-Provide valuable feedback to us by rating our App
-Additional enhancements like clear descriptions for joint accounts and ability to transfer the same amount between accounts as via your online banking experience
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.ccuflorida.org/home/ourstory/_disclosures
- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Mobile Deposit
- Apply for a Loan
- Snap It. Pay It
- Pay Bills
- Pay Loans
- Contact Us
-View Transaction History
-BILL PAYMENT now available!
-Deposit your checks using eXpressShot!
-Monitor your budget and savings goals
-Send secure messages to CCU
For more information please visit http://www.myconsumers.org/online-services-tools/services/mobile-banking.html
Keywords: Consumers Credit Union, Consumers CU, CCU, mobile banking, mobile, myconsumers, CCCU, Consumers Credit Union- Illinois, credit union, Consumers Cooperative Credit Union, Illinois Credit Union, consumers credit union, consumers cu
Our Free Mobile Banking app makes it easy for you to check your account balances and history, transfer money, pay bills, deposit checks (phone only at this time - Android Tablet check deposit is coming soon), view and activate your cash back offers, or locate branches or ATMs.
First, make sure you’re enrolled in Columbia’s free, personal online banking. Enroll now at www.columbiacu.org.
IT’S SECURE – We utilize best practices from online banking, such as 128-bit SSL encryption and an application time-out when your phone is not in use.
IT SAVES YOU TIME – WHEREVER YOU ARE – Manage your money from wherever you have cellular service: from the family room to the Columbia Gorge trail; from a local drive-thru to a Maui Luau.
IT’S FREE – There’s no charge for Columbia’s mobile banking. (Note: Carriers may charge standard texting or Internet/data plan fees).
IT’S EASY TO USE – Our app is just as easy as online banking. It's intuitive and quick.
Mobile Banking is a free service* and is available to all SchoolsFirst FCU Members.
We have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile Banking transactions will be secure. All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that mask your sensitive information. A password is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking.
• Check balances
• View debit and credit card pending transactions
• View check images
• Search transaction history (check number, payment amount)
• Detailed account summaries for shares, credit cards and loans
• Quickly and securely deposit a check into your SchoolsFirst FCU account using your smartphone's camera*
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Transfer funds between your accounts or to other Members’ accounts
• Make payments on SchoolsFirst FCU loans and credit cards
• View pending transfers and advanced search
• Save Member accounts you transfer to often
• Schedule recurring bill payments
• Search by payees, pending payments and payment history
• Add a travel notice
• Activate a new card
• Cancel a card
• Add a temporary card block
Your security is always our top priority, and we have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile Banking transactions will be secure.
• All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that masks your sensitive information
• A password is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking
• Multi-Factor Authentication (RSA/security questions) to validate identity
• ATM/Branch search: locate Saturday Branches, CO-OP ATMs, get driving directions and more
*Data and text charges may apply. Check with your mobile provider.
Federally Insured by NCUA