PykUpz is an environment-friendly carpool and bikepool app that allows you to do bike and carpool using points. We promise to reduce the number of vehicles on the road by motivating users to share journeys by offering a real-time bike and carpooling platform. Users can give lift to earn points, which they can then use to take lift from another user.
You don't have to take and give lift to the same person, PykUpz's points systems make it hassle free for you to pay using points. Points are deduced automatically based on distance travelled from the take lift users account and credited into the account of the user giving lift.
We are trying to make carpooling as simple as taking a Taxi. No more multiple phone conversations to find a bike pool or carpool, just use PykUpz app. We also take away the obligation you feel to give lift back to the user you have taken lift from by giving the give lift user points for every ride, which he or she can use to get lift from other users. PykUpz is trying to create an echo system where people can carpool without having to change their everyday travel plans and schedule.
Our points system not only rewards you for referring users and drivers to our platform, it also rewards you for any points earned by them on our platform up to 1 level from your own level.
PykUpz is also a real-time gaming platform where you earn points for every activity you do on our platform. Your city and country rank is displayed on the leaderboard.
Steps to a hassle-free Bike pool and Carpool
1. Create Friend List - Do you know of people who live in the same apartment complex and travel in the same direction as you? Share your referral code with them and get them to download the app. Remember you get points every time you refer a friend and they make their first trip. Once you know they have downloaded, find them on PykUpz and add them to your friend list.
2. Get Notified - Now every time your friend schedules a take or give lift you will be notified, you can accept the take or give lift request from your App inbox. This means you do not have to go through the pain of coordinating individually.
3. Schedule Rides – Start planning your trips in advance for both taking and giving lifts, schedule 2-3 days in advance to improve your chances of finding a commute partner.
4. Search Rides - Not just that!! You can also search for trips originating from a certain location. Simply put the pin code on the search bar and it will show all jobs originating from the location.
5. Planned Trips - Scheduled and accepted trips are shown in the planned trip screen and the trip automatically starts on both users phones when the trip is due. Once a trip is accepted both take lift and give lift users can call each other to coordinate.
Happy bike and carpooling.
For any queries reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org