Supported viewing modes:
- Side-by-Side JPEG.
Please help us to improve Phereo 3D Photo by sending your bug reports or requests to support|at|phereo.com or http://forum.phereo.com.
More from developer
The application offers following screen functions:
Remote: Android phone will work just like a regular remote control of your AQUOS RemoteEN Interactive TV.
Touch: This function allows you use your AQUOS RemoteEN Interactive TV with ‘Touch’ finger gestures.
Keyboard: Use this function for key input responses for your AQUOS RemoteEN Interactive TV applications.
Beam Smartphone or Tablet content to an AQUOS LED TV with the Sharp Beam app!
You can also create playlists of your choice enqueuing multiple selections in the order want. It is always possible to continue browsing, either on the current site or another site, while your media plays on device.
• Enjoy your familiar browser experience for discovering and enjoying internet video, audio and photos.
• Open multiple sites at once with tap browsing
• Play the videos locally on mobile device or “beam” them to your AQUOS LED TVs
• Create and manage bookmarks for your favorite websites.
• Quickly access recommended links to websites that contain content you can beam
• Play selected content to remote devices, while continuing to browse
• Create and manage a queue of content.
• You can share or beam media on your tablet or phone with AQUOS LED TVs with built-in Wi-Fi
• PlayReady or DTCP-IP protected content can be Played or beamed (Requires Android 4.0 or higher, valid content license and compatible player for beaming)
• Media in RSS feeds can be browsed and beamed
* Please note that beaming functionality relies on the capabilities of devices on your home network, as well as the media support provided by specific websites. Beaming does not work with Flash content.
Keywords: Sharp, Sharp Electronics, Sharp USA, Sharp America, SharpUSA, Sharp Beam, SmartCentral, Beam, Aquos, TV, LCD, Remote, Beaming, Beamz, Beamzit, large-screen, Quattron, Smart TV, HD, SmartCentralTM, Home Network
Sharp Central features:
Custom Fit For You: A custom fit television recommendation tool will ask a few short questions and help you choose a bigger and better TV that fits your style. (Example: What room will your new TV live in? What will you watch on your new TV?)
Try It On and Show It Off: Show your friends on Facebook and Twitter what your custom fit television looks like in a simulated room environment for maximum bragging rights.
Touch and Experience Never Before Seen Color: With the swipe of your finger, see how Quattron™ Technology delivers billions more colors than any other television by simply adding yellow to the mix.
Enhance Your Home Entertainment: Check out the latest in Televisions, BluRay players, and Home Audio products from Sharp.
Sharp Connect: Connect directly to Sharp representatives that can answer all your product questions.