- All the mobile applications by ICICI Group can be launched from a single window
- All the utility applications developed by ICICI Group at one place
- All safe, all secure, virus and malware clean
- It categorizes your mobile applications according to Retail, Corporate and NRI relationships with the Bank
- App Launcher automatically searches new versions of your favorite mobile banking apps and helps you update them.
- Any new utility application developed by ICICI Group is automatically added to the list of applications.
For more information, please visit: www.icicibank.com
Contact Us: Please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service- http://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/terms-and-conditions.page?
1.Download application on registered mobile phone.
2.Login to your ICICI Bank account, select i-Safe Tab, type of your device, Set PIN on Internet Banking and receive activation URL on your registered mobile number.
3.Click on the URL received in the SMS or paste the URL received in the SMS on the i-safe mobile application and submit, this will activate the application on your handset.
4.Use Six digit PIN set in step 2 to generate OTP on your device and Log in to ICICI bank account and verify the the OTP.
* Generate OTP/URN without registered mobile number being active on the network.
* Easy access to internet banking account for frequent travellers since OTP can be generated without registered mobile number being on the network.
* Generate OTP/URN instantly on your device eliminating the dependency on SMS.
1. This facility is available only for ICICI Bank Resident account holders.
2. The app generates OTP/URN on entry of the wrong PIN. But the same will not be accepted by the system while using your net banking account. Only the OTP/URN generated using the PIN which has been set in the step 2 of registration process will be valid.
3. Please complete the activation of this application before you travel to a location where your registered mobile number will not be active.
4.GPRS connectivity is required for the activation process.