This version does not need location but won't be updated after November 2018 when the new Google Policy becomes live.
(Google forces all developers to target Android 8.0 (Oreo), and that means all wifi analyzer apps need location permission to access the wifi networks).
This app will work until Google does not cut off supporting old apps.
DO NOT install on Android 9 (Pie)
The most intuitive WiFi network analyzer application on the Android Market!
Highlighted Pro features:
* No Ads!
* Customized devices
* Scan more networks
* Send logs to Internet provider
* Get new features and bug fixes faster
Are you ready to discover your Wifi?
Optimize wifi with the most intuitive WiFi analyzer tool on the Google Play!
Increase the network performance via analyzing and monitoring your wifi network!
* Find who uses your Wifi! Detect all connected network devices, scan your wireless network
* 2.4 and 5 GHz support
* Check wifi security problems
* Analyze signal strength and latency (ping)
* detect crowded channels, verify DNS working
* Detailed information about your network and your access point including the vendor of the Access Point, frequency, channel width, security level and DHCP info, BSSID (router MAC address).
* Open router settings
* Recommendation for the best channel
* Check wireless networks easily on several charts
* Export result
* Wifi analytics
* Wifi network type: WEP, WPA, WPA2
Dark or Light theme are also available
Available filters: SSID, wifi band, overlapping channels
This wifi tool app monitors and analyzes your network and warns you if there are problems.
For beginners: easy to understand, you don't need to be an IT expert. You can detect the problems without knowing how the RSSI, link speed work or what they mean.
IMPORTANT for Android 6 (Marshmallow): Please enable location service (Settings>Location) or the app won't work properly. This is not required for the app, this is a problem in android 6.0 (without it the app won't see the networks).