Available Features Include:
- Debit Card On/Off
- Debit Card Daily Limit increases - Debit Card International On/Off
- Application Alerts Enhancements
- New Features Tutorials - Security Alerts Feature - Security PIN Feature
- Debit Card On/Off
- Mobile Remote Deposit limit raised to $2500
- New Picture Pay Features/Enhancements
- Picture Pay - Pay a Bill With Your Device's Camera
- View Account Balances and Transactions
- Transfer Funds and Make Loan Payments
- View Front & Back Images of Paid Checks
- Locate nearby ATMs and branches with detailed maps and directions - Set Account Nicknames and Display Preferences
- Deposit Checks Using Mobile Check Deposit*
*Deposit checks anytime, anywhere, 24/7 with First Financial Bank Mobile Check Deposit. Simply snap photos of the front and back of your checks with your mobile device and securely upload the photos for deposit into your First Financial checking account. Eligibility requirements must be met to use Mobile Check Deposit. Deposits subject to verification; not available for immediate withdrawal.
PLEASE NOTE: We are working to add support for business customers; however, at this time, business account types are not supported.
Here at First Financial, our customers are our priority. Period. The End. They always come first. Whether we’re talking about a checking or savings account, a mortgage, small business loans or giving a customer a ride home on a rainy day. And we prove it every day by wowing our customers with our unique approach to banking. You First.
First Financial is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Pay your bills from anywhere and search for recent and scheduled payments.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Check Balances 24/7
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Loans
- Secure Messaging with us for support
- Locate ATM and branches near you (GPS enabled device required)
- Mobile Deposit
- And much more!
1st Financial Mobile Banking is a FREE* service that allows you to access your accounts any time, from anywhere, using your Android phone.
*There is no fee from 1st Financial Federal Credit union to use this mobile app. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
Keywords: 1st Financial Federal Credit Union, mobile banking, 1st Financial, Missouri, checking, credit union.
Mobile banking transmissions are protected by robust 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access.
Login to FNBApp and you can undertake a full range of banking activities conveniently and securely, including the following:
VIEW ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
- View account available balances, recent transactions and pending deposits
- Detailed transaction history, including date, location, amount, and more—just like using online banking
- Transfer money between FNBA accounts
- Schedule payments and pay bills—right from your mobile device
- If you’re already a Bill Pay customer, the payees you have already set up using the online version of Bill Pay are automatically available for use in the FNBApp mobile Bill Pay.
- Find First National branch locations using your current location or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of branches with the address and distance from your current location.
Alaskan-owned and operated since 1922, First National proudly meets the financial needs of Alaskans with ATMs and 30 branches in 18 communities throughout the state.
For more information about Alaska's largest locally-owned bank and mobile banking using the FNBApp, visit www.FNBAlaska.com, email Customer.Service@FNBAlaska.com, or call 777-4FNB (4362) from Anchorage/Eagle River, or 1-800-856-4FNB (4362) from other communities/Canada. First National Bank Alaska is an equal housing lender and member of FDIC.
Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with First National Bank Alaska’s mobile banking. At this time, FNBApp is designed for consumer customer use only.
*Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
Users love this app! Read what a couple of them have said:
"Amazing app! Wonderful for calculating investments and other financial decisions. Great response on suggestions. True In A Day Development."
"Hands down best financial calculator. No learning curve, works and looks just like the HP but better. Nexus One."
At times, users will post reviews saying the calculations are wrong, but please understand the calculations ARE CORRECT. The issue comes down to proper use of the calculator and almost always has to do with the Payments per Year setting. If you believe you are having any issues with your calculations, email us and we'll generally reply within the hour and can help resolve the issue. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
The 10bii Financial Calculator is a versatile and powerful financial calculator which features more than 105 different functions for financial analysis, business, statistics, and general mathematics. Modeled after the extremely popular 10bII Financial Calculator by Hewlett Packard, the 10bii Financial Calculator combines precise mathematics, intuitive display, and ease-of-use in one compact package. It allows you to easily calculate loan payments, interest rates, amortization, time value of money, investment value, and more using a combination of powerful and intuitive equation-writing functionality and helpful worksheets.
By expanding on HP's traditional presentation, the 10bii Financial Calculator allows quick and intuitive building and visualization of TVM (Time Value of Money) calculations and Uneven Cash Flow scenarios and lets you type in whole equations for easy review and one-touch evaluation.
With the 10bii Financial Calculator, you can:
Calculate Time Value of Money (Length of Term, Present Value, Nominal Interest, Loan Payments, Future Value) and see the cash flow diagram produced for you via the Graph TVM key. Values for N, PV, I, PMT, and FV are displayed right above their keys for easy reference.
