No other password vault offers more possibilities to store your confidential data, like
* login information (user name, password, clickable logon URL)
* PIN of credit cards, ATM cards or phones
* secret text notes, bookmarks and hyperlinks
* secret contacts (email, phone numbers)
in one single application.
And no other password wallet has more security features, like
* application master PIN or master text password
* data encryption with 256 bit keys based on a combination of SHA-256, AES and Twofish - the most secure hash and encryption algorithms
* encryption keys are not directly derived from the master password, to prevent brute-force password cracking when the phone was lost or stolen
* only one Android permission is necessary for the app: access to SD card for backup / restore (no internet access is needed and there are no ads!)
* backup function for all stored passwords and other confidential data based on ZIP AES 256 encryption (backup can be read on your PC with normal UNZIP software)
* backup can be SENT directly to a safe storage via bluetooth, email or cloud storage
* the backup file is overwritten on the deletion, so that it cannot be restored by recovery tools
* initial data load using the restore function based on CSV import file
* app is locked automatically, when there is was user input for 2 minutes (timeout is configurable)
* "exit" menu on all screens, that stops the app completely
* optional self-destruction function after 7 unsuccessful logon attempts
* user name and password can be copied to the clipboard and are deleted automatically after 30 seconds
* configurable password generator
* the password manager prevents that sensitive data is shown in screenshots for the "recent apps" list
* Russian (by Andrey Kharitonov)
Sadguru Darga Swamy of Kadapa District laid the foundation
of Sri Sai Darbar. Within a span of one year the Mandir
construction was completed.
On 1st June 2005, with the blessings of Sri Sainath
5.6 ‘ statue of Sri Saibaba, was brought from Jaipur, Rajasthan
and was consecrated by Sadguru Darga Swamy.
Sri Saibaba’s statue was first taken to shirdi saibaba’s sansthan
for worship there and then brought to Nellore.
Sri Saibaba’s statue has indescribable beauty, the smiles of
brilliance and communicates with devotees in a natural manner.
The mandir was constructed on 18 pillars(1+8=9)
symbolic to the 9 sutras of devotion.
Devotees themselves have worked as labour to lift the sand,
gravel and stones in the construction of the mandir.
Executive committee of the mandir along with the engineer,
head mason and sculptor went to shirdi and brought the
measurements of the peetham, platform, Samadhi and the tower
which are exactly used in the construction of the mandir.
6 crores saikotinaamams written by the devotees in a span
of 5 years were placed in the Samadhi.
Glasses in the mandir were designed in 6 months by the
expert workers of Delhi. Saibaba the omnipresent and the
Lord of infinitely many universes’s darshan is experienced
in the glasses of mandir on all sides. Saibaba’s divine leelas
are picturised in glasses itself on all the 4 sides of the walls.
Devotees went on a pilgrimage to Shirdi from Sai Darbar,
Nellore chanting the divine name
‘OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI’
and brought the sacred fire from the ‘Dhuni’ and started
the Dhuni, chanting the vedic mantras.
That sacred fire (Dhuni) is perpetual even today.
In the first floor of the mandir a meditation hall and a library
of spiritual books are located. Vigna ganapathi, Anjaneya swamy,
Dattatreyaswamy, Neem tree and Peepal tree are present in the
mandir campus. Since 24th February 2000 Bhajans are being
organised in the devotees’ houses on every Sunday, free of cost.
Poor feeding is continued in the everyday afternoon at the
mandir since 9th August 2005.
Sriramanavami, Gurupurnima, Vijayadasami, Duttajayanti,
New Year celebrations are being performed on the lines of
Shirdi Sanshtan traditions. Every year in the month of Karthika
a pilgrimage to Shirdi along with sai devotees is being organised.
Human eyes have a limitation for the vision/darshan of
Sai Darbar. Devotees from other states are also visiting the
Sai Darbar. Sadguru Dargaswamy, Ramanamaharshi,
Swamy Viswachaitanya, Gopalbaba, Kurtalam peethadhipathi,
Chandrabhanusatpathi, Sri Swarupanandedra saraswathiswamy,
Sri Nichayandrasaraswathiswamy and other spiritual gurus
sanctified the mandir with their visit and darshan of Sai Darbar.
its work Very Simple...
Assume you are sitting in front of Sri SaiBaba & Baba is smiling at you
* Think of your Problem to be solved & Seek Baba's Help.
* Ask him to suggest you any one Number between 1 to 720 as Answer
* a Number will come up in your Mind
* Type that Number in the Answer box above and Press "Ask Baba" button
* That Number = Shirdi Sai Baba's Answer...
* The Number should be between 1 to 720 only...
* This is Not for Fun or Comedy..
* The Answer comes up in the next page... where Shirdi Baba gives Crisp & Clear answer.
Shirdi Sai Baba our beloved Guru.. God.. & everything. Always shall be there when we need him, only in different forms & avatars.
* Millions Have benefited from this
The objective is simple : clear the board.
To remove pieces, click on at least two connected ones of the same color.
* User can select desired rows and columns.
* Enable/Disable Double tapping.
* Undo move.
* Two different game modes.
* Score board in two categories.
* Score can be shared via Facebook.
* Score can also be shared via blue-tooth sms and e-mail
This is game with "Less Size" and "More Fun" :)
Main objective of game :
Blow the bubble in to paper hole, without touching Fireball.
If the bubble touches the fireball then the game finishes.
In further levels the ball should not touch the sides of the wall.
Scores will be updated and can make high scores.
play game and make fun of youself :)
It has facebook and normal share feature.
Note: It wont support for landscape mode.
And their Quotes are Great and Awesome collection of Inspirational Quotes to stay motivated.
* You can listen the Quotes if Text To Speech is supported.
* Share Quotes via facebook.
* Quotes can also be shared via blue-tooth sms and e-mail.
* We can add Quotes as favorites.
* Enable or Disable Notifications.
Hope you all like these Inspirational Quotes,
We will further add more quotes.
Give Feedback !