• Check account balances 24/7
• View account history
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills
• Locate First American branches/ATMs
• Set email or text alerts
• And more!
1) Download and launch the App
2) Click “Enroll”
3) Agree to the Online Banking Agreement
4) Follow the steps to complete the enrollment
5) Return to the App to begin using Mobile Banking
MOBILE BANKING SECURITY:
Your personal information is protected by advanced encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access.
ABOUT FIRST AMERICAN BANK
First American is an Illinois-chartered, privately held, full-service bank with 50 locations in Illinois and Florida and more than $3.4 billion in assets. We have the strength and stability that come from a consistent, diversified earnings stream, strong internal equity generation, sound asset quality, and a liquid and conservative balance sheet.
First American Bank
700 Busse Road
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.firstamb.net/home/privacy
can manage your money anytime, anywhere from your mobile device! FABApp is
a fast and secure way for First American Bank customers to check balances,
view account activity, pay bills and make transfers between accounts.
FABApp is available 24/7.
Mobile banking transmissions are protected by robust 128-bit SSL (Secure
Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access.
Login to FABApp and you can undertake a full range of banking activities
conveniently and securely, including the following:
VIEW ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
- View account available balances, recent transactions and pending deposits
- Detailed transaction history, including date, location, amount, and
more just like using online banking
- Transfer money between First American Bank accounts
- Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
- If you're already a Bill Pay customer, the payees you have already set
up using the online version of Bill Pay are
automatically available for use in the FABApp mobile Bill Pay.
- Find First American Bank branch locations using your current location or
enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You'll be
provided a list of branches with the address and distance from your
Iowa-owned and operated since 1934, First American Bank proudly meets the
financial needs of clients with ATM's and 18 branches in 15 communities
throughout Iowa and southwest Florida.
For more information about Iowa's largest locally-owned bank and access to
efficient and secure online banking services visit
www.bankfirstamerican.com, email email@example.com, or
call any First American Bank office. First American Bank is an equal
housing lender and member of FDIC.
Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with
First American Bank¹s mobile banking.
*Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.