With Coastal Community’s Android app, you can:
• Manage accounts
• View recent transactions and account activity
• Pay bills or set up future payments
• View and edit upcoming bills and transfers
• Transfer money between your accounts, to other Credit Union members, or use Interac® eTransfer to transfer funds to other financial institutions.
• Choose to display account balances onscreen without having to log in
• Receive messages about your account activity directly to your phone
• Keep track of foreign exchange rates
• Find your nearest Coastal Community Location by visiting the Branch/ATM locator utilizing your phone’s GPS
In order to make the best use of this app, please ensure that you have already registered and logged in to Online Banking. If you do not have your Online Banking set up, then this app will still allow you to access the Branch/ATM locator, Rates and our Contact Us information.
Visit Coastal Community at www.cccu.ca for more details about Online Banking.
This app is free; however mobile data downloading and Internet charges may apply. Please check with your mobile phone provider for more details.
Coastal Community’s mobile banking app uses the same level of security as our full Online Banking website. Login using the same information as you do through Online Banking, and once you close the app, then your secure session will end.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Pay new bills, edit bills scheduled to be paid, and review previously paid bills from your phone.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
Remote Deposit Capture
- Deposit checks while on the go with Coastal Community Bank Mobile for Android.