Just purchased a new Sharp Smart TV or already have one at home? Well, with this app you can unleash the power of your Sharp TV.
Simply download this app and access additional content, currently not available on the Sharp TV itself as you use your Android phone to control your Sharp TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Sharp TV or on your mobile device.
With this app, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Sharp TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Sharp TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Sharp TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase.)
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Sharp TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
SUPPORTED SHARP TVs
Please visit our website at http://www.zappo.tv/device-support-lookup.html to check if your Sharp TV is supported by the app.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team, please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
Want to know how the 2013 Samsung Smart TVs have evolved but don’t want to read through complex, boring manuals? Watch videos about the new Samsung Smart TV on Smart TV Now!
Smart TV Now provides video contents that introduce the newly added 2013 features. You can easily learn in detail about all the fun new features including “S Recommendation with Voice Interaction”, “Smart Interaction”, “Evolution Kit”, and “Smart Hub.” Keep a look out for other interesting content as well, such as the Smart TV commercials, viral videos and videos about the design story of the Smart TV model series.
Check out the TV and AV video categories. You can also use the “Search” feature to easily find the content you’re looking for. And when you find something you like, add it to your bookmark and share it with you friends on social networks.
Don’t forget that these fun Smart TV Videos will continue getting updates, so don’t miss out!
** Data charges may apply on 3G and 4G networks
** Smart TV features vary by location, and videos may vary depending on country and language settings on your device.
1. Smart Features
- Detailed introduction videos about new 2013 Smart TV features, including “S Recommendation with Voice Interaction”, “Smart Interaction”, “Evolution Kit”, and “Smart Hub.”
- Smart TV usage guides and tips, and various videos about the design of the TV model series and more.
3. TV on Media
- Fun and original Smart TV Commercials and amazing Viral videos.
- Bookmark videos that you like and go back to watch your favorites any time you want. You can bookmark up to 30 videos.
5. Share on Social Media
- Share videos that you like with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
More from developer
The application offers following screen functions:
Remote: Android phone will work just like a regular remote control of your AQUOS RemoteEN Interactive TV.
Touch: This function allows you use your AQUOS RemoteEN Interactive TV with ‘Touch’ finger gestures.
Keyboard: Use this function for key input responses for your AQUOS RemoteEN Interactive TV applications.
Beam Smartphone or Tablet content to an AQUOS LED TV with the Sharp Beam app!
You can also create playlists of your choice enqueuing multiple selections in the order want. It is always possible to continue browsing, either on the current site or another site, while your media plays on device.
• Enjoy your familiar browser experience for discovering and enjoying internet video, audio and photos.
• Open multiple sites at once with tap browsing
• Play the videos locally on mobile device or “beam” them to your AQUOS LED TVs
• Create and manage bookmarks for your favorite websites.
• Quickly access recommended links to websites that contain content you can beam
• Play selected content to remote devices, while continuing to browse
• Create and manage a queue of content.
• You can share or beam media on your tablet or phone with AQUOS LED TVs with built-in Wi-Fi
• PlayReady or DTCP-IP protected content can be Played or beamed (Requires Android 4.0 or higher, valid content license and compatible player for beaming)
• Media in RSS feeds can be browsed and beamed
* Please note that beaming functionality relies on the capabilities of devices on your home network, as well as the media support provided by specific websites. Beaming does not work with Flash content.
Keywords: Sharp, Sharp Electronics, Sharp USA, Sharp America, SharpUSA, Sharp Beam, SmartCentral, Beam, Aquos, TV, LCD, Remote, Beaming, Beamz, Beamzit, large-screen, Quattron, Smart TV, HD, SmartCentralTM, Home Network
Sharp Central features:
Custom Fit For You: A custom fit television recommendation tool will ask a few short questions and help you choose a bigger and better TV that fits your style. (Example: What room will your new TV live in? What will you watch on your new TV?)
Try It On and Show It Off: Show your friends on Facebook and Twitter what your custom fit television looks like in a simulated room environment for maximum bragging rights.
Touch and Experience Never Before Seen Color: With the swipe of your finger, see how Quattron™ Technology delivers billions more colors than any other television by simply adding yellow to the mix.
Enhance Your Home Entertainment: Check out the latest in Televisions, BluRay players, and Home Audio products from Sharp.
Sharp Connect: Connect directly to Sharp representatives that can answer all your product questions.