PwC UK app allows you to filter content based on issue, industry sector or specialism and to share articles with your colleagues and friends via a broad range of social media tools.
It also provides interactive access to our office locations and main contact details.
This app runs on Android Gingerbread only.
A ferramenta ajuda os profissionais que têm interesse em trabalhar em um dos escritórios da PwC no Brasil a monitorar as vagas disponíveis em todos os níveis de carreira. Vale tanto para quem está começando como para quem já é experiente.
Se você quer trabalhar conosco, baixe o aplicativo e escolha a carreira que mais combina com você!
Record your travel details or have the Calendar Assistant build your itinerary for you. Your data will be securely synchronized with the myTaxes portal so your calendar information is always up to date and available.
Download the myCalendar mobile app today and get started using your existing PwC myTaxes login information.
Everyone knows that corporate culture matters. After the job title, duties and salary, it’s typically the thing that a job applicant cares about most: “What’s it like to work there?” A corporate culture, in effect, is the sum of all the mixed-up, confounding, admirable yet off-putting, noble yet self-serving, bitter and sweet things that people do, say, think, and feel in every company every day.
These articles are a compilation of essential corporate culture articles from the pages of strategy+business, the management magazine with the best track record for publishing incisive, pragmatic, and demanding articles on culture and change.
strategy+business is published by PwC Strategy& Inc.
Designed for professional job seekers, you can check your market rate in over 20 countries. So if you’re an accountant, finance professional, HR, legal, IT, engineering, supply chain, secretarial or marketing specialist, you’ll find annual salaries and contract pay rates.
Based on Robert Walters Global Salary Survey – produced for over a decade – the rates you’ll find here are a credible source of salary data.
* Check & compare pay globally: Asia, Americas, Europe, UK, Africa
* Compare salaries for several jobs at one time
* Visual display of data – no dull tables
* View salary trends over time
* Save favourite salaries & searches
* Covers a large range of professions
* Permanent & contract rates covered
This mobile app allows you to:
• View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
• Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
• Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
• Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
• Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
• Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
• Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending.
• Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
• Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc).
• Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app.
• Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings.
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
The PwC Events and Community Switzerland app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics.
This app allows you to:
- View recent and most popular content
- Save articles to your personal reading list for offline reading
- Browse and search by theme, industry, functional topic, and region
- Receive notifications when new content is published
- Register to personalize your app experience, including receiving content tailored to your interests as well as exclusive content
- Connect directly with McKinsey and share content via e-mail and social networks
Registration: All content is free.
About McKinsey & Company: Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company is a global management-consulting firm. We are the trusted adviser to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
Dynamics AX Jobs
Dynamics CRM Jobs
Dynamics NAV Jobs
Microsoft BI Jobs
Keywords: Jobs, Careers, Recruitment, Dynamics, Microsoft, Consultant, Technical, IT, Developer, Programmer, Systems, Manager, Business, Training, Sales, Development, Account
See if we can find you a job in: United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States, Canada, Australian, Bahrain, Brazil, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Ukraine, Worldwide
If you ever get a problem with updating then please goto App Settings and Clear Data. There is no need to re-install and it will instantly get the latest.
You will find in-depth information on essential business issues.
Get detailed advice on current hot topics and our Industry Leader's views.
Find out about our solutions to help you dealing with your challenges.
Explore our industry-focused services.
Put theory into practice with our PwC's Academy courses.
You can count on us wherever you are, in Luxembourg, Europe and Worldwide!