PykUpz is a smart mobility solution for Bike Taxi, Auto, Carpool & Bikepool. We are enabling users with a single platform for all their commute needs.
We are trying to make Bike and carpooling as simple as taking a cab. No more multiple phone conversations to find a Bike Taxi, Bikepool or carpool, just use PykUpz app. PykUpz is a single platform to find Bike Taxi, Auto, Bikepool, and Carpool for your daily commute.
We are currently actively marketing our services in Hyderabad and Bengaluru, India.
PykUpz is also a real-time gaming platform where you earn points for every activity you do on our platform. Your city and country rank is displayed on the leaderboard.
Steps to a hassle-free Bikepool and Carpool
1. Create Friend List - Do you know of people who live in the same apartment complex and travel in the same direction as you? Share your referral code with them and get them to download the app. Remember you get points every time you refer a friend and they make their first trip. Once you know they have downloaded, find them on PykUpz and add them to your friend list.
2. Get Notified - Now every time your friend schedules a take or give lift you will be notified, you can accept the take or give lift request from your App inbox. This means you do not have to go through the pain of coordinating individually.
3. Schedule Rides – Start planning your trips in advance for both taking and giving lifts, schedule 2-3 days in advance to improve your chances of finding a commute partner.
4. Search Rides - Not just that!! You can also search for trips originating from a certain location. Simply put the pin code on the search bar and it will show all jobs originating from the location.
5. Planned Trips - Scheduled and accepted trips are shown in the planned trip screen and the trip automatically starts on both users phones when the trip is due. Once a trip is accepted both take lift and give lift users can call each other to coordinate.
Happy Bike Taxi, Auto, bike and carpooling.
For any queries reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org