PwC UK app allows you to filter content based on issue, industry sector or specialism and to share articles with your colleagues and friends via a broad range of social media tools.
It also provides interactive access to our office locations and main contact details.
This app runs on Android Gingerbread only.
A ferramenta ajuda os profissionais que têm interesse em trabalhar em um dos escritórios da PwC no Brasil a monitorar as vagas disponíveis em todos os níveis de carreira. Vale tanto para quem está começando como para quem já é experiente.
Se você quer trabalhar conosco, baixe o aplicativo e escolha a carreira que mais combina com você!
Record your travel details or have the Calendar Assistant build your itinerary for you. Your data will be securely synchronized with the myTaxes portal so your calendar information is always up to date and available.
Download the myCalendar mobile app today and get started using your existing PwC myTaxes login information.
The Branding issue looks at what makes a brand great so leaders can create their own winners. The secrets of 162-year-old Levi Strauss & Co.’s staying power are revealed, as well as great designs that have helped build truly robust brands. April’s Innovator startup, TheAudience, is connecting brands and customers across social media platforms via influencers—the YouTube and Instagram celebrities beloved by Millennial consumers. The Hollywood-based media publishing company shares how its corporate brand clients are cashing in on a unique emotional connection. Plus, Entrepreneur reveals how storytelling—one of the biggest buzzwords in business—makes an impact on brands by creating an emotional bond with customers.
Business success tips in the palm of your hand! At Entrepreneur we celebrate the spirit of creativity, curiosity and innovation. Our pages are filled with practical tips that extend to brave new ways of thinking. From Richard Branson to Peter Diamondis, we profile the people and ideas breaking down barriers and creating new opportunities.
Our goal is to empower readers and challenge traditional thinking. We invite you to join us at Entrepreneur where business, economics and pop culture intersect. This is not your father’s business magazine.
Subscriptions: 1 year subscription for $9.99, monthly for $1.99 or a single issue for $4.99.
New! Introducing Stream, the new way to share, save and discover content!
Tap with two fingers to cut out anything you see on the screen and easily share it to:
Or save content to your own Stream to come back to later.
Then browse Stream to discover new content that others are streaming in the app.
Sharing will never be the same!
Send us your comments and feedback. We’re listening.
Please be aware that EY Insights may use visitor identification technologies in order to compile aggregated statistics about visitors in order to gauge the effectiveness of the application.
strategy+business is published by PwC Strategy& Inc.
strategy+business MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
To subscribe to our Android edition for $14.95 annually, visit us at: www.strategy-business.com/google. Your subscription includes access to s+b apps for smartphones and tablets, and the s+b digital edition.
This mobile app allows you to:
• View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
• Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
• Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
• Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
• Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
• Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
• Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending.
• Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
• Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc).
• Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app.
• Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings.
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
The PwC Events and Community Switzerland app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics.
IMPORTANT - To use this app you must be a registered participant at an ESOT education event, SpotMe-powered, and in possession of a valid activation code.
The app is built on over twelve years of meeting architecture and mobile event experience. Some of the features included are as follows:
• Networking: list of participants and speakers, instant messaging, business card exchanges, appointment maker, sponsor engagement and social media integration,
• Content and Logistics: personalised agenda, floor plans, documents and abstracts, virtual library, notes, personal online briefcases, questionnaires, session feedback, group messaging, attendance tracking, live dashboards, room booking, table arrangements, multi-language support, time-activated content and anytime live changes of everything
• Interactivity: voting and Q&A, session comments, ARS audience response systems, interaction with exhibition, stand and poster awards, auctions
Get in touch with us at www.spotme.com/contact, tell us about your event and experience how we can help you leverage the moment to change the future.
Everyone knows that corporate culture matters. After the job title, duties and salary, it’s typically the thing that a job applicant cares about most: “What’s it like to work there?” A corporate culture, in effect, is the sum of all the mixed-up, confounding, admirable yet off-putting, noble yet self-serving, bitter and sweet things that people do, say, think, and feel in every company every day.
These articles are a compilation of essential corporate culture articles from the pages of strategy+business, the management magazine with the best track record for publishing incisive, pragmatic, and demanding articles on culture and change.
strategy+business is published by PwC Strategy& Inc.
You will find in-depth information on essential business issues.
Get detailed advice on current hot topics and our Industry Leader's views.
Find out about our solutions to help you dealing with your challenges.
Explore our industry-focused services.
Put theory into practice with our PwC's Academy courses.
You can count on us wherever you are, in Luxembourg, Europe and Worldwide!