-Provide valuable feedback to us by rating our App
-Additional enhancements like clear descriptions for joint accounts and ability to transfer the same amount between accounts as via your online banking experience
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.ccuflorida.org/home/ourstory/_disclosures
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.vystarcu.org/home/privacy
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Best Apps of 2013
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money (May 2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle.
The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies.
The Check app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, US Bank, PNC, and more! With any of our thousands of supported providers, you can track your cash balance, mortgage, loans, bills & keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions across the country, like the USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Schools First Federal Credit Union, Digital Federal Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, Patelco Credit Union and many, many more.
All the most popular credit cards are available in the app: Discover Cards, American Express Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, and Chase Credit Cards are just a handful of the cards you can access with the Check app.
Popular bills conveniently tracked and paid directly via the app by more than 8 million Check users include Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, all major credit cards, mortgages, local and regional utilities, and more.
Our users love us!
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.servicecu.org/civilian/content/PrivacyStatement.asp
Features for Personal Customers
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments
- Pay bills to established payees
- Send money to people by simply using their email address or mobile phone number
- Transfer funds among Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks by simply taking a picture of the front and back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank banking offices and ATMs
Features for Business Customers
- View account balances (prior day closing ledger and current day available)
- Initiate internal transfers
- Approve wire transfers
** Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. However, you must have a web-enabled cell or smart phone to use Mobile Banking. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
- Check balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds to accounts, loans and to other members
- Graph your finances
- Mobile Deposit
- Schedule and review one-time bill payments
- Find a nearby ATM, branch or CU Service Center (shared branch)
*Mobile banking requires members to be enrolled in Cal Coast Online banking. Mobile phone carrier charges may apply for internet access. Contact your mobile phone provider for information regarding those charges.
• Check account balances and transfer funds instantly
• Deposit checks
• Pay bills
• View & activate your personalized cash back offers
• Search for ATM/branch
• And more!
The App is available for registered NetBranch Online Banking users. Not a NetBranch user? Enroll online, visit by any Apple branch or call 703-788-4800 to register today!
Login securely with the same username, password and security prompts used for NetBranch Online Banking. Plus, the App is encrypted using the Wireless Transport Layer Security (WTLS) protocol and the data that passes between it and Apple's web servers is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology providing high levels of security.
* Requires mobile Internet access from your device; airtime and carrier fees per your contract/plan may apply.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.redfcu.org/pdfs/AnnualPrivacyNotice_web.pdf
*Must have online banking service and password to access account information via RFCU Mobile.
The Navy Federal app helps you to manage your money, wherever you are. Sign in to your accounts one time to use all of the features- now faster than ever since you can save your information for quick access. View your account balances, review transactions with our improved account views. Deposit checks even though you are miles from the nearest branch. Easily transfer funds, pay your credit card, find ATMs and branches, view and track rates, and calculate a loan payment.
And we removed the pesky registration requirement, so our international members can now use the app.
All this, and we made it beautiful, too!
✓ Brand new look, feel and navigation. Easier to find information on your accounts and transactions.
✓ Passcode. Use a four digit code to see your balances quicker.
✓ No registration required- available to all Navy Federal Online Account Access users internationally.
✓ Make and schedule transfers between your Navy Federal accounts.
✓ Member to member transfers for paying friends when you're on the move.
✓ Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
✓ Deposit checks using your camera.
✓ View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
✓ Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loan and credit cards.
✓ Send money to external bank accounts
✓ Apply for new credit cards
✓ Improved branch and ATM locator.
✓ View and track rates.
✓ Mortgage, interest, currency, and tip calculators.
✓ Safe and Secure, 24 hours a day.
★ To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal Access Number, User ID and password. If you are not set up for Navy Federal Online Account Access, apply online or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
*Please make sure to sign in using your Access Number and not a savings account number.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA.
Message and data rates may apply.
Associated Credit Union, located in metro Atlanta, is a full-service financial institution with competitive loans and mortgages, account services, savings and checking accounts, member benefits and robust online services. Better than a Bank. Anyone can join.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.acuonline.org/home/home/
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.5pointcu.org/contents.php?intIdSection=84
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.kineticcu.com/pdf_documents/Disclosures/Privacy_policy.pdf
• Check your account balances
• View your transaction history
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay your bills
• Find ATM and branch locations near you
CSCU app requires enrollment in home banking with Canyon State Credit Union. Register for FREE at canyonstatecu.org
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.canyonstatecu.org/PDF/CS_Privacy_Opt_Out_Form_201202.pdf
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.truwest.org/documents/privacy_notice.pdf
• Send money on-the-go anytime to more than 200 countries and territories.
• Pay bills to hundreds of companies, more businesses added daily.
• Track a money transfer directly from your mobile device.
• Map to more agent locations, get directions, hours, and a list of services.
• Estimate the price of your transaction before sending money.
• View past or pending transactions while managing your account.
In addition, you’ll be able to update your contacts, manage your profile and payment methods, including credit card, debit card, or bank account.
* The limits and fees for sending money vary based on the transaction history, receiver’s country, location, and delivery method.
• Check your account balances
• View your account transaction history
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts (including to other Neighbors members like your children or spouse)
• Pay bills right from your phone
• View and activate your cash back offers
• Locate an ATM with maps and directions
• Contact Neighbors Credit Union quickly
• And much more!
User names, passwords and security prompts are the same as those used in PCRITA, which must be set-up prior to accessing the app. Not a PCRITA user? Enroll today at NeighborsCU.org, call 314-892-5400 or visit any Neighbors branch.
Your personal information is protected by advanced encryption technology to help prevent unauthorized access.
*Membership eligibility required. Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. Must be enrolled in PCRITA to activate.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.NeighborsCU.org/home/privacy