A ferramenta ajuda os profissionais que têm interesse em trabalhar em um dos escritórios da PwC no Brasil a monitorar as vagas disponíveis em todos os níveis de carreira. Vale tanto para quem está começando como para quem já é experiente.
Se você quer trabalhar conosco, baixe o aplicativo e escolha a carreira que mais combina com você!
Record your travel details or have the Calendar Assistant build your itinerary for you. Your data will be securely synchronized with the myTaxes portal so your calendar information is always up to date and available.
Download the myCalendar mobile app today and get started using your existing PwC myTaxes login information.
This mobile app allows you to:
• View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
• Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
• Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
• Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
• Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
• Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
• Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending.
• Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
• Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc).
• Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app.
• Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings.
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
The PwC Events and Community Switzerland app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics.
Timeline highlighting firmwide and corporate responsibility events during the fiscal year 2014
Embedded videos showing the impact of our corporate responsibility efforts on the community and our 41,000 people
Progress against our corporate responsibility commitments, covering employee engagement, Earn Your Future, giving, pro bono, PwC Charitable Foundation, and carbon reduction.
The app contains an update on our progress during FY14. Our latest comprehensive report is available at www.pwc.com/us/crreport
Experience the PwC Luxembourg App. on your Android device, featuring in-depth detail on essential business issues in your industry.
Browse over our hot topics
Stay up to date with today’s most pressing challenges
Find out our solutions to deal with your current issues
Access rich and varied career opportunities
Discover our job vacancies for graduates and experienced professionals
Follow us on Facebook – Plug into PwC Luxembourg
Put theory into practice with PwC’s Academy
Register to open courses online
Explore our industry-focused services in Audit, Advisory and Tax
Get support wherever you need it, in Luxembourg, Europe and worldwide, whatever the size of your organisation
Staying close to you wherever you are.
"PwC Recruitment" is important app to those who have an interest in working at PwC Mauritius, facilitating the monitoring of available positions in all career levels, from young talents to seasoned professionals.
This app only covers job postings at PwC Mauritius.
The new and free PwC Venezuela app allows you to filter content based on issue, industry sector or specialism to enjoy the most complete articles on topics that are of interest to you.
It also provides access to our office locations and main contact details.
Everyone knows that corporate culture matters. After the job title, duties and salary, it’s typically the thing that a job applicant cares about most: “What’s it like to work there?” A corporate culture, in effect, is the sum of all the mixed-up, confounding, admirable yet off-putting, noble yet self-serving, bitter and sweet things that people do, say, think, and feel in every company every day.
These articles are a compilation of essential corporate culture articles from the pages of strategy+business, the management magazine with the best track record for publishing incisive, pragmatic, and demanding articles on culture and change.
strategy+business is published by PwC Strategy& Inc.