Available Features Include:
- Debit Card On/Off
- Debit Card Daily Limit increases - Debit Card International On/Off
- Application Alerts Enhancements
- New Features Tutorials - Security Alerts Feature - Security PIN Feature
- Debit Card On/Off
- Mobile Remote Deposit limit raised to $2500
- New Picture Pay Features/Enhancements
- Picture Pay - Pay a Bill With Your Device's Camera
- View Account Balances and Transactions
- Transfer Funds and Make Loan Payments
- View Front & Back Images of Paid Checks
- Locate nearby ATMs and branches with detailed maps and directions - Set Account Nicknames and Display Preferences
- Deposit Checks Using Mobile Check Deposit*
*Deposit checks anytime, anywhere, 24/7 with First Financial Bank Mobile Check Deposit. Simply snap photos of the front and back of your checks with your mobile device and securely upload the photos for deposit into your First Financial checking account. Eligibility requirements must be met to use Mobile Check Deposit. Deposits subject to verification; not available for immediate withdrawal.
PLEASE NOTE: We are working to add support for business customers; however, at this time, business account types are not supported.
Here at First Financial, our customers are our priority. Period. The End. They always come first. Whether we’re talking about a checking or savings account, a mortgage, small business loans or giving a customer a ride home on a rainy day. And we prove it every day by wowing our customers with our unique approach to banking. You First.
First Financial is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Pay your bills from anywhere and search for recent and scheduled payments.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
1st Financial Mobile Banking is a FREE* service that allows you to access your accounts any time, from anywhere, using your Android phone.
*There is no fee from 1st Financial Federal Credit union to use this mobile app. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
Keywords: 1st Financial Federal Credit Union, mobile banking, 1st Financial, Missouri, checking, credit union.
- Check Balances 24/7
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Loans
- Secure Messaging with us for support
- Locate ATM and branches near you (GPS enabled device required)
- Mobile Deposit
- And much more!
Install the application on your Android to:
- Access your account, balances and transactions
- View checks images
- Access account statement*
- Perform account transfers
- Search for Branches and ATMs
- Perform stop payments
* Requires downloading a PDF Reader application
Check your accounts, pay bills, transfer money and quickly get in touch with a FirstBank representative.
Download our free app and bank securely from your mobile device 24/7. Now, every waiting room, living room and taxicab can be your private FirstBank. Just enroll in Online Banking and you’re ready to start.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT:
•Quickly view balances and eBills due without logging in.
•Check balances on your accounts and loans.
•Add, delete, and update billers.
TAKE CARE OF TRANSACTIONS:
•Transfer money between FirstBank accounts.
•Schedule a payment on an existing FirstBank loan.
FIND A REAL-LIFE FIRSTBANK:
•Locate one of our over 115 branches.
•Call, text or e-mail us.
*FirstBank is a regional bank found in Colorado, California and Arizona. If you don’t see an orange cube on your bank statements, you’re probably a member of a different First Bank, and this app will not work for you.
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.
• View your account balances and transaction activity on the go!
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, amount, and transaction details!
• Search and Sort — Find the exact transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes!
• Make transfers with ease between your First Bank accounts.
BILL PAY CONVENIENCE
• Schedule payments and pay bills instantly from your mobile device
• Find the nearest First Bank ATM or branch by entering the zip code or address of the area you want to search. A list of the nearest ATMs and/or branches showing the address and driving distance will be provided based on the location information you enter.
The First Bank App is FREE to download, although your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Any fees associated with transactions will be identified during usage.
© 2013 First Banks, Inc. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
First Bank's app allows you to check account balances, view transactions, transfer money between accounts, pay bills and receive alert messages 24/7 using your mobile phone.
This service is free for First Bank online banking customers. Standard messaging, airtime and data charges may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for details.
You’ll be able to use a number of Standard Bank services through this app even if you do not have an account with us. For more about our products and services, visit www.standardbank.co.za or call us on 0860 123 000 or +27 11 299 4701
Secure banking on the go
This app offers added security, as you will be able to access your accounts from only your own devices.
You may link up to 10 devices so that you can access your Standard Bank accounts from any of your smart devices. Once you’ve logged in to your Standard Bank profile, use this app to do a variety of banking functions anytime and anywhere, including:
• View your available and actual account balances in easily navigated categories.
