Bad experience Updated and things went fine until today, last night I tried to login and was told that it couldn't connect to server. This morning i put in my login and now I'm being told my account is locked and I need to contact Citadel for a new password. Absolutely hated this update from day one but dealt with it, but now it's a pain and inconvenient
New update sucks! Finally got into my account to see the new update, seems more complicated now. The previous version was so simple and easy to use ... Not sure what they are thinking when they made this one. Wish I could go back to the old version!!!
Slow and Useless What's the point of it now? It's slow and now it's taking forever to show with draws from my account after I pay bills. Because my bill was just processed, I know I don't have that much on there, and it use to show it taken from my account right away. How frustrating!!
Mobile deposit aweful I tried mobile deposit late last year and it was ok but increasingly would not read the endorsement on the back and I needed several attempts to get it to work. Stopped using when it became too difficult. I just tried it after many months and it's the same. Frustrating.
New update is lousy Much like everyone else,I am having issues with the new app/update. I can't even see my accounts. I always have issues using the mobile deposit.
Issues after the update Logging in is now hit or miss. Half the time it times out and brings me back to the login screen with no error message. Mobile check deposit no longer works for me. Spoke to customer service and they were helpful and friendly, but unable to resolve the issue at present time.
• Customize your home page by grouping accounts with simple drag and drop
• eDocuments has a new, streamlined page and defaults to the last 3 months of documents
• Account details have been added to the homepage – Next Payment Dates and Certificate Maturity Dates
• Quick Actions – Transfer & View History with a simple tap on the account you want to work with
• Ability to ‘Hide’ accounts you don’t want to view at every login under Account Preferences
Updated look and feel