Facebook only Two stars instead of one because they acknowledge the limitation and *might* at some point add other options.
Wrong location I'm nowhere near new york. Yet every suggestion is for ny....
Only works with Facebook. It's not like integrating Google+ (on Android, more so!) or Twitter registration and SSO option would be hard to implement, but I guess the developers are just not interested in doing it, regardless of the existing open API's...
Crashes on startup Can't even start the app :-( It's also Facebook only
Kind of neat, but needs more adoption I joined and only found 1 person who signed up where I live. I imagine this is mostly designed for travelers to bigger cities like New York, San Diego, etc., so I digress. But for people traveling to where I live, I think this would need much higher adoption in order to be useful. I'll keep this app bookmarked and backed up with titanium backup for when I do travel to bigger cities, but for now, I'll be sticking to Meetup.
Works well I signed up, and right away started to meet some new people. Really excited to use it when I travel
- See 'Recommended Users' - active users of the app near you are highlighted
- Easily Scroll through Recommended Users, and all users nearby with a status
- Immediately see who is a Local, Traveler or 'Super Local'
- Improved Design, making it easier to connect with people
- Ability to Report Users
- Speed and Stability Improvements
- Small bug fixes