• Get graphs that compare the state of your accounts.
• See net balances on all your accounts.
• Search for specific transactions and view your provisional, 30-day, 60-day and 90-day statements.
• Transfer funds between any of your linked accounts.
• Pay beneficiaries that have been preloaded onto your banking profile. These are added on Internet banking or by visiting your nearest branch.
• Buy airtime from Vodacom, MTN, Cell C, Virgin and 8ta. Telkom Worldcall cards can also be topped up. Browse your device’s address book to easily buy prepaid.
• Send money to any other Standard Bank South Africa customer using just their cellphone number (if they are registered for Standard Bank’s Mobile banking service) or their Standard Bank account number).
This app also allows you to do the following without you having to log on to your profile:
• Locate your nearest Standard Bank ATM, branch or AccessPoint and see a map of how to get there.
• View financial indicators for commodities, foreign exchange rates and shares.
• Quickly and easily calculate vehicle repayments, home loan repayments and home loan affordability.
• Get important numbers (such as reporting lost or stolen cards) at the touch of button.
Important to note
• Transaction features are available to only holders of Standard Bank accounts held in South Africa.
• There is no subscription for use of this app.
• There are transaction fees on certain transactions.
• Data rates are determined by your network service provider.
• Internet access is required to download the application, perform transactions and access the locations and financial indicators services.
This smart application provides you with one of a kind customized and accessible banking. It is easy, convenient and secure to use. Your privacy is guaranteed and is specifically designed to meet your need for convenience.
Smart banking offers a wide range of banking and information services allowing you to perform the following functions:
• Inquiries on your accounts
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills
• Locate a branch /ATM
• And many more.
The home and vehicle loan calculators allow you to make projection on loan repayment tenure, principal and interest trends etc.
Bank at your convenience anytime, anywhere through your smart phone device, using your existing online banking username and password.
First Bank (MS) On the Go is a FREE* service that supports all account types including checking, certificates-of-deposit, money markets, loans, and lines-of-credit.
With First Bank (MS) On the Go, our nearest branch is in the palm of your hand.
*There is no fee from First Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
After First Bank (MS) On the Go has been installed, First Bank may need to be contacted to complete the setup of your mobile application.
To access mobile banking you must be a 1st Bank Online Banking customer.
To sign up for Online Banking and receive access to mobile banking using your mobile device, customers can enroll by visiting the banks website and using the APPLY NOW drop down.
Sign up for mobile banking by simply downloading the 1st Bank mobile app from the Google Play store.
Our mobile banking is a solution that enables bank customers to use their Android to initiate routine transactions and conduct research anytime, from anywhere. Customers can view account balances and transaction history, view account alerts, initiate account transfers and pay bills for FREE*.
Customers can also check deposits using their mobile device and our Remote Deposit Anywhere service. This service can be requested by contacting the bank.
1st Bank Mobile Banking supports all account types including checking, savings, money market, certificates of deposit, loans and line of credit.
1st Bank Mobile Banking allows you to access your account anytime, from anywhere, using your Android.
*Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
1st Bank- Member FDIC
Bank Standard Trader allows you to trade:
- 160+ Forex crosses (incl. Spot Gold & Silver and Forwards)
- FX Options
- Over 7,000 CFDs (incl. Stocks, Index-trackers, Forex and Commodities )
- Stocks from over 23 major exchanges.
- Futures contracts from 15 exchanges
NOTE: You will need an account in order to trade from this app. Sign up at http://trader.bankstandard.com/
Download the application and experience the power to:
- Access trading accounts directly
- Place entry and market orders
- Manage open orders and positions across all instruments groups
- Simulate trades with demo account
- View account balance, equity and margin details
- View multiple types of Charts to visualize progress (Line, Candlestick, OHLC, HLC)
More from developer
Stay in touch with all of the games throughout the Tri-State with Crosstown Showdown To-Go! We know you love high school football and we’re excited to help you enjoy it even more. Crosstown Showdown To-Go is powered by First Financial Bank.
Available features include:
• Instant score updates
• Game details and stadium directions
• Chance to win free giveaways
• Exclusive offers from sponsors
First Financial Bank is a proud sponsor of the 16th Skyline Chili Crosstown Showdown. First Financial Bank-Another step on your path to success. Member FDIC.