Easily enter Uneven Cash Flows, including rapid calculation of Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return. A dedicated interface makes adding, editing, deleting, and reordering uneven cash flows a breeze.
Switch between Nominal and Effective interest rates with the simple touch of a button.
Enter and analyze statistical data points. Includes standard calculations such as standard deviation, mean, and linear regression forecasting.
Never has using a financial calculator been so easy or intuitive. The 10bii Financial Calculator is truly powerful enough for the professional but accessible enough for everyone. It is an ideal tool for teaching the power of compounding interest, analyzing potential deals or business ventures, or just doing math problems, and sharing the results of your work with others.
The 10bii app is the updated version of the 10b app.
Besides all features present in free version, the paid version also supports fullscreen mode (can be toogled in menu), vertical layout and memory load/save, which allows to have many different programs at your disposal.
Work, play, whatever you like >
Get information quickly and schedule payments in advance.
Live more, type less >
Believe it or not, you can snap a picture to pay bills and make deposits.
Stay Close >
Your family, friends or people you work with can receive money easily with U.S. Bank Pay a Person.
Add to your life, not to your list. Count on us for new ways to keep up with your finances.
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2014 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
1 - Helps in reviewing your daily expenses.
2 - Facilitates follow your regular expenses.
3 - Helps in pursuing your savings.
4 - helps to remember the debt that to you or upon you.
For any comments or suggestions contact me by the following email:
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tip Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan/Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Calculators: Stock Return Calculator, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
The app allows you to edit and prioritize the list of calculators for easy access.
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate. All other calculators don't need the Internet access.
Expenses plan can be created for each month or can add various plans such as a vacation for a few days, a weekend in the mountains, a trip to Europe, a wedding etc.
Application graphs allow better visualization of financial statements for each plan separately.
In addition, each financial plan has prepared a report that will allow the display of general statements on compliance with the proposed plan.
The main idea of this app is to plan your money in advance and then, every day, by adding incomes or expenses, you can fulfill your plan. This will help you to avoid situations when you run out of money.
If you do not want to plan your budget you can simply add your daily incomes or expenses and get a better view on your money.
FA Free has powerful, in-built features that are designed to meet the needs of your business. Its simple user interface allows you to maintain your company books. It is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
Just enter your daily vouchers and let FA Free do all the double-entry accounting.
•Maintain individual ledgers/accounts.
•Enter daily transactions. (only 100 allowed)
•Automatic computation of profit/loss.
•View reports (Trial Balance, P&L A/C, Trading A/C, Balance Sheet etc.) for the period specified.
•Create individual inventory items with your own units of measure.
•Record purchase/sale/purchase return/sales return voucher entries of these items.
•Automatic valuation of closing inventory based on FIFO.
•Inventory Summary displaying the closing value of each inventory item.
•Detailed reports of each inventory item.
•Create separate tax accounts for input/output tax
•Enter purchase/sale vouchers with taxes
•Generation of Tax Computation report
•Easy filing of tax returns
•Support for more foreign languages
Keywords: - finance, business, company, books, accounting, reports, double-entry, tally, busy, quickbooks, sage, inventory
• Calculate annual percent return on investment (ROI) or yield achieved, if periodic investment amount, and final amount is given
• Calculate Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) for a loan with tenure in given number of months
• Calculate how much pension you can get if you invest given amount.
• Calculate how much your periodic investment will be worth in given number of months or years
• Calculate monthly income if a given amount in invested as fixed deposit.
• Calculate how much a lump-sum investment will grow to in given number of months/years
More calculators can be added based on user feedback.
Please mail me for any calculators you want added to 'Financial Planner'.
* IRR, MIRR
* NPV, NFV
* Time value of Money (TMV) calculator
* PV/FV of annuity/annuity due/perpetuity/interest
* Nominal/Effective rate converter
* Loan Amortization
* Bonds calculator
* Series avg, std & var.
* Beta & Gamma functions
* Tip Calculator
KW: Financial Calculator, Finance Calculator
More from developer
Stay in touch with all of the games throughout the Tri-State with Crosstown Showdown To-Go! We know you love high school football and we’re excited to help you enjoy it even more. Crosstown Showdown To-Go is powered by First Financial Bank.
Available features include:
• Instant score updates
• Game details and stadium directions
• Chance to win free giveaways
• Exclusive offers from sponsors
First Financial Bank is a proud sponsor of the 16th Skyline Chili Crosstown Showdown. First Financial Bank-Another step on your path to success. Member FDIC.