SMS or Mail the results.
Calculate the monthly amortization/statistics for the entire tenure.
Confused between two plans?? Use the compare feature to test the best for you.
Calculate the maximum eligibility of Loan for different interest rates.
*** Highest rated EMI Calculator in Android market ***
This is a simple application used to calculate the LOAN EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) and generate the AMORTIZATION CHART/REPAYMENT SCHEDULE of the Loan. LOAN AFFORDABILITY Calculator is provided to calculate the affordable loan amount based on the affordable EMI. Also, LOAN COMPARISON tool is provided to compare up to 4 set of different values.
E-MAIL Feature: Loan Amortization Chart/Repayment Schedule can be emailed as an EXCEL file.
For any suggestions/feedback of the application, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the app and enter the following information:
- Principal Loan Amount (rupees)
- Loan Tenure (months or years)
- Rate of Interest (percentage)
- Fees & Charges (rupees) - Optional
- EMI Scheme (EMI in arrears or EMI in advance) - Optional
- Start Date (month & year) - Optional
- Extra Payments / Prepayments - Optional
You are presented with payment summary with break-up of principal and interest components, payment schedule and chart for the loan details entered. You can choose to share this information via e-mail, SMS or any other messaging app. You can also share the results to your favourite note taking app.
The app also computes the loan APR (aka IRR) using the fees and charges entered. This is especially useful for loans with 0% EMI schemes where fees and charges are levied (instead of interest) when purchasing mobiles, computers or household items.
Please visit the EMI Calculator website http://emicalculator.net/ for more information.
+ Validations that prevent user mistakes
+ Usability changes
+ Rating prompt
+ Versioning bug fix
+ 'Loan Paid To Date' bug fix
+ Advanced Mode with Extra Payments / Prepayments
+ Improved math accuracy of the calculator
+ Lots of bug fixes
Internet access required for ads and analytics
- Directly share EMI details with anyone through mail, message or save as a note (depending on apps you may have installed)
- View and share repayment details with reducing balance (Amortization Chart)
- Long tap on an EMI row to view interest and principal payment details till that EMI
- Get to know the overall interest being paid and the effective simple interest rate
- Clear with one tap
- Free app, development supported by ad
Thanks for your support! We featured in top 6 in Top New Free in Finance category on Play Store! We will continue to add new features gradually.
Keywords: EMI Calculator, Amortization Table, Repayment Chart, Loan Calculator, Auto Loan, Housing Loan, Instalment Calculator, Loan EMI, EasyEMI Calculator
This Smart and handy app is used to calculate EMI(Equated monthly Instalment ) of car ,home and other Loan entities/ Mortgage Calculator.
Key Features -
- Create Different Loan Profile using app and view them at any time.
- Calculate EMI with statistics (Montly / Yearly Mode) .
- Share EMI details with clients using SMS/EMAIL.
- Easy to Access and Innovative .
- Good Usability .
- App Available for FREE to use .
For Advertisement / Query / Suggestions contact us at email@example.com
Its been recommended to set Automatic updates on .
EMI Stands for Equal Monthly Installments.
This(EMI Calculator) free app helps the user to know about the EMI that needs to be paid towards the Loan applied for the Purchase of either House, Car or a two wheeler.
This app Helps the user to Know about the
1.Monthly amount (EMI).
2.The Total Interest amount for the Period mentioned (For Ex:1 Yr or 2Yrs)
3.Total amount for the Period.
4.Share EMI details with others using SMS/EMAIL.
At a glance user finds it easy to view/chart the EMI details displayed as chart.
This app also gives the user the detailed view of the
1.Interest amount/month .
2.Principal amount/month .
3.Total balance amount.
Few features of the Application include:
This calculates Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return.
This displays Amortization of loan amount.
This compares Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return between banks.
Can share data to your friends via Email & Lot more...
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
This is simple loan calculation tool. The tool helps user to quickly Calculate EMI and view payment schedule.
✓Easy and fast way to calculate your EMI
✓You can share the details of your EMI
✓You will get the statistical information about the EMI calculation
WHERE TO USE:
- Bank Loan
- Home Loan
- Car Loan
- Personal Loan
- Property Loan
- Mortgage Loan
Calculate Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) for Home Loan/Housing Loan/Car Loan/Personal Loan easily in a smarter and easy way using EMI Calculator.
You can calculate EMI by entering Loan amount, duration and Interest rate.
