PwC UK app allows you to filter content based on issue, industry sector or specialism and to share articles with your colleagues and friends via a broad range of social media tools.
It also provides interactive access to our office locations and main contact details.
This app runs on Android Gingerbread only.
A ferramenta ajuda os profissionais que têm interesse em trabalhar em um dos escritórios da PwC no Brasil a monitorar as vagas disponíveis em todos os níveis de carreira. Vale tanto para quem está começando como para quem já é experiente.
Se você quer trabalhar conosco, baixe o aplicativo e escolha a carreira que mais combina com você!
Record your travel details or have the Calendar Assistant build your itinerary for you. Your data will be securely synchronized with the myTaxes portal so your calendar information is always up to date and available.
Download the myCalendar mobile app today and get started using your existing PwC myTaxes login information.
strategy+business is published by PwC Strategy& Inc.
strategy+business MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
To subscribe to our Android edition for $14.95 annually, visit us at: www.strategy-business.com/google. Your subscription includes access to s+b apps for smartphones and tablets, and the s+b digital edition.
Designed for professional job seekers, you can check your market rate in over 20 countries. So if you’re an accountant, finance professional, HR, legal, IT, engineering, supply chain, secretarial or marketing specialist, you’ll find annual salaries and contract pay rates.
Based on Robert Walters Global Salary Survey – produced for over a decade – the rates you’ll find here are a credible source of salary data.
* Check & compare pay globally: Asia, Americas, Europe, UK, Africa
* Compare salaries for several jobs at one time
* Visual display of data – no dull tables
* View salary trends over time
* Save favourite salaries & searches
* Covers a large range of professions
* Permanent & contract rates covered
This mobile app allows you to:
• View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
• Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
• Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
• Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
• Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
• Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
• Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending.
• Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
• Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc).
• Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app.
• Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings.
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
The PwC Events and Community Switzerland app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics.
Whether you are entering the international business arena for the first time, or building upon an existing global enterprise, Kreston International members are there to offer you an extensive range of professional services and the highest quality expertise available in their respective countries.
The first-hand knowledge of local regulations and customs provided by your Kreston member firm can give your organisation an invaluable competitive advantage in the world market place.
Our members, though independent firms, are accustomed to working closely together on client assignments to deliver cohesive and integrated international solutions. Kreston International is recognised among the world's leading accounting networks.
· MOST FEATURES DO NOT REQUIRE WEB ACCESS
· Content updates dynamically via the web
· Search to quickly find high quality advisors in over 100 countries
· View firms and 1,000+ contact details
· Email or phone Kreston members directly
· Contact the Kreston International office for additional advice on firm selection
· Zoom into office locations using Google Maps
· Easily share and add Kreston contacts to Outlook or your Android phone address book
· Phones running Android 2.3 and above supported
GLOBAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
Kreston International members offer partner led advisory and compliance services covering:
· Statutory audit and attest services
· Tax efficient structuring and compliance – both corporate and personal
· Cross border acquisitions and due diligence for both purchaser and vendor
· Corporate recovery and restructuring
· Global indirect taxes and customs duties
· Forensic accounting, valuations and litigation support
· Transfer pricing
· International fund raising, initial public offerings, venture capital, private equity
· Compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards and US GAAP
· Risk management and internal auditing services
· International business planning, strategy, budgets and forecasts
· Global technology and software selection services
· Multinational corporate and employment law
· Wealth and trust planning, pensions and employee benefit plans
· Outsourcing of accounting, payroll, company secretarial and other functions.
You will find in-depth information on essential business issues.
Get detailed advice on current hot topics and our Industry Leader's views.
Find out about our solutions to help you dealing with your challenges.
Explore our industry-focused services.
Put theory into practice with our PwC's Academy courses.
You can count on us wherever you are, in Luxembourg, Europe and Worldwide!