* Detailed agenda for the event
* Logistic information surrounding the event
* Direct me function - Users can drop a pin on their location to return back to that selected spot via GPS.
Notify colleagues on where you are, set the timer to advise how long you have been away from location, take photos and pin them to the location for future reference.
* Submit Photos - Users have the ability to upload a photo during the event for either the corporate newsletter or inclusion in any future presentations.
* Around Symposium - list of “Point of Interest” locations for your users to visit such as :
• Event Location
• Registration area
• Restaurant locations
• Things to do and see for partners
• Other relevant location info
* Detailed information on the Event Presenters
* Direct access to the EY Social Media
* News tab for mining related news
* Receive push notifications from Event organisers on daily updates.
Ex: You can track where google server is located. Just type its IP.
Requires data connection as it has to fetch the IP details.
The Report presents a picture of why sustainability matters, key activities and performance in 2012.
• An introduction from the Chief Executive
• Two embedded videos on the areas of tobacco harm reduction and marketplace activities
• Interactive content, including performance charts and key facts
• Details of key activities and performance in the areas of harm reduction, marketplace, supply chain and the environment, and people and culture.
• Progress made on last year’s goals and goals and commitments for 2013
• Independent assurance comments from Ernst & Young LLP
• Links to additional online information
WHATS NEW :
- Revamped UI, card layouts in list views
- Custom Panning screens on home screen
TouchDown HD gets your Email, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks from your corporate Exchange server, and gives you a single tabbed view.
Licensing NOTE : This application is a 30 day trial version which can be upgraded to the full version by purchasing the TouchDown License Key application and installing and opening it on the device separately. ALL features are available during the trial period except the ability to change the signature on outgoing emails.
Now your Android tablet comes closer to Outlook when it comes to the user experience.
When it comes to corporate data access on your device, you get what you pay for. For a fair comparison, compare the download counts along with the stars.
NitroDesk, Inc. has been building and improving TouchDown since October 2008. We have improved the product through hundreds of internal versions, to bring you the best and most downloaded Email solution for Android.
Comprehensive : Support for most number of data types (Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks) and Notes and SMS syncing for Exchange 2010 servers.
Customizable : Dozens of options to make the app behave just the way you want. Custom notifications, speech notifications, viewing tweaks, pinch-to-zoom, peak times and many more.
SD card support : Move your data to the SD card if necessary
Widgets : Email, Tasks, Calendar, Universal Widgets make it easy for you to see your status at a glance. Support for third party widgets give you a wide range of choice
Most Secure: TouchDown supports exchange activesync policies such as PIN, Remote Wipe, Data encryption and Storage card encryption of corporate data. Hundreds of organizations trust TouchDown to ensure security, privacy and confidentiality of their data. Discerning organizations mandage the use of TouchDown to ensure high usability along with security.
Corporate Data Separation: TouchDown keeps your corporate data separate from your personal data. Without TouchDown, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With TouchDown, they can only remove corporate data belonging to them, leaving behind your personal information.
S/MIME: TouchDown is the only android solution so far that supports sending and receiving S/MIME signed and encrypted emails. S/MIME signing and encryption ensures that your emails are not tampered with, and can ensure that emails you send can be ensured to be visible only to the intended recipient.
Manageable : TouchDown integrates with most popular Mobile Device Management solutions in the market today, increasing the chances that your phone can play well with your IT organization's security policies.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
More from developer
Please be aware that EY Insights may use visitor identification technologies in order to compile aggregated statistics about visitors in order to gauge the effectiveness of the application.
Mit der EY Tax & Law DE News App erhalten Sie kostenfrei den wöchentlichen Tax & Law eNewsletter und einen digitalen Zugang zu dem quartalsweise erscheinenden Tax & Law Magazine.
Bleiben Sie - wie an Ihrem Arbeitsplatz gewohnt - auch unterwegs aktuell und barrierefrei informiert. Suchen Sie im Archiv, speichern Sie Ihre Favoriten oder empfehlen Sie Inhalte der App via E-Mail.
Wir freuen uns, wenn Sie die EY Tax & Law DE News App verwenden möchten. Um diesen kostenlosen Service von EY einrichten zu können, bitten wir Sie nach Installation der App, im Bereich Einstellung Ihre Firmen-E-Mail-Adresse zu hinterlegen, die Nutzungsbedingungen zur Kenntnis zu nehmen und Ihre Einwilligung zur Nutzung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten gemäß unserer Datenschutzerklärung zu erteilen.
Performance is interested not just in the “what” but also the “how,” from how companies capitalize on the potential of social media to how the public sector can run services more cost-effectively.
Some examples of topics covered in previous editions include:
• How more and more businesses are applying game-like features to their administrative processes and staff motivation strategies
• How online collaborative communities are impacting business innovation and organization
• How building global efficient supply chains is key to responding to the global financial crisis
• How reporting can play a fundamental part in the movement toward improved business intelligence and knowledge management
Performance is the quarterly business journal from Ernst & Young’s Global Business Performance Think Tank (GBPT). Launched in 2008, the journal is now read by leading business executives and academics around the world. The journal is translated into French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Arabic, with content tailored to local markets.
If you would like to contribute an article to Performance, you can contact a member of the GBPT by visiting www.ey.com/performance or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Capital Insights is an interactive magazine, published quarterly by EY, that helps businesses manage their capital agenda - raising, investing, preserving and optimizing capital.
Capital Insights helps companies:
• Gain insight into how leading companies are managing their capital agenda to drive growth
• Keep abreast of the dynamics of today’s volatile capital and transaction environment
• Understand the M&A outlook for different sectors and geographies
• Consider the issues and challenges around their own capital agenda
Download this free app today.
Not limited to technical and financial reporting, the magazine contains a mixture of articles covering risk, regulatory change and executive oversight to reflect the sometimes diverging views of a range of stakeholders. EY Reporting addresses the challenges faced by complex international businesses as they tell their performance story while navigating constantly changing global markets.