EMI Calculator also features interest-principal chart with month-wise data. This app provides the user the detailed view of -
1.Interest amount/month .
2.Principal amount/month .
3.Total balance amount.
This Smart and handy app is used to calculate EMI(Equated monthly Instalment ) of car ,home and other Loan entities.
EMI Calculator / Loan Calculator is used for calculating the monthly EMI Payment .
Main features of EMI Calculator :
✓ Easy and fast way to compute your EMI.
✓ You can share the details of your EMI using SMS/EMAIL.
✓ You will get the statistical information about the EMI.
✓ Calculate Eligiblity for Loan by its inbuilt Eligibilty Calculator.
✓ Calculate how much loan you can afford by using its inbuilt affordability calculator.
✓ Get best loan offers by submitting your request.
For any type of Advertisement / Query / Suggestions contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Loan EMI Calculation
- Loan Compare tool to compare 2 different loans
- Calculate the affordable loan amount based on the affordable EMI.
- Loan Refinance tool
- Save & View Loan Details
- Loan Repayment Schedule
- Calculate EMI or Tenure or Loan Amount or Interest Rate by entering other three values.
- Total interest paid and total principal amount paid at the end of every financial year.
- Send SMS
- Send Email Message
- Send Repayment schedule as email attachment.
- Total Amount Paid added
- Currency Symbol.
- Settings for Default Values - Tenure & Interest Rate, Currency Symbol, Reload Last Values
Useful for calculating Loan EMI or Loan eligibility for SBI, HDFC, ICICI, LIC.
Please send your suggestion and issues to my E-mail address email@example.com
★ Great functions that it does are:
- Calculate Loan EMI. (Personal Loan, Home Loan, Car Loan, Mortgage Loan, Business Loan, Doctor Loan)
- Calculate Recurring Deposit (RD) maturity value.
- Calculate Fixed Deposit (FD) Interest Calculator.
- Calculate Term Deposit (TDR/STDR) maturity value.
- Calculate Service Tax.
- Calculate TDS. (Based on Indian Tax System)
- Search for Real time IFSC code and MICR code.
- Search for Indian Bank Branches.
- Real time Currency Conversion.
- Percentage Calculations.
★ Amazing features it includes:
- Send calculations to your clients, friends, relatives using your favorite messenger.
- Low on memory.
- Can be installed on external storage (Memory card).
- Sleek, simple and Intuitive design.
- Supports version as low as 2.3 (Gingerbread).
★ Made for
- Loan Re-payer
★ Can be used as
- Loan EMI Calculator
- Interest Calculator
- Maturity Calculator
- Financial Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Compound Interest Calculator
- TDS Calculator
- IFSC / MICR Search
- Bank Branch Search
- Percentage Calculator
- Simple and Effective Banker's Colleague
★ Can be used for following banks:-
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- Bank of India (BOI)
- Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India (CBI)
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank (IB)
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India (UBI)
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Axis Bank
- City Union Bank
- Development Credit Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Induslnd Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- YES Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
★ Download Now, It's FREE and FUN to have.
★ Care we took:
Bankers Calculator has been designed and developed with utmost care for almost every aspect. Nevertheless, we always welcome heartiest feedback and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Don't forget to say "Hello").
★ Aside note:
We are not associated with any of the bank in any way. Above banks are listed only for ASO purpose, nor it is limited to above listed banks only. We care for you and your satisfaction is of utmost important to us. If you have any difficulties with app, don't hesitate to provide your feedback at email@example.com, we will be happy assisting you.
Risk Appetite Assessment
This tool assists you in determining your risk profile based on the personal preferences and lifestyle.
This tool help yous calculate the Equated Monthly Installment on the planned loan amount
Saving a Million
This tool will help you figure out how many years it will take to reach your goal of 1 Million rupees.
This level currently contains 10 levels.
How to play:
User has to blast the objects of CPU by throwing appropriate object onto the CPU objects.
Basic Rules of the Game:
1. Rock wins over Scissors
2. Scissors wins over Paper
3. Paper wins over Rock
User is given 5 lives.
When user object wins over CPU object user gets 200 points.
When user object looses over CPU object user looses 1 live.
When user object hits the gift, user gets 500 bonus points.
Try it out and Have fun :)
This applications requires INTERNET/WIFI permissions for analytics and for displaying Ads. It requires STORAGE permissions on external SD card for caching purpose.