From now on the only password you need to remember is the master password for this app and you are able to access all your other passwords. This is by far safer than having your passwords on a piece of paper in your wallet ;)
* The app locks automatically when the screen turns off and when you exit the app.
* Passwords are saved in an encrypted format.
* Export / Import function
* Password generator
* Enter an unlimited number of passwords.
* No ads!
* No permissions!
However, you shouldn’t lose your master password for this app because there is no recovery function (yet).
If you want to know all about the latest updates and make some suggestions, just like my facebook page
More from developer
its work Very Simple...
Assume you are sitting in front of Sri SaiBaba & Baba is smiling at you
* Think of your Problem to be solved & Seek Baba's Help.
* Ask him to suggest you any one Number between 1 to 720 as Answer
* a Number will come up in your Mind
* Type that Number in the Answer box above and Press "Ask Baba" button
* That Number = Shirdi Sai Baba's Answer...
* The Number should be between 1 to 720 only...
* This is Not for Fun or Comedy..
* The Answer comes up in the next page... where Shirdi Baba gives Crisp & Clear answer.
Shirdi Sai Baba our beloved Guru.. God.. & everything. Always shall be there when we need him, only in different forms & avatars.
* Millions Have benefited from this
Main objective of game :
Blow the bubble in to paper hole, without touching Fireball.
If the bubble touches the fireball then the game finishes.
In further levels the ball should not touch the sides of the wall.
Scores will be updated and can make high scores.
play game and make fun of youself :)
It has facebook and normal share feature.
Note: It wont support for landscape mode.
And their Quotes are Great and Awesome collection of Inspirational Quotes to stay motivated.
* You can listen the Quotes if Text To Speech is supported.
* Share Quotes via facebook.
* Quotes can also be shared via blue-tooth sms and e-mail.
* We can add Quotes as favorites.
* Enable or Disable Notifications.
Hope you all like these Inspirational Quotes,
We will further add more quotes.
Give Feedback !
Sadguru Darga Swamy of Kadapa District laid the foundation
of Sri Sai Darbar. Within a span of one year the Mandir
construction was completed.
On 1st June 2005, with the blessings of Sri Sainath
5.6 ‘ statue of Sri Saibaba, was brought from Jaipur, Rajasthan
and was consecrated by Sadguru Darga Swamy.
Sri Saibaba’s statue was first taken to shirdi saibaba’s sansthan
for worship there and then brought to Nellore.
Sri Saibaba’s statue has indescribable beauty, the smiles of
brilliance and communicates with devotees in a natural manner.
The mandir was constructed on 18 pillars(1+8=9)
symbolic to the 9 sutras of devotion.
Devotees themselves have worked as labour to lift the sand,
gravel and stones in the construction of the mandir.
Executive committee of the mandir along with the engineer,
head mason and sculptor went to shirdi and brought the
measurements of the peetham, platform, Samadhi and the tower
which are exactly used in the construction of the mandir.
6 crores saikotinaamams written by the devotees in a span
of 5 years were placed in the Samadhi.
Glasses in the mandir were designed in 6 months by the
expert workers of Delhi. Saibaba the omnipresent and the
Lord of infinitely many universes’s darshan is experienced
in the glasses of mandir on all sides. Saibaba’s divine leelas
are picturised in glasses itself on all the 4 sides of the walls.
Devotees went on a pilgrimage to Shirdi from Sai Darbar,
Nellore chanting the divine name
‘OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI’
and brought the sacred fire from the ‘Dhuni’ and started
the Dhuni, chanting the vedic mantras.
That sacred fire (Dhuni) is perpetual even today.
In the first floor of the mandir a meditation hall and a library
of spiritual books are located. Vigna ganapathi, Anjaneya swamy,
Dattatreyaswamy, Neem tree and Peepal tree are present in the
mandir campus. Since 24th February 2000 Bhajans are being
organised in the devotees’ houses on every Sunday, free of cost.
Poor feeding is continued in the everyday afternoon at the
mandir since 9th August 2005.
Sriramanavami, Gurupurnima, Vijayadasami, Duttajayanti,
New Year celebrations are being performed on the lines of
Shirdi Sanshtan traditions. Every year in the month of Karthika
a pilgrimage to Shirdi along with sai devotees is being organised.
Human eyes have a limitation for the vision/darshan of
Sai Darbar. Devotees from other states are also visiting the
Sai Darbar. Sadguru Dargaswamy, Ramanamaharshi,
Swamy Viswachaitanya, Gopalbaba, Kurtalam peethadhipathi,
Chandrabhanusatpathi, Sri Swarupanandedra saraswathiswamy,
Sri Nichayandrasaraswathiswamy and other spiritual gurus
sanctified the mandir with their visit and darshan of Sai Darbar.
The objective is simple : clear the board.
To remove pieces, click on at least two connected ones of the same color.
* User can select desired rows and columns.
* Enable/Disable Double tapping.
* Undo move.
* Two different game modes.
* Score board in two categories.
* Score can be shared via Facebook.
* Score can also be shared via blue-tooth sms and e-mail
This is game with "Less Size" and "More Fun" :)